Session

Story Info
A session with her Master.
2.4k words
4.23
12.3k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisbeth's skin tingled and there was a low hum of anticipation running throughout her body. She had showered, washed her hair, and shaved....legs, underarms, and pussy. She actually preferred when Steve shaved her, but today she wanted to be completely ready for him when he arrived for their session. She was naked and waiting in the playroom. She stood in the middle of the room and nervously twisted her leather collar in her hands.

She didn't know how this had happened, how she had become so comfortable with being naked for long periods. She had always been embarrassed by her body, more so as her belly and hips spread with childbearing and age. Her face, she thought was not bad...not beautiful, but pleasant enough. Her blue-gray eyes were set off by her purple framed glasses. Her hair, light brown and streaked with gray, was longer than she thought proper for a woman her age, but she loved the silky feel of it against her bare back. Her breasts were not especially large, but full and round. As her Master took pleasure in her body, she began to take pleasure in it, too. Nudity, in any room and at any time of day, seemed perfectly natural to her now.

Lisbeth was so on edge that she jumped when the front door opened and closed. She heard his footsteps coming down the hall and by the time Steve appeared in the doorway, Lisbeth was on the floor on all fours, with her collar in her mouth. She met him as he crossed the room, coming to a stop in front of him. Goosebumps covered her body and her breathing was shallow as she stared at his shoes and waited.

Steve leaned down and closed his hand around her upper arm, pulling her to her knees and taking the collar from her. She kept her eyes down and lifted her hair as he silently fastened the collar around her neck. His hand caressed her cheek affectionately for a moment and she closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. Then his hand was gone and he moved away from her. He still hadn't spoken, hadn't given her permission to get up, so she stayed where she was, spreading her knees as far apart as she could, back straight, hands on her thighs palms up, eyes on the floor. She heard him moving around her, inspecting her, she supposed.

Without a word, Steve left the room. Lisbeth continued to kneel, listening to his receding footsteps, wondering if she had disappointed or angered him. She heard him moving around in the kitchen, ice clinking in a glass, liquid being poured. Then footsteps again, coming back down the hall. She caught sight of his shoes as he walked past her and heard him settling on the sofa behind her, the tinkle of ice as he sipped his drink.

Though she dared not look at him, she could see him in her mind's eye, the face and body she knew so well. His slightly round, full face and dark blue eyes were framed by his short salt and pepper hair and equally short, and equally salt and pepper, beard and mustache. His beard was kept trimmed so that his dimples showed and Lisbeth loved, on the occasions she was allowed to touch him, to kiss every inch of his face. She loved the feel of him against her lips, his facial muscles twitching with restraint, his breath coming in short, hot puffs against her skin. She equally loved kissing the rest of his body; his broad chest and shoulders, powerful legs, his cock...hard and heavy with desire for her. He was only a few inches taller than she, yet so often she was looking up at him, towering over her as she knelt at his feet or bound to the bed. His hands were large and powerful, yet surprisingly gentle at times; able to administer stinging slaps to her ass or to delicately finger her clit until she begged for release.

Lisbeth's thighs were damp from her leaking juices and beginning to tremble from the strain of being so still. Already her body beginning to throb. It was with relief that she heard Steve stand up and begin moving around the room. She could hear him opening drawers and cupboards, the gentle clank of chains.

"Stand up and come here, pet," he finally said and she complied quickly. "Wrists," he said when she was standing in front of him.

Lisbeth held her arms out and Steve buckled leather wrist cuffs on each one, and then knelt and fastened cuffs to each ankle. With his face in such close proximity to her pussy, she ached to feel the scratch of his whiskers, but he was all business. Standing again, he took her arm and turned her so that he was standing behind her. She shivered slightly at the feel of his warmth along her naked back. Being naked while he remained fully clothed somehow emphasized her shame...and increased her arousal. His hands appeared in front of her holding a soft black cloth. The cloth covered her eyes and he tied it behind her head. Taking her arm he led her several feet before he stopped and turned her, pushing her back until her butt touched the edge of a table. She knew this table quite well, having been bound to it many times.

"Up you go, pet," he told her. "I want you to lie on the table with your ass right there at the edge and your arms over your head."

She placed her hands on the table and lifted herself onto it. Leaving her legs dangling over the side, Lisbeth lay back and put her hands over her head. She felt Steve at the head of the table. He clipped her wrists together and then clipped them to a chain that was attached to the table, tightening it until her arms were pulled almost to the point of discomfort. Next she felt his hands on her thighs, pushing on them to spread her legs. His hands moved to her ankles and she realized he was clipping her ankles to a spreader bar. The clanking of chain and the squeak of a pulley, and her legs began to rise until they were elevated slightly higher than her body.

Again he left her and long, silent, moments passed as she heard him sipping his drink. She could feel his eyes on her and she concentrated on being very still, waiting for whatever he was going to do to her. The position of her legs left her pussy spread open and she felt the air against her wetness. Finally she heard his glass being set down and movement, and then she felt his presence over her just before his mouth closed over hers. Steve kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Lisbeth kissed him back eagerly; tasting the iced tea he had been drinking, sucking desperately on his tongue as it invaded her mouth. He took his time kissing her and she whimpered softly, wishing her arms were free, wanting to touch him.

His mouth abruptly left hers and she gasped when his hands closed over her breasts. He spent long minutes playing with them, kneading them roughly, brushing his thumbs over her fat, brown nipples, pinching them until she groaned. His mouth on one breast made her wiggle her hips. Licking, kissing, sucking, and then gently biting the nipple before moving on to the other breast. She moaned softly and arched her back, thrusting her breasts to his seeking mouth as he alternated torturing each one until her nipples were hard and erect and aching.

