Setting Things Right Ch. 01

Story Info
Mind Games
3.4k words
21.4k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Mind Games

When I was in college, I was required to take some courses from the Psychology Department. Looking over the catalog choices, the most interesting looking class was Behavior Modification, which was to be taught by a famous expert in hypnosis. This class, it seemed to me, had some interesting potential. So, I signed up.

As it turned out, the class didn't teach hypnosis, but during the course, I established a rapport with the instructor and, without much coaxing, he agreed to teach me how it's done. It was not as easy as I thought it might be, but after a time I actually got pretty good... so good that he later would invite me to his classes occasionally to help demonstrate hypnosis to his students. But that's another story.

Once I had become somewhat expert with the technique, I used to entertain my friends at parties and elsewhere. I got good enough that I could mesmerize someone without them even realizing it. It proved to be quite an ice breaker. I always used my talents for good, not evil, except one time... (well, maybe two)

I had some neighbors in those days that were, as they say, a piece of work. George was an absolute jerk. He had money, connections, and an attitude. For some reason, he thought himself better than anyone around him.

To make matters worse, he had a beautiful trophy wife, Alice, who was clearly out of his league. Had it not been for his money, she would never have given him a second look. On the other hand, she was no prize, either. A more self-involved, selfish woman was never born. But beyond that, she was vicious. It was nothing to her to use her position to hurt, even destroy, others around her, mostly women.

Getting back to my story, I was invited to a neighborhood party where, to my disappointment, George and Alice also made an appearance. They made their presence felt by generally making everyone around them miserable.

At one point, someone pointed out that I knew how to hypnotize and the focus of the party suddenly shifted to me. Of course, George took the opportunity to attack me as a fraud, and challenged me to hypnotize him.

"I'm not hypnotizable" he said.

Alice was equally condescending, so I figured I could teach them a lesson and entertain my friends at the same time.

I accepted his challenge, and included Alice in the bargain. Smugly, they sat for me as I slowly brought them under. It proved to be easier than I thought, and they were completely under in less than ten minutes. I gave them some post –hypnotic suggestions, such as: when a certain word was used, they would take off their shoes, or when another word was spoken, they would sit down wherever they were, and so forth. I didn't do anything cruel, since I might get a reputation and no one would trust me afterward.

When I brought them out of their trance, they mocked me for failing and generally derided me. They didn't even notice when they suddenly had an urge to remove their shoes, or drop to the floor. I let the other party-goers have fun with them rather than control them myself.

Eventually, they realized that they were the laughing stock of the party. They angrily demanded that I undo what I had done. George was especially vitriolic. By this time I was pretty tired of their attitude and getting angry myself. So, I hatched a plan.

I had them come into an empty room at the party so I could put them under and reverse their post hypnotic tampering. But while they were under, I gave them another one: Whenever they heard the words "Palm Tree Umbrella", they would immediately go into a hypnotized state. I figured it was extremely unlikely that they would hear those words in the course of a day. Then I brought them out of their trance.

"There, good as new" I said. Not being good sports by any measure, they left the party in a huff.

Once they were gone, the rest of the group gave me a cheer. These were not popular people. I gave a few more demonstrations through the night, then went home.

The next day, I paid them a visit, ostensibly to apologize. I had all night to develop a plan of action, and I knew they would play into my hands. Always open to someone groveling before them, they allowed me into their home. Once I was face to face with both of them, I spoke the magic words: "Palm Tree Umbrella".

Instantly, they went into a trance. I guided Alice over to a chair and had her sit. I took George into the next room, so that neither could hear the instructions the other was to receive.

Then, I told George "When you hear the words 'Record Changer' you will be repulsed by your wife, Alice, even sickened. Each time you hear 'Record Changer', your revulsion will double in intensity. Only when you hear the words 'Old Time DJ' will she seem acceptable to you again, and then only gradually. You will not associate the use of those words with your subsequent actions, nor will the words seem out of place."

After giving George his instructions, I went to Alice.

