Setting Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

Sam turned her around and kissed her, "I'm never going to be able to keep you out of the action am I." Sam asked knowingly.

"Nope, not a chance." Lilliana said.

"We've got a couple more minutes; I would like to ask you a question." He paused. "Where did these marks come from?" Sam said bringing a hand to rest on the whip marks on her back.

Lilliana spoke in a grave voice "Oh" she paused leaning against the couch, "When I was kidnapped, I fought to free myself. I broke one guy's nose before they took me and then smashed the other guys face after. He had told me I would just make things worse for myself so the next time I awoke, I was being tied up by my hands and they hosted my up so I was dangling and began whipping me I fought as long as I could not to give in, but in the end the pain was too much. I guess I forgot to tell you before. I just..." Tears had started to fall and Sam pulled her into his embrace. "But their dead now, you killed them just before meeting me, so that makes me feel much better." She said trying to smile as Sam wiped the tears from her face.

"Good I hate to see you sad. This reminds me we have a conversation about your son to finish after dinner with no interruptions." Sam said definitively.

With that they left their room heading down the stairs holding hands and walked into the dining room. As soon as they entered everyone went quiet and remained that way as they made their way to the head of the table.

Once there Sam remained standing and said "I have found my mate, Lilliana." Everyone cheered and clapped as they sat down in their chairs. Once the cheering stopped Lilliana looked around and found Ericka sitting next to Eric.

She smiled as their eyes met and talked through their link 'Have you mated with Eric yet?' asked Lilliana.

'No I asked him to give me the day so we are going to tonight. And I guess you already have?' Ericka said.

'Yes, but how would you know that?' Lilliana looked confused.

'Sam's bleeding through his shirt, it's just a tiny bit but if you spent as long as I have looking for it then you would spot it easy too.' Ericka smirked as Lilliana tried to look at his opposite shoulder.

'It's fine Lilliana and thank you Ericka for letting me know.' Sam said through the link and reached over taking Lilliana's hand in his.

'How can you...' Lilliana seemed a little in shock.

'You don't know how to block your thoughts from me yet meaning I can hear you and Ericka's conversation, which is probably something you should have told me already.' Sam scolded.

'There are a great many things I need to tell you love but maybe they can wait until after dinner and I'm sure there are things you have yet to tell me as well.' Lilliana said leaning over and kissing him.

Everyone had been sitting and talking waiting for the food but when Lilliana kissed Sam, howls came from the pack and one said "You call that a kiss?" Lilliana and Sam laughed "Come on plant one on her." Came from another, with that Sam stood up bringing Lilliana with him. He placed his hands on Lilliana's hips as she put her arms around his neck purposefully grazing the bite mark on his shoulder. He took that as a challenge and turned back towards the pack bringing his hand up to rest on her bite mark.

Her knees almost gave in when he gripped her mark and said "Should I kiss her?" and howls ran through the pack as he turned grabbing her waist again and kissed her passionately for several moments, but was interrupted when the food started to come out. The howls were heard again as they sat down and watched as they brought out steaks mounded on silver platter's, with bread, potatoes and vegetables. Lilliana looked in awe at all the food that they brought out.

"Traditionally the pack will wait for the Alpha's to eat first." Sam said quietly.

"Oh" said Lilliana and then she and Sam both reached for a steak and other various items as did everyone else but once they were done getting their food the hall went quiet and all eyes were on them.

Lilliana then cut into her steak and took a bite, then Sam did the same and they both nodded. Then everyone else started to eat, Lilliana ate her food and watch the pack, she noticed that the witches sat down at the far end, but Aria sat next to Fin who sat on the other side of Sam. She took another bite of her steak and looked around the room again seeing two women staring at her while they ate, it was a bit weird but Lilliana went on eating her steak and looked around the room some more. When she was finished eating she turned to Sam she wanted to ask if it would be weird for her to walk down to the witches while people were eating, but he was talking with Fin and some other men. So she wiped her mouth before standing and walked around the tables and down to the witches. As soon as she stood all eyes were on her including Sam's, but she didn't look back she strode over to the table and started talking to the women. She made sure they were all comfortable with their rooms and felt safe. She turned to one of the older women and asked if she could talk to her tomorrow, she agreed and said her name was Jenny.

Lilliana then went and sat back down to Sam and sipped some of her wine, she never really liked wine she always seemed to like beer better and hoped she could get one later.

She noticed Sam looking at her and he said, "So you like beer, that's good to know." He paused "Your thoughts are very easy for me to read."

Lilliana smiled but with an under tone of sadness, "I have the same problem with Ericka, I guess I'll have to work on that."

Sam then asked, "What's the matter, you know I can't read all of your thoughts." He said trying to make her feel better.

"We can talk about it later." She stopped, thinking for a moment, "I'm going to go get some air. Can someone show me how to get outside?" Lilliana asked getting up; suddenly a young woman was standing next to her bowing.

Lilliana looked at her and said "Yes." sounding a bit confused.

"Madam Alpha I can show you the way, if it pleases you." The woman said.

