Setting Moon Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

"I will leave my brother here while I make him a pyre. You will not touch him or move him or you will be as dead as he is." Hamid now looked at him with fire in his eyes and a low growl emitted from his throat.

"Vilaria will you help me?" Hamid asked.

"Wait you cannot take the witch, she is..." The healer said but was stopped but the look on Hamid's face. Hamid and Vilaria exited the home and walked towards the edge of town.

Moments after they left; the healer threw a blanket over the seemingly dead body of Farid. He walked around the home wondering what he should do about Hamid and the witch. He then decided he would call on the guard and left the home to find them. Half an hour later he returned home with four strong men from the guard and they would wait for Hamid to return.

They sat their talking for a while about what would happen once Hamid returned. "If he threatened the healer he will threaten anyone, he must be stopped." One of the guards said.

"Well then should we put him in jail or just kill him and the witch?" Another asked.

"I say we just kill them." Another said.

Farid still lay dead on the cot in the corner; the healer came over to his body and said quietly. "I don't see what's so powerful about you." Just then Farid took a gasping breath and screamed as he sat up.

He looked at the healer and gasped as he tried to breath, he then grabbed the healers cloths and pulled him close and said, "Hamid, where...is...he?" As he tried to steady his breathing.

"He's preparing to burn your body." The healer said with in a shocked voice, he looked into Farid's eyes and saw they were red and when Farid talked he could see two long sharp teeth.

"I died then?" Farid asked.

The healer said "Yes." As he tried to sink to the floor, Farid let go of his clothes and moved so that he was now sitting on the side of the bed. The healer sunk away from Farid and backed into the wall.

The four guards just sat staring at him; Farid now looked up at them and said, "So you plan on killing my brother, well I will not allow that."

Farid then stood and watched as the guards scrambled to their feet and drew their swords. Farid moved quicker than he thought possible and found himself now standing behind them. Before they figured out what had happened Farid realized his teeth and how odd they were and then how hungry he felt, but not just hungry he felt like he was starving. He looked up at the men looking around in front of him and saw in the man standing closest to him that his neck throbbed from where his heart beat pulsed through the man's vain. Farid was drawn to it and grabbed the man and bit down on his neck, he then started to drink his blood and the man only struggled for a moment before giving in and soon death followed. He did this with the other three men as well and the more blood he drank the better he felt, once all the guards were dead he turned his attention towards the healer and bent down in front of him.

"Now where did my brother and the girl go? And where are her things?" Farid asked wiping his face off on the healers clothing.

"He went to the edge of town to make you a pyre with the witch, please don't kill me. She has a bag under my bed its green." The healer begged.

"Why would I let you live, you wanted my brother dead as well, just for taking some girl. You never should have threatened him with those guards; he would have killed you too. I'm just glad I am the one that will end your life, because I'm so hungry and blood is what I seem to crave." Farid said and then grabbed the healer and bit into his neck, as his teeth sunk into the man flesh, he felt blood pour out of the wound and onto his shoulder, and Farid sucked the blood out of his veins and felt stronger with each and every sip. Farid thought this was strange, maybe his brother was right, maybe he was blood thirsty after all. When he had drunk all of his blood Farid dropped his body to the floor.

Farid then went into the back room which turned out to be the healer's bedroom and looked around. He found the bed in the far left corner and went over to it. He flipped the bed out of the way and looked down at what was under it. There was a green bag but also there was another bag, he picked that one up first and opened it, he pulled out what looked to be a beautiful long medieval gown and further into the bag he found the healers stash of riches. He put the gown back in the bag and closed it. He now grabbed both bags and went back into the main room that was now filled with dead bodies.

"Don't want Hamid coming back to this, he'll be pissed." Farid said to himself. He then grabbed their original two bags and then left the healer's house and headed towards the edge of town.

He searched the edges of the town with lightning speed, but he finally found them, they had starting to make a pyre at one edge of the town. They had gathered a lot of wood and pilled it next to where Hamid seemed to be building the structure. The woman was standing next to the pile of wood trying to help but just didn't have the strength to lift most of the wood.