"Alice", I said "when you hear the words 'Record Changer', you will become sexually aroused, and each time you hear the words 'Record Changer', your arousal will double in intensity. You will do anything to try to satisfy your excitement, but you will not be able to orgasm until you hear the words 'Elderberry'. Then, you will have an earth-shattering orgasm, unlike any you've ever had. You will not associate the use of those words with your subsequent actions, nor will the words seem out of place."

I figure that would be good for some real entertainment. For good measure, I added, for both of them, that they would, henceforth, both like me very much, and trust me unconditionally. This was to have consequences that I hadn't counted on.

My work done, I brought them back from their trances. The first sign that the suggestions were working was that they suddenly changed their attitude toward me, and invited me to stay for lunch, which I accepted. During lunch, they gossiped about our mutual neighbors and generally had nothing good to say about anyone. When I had finally had enough of their venom, I decided to test my handiwork.

"George, you wouldn't happen to have a record changer, would you? Someone gave me some old records and I have no way to play them." Alice shifted in her seat, and George suddenly looked uncomfortable sitting next to her.

"No, I don't have one of those anymore. All of my music is on CD now" he said, glancing at Alice.

"Too bad" I said. I used to have a record changer but, like you, I changed over." Now George stood up and casually moved away from Alice. Alice, on the other hand, stood to follow him.

"Do you know anyone who has a record changer?" I asked.

Alice's eyes widened at that point. Unconsciously, she licked her lips. Her hands not-so-subtly brushed her breasts. George got a nauseated look on his face and paced around the table away from Alice.

Distractedly, George said "I... I'll have to think about that. It's not something people use much anymore." Alice moved closer to George, causing him to back away.

I said, "Well, maybe I should just go buy a record changer. I'm sure they still sell them." At that, Alice's hand dropped down between her legs and she started rubbing herself, not caring that I was right there. George, now disgusted by anything about Alice, shouted "Dammit woman! You disgust me!"

I continued "Wait a minute, I think Sam has a record changer. He played some records last year at his Christmas Party!" Alice moaned out loud and started toward George. A look of horror crossed George's face and he ran from the room, retching.

Here's where I miscalculated: With George gone, and Alice's instructions to like and trust me, she turned her focus to... me. She turned to me with a look of hunger on her face, or more accurately, starvation. Her hand was down in her pants now, and she was clearly fingering herself vigorously, without satisfaction. Her other hand had pulled her blouse open and, being without a bra, exposed her breasts to me. She pulled at her nipples and stimulated herself frantically, eyeing me lustily.

At that point, seeing some possibilities, I changed my tactics. "Alice, maybe YOU know someone with a record changer... Have you seen a record changer anywhere around here?" She groaned and bit her lip, then grabbed my arm and pulled me to the guest bedroom. Shutting the door, she kissed me urgently. Suddenly, she clawed the rest of her clothes off, and started working on mine.

Finally naked, she pulled me over to the bed and lay back, spreading her legs. Her pussy was amazingly wet and ready for me. By this time, I was also quite ready, and hard. Being a gentleman, I climbed between her legs and worked my cock up and down her opening, making her groan with impatience.

"What would you like me to do, Alice?" I asked.

"Oh, GOD! Fuck me, PLEASE!!" she shouted.

I pressed into her, causing her to moan loudly. Then I started stroking into her, deeper with each thrust. I wanted to enjoy this to the maximum.

"If I do this for you, will you help me find a record changer?"

She went wild with lust, wrapping her legs around my ass, pulling me into her. My thrusts became harder, deeper, and faster, and I began to chant: "record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer" with each penetrating thrust. She was frantic now, pulling at her nipples and humping back at me.

Then, just as I was ready to cum inside of her, I whispered: "Elderberry".

I've never seen a woman cum so hard, before or since. Her pussy gripped my cock so hard it actually hurt. But my seed filled her full, just the same. My orgasm was the best I had ever had as well, probably because of the power I held over her. It's such a trip.

She was completely exhausted. I rolled off of her and lay beside her, admiring her body. She may have been a bitch, but she was still a beauty. My hands caressed her skin and played with her nipples, bringing a new hardness to them. Gradually, she came around, and looked up at me, dreamily.