He stopped and left her breasts wet and throbbing. He pinched a nipple and she felt a clamp being positioned and tightened. She bit her bottom lip as another clamp was applied to her other nipple, delicate chains from each pooling between her breasts. Each chain was lifted and clipped to a hook, which she knew hung down from yet more pulleys. The chains slowly rose, lifting her nipples and pulling them taut. Lisbeth lay as still as she could because every movement caused the chains to pull on her already tender and throbbing nipples.

Being still became much more difficult as Steve's hands and mouth explored her body. He licked her breasts around the clamps and the exposed tips of her nipples, softly biting the sensitive underside of her breasts. His fingers trailed over her taut belly and his mouth followed. Then he was kneeling between her legs, licking and biting the insides of her thighs. He licked every inch of her mons, spread her lips apart with his fingers and ran his tongue along her wet folds. Lisbeth moaned and gasped, rocking her hips, trying to thrust her neglected clit into his mouth. Finally he sucked it between his lips and she cried out. Holding her open with one hand, he thrust two fingers into her as he bit and licked and sucked her clit.

"Oh please, Master," Lisbeth pleaded. "I...I can't hold off...please may I cum?"

"No," he growled and she cried out in disappointment as he suddenly withdrew his mouth and his hands.

A clamp was applied to each of her outer labia and something must have been tied to them because she felt them pull her lips open, exposing her very wet and pulsating pussy. The clamps began to vibrate and Lisbeth groaned, taking deep breaths and trying to stave off the orgasm that was so close. Steve leaned down and kissed her.

"Well, pet," he said as his hands roamed over her body, "you make quite the pretty picture, spread open for me like this." She felt the end of a crop lightly running over her skin and she shivered. "You know," he said, running the crop along the folds of her pussy, "this looks like a flower opening. You're beautiful, pet." He moved back to her head and kissed her gently, then whispered in her ear, "Who are you?"

"I am Lisbeth, pet of Master Steve, his to use as he wishes," she whispered.

She jumped as the crop slapped the underside of her right breast and Steve asked, "What are you?"

"I..I am whatever you wish me to be," she gasped. "I can be your slut, your toy, your whore."

"Who do you belong to?" The crop came down on her left breast.

"I belong to you, Master," she cried. "All that I am and all that I have is y...yours to use as you wish."

"And what will you do for me?" This time the crop landed hard on her exposed clit.

"Ohhh! I will do anything you command. I am yours with nothing held back."

The crop began to fall in rhythmic pattern, moving from her breasts to her thighs, her labia, her clit. At first the blows were soft, but with each circuit they became increasingly hard. Her skin tingled and turned pink, and as the crop picked up intensity, it became reddened and hot. Her body pulsed with need, lubrication dripping down her pussy onto the floor beneath her.

"Please, oh please, Master!" Her moans and cries increased in frequency and volume until she was chanting, "Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease...."

"Please what," Steve demanded harshly, never slowing his pace.

"Pleeeeease! Master, please may I cum?!"

He concentrated the crop on her pussy as he told her, "Yes, slut, cum! Cum for your Master!"

Lisbeth gave a strangled cry as her body shuddered and jerked with her orgasm. Steve dropped the crop and suddenly he was at her head, kissing her. One hand tangled in her hair as the other reached down and unclamped each nipple. Lisbeth screamed into his mouth as the blood rushed into the numb nubs and her orgasm deepened. She thrashed on the table and sobbed as Steve took each nipple in his mouth and licked and soothed them. Lisbeth didn't know how many times she came, or if it was just one long orgasm, she only knew that it seemed to go on forever before her body went limp in her bonds and she sobbed with an emotion she couldn't name.

Steve kissed her gently but she didn't even have the energy to kiss him back. He moved away and she felt the clamps on her labia stop vibrating and then they were removed. He kissed and rubbed the numb lips. Her legs were lowered and he unclipped her ankles from the spreader bar.

Then Steve was standing between her spread legs, his hands on her thighs, pushing them further apart. She felt the head of his cock sliding along her sopping folds and she groaned, unable to move. His cock pushed at her opening and she moaned as he pushed inside her. Hooking his elbows under her knees, he put his hands on the table on either side of her chest, pulling her legs up and opening her up even more.

Lisbeth thought it was impossible for her to cum again, to even be aroused again, so soon. He began slowly thrusting into her and pulling almost all the way out again and she felt her wetness increase, her pulse quicken. Steve moved so slowly and deliberately that she could feel every vein and ridge sliding along her walls, feel the soft, yet unyielding head spread her open. He leaned down to kiss her as he continued thrusting and she moaned into his mouth. He was moving faster, his thrusts more powerful, until he was pounding her immobile body. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and Lisbeth didn't have time to ask permission this time as another orgasm ripped through her, as her pussy clenched and spasmed around him. She could feel his cock throb and become even harder until it, too, spasmed and hot cum shot into her.

He continued pumping, each thrust becoming less and less frantic. His cum and her juices mingled to run down her butt. Steve collapsed on her and panted against her neck for several moments before straightening and releasing her legs. Lisbeth moaned as his softening cock slipped from her. Steve pushed the blindfold off and licked her wet cheeks and eyes.

"You have pleased me, pet," he whispered as he released her wrists and helped her to sit up. "You have pleased me very much."

She wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face against his chest. He held her tightly, kissing the top of her head, as their heart rates returned to normal.