Set Up for Dominance

Story Info
Wife manipulates husband into dominating her.
2.3k words
4.53
50.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet sat at her computer in the dark house alone with her thoughts. Her husband was still at work and the kids were asleep. A few months ago she confessed to her husband, Brad, that she always (and only) fantasized about being dominated. Spanked, tied up, tortured, and most importantly dominated!

At first he was shocked but, he said he liked the idea and he spanked her a few times during sex. However, to Janet's disappointment, he was never too enthusiastic about it. Janet's intuition told her that he was afraid of hurting her or pushing her too far. She'd tried telling him that her fantasies were a bit rougher, but he never seemed to get the hints. If only he knew, she sighed to herself. If only she could kick her damn pride to the side and show him.

Leaning back in her chair and putting her feet on the desk, she thought more about the subject. Maybe if she pushed the right buttons she could manipulate him into fulfilling her desires. Oh, but what a fine line she would walk with that endeavor. If she pushed to far he would just get mad and leave her.

She thought of various ploys. Cheating? No, that was way too drastic. He would either divorce her or kill her. Maybe both.

Flirting with someone in front of him? No, she couldn't do that either. There had to be something...something that would do it. Finally, she thought of it and laughed out loud at the idea. Next weekend she would put her plan to work.

Over the next week she arranged for the kids to spend the weekend with their Aunt and purchased a few necessary items.

After an endless week, Saturday night had arrived at last. Janet anxiously waited in front of their computer for her husband to come home. She almost jumped out of the chair when she heard the front door unlock.

All of the lights in the house were off. Janet was only wearing a short black silk night gown. Her long blonde hair flowed down her back. The gown she bought that week showed off her creamy white breasts and thighs well. The glow from the computer screen almost gave them a ghostly appearance. She was leaning back in her chair as if she was casually looking through some pornographic pictures of attractive women that were bound in various ways. She knew Brad wouldn't be surprised that she was looking at porn, but she had never showed him these kinds of things before.

"What are you doing?" he asked, as he looked at the computer screen in a trance like state.

"Nothing, I was just looking." she said coyly.

"You look nice. Is that new?"

"Yeah." Janet flipped through more photos. She stopped on one of a very beautiful redhead with DD breasts. Her arms were bound to a cross and she looked afraid. Janet knew Brad had a thing for redheads. Especially ones with big tits.

Janet startled a little when she felt Brad's hand rubbing her shoulder and making its way down to her own breasts. "I'm really tired. I think I'm going to bed." she said and sighed as she hastily closed everything on the computer.

"I'll go with you." Brad said and grinned wickedly.

Janet almost gave in to him right then. After seven years he could still make her wet with that look. Instead, she tried to give him her bitchiest tone and glared at him. "I'm not in the mood. Maybe tomorrow". She left him standing there in disbelief as she sauntered down the hall to their bedroom. Janet made sure to leave the door open a little and got in bed. She began touching herself. Looking at the pictures helped make her excited and she was soon rubbing feverishly at her clit while she slid a finger in her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned loudly as she kept fucking herself. She knew he had to hear the bed squeaking as well as her moaning. She also knew Brad hated her to masturbate. He thought it was disgusting.

Janet was so caught up in getting herself off that she didn't hear him storm in the bedroom.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she heard him ask.

Janet stopped and slowly looked up to see him standing next to the bed. He looked angry. Really angry. "I..."

He cut her off. "You whore! You'd rather get yourself off than fuck me?"

She wasn't sure if she had ever seen him that mad. Even in the dark room, she could see his face was turning red. "Maybe if you were better at fucking me, I wouldn't have to." As soon as she completed her statement she knew she might have gone too far.

Brad lunged at her grabbing both of her hands in his and pulled her up to her feet in one graceful motion. "You want to be dominated? I'm going to show you what real dominance is!" he snarled through clenched teeth. He slammed her against the wall and let go of one of her hands. With his other hand he pulled off her nightgown with an enraged tug.

Janet tried fall to the floor. She was shaking slightly. "I'm sorry, please..."

Before she could protest further, Brad sat down hard on the edge of the bed and pulled her face down across his lap.

The first smack on her ass from his open hand sent pins and needles down her legs. He quickly followed that one with several more. He was spanking her much harder than ever before. It also hurt more than she thought it would. She struggled to get away, but this only made him hit her harder. Between swats, she realized that she could feel his cock throbbing against her side through his jeans. She also realized how aroused she was getting despite the terrible pain he was inflicting upon her ass.

"Brad, please stop. I'm sorry!" she begged.

"Shut up, whore! This is what you wanted!" He still sounded angry and continued spanking her.

It seemed like an eternity before he finally stopped. Janet's ass felt hot and she knew it was red. Brad roughly rolled her onto her back on top of the bed which hurt her even more. She tried to roll off and he quickly pinned her down. He grabbed a handful of her long hair with one hand. She felt his other hand go between her legs and roughly rub her clit. He rammed two fingers into her cunt causing Janet to moan loudly. This prompted him to finger fuck her harder. He stopped when he felt her muscles start to clamp around his fingers.

"Oh, no you don't my little whore." he whispered as he rolled Janet onto her stomach and she tried to crawl off the bed again. He held her down with one hand on her back. With his other hand he grabbed the belt of her silk robe that was laying on the nightstand He tied her hands together with one end and then tied the other to the headboard. "I'm going to go have a smoke while I think about what to do with you next." he told her coldly as he left the room.

