Seth's Fetish Ch. 06

Story Info
And now he's pregged the sister!
2.6k words
4.57
246.6k
126

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am now a father. It's hard for me to believe, and it's not something that I can announce publicly, because well, the mother of the child is also the mother of my wife. It all started when my wife and I began trying to have a baby, and we figured out we share am impregnation/lactation fetish. The desire to see Dana swollen up with my child, and the fact she still wasn't, led me to cheat on her with her mother, Donna, who not only shared my fetish, but indulged me in it, both by letting me suckle her milk-filled tits, and accidentally getting pregnant.

I wasn't in the room when my son was born, because ff course, Donna and I are the only ones who know that her husband and Dana's father is not the father of this child. But I did get to go and see Donna afterwards. After sending her husband and daughters to the cafeteria, she offered me her milky tit, saying that the milk after the baby is born is the sweetest. I suckled her into an orgasm, and then to thank me for her new son, she sucked the milk out of my cock.

Dana has been very helpful with the new baby, claiming that she wants to get some practice in, but it doesn't change the fact Dana still resents her mother a bit for having a baby when Dana herself so desperately wants one. This, and the fact that she and I have both been very busy at work, has put a strain on our marriage. The only one who knows this is probably my sister-in-law Darlene, because she lives with us, and, oh yeah, because I have slept with her a few times. You see, Darlene is lactating because of her birth control, and when it becomes too painful for her, she asks me to drain her breasts, and naturally I am happy to oblige, since, what with having my son to feed, Donna hasn't been able to come over much any more. Of course, since Darlene is busy with school and her social life, not to mention the fact that I am married to her sister, this doesn't happen very often.

About a three months after my son was born, I came down with the flu. I was in bed for a week, and I was bummed because I couldn't see my son. Darlene was very sweet to me, bringing me chicken soup, and letting me suckle her breasts when Dana wasn't home.

"It's got a lot of anti-bodies, right?" she reasoned.

Even Dana, who was still busy with her research at the hospital took a few days off to heal me, and sure enough, in no time I was back on my feet (and Dana was back off hers). Playing mommy to me, as well as frequent visits to her new baby brother, had gotten her in a pregnant frame of mind, and so while she was off we began trying again. Our sex had never been hotter, I thought, as I pounded her pussy, whispering how I wanted to fill her up and give her a baby, she moaning how she wanted me to drink from her tits. Thank goodness she never suspected had I done the former to her mother and the latter to her sister.

As I was headed out the door on my first day back to work, I heard the sound of vomiting coming from Darlene's bathroom. Poor kid, she probably caught the flu from me. She stayed home from school for a week, but after that she still wasn't better, and I began to worry a little bit. I offered to call the school, but Darlene said she couldn't afford to miss anymore school, since she had mid terms coming up. I told Dana about it one night at dinner, and suggested that she take Darlene to the hospital, just to make sure she didn't have one of those animal stands of flu. Dana agreed, and eventually after a lot of prodding, so did Darlene.

The day at work I got a text from Dana saying that she and Darlene were going over to their parents for dinner that night and they would be home late. At first I worried that this meant Darlene had something seriously wrong with her, but then I realized that they probably wouldn't be taking her to Donna's, what with the new baby being there. Then I felt a little slighted at not being invited, but I shrugged it off and figured they were going to spend a little quality family time together. No matter, I would find a way to amuse myself. As it happened, there was a preseason baseball game on, followed by one of my favorite movies. I made myself a steak and potato, grabbed a case of beer and headed for my old friend the couch.

I must have dozed off during the movie, because when I woke up, it was dark. What had woken me up was the sound of a slamming door. I looked at the clock on the VCR. It was almost midnight—was Dana just coming home now? I heard the sound of cupboards being opened and glasses rattling in the kitchen. I walked in there to find Dana with a bottle of Seagram's in on the table and a glass in her hand.