Farid watch and listened as Hamid stopped building for a moment and stood in front of the woman talking. He was close enough to hear but still hidden in the shadows so that they could not see him.

"I sorry about your brother." The woman said as a tear rolled down her face, Farid was confused why this woman would cry for him when she didn't even know him.

Hamid spoke next, "He was the only family I had left and I will miss him more than I could ever explain. I think he would have liked you." Hamid said warily.

"I would not think it weak of you to morn your brother. I would think that a man's strength can only last if sometimes they accept weakness as a sign of strength and use it to their advantage." The woman said.

Farid had let his brother suffer enough he now walked towards them when he got close and they still hadn't noticed him, he said loudly, "There will be no need to show weakness. Since I am alive that is."

Hamid looked around his brother walking towards them; he then had a huge smile on his face. Farid was then at his side and dropped the bags as Hamid pulled him into a strong hug. "I have never been so happy to see you or anyone in my whole life." Hamid said as he looked at his brother. "How are you alive?" Hamid asked.

"I don't know, one minute I was dead and the next well here I am, and who is this lovely creature?" Farid asked looking at the woman who looked a bit shocked.

"This is Vilaria; she was being used as a slave by the healer. So I decided to bring her with us and then you died." Hamid said the last part a bit sad.

"Cheer up brother, I am alive and we have a long was to travel. Here are your bags." And Farid handed Vilaria her green bag and Hamid his bag.

"Where did you find it?" Vilaria asked

"Once I heard you were with my brother, I assumed that you would want your things and made the healer tell me where they were." Farid said.

"And how did you make him?" Hamid asked looking seriously at Farid.

"Relax brother; he only got what he deserved. He had brought some guards back to his home and were waiting for you to return. So when I awoke they tried to kill me as well. They were all evil men and died knowing so." Farid said as he started to walk away from the city. "Do you still want to come with us Vilaria? I'm not that bad really." Farid said.

"Yes I have nowhere else to go and rather enjoy Hamid's company; I would hope to come to enjoy your company as well." Vilaria said with her head low.

Farid looked at her now, "Lift your head Vilaria, with us you will bow to no man or woman ever again. Now come, we have to find food for the night and I don't think we will find it here." Farid said.

Hamid then put a hand on Vilaria's back and gently pushed her forward. They both then caught up to Farid and walked beside him. Several hours later they reached the oasis that Farid and Hamid had stayed the night before. Hamid started a fire while Farid caught some rabbits and got water to drink.

They cooked and ate the rabbits, but Farid did not feel satisfied. He still hungered for more blood and the only two around were his brother and Vilaria. Deciding that was not an option he said, "I'll be back I'm still hungry." And Farid walked back into the seemingly small woods. He found some more rabbits and drank their blood, but it just wasn't enough. He found some slightly larger game and drank their blood. He seemed to be satisfied for the moment and walked back to their camp.

When he arrived he found Vilaria and Hamid sitting next to each other talking. "Have you told her yet brother? She would understand, I think being what she is." Farid said going to sit down across the fire from them.

"No I haven't, what happened to keeping it a secret. And where is the food you were going to bring back and the blood on your hands?" Hamid said.

"Oh, I could only find one rabbit. I got my hands on it and thought I had him but he got away. And I just figured she would understand if you were to tell her." Farid said motioning towards Vilaria, who just sat looking between them confused.

"If you were to tell me, I would gladly listen and I have no one to tell. But that is your choice and I will leave it up to you." Vilaria said.

Hamid nodded but the Farid said, "You speak very well for a commoner and with that color of hair. I would definitely say you were royalty at one point. Why are you so far from home?"

"I don't remember where my home is. Or who I am or was for that matter. When they cut my hair...the healer told me that when they did, I forgot who I was. I would give anything just to know that my name really is my name. The healer told me it was Vilaria, but then called me witch." Vilaria said.

"Our parents were killed by the pharaoh and we went back to get their bodies, that's how Farid was poisoned." Hamid said.

