Settling In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rewarded by her approving sounds, John kissed her stomach more intensely, slipping his tongue into her navel, which drew a gasp of excitement. Lisa arched backwards, thrusting her toned midsection and hips closer to his face and pulling his head in tighter. Suddenly his kisses started tracking downward until her short pubic hairs where brushing his chin. She held her breath intently, wondering if he was really going down on her. Had he somehow forgotten, in the excitement of the moment, where she had just been and what awaited him inside of her?

John continued to kiss and lick his way down her pelvis, savoring the rich arousal that filled the air pungently and pulled his face to her womanhood like a magnet. And then it was in front of him, lips swollen and red, and sopping wet with an enormous amount of fluids. Her clit was engorged to a size he had never seen on her, and it stood straight out from her pussy with the hood fully retracted. He pushed his tongue against it and kissed her there.

Lisa had an orgasm on the spot, not so much from the physical contact, as from the knowledge that her husband was beginning to eat the pussy that had so recently had another man's cock inside of it, and still contained large quantities of his semen. She unconsciously grabbed his head and buried his face in her slit as her body shook from the orgasm.

Knowing that he had just made his wife come at the merest touch was enough to make John overcome any last reservations he may have had, just in time for her to push her sloppy twat onto his tongue like a cock that she was riding. He tasted more than saw the thick mixture of sexual emissions, both hers and her lover's, that pooled onto his tongue as he began licking her. His cock throbbed with excitement as he began earnestly eating his wife's creamy hole and swallowing the fluids that rained from her. Lisa came twice more on his tongue, depositing the majority of Carlo's load into her husband's mouth before she pushed him onto his back.

"Enough," she hissed, kissing him savagely and tasting the familiar essence of her lover on her husband's mouth. "Fuck me!"

She rose up and planted her hips upon him, taking him deep inside of her. Stretched and lubricated as her pussy was after Carlo's thick rod, it was easy for John to slide fully within her and reach new depths that had never before been open to him. "Go on," she urged him, "Fuck me hard. Treat me like a whore!"

He thrust upward hard to meet her rocking hips, setting off slapping sounds as their thighs met firmly. With one hand he reached up and grasped her left tit hard, stretching the breast as he used it like a lever to pull her toward him until he could roughly suck and bite at her nipple. Her pussy was leaking a creamy wash around his shaft as she moaned in ecstasy. Every movement of her slick vaginal folds across his dick-flesh sent shivers of pleasure through his spine and he groaned with pleasure.

John suddenly rolled over and pinned her to the bed beneath him in one smooth movement. He was able to do so without disengaging and was almost instantly thrusting away inside of her, fucking her harder than ever before.

She looked up at him, her eyes bright and her lips twisted in an orgasmic leer. "Are you teaching me a lesson?" she asked him throatily. "Are you fucking the shit out of me because I've been sleeping around on you?"

"Yes!" he gasped passionately.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" she went on relentlessly. "My sloppy seconds, I mean. And having an excuse to pound me like this." She wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed him in tighter as he nodded. "We've never fucked like this before. I like it," she said.

Again, he could only nod, intent on her steaming cunt and the drilling he was giving her.

"If I stopped screwing Carlo, we wouldn't have this any more," she said thoughtfully. "And I've fucked you more in the past month than ever before. You could even say that this has been good for our sex life." Her mind was racing. This was the moment of truth, and she had timed it to nearly coincide with his climax.

John was just beginning to come as her words arrived. "Oh God," he grunted, "I- just - keep fucking him!" he screamed as he blasted his hot load into his wife's hungry womb.

They collapsed in bed afterward and soon were asleep. John never noticed the self-satisfied smile on Lisa's lips.

**********

Epilogue:

Time flew by as it has a tendency to do, and before the happy couple knew it, the snow was flying. Soon, a trip back home to see the families for the holidays was in order. It was only a few minutes into visiting Lisa's parents when her mother remarked, "Why Lisa, John must be doing even better than you had hoped. You're positively dripping in jewelry. That necklace is simply fabulous, and my God - you've upgraded your engagement ring! I've never seen a stone that big before!"

For his part, John managed a queasy half smile while Lisa touched his hand lovingly...