Suddenly, she realized what she had done. Her eyes opened wide and she pulled a throw pillow up to cover her body. She started to shout at me, blaming me for what she had done. I reminded her that it was she who pulled me into the room and tore my clothes off. My ripped shirt still lay draped across a chair by the door.

She would hear none of it, and ordered me out, threatening to call the police. I got up and started collecting my clothes from around the room. As I did so, I reasoned with her: "I just wanted to know if you had a record changer. I didn't expect such a fuss!"

At that, her eyes assumed that wild look once again, and her tone softened. "Wait, I'm sorry. I just... where's George...?" She was suddenly worried, looking around for her husband. She let the pillow drop and crawled over to look out the window for him. Her sexy ass was on display.

I know I should have behaved better, but I was getting aroused again at the sight. I whispered: "record changer". She didn't register that I had said anything, but her hand went between her thighs again as she peered down the street.

"Record changer" I whispered again. She clearly was frigging herself again, her fingers working her clit without giving her release. I crawled over to her and inserted my cock into her from behind. As I pressed into her, I chanted "record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer".

She cried out in frustration and lust, unable to cum without my spoken word. She tried with all her might to bring herself off, pushing back against my cock as I thrust into her eager pussy. But I was on my second round, and I knew I would last much longer than the first time. Whenever I wanted to increase the sexual energy, I simply whispered "record changer", and she redoubled her efforts.

Finally, I was satisfied, and as I spurted my seed into her for the second time, I said "Elderberry". With a flood of her body fluids, she squeezed my cock and came with a scream, collapsing on the bed.

I began to wonder how far I could take this, and how much I could stand myself, for that matter. While she was passed out, I went to the guest bathroom and examined the medicine cabinet, finding a small jar of Vaseline.

"Hmmm, this has possibilities" I thought to myself.

Returning to the room, I saw that Alice was beginning to stir again. I walked over and sat next to her. She didn't cover herself this time, but her hand went down to cover her well-used pussy and she looked a bit confused.

I said to her: "Alice, clearly you don't have a record changer, so I think I'll look elsewhere."

She whimpered, her face screwed up in a pained, desperate look. Her hand absently stroked her pussy. I could see her finger slip in between her labia and massage her clit.

I said "If you think of anyone who has a record changer, let me know, ok?"

She practically jumped!

Exasperated, she cried out "RECORD CHANGER, RECORD CHANGER! IS THAT ALL YOU CAN TALK ABOUT???"

Suddenly, she yelped as if someone had kicked a dog. Intense confusion covered her expression. Tears were in her very widely open eyes. She clearly was trying to speak, but could only squeak. Her hand was frantically frigging her clit again, but she was barred from satisfying herself.

Now, to have a little fun with her... I leaned over and said calmly "Alice, would you like to cum again?"

She looked up at me with desperate hope in her eyes and shook her head vigorously.

"Then you have to work a little harder to please me. First... say 'please fuck me, Daddy'"

She looked at me with a bit of shocked surprise, but only hesitated for a moment.

In a hoarse, husky voice, she said "Please fuck me, Daddy".

Even though it was possibly the sexiest thing a woman had ever said to me (I felt my cock actually pulse), I said "That's not very convincing... You've been so naughty, I think you need to beg for it..."

She almost cried with frustration, but got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth, mumbling "Please Daddy, please fuck me. I promise I'll be good. Please fuck my pussy. I'll do anything you like if you make me cum again..."

She was difficult to understand as she sucked and licked my cock, but she was getting me hard again just the same. Much more of that and she'd have me cumming myself, but I wanted none of that. I wanted to penetrate her other end again.

I said "Well, you hardly deserve it, considering how you've treated me, especially last night..." She redoubled her efforts, sucking and making "yummy" sounds over my cock.

I stood her up and said "very well, but we'll try another opening this time..."

Her eyes flew open wide. She knew where I was going with this, having had both her pussy and mouth already. Clearly, she was terrified at being fucked in the ass, and she showed signs that she might refuse, so I said "This would not be necessary if you would just help me find a record changer. Now I'll have to find a record changer on my own."