Lilliana looked at Sam and he nodded, she turned back to the young woman and said "Yes, thank you." She turned and kissed Sam and then followed the woman, within moments she was outside in a large garden, Lilliana thanked the woman and she left.

Lilliana walked through the garden admiring the beauty of it until she saw a bench. She sat down and took off her shoes so that now she was barefoot and then stood, walking towards the large field of grass just beyond the garden. Once her feet were on the grass she breathed deep inhaling her surroundings. She could smell the forest and water from a nearby lake or river. She stood there for a while just feeling the wind blow through her hair and kiss at her skin. It was warm outside since it was now June; she hated how long it had been since she had truly been able to breathe freely. She looked to the horizon, watching the sunset letting the warmth from it sink into her skin. She then walked for a couple for minutes, working her way towards the woods and away from the den. She found a good spot and sat down on her knees in the grass. She then stretched into the grass and rolled over lying on her back. She gazed up at the fading sky and felt the rumble of the earth underneath her.

She laid there a long time before Sam appeared over her holding a pair of beers. She smiled as Sam handed her one and sat down beside her. She looked at him now in the failing light and said "Lilliana was not the name I was born with. Before I got shot my name was Katherine." She said pulling up her shirt to touch her scar as she still looked up at the sky.

Sam leaned over and touched it; he leaned back and asked "Why did you get shot?" sounding concerned.

"It was Aiden's first birthday and I was waiting for Jerry, my husband, to get home from work so we could celebrate. But as the hours past and he didn't show, I didn't know why until the police knocked at my door. They told me that Jerry had been in a terrible accident and had died. Later I found out he was a compulsive gambler and he was killed for it and had lost me many other things. After the cops had left, I put Aiden to bed and decided that we would go home to my parents the next day. But later that night I awoke to a loud crash and Aiden crying. When I searched the house I couldn't find him, I heard a car start and ran outside. Just as a large man was putting Aiden into the back of a van, I tried to attack the man several times; I just wanted to get to Aiden, to protect him. But in the end I was weak and he grew tired of me, he shot me and then told me that Jerry owed him a debt and now they had come to collect. Jerry had bet his family to save himself but it caused me more pain than I have ever..." She stopped; tears flooded her eyes and streamed down the side of her face as she now looked up at the stars.

Sam sat in shock he hadn't known what she needed to tell him but he never expected this. He wanted to do something about it now. But found Lilliana unmoving, so he grabbed her hand but she didn't look at him. Then she started again "I found out where he hung out and followed him until one night, I guess I parked to close to a bar he had gone to and some his men came out to hurt me. I didn't know how to fight so I was an easy target, I guess and then Ericka showed up, killed them and took me under her wing. She traveled with me teaching me how to fight and all about her world. One day I asked her to give me her blood because this is something I need to do with my own two hands." She looked at Sam now as if trying to press that fact. "The next day Ericka was gone and I had the strength and skill to kill him. But I still had to follow him until he was with my son."

She stopped for a moment and more tears came, "I had found him and was waiting for him to come out of the house when I was taken. And well you know the rest. But the person I have become," she paused "I can't be whole without him, it's like a piece of my soul has been ripped out of me." She sat up finding it hard to breath.

"Where was he when you were taken?" Sam said in a serious voice.

Lilliana looked at him, she saw his eyes were red and said "Charleston." She looked at Sam with hope in her eyes.

"Good that's only about a five hour drive from here. I will send a pair of my hunters to track him down. Then you and I will bring Aiden home." He said firmly.

It became quiet as they just listened to the darkness. Lilliana laid her head down in Sam's lap and looked up at the stars.

"I wish I could show you what he looks like." Lilliana said.

"You can if you want, just picture him in your mind and then share it with me through our link." Sam said and so Lilliana thought of Aiden when they were happy and shared it with Sam, but all too quickly her memory's turned to the night he was taken.

She replayed the whole seen in her head and said "I should have known, maybe I could have..."

But Sam didn't let her finish, "There's nothing you could have done and he almost killed you for trying."

Lilliana sat up, looking at Sam, "He was mine to protect and I failed, my life should be forfeit if I cannot protect my own family." She said desperately.

"You were outmatched in strength and size; in your human form nothing else could have been done." Sam said assuredly.

"How would you know that?" she asked picking at some grass.

"You showed me, just now when you were thinking about it. It was transferred through our link. It was as if I was there looking through your eyes, feeling what you felt." Sam said.

"It just keeps playing over and over, that's why I need to be the one kill him." Lilliana said and Sam nodded.

A few moments later Lilliana said "Damn it, can you please distract me?" Lilliana asked. Sam then grabbed her hand and pulled her close. She leaned against his chest and suddenly felt warm all over as if fire was filling her soul, it felt like it was coming from Sam.

"Sam, what is that?" Lilliana breathed.

"That is the love I have for you, I thought it would be a good distraction." Sam smiled as Lilliana looked up at him. She sunk into him and let it take hold of her and without realizing it she did the same to Sam. They sat there quietly for a couple of moments, until Sam moved so that he was now lying next to Lilliana. She moved to lie next to him and slid a hand underneath his shirt and over his stomach.

