Seth's Fetish Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple goes to the in-laws.
2.1k words
4.57
248.6k
139

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to get pregnant, my wife, the doctor, had prescribed herself fertility drugs. The effect they had on her was amazing. Not only was she hornier than ever, but her breasts, which we already a 38D, swelled to a 38 DD, not that I was complaining. I was getting fucked on a regular basis, trying like hell to impregnate my wife. But as hot as it was, it was becoming a lot of work, and I was itching for her breasts to become milky udders, and her belly round and stretched already.

In May my wife's sister, Darlene, found out that she had been accepted to Marlborough, a prestigious all girls' school for her senior year of high school, and her parents invited us to dinner to celebrate. Contrary to most people, I like my in-laws, Dan and Donna. Dan is a firefighter and Donna is a realtor. They're really cool and laid back people—they'd have to be to raise such a great girl as Dana. With my family being back in Minnesota, Donna's been like a mother to me, albeit a ridiculously hot one. She is what I hope Dana will be in twenty years. She's 45 (she had Dana when she was 16) but she doesn't look a day over 35. She attributes this to the fact that she doesn't care what she looks like. This, she says, doesn't cause wrinkles. I don't care what it is, she looks hot.

We arrived at my in-laws house around 6:30, potato salad in tow. Donna answered the door and the sight of her nearly caused me to drop the bowl. She was wearing a low cut tank top that showed off those gorgeous tits and a short jean skirt that showed off her legs.

"Hi kids," she greeted us warmly, hugging and kissing us each in turn. She smelled great, like vanilla and Budweiser. Donna liked to drink while she cooked, and I could tell she was already a little tipsy.

"I'll take that," Donna said, taking the salad. "Help yourself to drinks, there's chips and salsa, but dinner will be ready in a minute." We headed into the kitchen for a visit. Dana and I sat at the bar while Donna sat at the kitchen table.

"Where's daddy?" Dana asked as she opened a beer for me and one for herself.

"Oh, Dan took Darlene to buy a car," Donna said dismissively. "I dropped them off at the dealership an hour ago."

"A car!" Dana exclaimed. "He made me buy my own car, and it was a piece of crap!"

"Well he isn't buying her a Ferrari," Donna amended. "But Marlborough is a lot farther away than Jefferson High, and she's gonna need transportation."

"Just why is she changing high schools in her senior year?" I asked. "Doesn't Darlene want to be with all her friends?"

"It was something she and Dan decided," Donna answered. "I had no part of it. But I something tells me we're going to find out when her report card comes."

"Bad grades and a car?" Dana whined. "I am so the red-headed step child." The phone rang and Donna excused herself to answer it. I looked over at Dana as she chugged down her beer. The air conditioning was making her nipples hard, and I took the opportunity to snag a little suckle through her top.

"Se-eth," she admonished. "My mother is right there."

"I know," I said with a leer, and continued my assault.

"Uh, Dana?" I looked up guiltily and saw Donna poking her head in. "Dad wants to talk to you." Dana sent me a dirty look as she slid off the stool and took the phone from her mother. Donna came in and poured herself a wine cooler.

"Dad wants me to go to the dealership," Dana explained.

"Uh-oh, you think everything's okay?" I asked.

"I'm sure it's just to keep me from killing Darlene," she said grabbing her purse. "I'll be back." I waved good bye as Dana walked out the door.

"So, Seth, how's the law firm?" she asked.

"Uh, okay, I guess," I answered, getting myself another beer. "I'm still on the partner fast track, but honestly I probably won't it until someone quits or dies."

Donna laughed and I was struck by how much Dana got from her.

"And, aside from that, how are things?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know if Dana told you or not, but we're going to have a baby."

"You mean I'm going to be a grandmother?" Donna squealed excitedly.

"Well, not yet. But we're trying."

"Oh, I see. You know, I always hear people talking about trying to have a baby, and I envy them."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I never had to try to have a baby," she said with a laugh. "Mine just happened. I get pregnant so easily. I mean, Dana came along, and then I was on the pill and somehow Darlene was born. It seems like Dan and I always had to suck each other off for sexual release cause I was always getting pregnant." Just then Dana looked at me and turned red. "Oh, god, listen to me going on. That was probably too much information coming from your mother-in-law. It probably weirds you out to hear me talk about being pregnant." Actually it was quite a turn on.

"No, it doesn't," I said casually. Donna reached up and grabbed a bottle of vodka, pouring a shot for her and me.

"Here," she said. "I don't know about you, but I need one of these. Cheers." I drank down my shot, the liquid warmth spreading throughout my stomach. After two beers and nothing to eat since lunch, I was in danger of becoming tipsy.

"So if it's really easy for you to get pregnant, then shouldn't it be easy for Dana?" I asked.

Donna shrugged. "Honestly, it's probably stress. I know how seriously Dana takes her job, and she's probably taking this baby making thing too seriously. I mean, it should be fun, don't you think? I know for me there's nothing sexier than the thought of being bred by my husband, his seed filling me, having him nurse from me." The way she was talking, god, she was making me hard. I thought Donna was going to start touching her self, but instead she looked at me with a mischievous grin.

"Can I tell you a secret?" she asked as she poured another drink for us. At this rate she was going to be snockered.