"Hey, baby," I said cautiously, coming over to her. "Everything okay at your folks?"

"Oh, yeah, just peachy," she muttered sarcastically. "Everything except the fact that another woman in my family is pregnant who isn't me!"

"Well who is..." All of a sudden my eyes got wide. "It isn't...it isn't Darlene, is it?" One look at my wife told me it was, and I got out a glass and poured myself a drink, downed it, then poured another one.

"I couldn't believe it either," Dana said, sipping her drink. "I mean, I literally almost fainted when Sharon told me that's why Darlene was throwing up in the mornings."

"I'll bet," I replied, taking another drink. I thought of something. "How are Dan and Donna taking it?"

"Well, Mom cried that Darlene was living her life over again, and Dad yelled that he was paying all this money for this expensive school specifically so this wouldn't happen, and they both went on about how she ruined her life. It was brutal. I wanted to spare you, that's why I told you to stay home."

"How...how could this have happened?" I wondered. "I thought she was on birth control!"

Dana scoffed. "So did she." I looked at her quizzically. "Darlene thought my fertility drugs were birth control, and she's been taking them since she moved in here."

"What!?" That explained her lactation, and breast growth.

"I'm so stupid. I didn't even notice it was gone, since I keep forgetting to take them. She was afraid to ask my parents for birth control, so she thought she'd just borrow some from me."

"But you don't have any birth control because we've been trying to get pregnant," I finished. Dana nodded.

"Shit," I muttered. Another terrible thought occurred to me. "How...did she say who the father is?"

Dana shook her head and my shoulders relaxed. "No. I think she knows, but she won't say."

"What's she gonna do?"

"Well, I don't think she's gonna have an abortion," Dana reasoned. "But as to whether or not she's going to give it up for adoption, she said she doesn't know yet. I mean, she's not due until November, so she can finish high school, and start college in the spring instead of the fall semester."

I counted back mentally. Oh shit, the dates lined up. There was no doubt about it—I had fathered another baby with another woman who wasn't my wife. I needed another drink.

"You know what upsets me the most?" Dana asked. "It's not that my little sister is pregnant—it's that I'm not. I mean, we've been trying for over a year, and in that time both my mother and my sister have gotten knocked up before me."

"Well, that means you're next," I said, trying to sound helpful, while masking the incredible guilt I felt.

"I hope so," she said unconvincingly. "But I keep thinking if this was going to happen to me, it would have happened by now, you know."

I kissed her earnestly just then, filling the kiss with all the love I felt for her. I vowed then and there to do whatever it took to make Dana pregnant.

The next morning Dana went out for a run, to clear her head, she said. While she was gone Donna brought Darlene home. Darlene didn't say anything to me, just ran to her room and closed the door.

"Can I offer you a drink?" I asked Donna.

"No, I can't stay, I have to get back to the baby. I just wanted to tell you something." Donna looked me dead in the eye. "The next daughter of mine you knock up had better be your wife."

For a second my heart pounded. How did she know? Had Darlene said something?

"How..."

"About a month ago Darlene asked me about nursing bras. She said she was just curious, but then 18 year old girls aren't curious about those kinds of things unless they have a reason to be. I figured that if she was lactating, you were over here having the time of your life." Donna didn't seem angry, just sad. "I didn't want this for her. I wanted her to learn from my mistakes."

"I didn't mean for this to happen," I apologized.

"I know. Neither did she."

"I will take care of her," I vowed.

"Good. In the mean time, make sure you get Dana pregnant." With that last command, Donna left and I headed down the hall to talk to Darlene.

I knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" I asked. When there was no response, I walked in and found Darlene lying on her bed staring up at the ceiling.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Stupid," she muttered.

"Don't feel stupid," I said, rubbing her leg. "It was an honest mistake."

"It doesn't change the fact that I feel like a hideous douche." I bit my lip, unsure of what to say next.

