Settling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, call me Lisa," she corrected him with a charming smile. She beamed under the warmth of his touch, and his attention, and was immediately aware that though he had been discreetly checking her out the first time they had met, he was even more interested now. She was also acutely conscious of the movement of her free hanging tits inside her loose camisole, and sensed the effect it was having on him.

"Of course," he agreed. "Come with me Lisa. I wish for you to see your ring."

She followed closely behind him, checking out his tight ass as he walked. When he reached the glass counter, he reached inside it and pulled out a black velvet covered box. He handed it to her and stepped back, smiling.

Lisa opened it and was amazed to see her ring glowing like the day John had proposed to her. The myriad tiny scratches and dullness of years of wear had been painstakingly buffed out until the ring gleamed brightly. The new crown was blindingly white, more so than her original had been, and was obviously very fine metal. An experimental tap of her red fingernail revealed no hint of looseness in the setting.

"It's beautiful Carlo," she gushed. "It looks so wonderful, I almost want to hug you!"

"This would not be so bad," he joked, spreading his arms.

Seeing no harm in it, and genuinely thrilled, Lisa leaned in and press her body against his, feeling her breasts mash between them and his arms encircle her petite frame. The excitement of another man's touch ran through her like an electric current and she found herself pulling slowly away, looking up into his eyes with shortened breath.

"There is one thing," he said with a hint of a frown. "I hesitate to say this, but - your diamond is pretty, but it is not so large. .68 carats, I measure. A magnificent, sexy lady such as you deserves something...bigger." Lisa felt a small squirt of juices leak into her panties at the way he said it, laced with innuendo. "I would be honored to trade your stone for an upgrade, something large enough to satisfy you properly."

She found it difficult to avoid looking at his crotch as he spoke, knowing even a hint of the package that was hiding there would be an upgrade from the cock she was getting regularly. But she gamely flirted back, butterflies in her stomach. "I don't know. I'm used to a little smaller, and I don't know if I could handle something really huge."

He smiled at her and announced, "I do this repair for you as a gift, to welcome you to your new home." Then, leaning in until his lips grazed her ear, and she could sense the tip of his cock just touching her thigh, he whispered, "You would adapt better than you believe. A woman such as you should not go unfilled...forgive me my English, unfulfilled I mean."

Lisa was outclassed in this match and knew it. There was only one place that continuing this conversation could lead, and that was to a strange bed with a dark, well-hung lover taking her from atop, behind, beneath... She beat a hasty exit, thanking him profusely and promising to think about his offer of an upgrade, her face a bright shade of red.

**********

For several days, Lisa tried to put the thought of Carlo out of her mind. She made love with John on a daily basis, to his complete and utter shock. Although they had always enjoyed a fulfilling sex life, at no time in their relationship had they ever been as active in bed.

Lisa also found herself drawn to self-pleasure. Certainly no prude, and with a small number of adult videos and toys - essentially a pair of vibrators and a dildo - she was not entirely new to the realm of masturbatory aids. Yet somehow a new door had opened up for her that could not quite be closed again.

Very quickly she found herself familiar with a number of different adult novelty outlets near her new home, and her collection of dildos had expanded threefold with a variety of sizes ranging from the average to the rather large. She also began scouring the Internet and discovering the vast and wide-ranging amount of porn online. In fact, she was rapidly drawn to the category known as "hot wife" or "slut wife" stories. She found herself getting off up to four times a day reading tales of infidelity and secret lovers, usually starting shortly after John left for work in the morning. Most of these incidents seemed to involve fantasizing about being the woman in the story, as well.

Lisa also found herself concealing information from her husband. For example, when he asked her about the ring, she nonchalantly mentioned that it was fixed and showed him the workmanship. He was duly impressed, but didn't ask much more, and neither did she volunteer any information particularly in regard to Carlo's offer to arrange something bigger for her.

However, as much as her newly peaking sex drive kept her busy, she was still rather bored. Alone in a new city without family or friends, or a job to keep her occupied, and with a hard working husband, she had little to do. Arranging, then rearranging the house could only provide so much distraction. By the end of the third week in Baltimore she felt like she was going slightly crazy from the lack of human contact. Perhaps it was that as much as anything else that led to her descent into adultery.

