Setting Moon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

His hands gently moved over her bare stomach. He gently grazed the bottom of her left breast sending tingles up her spine. He moved his right hand up tickling her side slightly touching the side of her breast. "Sam" she breathed as she felt wetness start to pool around her thighs. His left hand caressed her stomach but the right one moved down touching just outside of her center caressing her wetness. Sending shivers up her spine as she breathed small moans of pleasure.

"Now tell me something about you?" He said into her ear, his breath steaming onto her neck. She shivered slightly before saying. "My favorite color is green, I love to sing and I'm artistic." She paused breathing hard as his fingers gently inserted themselves into her tight pussy and began to stroke her walls. She was hesitant to say what she had to say. "I haven't seen any of my family in over a year because..." But was cut off by Eric and Ericka entering the room with the food and drinks. "Oh good I am so hungry." She turned red and whispered to Sam "Well finish this later, I won't forget." She kissed him lightly on his lips. "Good, neither will I." He said placing a lingering kiss on her lips.

"Now what did you bring us?" he said moving off the bed, buttoning his shirt and moving towards Eric and Ericka. Ericka gleamed with pride as she said. "We got burgers, fries, some milk shakes and sodas and....." Ericka then went over to Lilliana and quietly said, "I also got you smokes if you want them but..." she stopped and Lilliana spoke normally while retying her gown, "You know with everything that's happen you would think I would, but I guess it's been so long that I really don't. It's kind of nice that I finally kicked the habit in spite of why." She smiled as Ericka spoke, "Well I guess I will just keep them for myself then." She smiled and handed Lilliana a vanilla milk shake. Lilliana took a sip and set it on the night stand, "Oh and one more thing, I got you your hazelnut coffee." She said handing it to her, Lilliana smiled wide "Oh Ericka you're a god send truly." She took a sip.

"Thank you, can you do me a favor and help me to the bathroom?" She said setting the coffee down on the night stand next to her shake. "Sure." Ericka said as she grabbed her arm and helped Lilliana to her feet. Lilliana found it easier to stand and wondered if she was unconsciously using her magic, but she still needed help. She was amazed at the power she had that let her walk like she was only barely hurt. She grabbed the purple dress off the bed as they moved towards the other room. Once in the bathroom Ericka asked if she needed more help but Lilliana said, "No I think I'm ok. Thank you."

In the bathroom Lilliana striped off her hospital gown and put on the purple dress that Sam had picked out for her. Once on she admired herself in the mirror, she noted that she really liked it. It's the first piece of clothing she's put on in a long time that wasn't black or brown. It clashed a little with her deep red hair, but kind of gave the look a nice touch as well. Noticing that her hair could use a good brushing she took out her small braids. She used the brush provided by Ericka that sat on the side of the sink. It was then she noticed her necklace was gone. She fumed; she couldn't believe she left it in that place. Ericka must have noticed her anger through their link because then she heard a knock on the door. Lilliana stepped back and opened the door; Ericka stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

"What's wrong?" She asked looking Lilliana over, there didn't seem anything wrong but still why was she so mad? "My necklace they took it from me in that damn prison, I'll probably never see it again, FUCK." She said leaning on the wall behind her. "Once we find out who it was, we will find it. I know what it means to you even though you never told me. Sometimes you think very loudly. I promise you we will get it back and I will be by your side when we do. So relax ok, you look stunning in that dress by the way. He'll probably fall over when he sees you, now come eat before your food gets cold." Lilliana seemed to cool and think things over a bit, "Ok but you better be there." Ericka smiled and gently nudged her towards the door.

Ericka went out first and moved to get some food. Even though she's a vampire she can still eat human food for the pleasure of it. She grabbed out a burger, fries and grabbed her drink before sitting down so that she was sitting across from Eric in the corner chair; the bag of clothes had been sitting next to. Lilliana walked out of the bathroom and looked at Sam who was talking to Eric but was stopped short when he saw Lilliana. The dress hugged her curves and swung around her bare feet, her hair flowed as she moved towards him limping slightly. Now that it was down and undone it was full, long and moved with a sweet elegance.

He couldn't take his eyes off of her, entranced by her as he slowly rose to his feet. He pulled her close and said, "My god, you are stunning. Are you in any pain?" He brushed some hair off her shoulder which sent tingles down her spine. "Some, may I sit?" She said as she motioned to the seat next to his which had the bags of food on it. He immediately grabbed the bags and moved them to a small table in between Eric and his chairs and offered his seat to her. She sat down as he brought her the drinks she had left on the night stand. She thanked him and got herself out two burgers, a large fry from the bag and took a large gulp from her coffee.

She started in on her food and found both Sam and Eric staring at her; Ericka just sat in the corner munching on her fries. Lilliana swallowed her food and asked, "What, do I have food on my face or something?" Sam smiled "No we just wanted to know if you liked the food, that's all."

"Yes it's wonderful, thank you." She exclaimed taking another bite of her burger. When she was done she swallowed the last of it and took a drink. "Why is it that when you get fast food in the hospital it always tastes amazing?" She said leaning back in her chair.