"Look, Dar, what happened between us...it shouldn't have happened," I said. "I mean, you're my wife's sister, and I'm a lot older than you are. But...when I saw your breasts leaking milk...I just lost my head. I mean, that's a huge turn on for me, and the thought of knocking up a teenage girl, who's already lactating..." I had to stop, I was actually turning myself on.

Darlene sat up. "Are you sorry you did it?" she asked suddenly. "Cause I'm not."

"You're not?" I asked.

"No," Darlene shook her head. "I mean, I know you said we were just playing a game; that it was just dirty talk or whatever, but I meant what I said." She scooted closer to me on the bed. "I mean, I know you're Dana's husband and all, but I like you. And I loved having your cock in me. I loved the idea of you getting me pregnant—of my body stretching and growing because you were inside me. And part of me wished that I wasn't on birth control so that I would have your baby." She was so close to her I could smell her milky scent. Oh, god, she must be leaking even now.

"But...you're just a kid," I finished, my throat tight.

"Not anymore," she said with a smirk. "You've made me a woman." She took my hand and placed it under her shirt on her belly, which was already slightly rounded. "You put your seed in my fertile teen cunt and made me a woman." I began rubbing her warm belly, and before I knew it my hand went higher to her breast. I was right, she was leaking. I pulled her shirt over her head, then the nursing bra, which was already soaked. I stared at the milk leaking from her tits for a moment before I leaned in and took one of her delicate teen nipples in my mouth.

The moment that teen mommy milk hit my tongue, my cock twitched into hardness. Darlene eased herself back on the bed, holding my head to her breast. I teased her a bit with my tongue, which made her shiver, and the milk squirt out a bit more. I moved to her other breast and my hands went lower, unbuttoning her jeans and sliding her out of them. Her panties were sopping wet, and I slid them off her, inhaling that horny teen scent. I licked her slick slit up and down before sucking on her clit like it was a milking breast. The sensation caused her hips to buck up and down in a powerful orgasm.

"I need you in me now," she hissed. With that I removed my clothes and placed my cock at her entrance. I teased her clit with it, then pushed myself in her all at once. She cried out, then moaned as I withdrew and entered her again.

"You naughty little girl," I hissed as I pumped her. "You've gotten yourself pregnant and you're only 18! You haven't even graduated high school yet and you're going to have a baby! You're such a naughty girl taking my sperm into you and making a baby when you told me you were on birth control. But now I'm in your fertile cunt, aren't I? You're gonna swell up so big for me. Tell me."

"Yes," she moaned as she grabbed onto the headboard for support. "Oh, yes, you filled me so completely. I'm so full of you and your baby in me, and your milk in me. I'm gonna get so big for you with milk in my tits and a baby in my tummy. I'm such a slut, having my sister's husband's baby! Oh, fuck, Seth, suck my tits, oh, don't stop, I'm coming, ahhhhhh!" I felt her cunt explode under me, and her tit milk shoot forth in my mouth. I blew my load in her, then nursed contentedly on her breasts until there was no more milk.

"I'm going to take care of you, you know," I said later when we were in the shower. "I'll pay for everything."

"Thanks," Darlene said. "I was worried about that."

"Don't be. I want to take care of the baby, no matter what."

Over the next two months Darlene became as big as a house, and I don't just mean in the way pregnant women say that, I mean she was huge. By this point she was only about three and a half months pregnant, but I swear she looked like she was closer to eight. I found out the reason when I took her to the OBGYN. Dana had asked me to, since she had a meeting with her grant committee at the same time. I was more than happy to help Darlene out of her clothes and into the paper gown (sneaking a quick suckle of course). When the doctor walked into the room, he winked at me conspiratorially, no doubt getting off on the fact that a 35 year old had impregnated a teenager.

He put the jelly on Darlene's tummy and looked at the monitor. He moved the wand around in several places before turning to us and saying, "Well, congratulations you two, you're having quadruplets!"

To be continued...