From their still open connection she could feel the pleasure he felt from it. She moved closer and unbuttoned his shirt and started rubbing his chest until she reached his shoulder and the mark she had put there. The pleasure from it was immense and Sam pulled her close so now she was lying on top of him.

Sam looked into her eyes now and said "Just let it go Lilliana, if you give yourself over to me. I will never hurt you." Then Lilliana kissed Sam passionately, and let it all flow into him all of it, the pain and love, bad and the good. She felt relief and then the burning passion and love they both shared. Sam slipped her shirt over her head and pulled her into another kiss. Caressing her sides and back then unsnapped her bra and pulled it from her body. He massaged her back as she kissed his neck and shoulders, and when she would kiss his mark, he would kiss on hers.

Sam flipped her over onto her back, the cool grass molding into her, and unbuttoned her pants slipping his hand in under her panties and began stroking her folds. Sam closed his eyes and said "So that's what it feels like."

Lilliana chuckled and reached down stroking Sam's member, "So that's what that feels like, you know I've always wondered." She snickered but it quickly turned into a moan as Sam found his way inside her with his fingers. She unzipped his pants and pulled his throbbing cock from the fabric and fondled it with her hand. With her other hand she grabbed his neck and pulled him down into a deep kiss.

When they came up for air Sam said "If you don't take off your pants I'm going to rip them off." He said breathing hard. Lilliana reached down and slowly pushed off her pants which just teased Sam more. Lilliana then flipped Sam onto his back and shimmied his pants down off his body. She then climbed on top of him settling just over is erection. "You forgot about your underwear." Sam said growling a little.

"Oh did I, I guess you'll just have to rip them off then." She said grinning.

Sam grinned back at her and showed her his extending claws; he then reached down grabbing the thin material roughly and tore it from her body. His hands landed on her hips as she slowly settled down on to his pole. She slid down on it as her tight walls stretched to receive him and they moaned when they felt both sides of the tension. Sam then went to start but she stopped him pinning his arms to the ground above his head.

"I want to hear you moan so leave your hands up here." She said tying his hands with some large blades of grass, "Consider these your bonds of self-control, I want to see how long you can last." She said with a small grin. She then sat back up and began moving slowly, her wet pussy slipping up and down on him. Lilliana saw Sam bite his lip and she moaned at the feeling of him and her. She moved against him again and his dick massaged her walls. Sam bit his lip again and held back a moan.

"Don't hide it from me Sam, I crave it and if you won't give in to me willingly I will take it from you." She said sliding her hand up to graze his mark with her nails.

Sam then moaned and then said, "Whatever you wish." with a smirk. She now grinded against him, the head of him finding her sweet spot. She moaned loudly as Sam said "Oh my god that feels amazing. It that your g-spot." Sam moaned again as she hit the spot again.

"Yes" she breathed, her hands now rested on Sam's chest and he noticed they were getting kind of hot. He saw sweat beading off her forehead and her mind was strained as if she was trying to hold something back.

"Let it go." Sam said as she continued to grind on top of him.

"I can't, it's too much, and I'll hurt you." She said panting and moaning.

"You won't hurt me just let it go." Sam said moaning a little.

"No." she cried through a moan. Sam then broke the blades of grass around his wrists and flipped her onto her back, he slammed into her now and her moans almost became screams.

He slammed into her again and growled "Do it or I will."

"Please Sam, I can't." she moaned. He growled again and flipped her roughly onto her stomach then grabbed her hips and brought her up to meet him. He found her hole again and pounded her until she was screaming out his name. Then suddenly Sam's member got bigger and she heard a loud growl behind her, then his arm was around her bringing her back up to meet his chest. She noticed that when she put a hand on his leg he felt hairy and then his hand was on her throat as he continued to pound her from behind.

'Last chance.' entered her mind from Sam.

"Sam please, oh god Sam." She screamed as she heard Sam growl again and bit down into her mark she screamed again, flinging her arms out on either side of her and suddenly a ring of fire surrounded them but Sam didn't stop. He slammed into her again as he bit down harder on her mark piercing the skin with his teeth, she screamed again begging, 'Please just a little more.' into his thoughts. He quickened his pace and bit into her mark just a little more. With that they both came, Sam growling as he spilled his seed deep inside of her and Lilliana screaming as waves of orgasms over took her again.

After a moment Sam rolled them onto their sides, collapsing onto the soft but now worn grass. They stayed entwined as they relaxed and the fire slowly died down. But their connection stayed open as they felt each other's contentment. Sam then felt power surge through Lilliana and the ground move underneath them, he opened his eyes to find them lying on their bed in their room. He was a little shocked but pulled the blanket over them and laid his head back down.

'I wanted to be in our bed so we wouldn't have to move again.' She said into his mind, 'What were you?' Lilliana asked.

'We call it the hybrid, its half man, half wolf. Much more effective for biting stubborn mates.' He said and she felt a warm chuckle come through their link.

"Oh so you think I'm stubborn, huh. Just wait till tomorrow.' Lilliana said. Sam chuckled again and they drifted off to sleep.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers
12