**********

"What the fuck am I doing?" she wondered for the fourth time as she sat in her parked car, puffing fiercely on a cigarette. She had already twice been through the cycle of starting the engine to drive away, then killing it immediately. Yet she still sat, as she had for the past fifteen minutes, in the parking lot of the jewelry store. She glanced at herself again in the mirror. Lisa looked amazing in a sexy dress, no bra or panties needed or worn, and elegant three-inch heels. It was an outfit carefully chosen for effect.

A sudden tapping at her window startled her. She gasped as she looked up to see Carlo grinning outside the car door. She hit the automatic down button and let the window descend, fumbling in her purse for a fresh cigarette in an attempt to pretend that she hadn't been sitting there aimlessly.

Carlo's sparkling teeth shone as he casually produced a silver lighter and deftly touched the flame to the tip of her cigarette until it glowed. "You wish to see my wares?" he inquired in amusement.

"I - no - I mean yes, I wanted to look at what you've got...er, to sell...again," Lisa fumbled. His smile broadened knowingly.

"I was just going to lunch. Perhaps you would join me? Then you can see if something I have is of interest after?"

"I'd love to join you," she agreed sincerely.

Carlo locked the store, placing a "Closed" sign in the window, then led her to his car in the corner of the lot, an expensive silver Mercedes. "Please," he said, opening the door for her and motioning. Lisa slid in and settled into the soft leather seats, feeling his body touch hers as she brushed past.

He took her to a simple but classy bistro in an upscale neighborhood and insisted on treating her to both lunch and to a top-notch bottle of cabernet sauvignon. "I must do this," he persisted. "It is my duty for enjoying the company of such an exquisite woman."

Lisa felt herself swooning at his charm and good looks, not to mention his obvious attraction to her. Something about his confident but gentlemanly demeanor sent tingles up her thighs. Carlo obviously knew she was a married woman, but his Latin passions were clearly not letting that detail stand in the way as he touched her hands and gazed upon her face. And the thought of her husband was not enough to have kept Lisa away either...

After the bill was settled, Carlo drove her back to the store. She noticed distractedly as they entered that he locked the door behind them and neglected to remove the "Closed" sign.

"I wish to see you in something beautiful," he murmured, brushing her hair back from her neck. "Pick something."

Lisa took her time scanning the cases until something stunning caught her eye - a teardrop shaped ruby pendant of at least three carats, on a shimmering white gold chain. "Ahh," he nodded approvingly. "A magnificent piece." He removed it from the glass and delicately placed it about her neck, cinching the clasp in the back. The chain was long enough that it nestled just above the swell of her breasts, covered partially by her dress.

"It looks wonderful on you," he complimented her. "But your dress hides your fine breasts and the full effect of the gem."

Lisa took a deep breath. This was the point of no return. Suddenly she was nervous, sensing that before long a man who was not her husband would be seeing her, holding her. "Do you mind if I smoke?" she delayed.

"But of course," he responded with his ever present grin and produced his lighter once more.

She took a long pull as he lit her cigarette, letting the smoke fill her lungs before she slowly exhaled and watched a spiral of blue smoke curl skyward from its tip. Never letting her eyes leave his, she paused long enough for two more drags before slowly reaching up behind herself and unzipping the dress, letting it fall from her shoulders to the floor. And then she was naked before him, wearing only her heels and the necklace, and trying not to let her hand shake as she smoked.

He gazed at her body with unmasked desire, then stepped close and pressed his lips to her warm mouth, tasting her tongue with his own. Their kiss was rich and passionate, full of longing and desire. Lisa felt the wetness of her arousal spreading between her legs in a warm rush as Carlo's powerful hands roamed freely across her skin, teasing her sensitive flesh into a high pitch of excitement. He let his palms caress her stiffening nipples and enjoyed the rush of breath as she gasped into his mouth.

"Oh..." she moaned softly, licking his lips sensually. "I've been trying to resist this...I didn't want to cheat on my husband but..."

He quietly shushed her, taking her left hand and drawing it smoothly down to cup his erection. Carlo watched her eyes widen as she took in its true size. "Can your husband give you this?" he asked her simply.