She emitted an involuntary groan, and looked like some wild woman as panic filled her face. Her nipples were as hard as nuclear physics by this time, and I could see that she wanted to run, but she was helpless to say no. She allowed me to guide her over to the bed. I had her get on her hands and knees with her ass exposed to me, and she obeyed when I told her to reach back and hold her ass open for me.

I took some of the Vaseline and thoroughly coated my restored, very hard cock, then her puckered anus, making sure a liberal amount went finger deep. Once again, I spoke to her: "Tell Daddy what you want him to do..."

Crying from fear as well as frustration, she whimpered "Please Daddy, fuck me in my ass..."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you..." I said.

"PLEASE FUCK ME IN MY ASS, DADDY" she cried.

"Oh, THAT'S what you want..." I said.

I pressed my hard cock into her well spread hole, only a half inch at first, then another, then another, until I popped past her sphincter. I could tell she was tensing up, so I slapped her ass and said "You'd better relax yourself, or this might hurt a bit..."

"Yes, Daddy" she sniffed. I was glad to see she was getting into the spirit of the thing.

I pushed further in, meeting surprisingly little resistance, due to the generous coating of Vaseline. Slowly, I pressed into her, pulling back a bit, then pressing deeper, until I could go no farther. I was completely buried in her ass. I began fucking her, slowly at first, then a bit faster.

"Record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer" I chanted softly. Her whole body quivered until she shook uncontrollably. Feeling a bit remorseful, I said "Elderberry".

Her whole being seemed to convulse, and her pussy juices flowed down her legs as she came like a cannon.

I began to alternate: "Record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, Elderberry."

Then again: "Record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, record changer, Elderberry."

I repeated the sequence over and over until she was a jibbering mess. I fucked her ass leisurely for twenty minutes, the whole time bringing her to the peak, then pushing her over. When I finally came, I made sure she came at the same time. I pulled out of her ass with a popping sound, and lay next to her to rest. It was exhausting, after all.

This time, when she recovered, she had a different attitude toward me. When I started to dress and leave, she tried to persuade me I should stay. I thanked her, but said I needed to find George. (I had to give him his own key word to bring him out of his revulsion toward Alice, after all).

"Forget him" she said. "He never made me cum like you do."

"Yes, but he's your meal ticket around here" I reminded her.

"Fuck him" she spat. It seemed that their marriage was not based on love. Who knew?

As I left the room, she followed, stark naked, pleading me to stay. I was perplexed. I hadn't given her any suggestions to make her do this, but there she was, practically begging. She finally stopped following me once I pointed out she was standing on her front step, totally nude. As I went down the front walk, I could still hear her calling to me.

I followed the trail of vomit from their front door until I found George. He still looked physically ill, leaning against a tree.

"Are you alright, George?" I asked.

"I'm sick of that bitch, literally!" he said, stifling a wretch. I couldn't help enjoy his discomfort after experiencing his personality for so long. But, I knew it was time to end it.

"George, I think I'll give up and just hire an old time DJ" I said.

He rapidly began to recover his color and said "I think that's a good idea."

"You should go home and clean up... you're a mess" I offered.

That was the last time I talked to George, thankfully. I did see Alice, though. It seems she divorced that asshole. She drops by occasionally to visit. She has many times in fact. She's actually fun to talk to, especially when I get out my record changer so we can dance.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bad boy!

Taking advantage of and abusing people like that!

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Had a great laugh, thank you.

Very well done, I enjoyed the whole thing. You have tempted me to find a book on hypnosis.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 14 years ago
Almost skipped over this one...

glad I checked it out. A fun story!

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 14 years ago
Very entertaining...

and well put together. It was a great read, thanks.

Scorpio44aScorpio44aabout 14 years ago
Well done!

That was fun!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Green Hell Korean journalist and her husband end up enslaved.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Technique A pick up artist uses hypnosis to seduce a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Hole Roulette Fan realizes fantasy with her favorite pee story writer.in Fetish
It's My Party Two women accept a very strange fraternity invitation.in Illustrated