"The pharaoh had thought he had found the elixir of immortality, but it never worked in him. Hamid and I drank the wine he had it distilled in unknowingly. We are younger than you would think." Farid said calmly.

"So then you both are immortal, but then how were you both hurt?" Vilaria asked.

"We are still able to be hurt but we heal quicker than a normal person." Farid said.

"So that would be why you healed right in front of the healer?" Vilaria looked at Hamid and asked.

"Yes, that is why." Hamid said.

"So you finally did heal. Good to know, are you alright Hamid? You're sweating, you don't look very well." Farid asked.

"I'm fine; I just need to rest for a while. Please continue, while I do." Hamid said as he laid down on the cold ground. They hadn't laid the blankets down yet and Hamid didn't really seem to need them. So Farid and Vilaria continued talking.

"When we drank the wine we both gained an immense knowledge for all things known to exist. But some things are still new even to us. Please come sit next to me so we don't bother Hamid." Farid said with a slight grin.

Vilaria then moved to the other side of the fire to sit next to Farid. "Do you think he'll be alright?" Vilaria asked.

"I think he will be fine, just look at me. I was dead and yet I now breathe the cool night air. Hamid will heal just as I did." Farid said.

"But he was bitten by a wolf, there was no poison. Should he not then be already healed?" Vilaria asked.

"He may take on some of the wolf. I know now that I seem to enjoy the night more than I did before I was bitten by the bat. That might be what he is going through." Farid said. They then sat quietly for a while, Vilaria staring at Hamid and Farid staring a Vilaria. Farid then noticed the throbbing vein in Vilaria's neck. He forced himself to focus on other things, but in the end found he was staring back at her neck. He licked his lips and then noticed Vilaria staring at him.

"Do you even know if you've ever lied with a man Vilaria?" Farid said trying to cover from looking at her neck.

"I don't done know, I think I'm a least twenty years of age. So I would think that I would have but I just don't know." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Farid pulled her into a hug to console her but it just brought him closer to her neck. He could smell her blood coursing through her veins. He tried to fight the urge to bite her but it was too strong. He told himself, 'Just a sip, and I will release her." Gently he bent down and kissed her neck then he put his open mouth on her shoulder and slowly sank his teeth into her skin.

She tried to move away from him, but his hold was to strong. She begged "Please stop." But the words fell on deaf ears, all Farid could hear was the beat of her heart. Suddenly Hamid grabbed Farid and yanked him away from Vilaria.

Hamid pinned Farid against a tree, "Why brother, why would you hurt an innocent woman?"

"I cannot control my hunger brother, I need the blood. When I died I was reborn something else and this is why I hunger so." Farid said trying to overpower his brother.

"I told you that your hunger for blood would leave you only alone and in darkness. Yet you persist." Hamid put him down and looked into his eyes.

"I need the blood brother; to live it is the only thing that sedates my hunger." Farid said looking back at Vilaria, "I did not choose this fate but I will embrace it." Farid said trying to lunge at Vilaria.

But Hamid caught him and pinned him back against the tree. With a loud growl he said, "You will control yourself, or I will do it for you."

Suddenly Hamid growled again as he grew taller and hair grew out of his entire body. He fell to his knees as magic seemed to surround him. His nose grew out and his arms molded into front legs. Then his legs turned into wolf legs and a tail was there now too. In the blink of an eye Hamid at transformed into a very large black wolf.

The wolf stood on all fours and stared Farid in the eyes and growled, with his now sharp teeth bared. Farid stood almost in shock, "Brother you are a wolf, a very large wolf." Farid exclaimed but Hamid just growled at him. "Fine I will leave the woman alone." Farid said. So Hamid moved away slightly and Farid moved towards his bag slowly. But once Hamid had let down his guard he went to attack Vilaria again. Hamid then bit Farid on the shoulder and slung him out into the desert. He did the same with Farid's bag as well.

"Fine brother, choose her over me. We shall see who prevails in the end." Farid said, Hamid looked at him and let out a loud and long growl. Farid then got up and walked away from the oasis.

