Setting up a Web Site

Story Info
Sexy exhibitionist sets up her own site.
1.6k words
4.17
23k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

"Honey do you think that men would wank over my pictures?" she asked me as she slipped my cock out of her mouth. As she did so her hand continued to pump up and down along my cock.

"What!! Oh God that is so good," I exclaimed as she continued to give me a handjob.

Seeing that I wasn't going to give her an answer anytime soon she slipped those gorgeous lips over my shining cock-head and started to again suck on my cock. What with her tongue curling about my head and slipping into the little slit at its tip and the hand rubbing hard at my sac and along the shaft I came powerfully and soon.

"Oh yessss, fuck yess. Suck it all, suck all of my cum baby!!!!"

My cock slipped out of her mouth again this time as it grew soft and I gave a contented sigh as I settled back in the bed. I looked over to her and was amazed at how sexy she was, her brown hair shone and her breasts had the hardest nipples I had ever seen. Though not large she had enough breast to fit easily into my hand, the best thing about them was that they tasted so delicious when I could suck them off. I looked down her body and admired the curves that led to her sexy hips. She could be called ample and was no stick insect but she was a proper sensual figure of a woman to me.

As if she wanted to show off her body to me her legs opened and I could make out her smooth shaved cunt. I knew between her shaved lips was the hard clit of the devil. I loved how she would cum so easily when I touched her there, and she loved to wear no panties under her skirts or if she could flash at any man in the street. So looking at her you wouldn't call her a model but most men would want to fuck her if they had the chance.

It was the eyes of course, she had wicked bedroom eyes that seduced and stripped you and excited you so that you wanted to take her any time you could. When you looked into her eyes you looked into the eyes of that innocent face you realised that this was one sexy, depraved young woman. Ever since I had seduced her I was enjoying the best sex of my entire life.

"So do you think they would?" she asked again.

"They would what?" I asked.

"Wank over my pictures?"

I lay back and laughed," If their heterosexual they will cum just looking at you."

Instead of laughing she seemed to consider what I was saying very seriously. There was more going on here than met the eye I decided.

"So what's up with the questions," I asked her.

" I had a brilliant idea," she spoke enthusiastically," You know how I need money for college and that I love teasing men?"

That was an understatement, I remembered how we had first met she had flashed me a hint of her naked body in the middle of the street by opening her coat as I passed. I had barely believed my eyes and had stopped. I then remembered going up to her and growling how I wanted to fuck her here and now. How those wicked eyes had shone as she said she'd love that. So within five minutes my trousers were down by my ankles and I was thrusting my cock into her wet cunt.

Often we fucked outdoors, she would become very excited when there was the chance someone would catch us and she was often very loud as she came.

"Yes you are a proper minx when you tease," I did not say anything else but waited for her to continue.

"Well why don't I make myself a web site and put up some of my photos and make some videos and charge men to see them?"

"Well there a lot of sites already out there and do you want your face and body bandied about the college if someone finds out about it," as I said that I pushed my body on top of hers and felt my hard cock ready to thrust deep into her dripping wet pussy. I pressed my lips strongly against her lips and stopped any further talking. I thought that this would stop any further thought about this plan but then I can be so foolish about women.

It was two days later that I found that she had continued to plan for her website. I walked into the flat to find her on the bed and lights shining onto the sheets. Near the bed I saw the video camera. Looking up at me she smiled and her eyes twinkled in their sheer sexual wickedness. I also saw the stubbornness in them and realised that there was nothing I could do to talk her out of her plan.

"Okay what do you want me to do?" I grumbled.

I was met with a brilliant smile and she spoke, "I want you to keep the camera in focus and make sure you catch everything I do."

I had to smile as she did her make-up and prepared herself. She was positively seduction itself. She wore a lacy black bra, a satin black thong that barely covered her cunt and stockings that made her legs look fantastic. A brief smile and nod told me she was ready and I started to film her as she crawled over the bed swinging her hips and ass into the camera. I did a closeup of those luscious orbs and caught a glimpse of the black satin that left the cheeks. Just watching her I felt my cock grow hard and tight against my jeans.

Turning to the camera side on she began to run her hands over her body cupping her breasts and looking at the lens. It was like a physical blow that look . It teased and made me harder if that was possible. Smiling a sexy half-smile she undid the clasp of her bra exposing her breasts and I focused on her fingers caressing and pinching at her prominent and hard nipples. I was able to release my cock and I stroked it as I watched this sexy woman show herself off to the camera no she wasn't just showing off she was seducing it.

Oh, she loves an audience this one and the thought that men would wank as they saw this video made her horny, I could smell her juices as they leaked from her cunt. I find the musky scent of an aroused woman incredibly arousing. She lent back onto the pillow and continued to stroke along her body as one hand caressed her nipples. Slowly and sensually she opened her legs allowing me to see the wetness staining the shiny cloth of the thong.

Using both hands now she pulled the cloth up between her lips so that the swollen flesh poked out either side of the cloth. Then she pulled it back and forth between her legs and over her clit. I knew that sensitive hot organ would be peeking out from under its sheath. Her groaning and moans would be very easily heard on the clip and I wanted desperately to fuck her now but I found that I also wanted to watch her as she put on this incredibly erotic show. My hand pulled and squeezed my hard cock as I watched.

Raising her hips she slipped the wet thong from between her lips and pulled it down her legs slowly and seductively. Then elegantly she raised her legs into the air and slipped the thong over her feet. I did a close-up on her wet cunt and the juice that leaked out from it as she did this. Lowering her legs she opened them so I could see the swollen lips and the clit it was as though she was offering her body to the camera. Her fingers pulled back the shaved skin so that she completely uncovered her clit and inner lips to the camera.

Then her fingers began to run along the skin above her lips exciting her again as she masturbated for the camera. Every now and again she would slip a finger into her cunt and issue short sharp grunts of pleasure. All I could hear was the blood pounding in my ears and the rasping sound of my heavy breathing.

I was barely concentrating on the camera now but pulling on my cock with increased need. As I pulled harder and faster on my cock she began to circle her clit in tight circles that excited her tremendously. Her other hand was at her cunt as she pushed one and then two fingers in and out of her wet hole. She keened out a wild sigh of passion and desire, lust shone from her eyes as she watched me jerk off in front of her. I saw her tongue lick around her lips and I wanted those lips to be locked about my fleshy spear.

I saw her lean back and she cried a cry of deep pleasure that burst from her throat as she convulsed in one of the most powerful orgasms that I had ever seen her enjoy. That was too much for me and my cum flew into the air as my cock pulsed. I pumped my cock until there was nothing more that I could give and the flesh subsided.

On the bed she watched me and smiling again she said, "So that was a pretty good show I take it?"

Growling I turned off the camera and jumped onto her body, my cock already rising to the occasion.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers