Set-Up!

Story Info
Getiing set up by an ex was more than he hoped for.
1.4k words
3.86
23.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cotton03
cotton03
10 Followers

The events I'm about to describe happened not long ago and I still can't believe it really happened to me. I have wanted to share it with someone, but thought best to put it here instead of telling someone who might hold it against me in the future.

While making sales calls on a recent Friday in Memphis, I ran into an old girlfriend if mine, Lisa. Lisa and I shared a very passionate relationship for about six months a few years back when I lived in Memphis. If she hadn't been looking for someone to pay all her bills and father her three children, we might have had a more long-lasting relationship. Lisa is in her mid 30's, 5'-8 tall and is a total nymphomaniac. Her body is that of a swimmer, long, lean and with all the right curves without being overly curvy. She has long, black hair to her waist. I have often wondered how she was doing since we had lost touch.

Well, let me tell you, she looked better than ever. We ended up going to lunch and reminiscing of old times and fun shared. Throughout, all I could think of was her amazingly sexy body that I knew so well. Unbeknownst to me, she was thinking the same way. At 6'-3 , 210 pounds, I am easy on the eyes with a body that any 38 year old man would be proud to have.

As we were leaving the café, Lisa invited me to stop by her place before I left town, giving me directions and her number. I thought of throwing it away immediately, but couldn't force myself to do it.

Two hours later, I'm parked in front of her house, asking myself what I'm doing here. At lunch, she told me that she was dating and living with an old friend of mine but that he was not due home until tomorrow. As I'm about to drive away, the front door opens and I see a hand waving me inside. Biting my lip, I slowly walk up the sidewalk, not knowing what to expect. However, my cock was thinking for me as I stepped inside to find Lisa waiting there for me in the purple Victoria's Secret teddy that she knew was my favorite. At that moment, my marriage, kids, work or anything else were the farthest things from my mind.

She slowly walked toward me, gazing me up and down with her sultry brown eyes, licking her lips at what was to come. She reached for my hands, placing them on her hips and begins one of the slowest most sensual kisses I've ever felt. Our familiar bodies molding as one, feeling each other, exploring lost touches and places.

There, in the foyer, she drops to her knees as she opens my fly, freeing my throbbing cock. Those lips that have rendered the best feelings I have ever felt are once again engulfing the head as watch in amazement. Her tongue swirls, her lips purse, her throat opens and her lungs inhale as she drives me toward explosion. Feelings that I haven't felt in a long, long time rush to my groin as I realize that I am going to come quickly. Lisa senses this to and moans as she tries to milk my cock, wanting to feel and taste my seed as it explodes into her throat and mouth. I clutch at her head as I come with a grunt and exhale that I've not known in so long. She savors every drop and licks my cock clean while gazing into my eyes.

Lisa tells me that she has been wanting that since she first saw me this morning. When she left lunch, she had come straight home, praying I would show. I assured her that I was very glad I did, but I wanted to show her, not just let her hear the words. I lift her and our lips meet once again. I taste my own juices in her kiss as I maneuver us toward the rug in the living room.

Not wanting to waste a second, I slowly start kissing my way down her body, removing the teddy and kissing each inch I uncover; the spot on her shoulders, down the back of her arm, across her belly only to go back up the other side. All the while, totally ignoring her nipples, watching the grow, anticipating my touch. Lisa moans and writhes beneath me, begging for me to continue downward. As I reach the little dolphin tattoo just below her waistline, I can see and smell the copious juices running from her pussy. I can take no more so I drop my tongue to her oh so tasty cunt. Just as I am about to drive my tongue inside her she rolls me over, sitting directly on my face. She knows that this is the way I like it best. I can catch all of her juices and savor each drop. As soon as I have recovered from her maneuver, I begin to lap at her lips, omitting her clit. She wants none of this. As she screams and pulls my face into her cunt, she begins coming over and over again. I take this as my cue to gently bite her clit, as I know this only prolongs her ecstacy.

With all my attention on Lisa's cunt, I am suddenly aware that a tongue is caressing my cock. What Who? Many thoughts are racing through my mind as I try to determine what is happening. Throwing all reason to the wind, I decide to just go with it. Lisa has many hot friends that I secretly have always wanted to screw, so maybe I was finally going to get my chance Was it Alicia or Susan or...? The thoughts stopped as I no longer could think with this delicious pussy on my face and my cock in a throat, and a very good one I might add.

As Lisa comes down from her orgasm, she lowers herself don my body, careful not to expose who is between my legs. She yells, "Surprise " Hope you don't mind if I invited someone else? I tell her that it's ok with me, and "Let's go " Lisa slowly moves off of me and I wait until she's gone before I raise my head to see who is giving this incredible blowjob. As I stare into those familiar eyes, I am shocked to see who is lavishing my cock. It's Todd, her new boyfriend and my old friend

He stops long enough for Lisa to join the chain, engulfing is cock at once. He tells me that he has always wanted to see my cock up close and he is glad that I showed. Upon resuming his suction, I lie back and wonder how I got into this. I am not regretting it, in fact, I'm thoroughly enjoying it After Todd and I come together, we all lie there for a few moments.

Lisa breaks the tension by explaining to me that she and Todd were discussing fantasies one night and he had confided in her that he would like to have a threesome with me. After talking to me, she had called Todd and told him to hurry home. He had been hiding and watching the whole time. Todd spoke up, asking if I was ok with what he had done. I responded by reaching for his flaccid cock. Lisa asked if she could help and told Todd to sit back and enjoy his fantasy. We sandwiched his cock between our lips and tongues, quickly bringing it back to life. Thankfully, Todd's cock was not as big as mine. It was about 6-1/2 or 7 inches and skinny compared to my 8, very thick inches. As I begin to explore his manhood, returning his favor, Lisa tells me that she wants my big, hard cock in her pussy. We finally find a position that suits us all and begin.

Lisa's pussy is so tight it's literally pulling at my cock as she rides in my lap while Todd kneels beside me with his cock throbbing in my mouth. In too short a time, I get the first taste of his semen as he explodes into my mouth. In turn, this sends Lisa over the edge shouting, "YES YES YES " as she watches her boyfriend coming all over my face and chest.

This is the first of many installments, I hope, as we plan to get together very soon. I can't wait until I can explore my newfound past-time some more. Until then, hope you enjoy Feedback welcome.

cotton03
cotton03
10 Followers