"Get back here and untie me you fucking Bastard! Brad!" Janet screamed as she desperately tried to pull her hands free. She began to think she made a mistake. She couldn't really want this could she?

Her focus was turned else where when she heard Brad put on some music in the living room. Suddenly he reappeared in the bedroom. He looked a lot calmer as he stood there admiring her with an amused look. "I wouldn't want the neighbors to hear you screaming, so I thought I'd put on some music." he said.

Janet was now covered with a fine sheen of sweat. Her hair was disheveled and some strands were stuck to her face. She laid flat on her stomach and looked at him pitifully. "Please, Brad, I'll make it up to you. I didn't mean what I said. I don't want this."

"Yes, you do. Look how wet you still are. You probably set me up on purpose." Brad knew he was right when she blushed and looked away from him. "No, you are going to get what you deserve." He began undressing. Janet watched him as he slid his jeans down and revealed his impressively hard cock.

Janet blinked and looked at him again. She tried to remember if she had ever seen him that hard. She buried her face in the pillows again as he climbed on the bed and straddled her legs. He leaned over her to loosen her ties a little. She could feel his cock rubbing against her ass. When the ties were loosened enough, he rolled her on to her back again. He moved up to her face and the head of his cock touched her soft pink lips. "Open" he said as he looked down on his wife. Her eyes were still wild with fear, but there was also a spark of desire in them. She willingly opened her mouth and he slid his eager cock in. Instead of letting her pleasure him, Brad began fucking her. He had never done this before and Janet struggled not to gag as he rapidly forced it to the back of her mouth.

Just as she was becoming accustomed to it, he pulled out and put his mouth on one of her breasts. He took her nipple between his teeth and bit gently while he sucked it. Janet ground her hips towards him in frustration. He read her body and began moving his mouth down to her pussy. He tentatively licked her clit a few times and then stopped. Janet looked down at him and whimpered.

"Will you pleasure yourself again without my permission?"

"No, never...please." Janet was felt like she was going to go insane if he didn't touch her with his tongue again. She would have said anything to get him to continue.

"If you do I will punish you."

"I promise I won't." Janet said breathlessly. Brad responded by ramming his hot tongue into her opening. She withered beneath him in pleasure. After a while, he moved back up to her clit. Firmly, he began sucking on it. Janet came suddenly with a blissfully crushing orgasm.

Before she was finished cumming Brad flipped her over again. "Ass in the air." he said sternly. She moved quickly to do as she was told. He entered her pussy from behind without hesitation making Janet yelp in surprise. Brad began fucking her slowly. Janet tried to push her ass closer against him to encourage him to fuck her harder.

"Want something?" He asked.

"Fuck me harder." Janet struggled to get these words out.

There was a pause and then he said, "Only if you call me: master." The last word struck Janet like an arrow.

He mind was in turmoil. She always fantasized about calling him that but never imagined herself being able to really say the word.

Brad stopped thrusting and scraped his fingernails down the arch of her back and over her ass. Janet ground her pussy into his cock again desperately. "Just say it!" he said and slapped her already reddened ass forcefully.

"Please, master, fuck me harder!" She screamed throwing her head down in shame.

Brad did not hesitate to begin pounding into her. He reached down to rub her clit and said, "Cum." Janet's body obeyed his command. She felt as if her soul was leaving her body. Things began to go gray and she felt like she was floating.

Brad slowed his pace when he felt her cum. He thought she was going to crush his cock with it. An idea came to him when he noticed a bottle of lubricant on the nightstand. He didn't remember it being there before, but he didn't give it much more thought as he reached over her to get it. He continued to grind into her slowly as he put some of the lubricant on his fingers. He tentatively pushed one into her ass. They had never tried anal sex before, so Janet was very tight. He soon slid in a second.


Janet finally recovered enough from her orgasm to notice what he was doing. "Brad, what the fuck are you doing?!?" She wiggled her ass, trying to get away from the invasion, but this only made it hurt worse. "Please. No. I'm sorry", she begged.

Brad didn't say anything as he pulled his fingers out and began rubbing the lubricant on his cock. He grabbed her tightly by one hip and guided his cock to her asshole with the other hand. Janet screamed and tried to pull away from him again, but failed. His entrance into her was painfully slow as she pleaded with him for mercy.

When he was all the way in Janet seemed to calm down a little. She stopped protesting. He slowly began fucking her ass. When he heard Janet start moaning in pleasure, he began fucking her harder. She was so tight, he didn't know how much longer he was going to last. Brad roughly reached down and rubbed her clit again. Janet moaned even louder with pleasure. After a couple of minutes he felt her body quiver as she came again. Brad quickened his pace and shot load after load into her ass. Just as he began to fear that he wasn't going to be able to stop cumming, he did. He pulled out and sat down on the bed behind her.

Janet looked over her shoulder at Brad. He had the cutest smile of pure satisfaction.

"Are you mad?" he asked her innocently when he saw her looking at him.

"No, you were right I wanted this. I set you up."

Brad smirked and began untying her. "You should have just told me."

"I know, but I couldn't bring myself to put this into words." Janet was now sitting on the bed with her hands folded in her lap. She looked ashamed.

"That's okay. I should have told you that this is really what I wanted to do to you."

Janet looked up at him and laughed.