Hamid, still in wolf form kicked out the fire and grabbed two of the bags in his mouth. He then nudged Vilaria with his nose. Vilaria had been trying to look at her wound when she realized the wolf nudging her. She quickly scrambled to her feet and looked at the wolf. "Hamid is that really you?" She asked and watched as the wolf seemed to nod his head. Hamid then grabbed the third bag in his mouth and started to walk further into the forest. He stopped next to the trees and looked back at Vilaria. Who then slowly walked up next to him and then they continued to walk into the small forest. As they walked Vilaria slowly got up the courage and gently touched the wolf's side, Hamid just tilted his head and looked at her, then back at the path. Deciding that Hamid or the wolf didn't mind she gently stroked her fingers through his hair as they walked. They walked like that for a long time until they came to a waterfall. Then Hamid put down the bags and gathered sticks for the fire.

Hamid didn't know if he would be able to transform back into a human so he went on with doing the regular things he would do, so that Vilaria would not worry. Once he had brought enough sticks for the fire he tried to dig in his bag to get some flint but he could not open it. Vilaria came to his side and gently pulled the bag in front of her she open the bag and watched as Hamid used his paw to point out what he wanted. Vilaria then grabbed the flint and moved next to the sticks and struck a fire.

Then Hamid grabbed one of the bags with his mouth and brought his over to Vilaria. She opened it to find the gorgeous medieval gown and decided that she would bath and then wear the dress. "This must have been what I was wearing when the healer found me." She said to Hamid. Hamid smelled the dress and then nodded. She then opened one of the other bags and pulled out some blankets and laid them across the ground next to the fire.

Hamid then laid down on one of the blankets and watched as Vilaria walked over to the water's edge and started to strip her clothing. Hamid tried not to watch but it would be the first time he ever saw a real woman naked. He watched as she took off her shoes, then stood and untied her apron, then slipped the dress off of her shoulders. She was the most gorgeous creature he had ever seen and he watched as she glided into the water and slightly turned as she poured water out of her hands and onto her neck. He watched as water trickled down the side of her firm breast and then further down her side and over her hips.

He desperately wanted to touch her caress her, but in this form he could do nothing but watch. She sunk down into the water and submerged her head, she swam under the water for a moment before she came up for air. Water flowed down her body and trickled off her voluptuous bottom.

He stood now tempted to join her in the water, but he didn't want to scare her. He looked away from her and the water and looked out into the woods making sure Farid hadn't followed them. Suddenly he was human again and stood naked looking out into the forest.

Then he felt a wet hand on his shoulder and turned to find Vilaria standing naked before him. She took his hand and pulled him into the water. Hamid thought that she would be afraid of him now but she seemed more confident than she had before.

Once in the water she let go of his hand and turned to look at him. "Why did you save me, first from the healer and then from your brother?" She asked.

"I saved you from the healer because it was the right thing to do, and I saved you from my brother because he will not stop until someone puts him in his place and also because..." He paused and looked at Vilaria. "You need the love of a good honest man. Is that not why you came with me to free yourself?" Hamid finished. They were silent for a moment so Hamid dunked his head under the water and rinsed the sweat from his body.

When he resurfaced she was standing close to him. "I was not trying to use you. I just..." She stopped looking down into the water. He brought his hands up and put one on her shoulder while the other lifted her chin. He then slowly leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She pressed into his kiss and when the separated she asked, "How many women have you been with?"

Hamid didn't say anything for a moment; he had the knowledge of women and what happens during intimacy but he had never done it himself. He looked up at the moon and said, "I have never been with a woman, you are the first person I've ever kissed." Hamid said and looked back down into her eyes. "Does that bother you?" Hamid asked.

"No, it doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you that I don't remember if I have or not." Vilaria said and then Hamid leaned down and kissed her again, he pulled her close to him and she pressed her body into his. His hands roamed her back and she touched his chest with hers. Slowly he started to kiss her neck and shoulder, but when he came to Farid's bite marks he stopped and kissed them. Then instinctually he licked them and then watched as they healed under his touch. He kissed the spot again and then continued on to kiss her chest. She arched against his so he could kiss further down her body.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers