Seth Fans the Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themilf
themilf
29 Followers

He does not mind now when I remove my hands from the edge of the table to grab his ass and pull him to me again and again. I feel myself lost in the sensations and cannot control myself as I cum repeatedly on his huge rod. He seems to get off on the fact that I'm climaxing and cums in unison with me. Wave after wave of cum shoots into me. I can feel the heat, the volume of it. I love the sounds he makes. They're not words but animalistic sounds as he cums over and over and over.

We both lie on the table in an exhausted heap. I am surprised by the turn this has taken. I didn't know what he was capable of. He seemed so unsure of himself at times earlier today. He lifts himself off of me and helps me to my feet. I am speechless. I look down at his huge shaft, even now huge in its semi- erect state and still glistening. I can't help it, you know I can't. I drop to my knees one last time and lick and taste and clean every last drop of my union with him. I look up into his eyes. "I hope I didn't hurt you," he says now a little bashful.

"Seth, you didn't hurt me at all. You gave me exactly what I needed." I reply. And he appears relieved. I reach for my shorts and tank top and take his hand and lead him to the adjoining half bath to clean up. I know I need to pay him for his "handiwork" and get him out of the house before the family returns.

"Mrs. T.," I hear him say from around the corner. "I hope you will be able to find some other stuff for me to do around here. I hope you don't mind me saying so. I noticed the deck probably should be power washed and stained before winter and I have a friend or two who would probably be available to cum back and help me with something like that, if you want. Okay? You have my number, call me?" And there is no question in my mind that I will engage THIS young handyman again.

themilf
themilf
29 Followers