"My God," she hissed. "It's fucking huge!" She took a last drag from her dwindling cigarette and dropped it in an empty wastebasket, clutching his dick in a vain attempt to fully assess its size.

"Would you like me to remove my pants?" he teased her.

Lisa nodded, her cream bubbling from deep inside to make low sticking noises as she unconsciously squeezed her thighs together. Carlo took his time unbuttoning and lowering his fine wool trousers before his magnificent, dark-skinned prick exploded into view.

"How big is it?" she asked with a tremor of nervousness. She couldn't take her eyes from it as it bobbed and pulsed with his heartbeat like a one-eyed cobra poised before her.

"I have not measured," he told her truthfully. "But no woman has ever been disappointed."

Lisa was an analytic woman and could not accept that answer - this needed to be quantified and categorized. She quickly rifled through his desk drawer until emerging victorious with a standard desk ruler and a smile, while he looked on in amusement. She held the ruler to the base of his cock and immediately let out a high-pitched squeak. The tip of his dick extended more than an inch past the foot long ruler! A quick rough check of the girth placed him at over 2 1/2" thick. She tried to do the mental circumference calculation but gave up when he lifted her to her feet and bent her over the desk.

"Perhaps you will taste me another time," he stated firmly, "But now I must place myself inside of you." A tantalizing rush swept through her as she felt the head of his fat shaft slide through her greasy slit until it was thoroughly lubricated. Then, with a long, slow push, he slipped inside of her.

An ocean-like roaring filled her ears as Lisa felt him open her like no man ever had. It was almost as if she were outside of her body looking down. Her nerves were on fire in a most pleasurable way, at a level that was sheer over stimulation. The stretching occurring in her vagina was not painful, but she felt like she was a bubble that could pop at any second from the growing pressure.

Then her orgasms began running together.

Lisa had always been highly orgasmic, coming two or three times per lovemaking session with her husband John. But never in her life had she climaxed like a string of powerful firecrackers one after another. The deeply penetrating strokes of Carlo fucking her had that new effect. She was dimly aware of him grasping her ass and holding her steady while he hammered her twat, and of her tits bouncing from the powerful thrusts. Unnoticed were the drops of sweat hitting her back from his exertion, the rivulets of pussy juices leaking in streams down her ankles, and his animalistic grunts of pleasure.

For his own part, Carlo was in heaven. The married beauty before him was the picture perfect example of his dream woman: dark-haired, slender, nicely-endowed, and with a tight gash that begged to for an introduction to the kind of fucking that only an exceptional cock could provide. He found himself trying desperately to stave off an orgasm that was coming on quickly.

She must have sensed it, for she quickly turned her head to face him, flipping her loose dark hair over her shoulder. "Come in me," she begged him. "Don't stop - fuck it deep into me like I've never been fucked before!"

He let himself go, burying himself as deeply in her as possible, until his thick black pubic hair was trapped between their bodies and his twitching cock spewed forth its cargo of pearly seed directly into the darkest recesses of her vagina. Lisa climaxed one last time from the powerful feeling of his sperm exploding against her insides with a depth and force she had never before experienced.

Afterward he insisted that she keep the necklace, and wear it for him the next time that they met. She pulled her dress back up over her damp, sweaty figure, feeling his come oozing out between her legs. As best as possible, she made her way to his bathroom before more than a handful of droplets of the milky fluid fell to the floor. But when she sat down on the toilet seat, a veritable gusher of spooge spurted from her widely stretched slit into the water below. She lit a cigarette and patiently let as much of the come leak out of her as possible before peeing and flushing the semen away.

When she reemerged, he was fully dressed and the back room was once again neat and orderly. He kissed her deeply, savoring the smoky flavor of her mouth. "I must have you again," he told her seriously.

She winked coquettishly. "Are you kidding? I couldn't keep away from that giant cock if I tried!"

**********

A long shower later and the evidence was gone. The necklace went deep into her lingerie drawer where her husband would never see it. And thus began the affair. Every couple of days she would meet up with Carlo for passionate sex. Her craving for his huge cock simply increased as time went on, and though she enjoyed making love frequently with her husband, she found herself deeply fulfilled when her pussy was stretched around Carlo's meat. The only drawback was the guilt that he felt at deceiving her loving husband, but it was not enough to make her change her slutty ways.

