Setting Moon Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers

Lilliana was slowly coming down from her climax as she felt Sam sink his teeth deep in her shoulder and her climax came back stronger than ever. She screamed harshly as she came again and felt his thick seed spill out deep inside of her. Their husky moans filled the room as they both came down from the heavens, both of their bodies trembling with the aftershocks of their lovemaking as Sam slowly sunk them down onto the pillows, their bodies never separating as they kissed each other lightly.

"Thank you my love." Sam said quietly,

Lilliana laid quiet her breathing ragged; Sam opened his eyes and looked at her flush face.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked.

"I feel wonderful." Lilliana breathed.

Sam smiled and quietly said, "I thought you might have been shaken by the earthquake."

Lilliana's eyes shot open, her body tensing slightly, "There was an actual earthquake, I thought that was just in my head.

"No and by how you looked when it happened I would have to say it came from you. Magic was literally vibrating off of you." Sam said.

"Biting you was a very intense and very pleasurable experience." Lilliana said relaxing and closing her eyes again.

"It was for me too." Sam said.

"I would like to let you feel something." Lilliana said and Sam nodded his head and then felt Lilliana open their link and pour her love through it. He returned her love with his own but then felt something else. He could feel the lives of his children growing inside of her, he could hear their heartbeats flutter softly.

"Oh my god." Sam said quietly.

"What should we name them Sam?" Lilliana asked. "I have always liked Ben and Ally."

"I think I like Bliss and Keverne." Sam said.

"Perfect." Lilliana yawned and started to drift off to sleep. "I love you."

"I love you." Sam said and started to fall into sleep as well.

Bloodwoman
Bloodwoman
192 Followers