"What's your secret, Donna?" I asked, playing along. She put her hands on her breasts and lifted them up.

"These still have milk in them," she whispered, which made my cock twitch.

"What?" I asked.

"Ever since Dana was born they've had milk in them. That's why there're so big. Dan loves to feed off of me. And I figure you'd like to, too. I've seen the way you stare at them." Donna walked up to me and unbuttoned her top, her breasts spilling forth. They were magnificent. They were rounded, like cantaloupes, with giant nipples that stuck out about a half inch.

This was a dream come true. I had dreamed and fantasized about Donna since I was in college, and now here she was in front of me, ready to indulge in my fetish. The cold air hardened her nipples and the sensation made a little drop of milk escape. She took her index finger and captured the drop, then smeared it on my lips. She watched as I licked them. I could taste the thin flavor of sweet milk on my lips.

"Want a better taste?" she asked me. I nodded, and lowered my head to Donna's chest. Her milk was sweet, thick and rich, and I was hooked instantly. I could see Donna was loving this, so I was confused when she pulled away. But all she did was take off her top and gave me a better look at the twins.

"I have to finish making dinner," she said as she walked over to the stove. "This recipe calls for a cup of milk." I walked over to the refrigerator but Donna stopped me.

"No, no," she said. "I use fresh milk." She led me over to the stove, then placed my hands on her udders. "I need your help for this part." Gently I pulled on Donna's nipples, aiming for the pot of the stove. It took me a while to get a rhythm going, but once I did, they began to squirt on their own, and I only had to pull on them when the flow ebbed. I began kissing Donna's neck, enjoying the smell of milk and vanilla. I could feel her reach in between us and unzip my jeans. She stroked my already hard cock, tracing it lightly with her finger, making me shake.

"Oh, yes," Donna moaned. "Oh, yeah, baby, you're so good at that. Oh, yeah, milk me. Milk momma's full breasts. Oh, they're so full. Drain me." I noticed now that Donna's skirt had ridden up over her hips, and she wasn't wearing any panties. I reached down in between her legs and felt her. Fuck she was wet, and still tight. I found her clit and began tapping it with my finger, which, combined with my milking, make her tremble and sent her into an orgasm. Her hips pushed back against me. My cock was poised at her entrance.

"Do you want me to fuck you Donna?" I asked, tapping on her clit faster and faster. "Do you want me inside of your pussy?"

"Oh, yes, yes! Fuck me. But don't...don't cum in me."

"No deal, Donna," I whispered. "I have an impregnation fetish, and I'm going to cum inside you, or not at all."

"But...I'm...fertile...oh god, yes, fuck me, Seth, I need you in me now!"

"Say it, then, Donna. Say you want to have my baby."

"Yes! Yes, oh god, Seth, knock me up. I'm such a whore for sperm! Put your baby maker in me and give me your baby! I want it! I want to have your baby!" With that I bent Donna over the kitchen table and slipped inside her. She was so wet, I went in without a problem. Gripping her hips, I pumped furiously inside of her. I couldn't help thinking that this was where my wife had come from, and now here I was, about to fill it up with my child. I could feel her contracting. I was so close.

"Here it comes, Donna, here's your baby! Here it is, you're gonna be so full up, so round and swollen because of me! Ahhh!"

I shot rope after rope of fertile spunk into my mother in law. She collapsed on the table, panting hard.

"Oh fuck," she muttered as she came down, "Oh Jesus! That was awesome." I nodded. Donna sat up and headed down the hall to change, while I cleaned up the kitchen. I had just finished when Dana returned with her father and sister.

"You are looking at the proud owner of a 1991 Chevy Camaro," Dana said proudly, putting her arms around her sister.

"Wow, congratulations," I said to Darlene.

"I told her she should have gotten a Firebird," Dan said as he shook my hand.

"That's cause you're a fireman," Darlene said. "And that's not enough of a reason. Come on the horse power in a Camaro is way better than a Firebird." Dan ruffled Darlene's blond hair, and I noticed for the first time how she looked like a younger version of Dana and her mother. Talk about good genes.

"Where's Donna?" Dan asked. "I'm starved."

"Oh, uh..." I wasn't sure what to say.

"Right here, sweetie," Donna said coming from the kitchen.

"Mom, you changed again?" Darlene complained. "I swear, she wears all of her clothes in one day."

"Don't give me shit after I just spent all afternoon making you this dinner," Donna warned her daughter with a smile. They all headed to the kitchen.

"Do you smell that?" Dan asked.

"What?" Seth asked nervously, hoping the room didn't still reek of sex.

"That amazing soup," Dan said with a smile. He went over and kissed his wife. "I swear, honey I don't know how you make that soup taste so great."

"Secret ingredient," Donna replied, with a wink for me.

A month later, I was sitting at home watching a football game. Dana had gone to lunch with a friend from work, and I was taking to opportunity to just veg out on the couch. Just as the team was about to make a touchdown, the phone rang. I groaned and paused the TV. Gotta love Tivo.

"Hello," I said.

"Hi Seth."

"Donna, hi, how are you? What's going on?"

"Uh, listen, Seth, I...I better just tell you this before I lose my nerve. I'm pregnant."

To be continued...