"When was the last time you were in the hospital?" Asked Sam, "The last time I was in the hospital I was giving birth to my....." She trailed off as she noticed all three of them were looking at her with wide gazes. "You have a child?" Asked Ericka knowingly, Ericka knew she had a son but what she didn't know was where he was. "Yes I have a son." She looked at Sam who seemed in shock. "I was married once before and we had a child." She said looking kind of sad; Sam grabbed her hand as if to reassure her. "What's his name?" She smiled and said, "His name is Aiden, he's almost two now." She looked sad again; Sam squeezed her hand and placed a kiss on her cheek "That's great, where is he?" Sam had a curious look on his face, "Well that's a private conversation that we will have later?" She said looking Sam in the eyes with a serious expression.

Sam seemed to understand and dropped the subject for the moment. "What happened to the hospital staff anyway?" Lilliana asked "I haven't seen a nurse in hours."

"We kind of scared them off when we showed up." Said Eric.

Then they all sat talking for a while. But after a few minutes Lilliana notice that Sam couldn't take is his eyes off her. She thought it was because of their previous conversation and didn't give it much further thought until Sam started to pace around the room trying to keep his thoughts to himself. Lilliana then stood and said "Would you mind giving us the room?" Gesturing to Eric and Ericka, they both got up and left quickly and quietly, she guessed they had noticed the tension coming from Sam.

Lilliana then turned to find Sam very close to her; he wrapped his arms around her and guided her over to the bed. He gently picked her up and set her on the side of the bed. "You tease me with every breath, you know that." 'Oh' she thought as she smiled pulling the skirt of her dress up just past her knees and spreading them around him. She wondered if he had forgotten about the conversation about her son completely. He moved closer and brushed hair over her shoulder and gently caressed her back. She was going to ask but when she looked up into his eyes, he closed the distance between them to kiss her firmly.

He deepened the kiss to taste her; he wanted to taste all of her. His hands slipped up her back to find her shoulders and the thin straps that lay upon them. He hooked each one with his thumbs, gently pulling them down her arms until they revealed her supple breasts. He looked them over, noticing their hardened peaks. He gently cupped one in each hand and grazed his thumbs over their hard center.

She wanted to ask him if he had forgotten but the words caught in her throat as he took the breast in his right hand and brought it up to his mouth, which was now poised right above the needy mound of flesh. He licked and nipped at it tasting each and every inch only stopping to flick his tongue and suck her aching nipple. She squirmed beneath him and arched her back to push her breast further into his mouth. He accepted it gladly and suckled until the skin was flush with need. He then stopped, hearing a whimper escape from Lilliana's lips but it was quickly replaced by a moan as he began to suckle and lick her other mound. He now moved his right hand to rest on her left leg before slowly sliding it up and under her skirt. Caressing her inner thigh, then he found her, he slipped his fingers down into the folds fingering them until he found her throbbing nub. He began rubbing her swollen clit.

She moaned as he massaged her clit and licked at her breast. She needed to feel his skin against hers. She quickly unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. She tried to massage him but she couldn't because suddenly he was pushing her back against the bed. His fingers on her nub slipped through her wet folds to find her center, plunging into her depths, her hands found his back as he kissed her neck. He then slowly kissed down her body until he reached her wetness, his fingers still firmly set deep inside her. He slowly started to move his fingers in and out of her wetness as he lashed out his tongue and licked her clit again and again, her throbbing clit becoming more sensitive with each wave of tantalizing licks.

She ran her hands through his hair and he heard her moaning get louder and louder until she was almost screaming, she was about to cum, but then he stood and removed his fingers from her hot center. She almost cursed his name but before she could even open her eyes, she felt his throbbing member sliding up and down her slit. She was dripping wet and it soaked his large cock.

"Please" she begged. He then guided himself over her hole and slowly pressed into her tight passage until his rod was completely swallowed. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her up to meet him. Now face to face and his cock unmoving he kissed her roughly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and slid her tongue into his mouth only to taste her sweetness there.

Slowly he started to move sliding out of her tight wetness then slamming back into her hard sending her over the edge, her pussy tightened around his large member as she shook and screamed out from the orgasm. He slowly pulled out and slammed back into her again and again until his control slipped and began pumping fast and hard. She came again and again, digging her nails into his back, moaning wildly. All too soon he felt the pull, he looked into Lilliana's eyes they were no longer their original brown but now seared with gold. She looked like a goddess, a goddess that had chosen him. She came again moaning loudly and threw her head back in ecstasy. Her neck exposed, it made his wolf roar to surface and he wanted to bite her, to mate her. He almost couldn't handle the temptation but was she ready? He couldn't chance it as he pushed his wolf down and thrust again. He leaned his head down to her neck and bit her as a human. He came then spilling his seed into her with a low growl in his throat. He then collapsed on top of her using only his elbows to keep him above her. They both panted, covered in sweat.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers
12