The only close call came one day when she got home late from a hot session with Carlo and was in the process of stripping when John arrived home from work. Terrified that he would catch her smelling of cologne and freshly fucked, she stuffed the necklace and her come-slathered panties into the lingerie drawer and jumped into the shower.

Everything went smoothly for about another week after that, but as all affairs tend to be discovered, so was hers. One day she came home after a particularly wild afternoon with Carlo to find John home ahead of her, holding a crumple of black fabric in his hands. A gasp broke from her throat as she realized that she had forgotten all about the prime evidence - the come soaked panties that were now crusted and stiff from sitting in her drawer for a week.

"How long?" he asked simply, holding them aloft.

"Honey, I-" she began tearfully. A wave of his hand stopped her dead in her tracks. "How long?" he repeated.

Lisa took a cigarette from her purse and lit it, pursing her lips around the white filter. Her pussy was dripping Carlo's load into her panties even then as she tried to reason a way out of this predicament. Finally, blowing a cloud of smoke into the air, she decided on honestly. "A month," she admitted quietly.

"Why?"

She looked at her hurt husband. "Because I was bored...lonely. And his cock was so big. It was like nothing I've ever seen in my life."

He nodded, having presumed as much. "You've just been with him now?"

She shrugged minutely, taking a drag from the cigarette.

"Strip," he ordered her.

"John, you don't want...I mean, I can't. You don't want to see me right now," she pleaded. "I'm...he's...it's still inside of me," she said plaintively.

"Strip!"

Falteringly, she did as he commanded. In moments she stood naked before him, her lover's seed running down her thighs from her well-fucked pussy, the lips still hanging distended from the penetration and stretching. She looked every inch a sex goddess. In spite of himself and his anger, John felt his erection growing.

Lisa saw it instantly and her eyes widened. Obviously John was upset, but could it be that somehow he was also aroused by this? She decided to try a subtle little test. Knowing her husband's turnons intimately, she put her cigarette between her lips and sucked hard until the crackling of the burning orange tip was faintly audible. Then, with a deep long inhale and a slight pause to hold the smoke inside, she smoothly exhaled a thick cone of blue smoke. She let her hand fall past her chest, brushing a stiff nipple, until it rested on her sticky thigh and in an affected nervous motion began playing with the gooey mess running from her twat.

John's reaction to his sexy smoking wife was instantaneous and electrifying. His cock jumped and he released an involuntary moan of excitement. Lisa began to realize that if she played this right, perhaps she could have her cake and eat it too. She began slowly approaching her husband until she stood just inches from him - close enough to feel the heat from his skin on her naked flesh. Seated on the bed as he was, his face was midway between her breasts and her navel, and less than two feet from her ripe pussy with its cargo of pungent spooge. Lisa slowly bent down towards him, locking his gaze with hers as he silently waited with held breath to see what she would do.

She parted her lips slightly so that her pink tongue was visible, and then ever so softly pressed her mouth to his. John opened his mouth reflexively when her lips touched him and she instantly slipped her smoky tongue inside to tango with his. He moaned as her hot, rich kiss tantalized him. Now was the time, Lisa thought, to go to work on him. She kissed him for several long minutes, and then began speaking softly, her mouth still in contact with his and licking his lips and tongue in between sentences.

"I'm so sorry baby," she whispered. "You must hate me...think I'm such a slut for letting another man touch me." She kissed him harder. Noticing his hands slipping around her waist to caress her ass and back, she went on. "You'll probably never want to touch your whore of a wife again." There was no faltering in his touch as she said that, so she continued, reaching down and grasping his rock-hard prick through his pants. "After another man has put his dick where only yours belongs, and filled me with his come the way you do, you must despise me."

John began to protest weakly, but she hushed him. It was true that he was angry, but he certainly didn't hate his wife and wanted her to know it. Lisa smiled - her plan was working beautifully. She straightened and took a drag from her cigarette, pulling his face to her tummy where he hugged and nuzzled her for a few seconds, then kissed her skin. His moist lips felt warm and soft against her flesh and she cooed softly in pleasure.