Setup

Story Info
Two police women respond to a break in, just to find him...
1.1k words
3.62
36.1k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked up to the door and found it cracked open. She stepped back and pulled her gun from its holster. She radioed in for back up and went inside. She crept around the apartment and went room to room searching. She walked into the kitchen and stopped when she saw him. He smiled and shot the stun gun.

The probes flew at her skinny body and stuck right into each tit. Geanie dropped her gun and shook as she fell to her knees. He laughed at the young police officer as she fell to her side. He put the gun down and walked over to her as she laid on the floor stunned. He pulled the probes out and felt up her firm breasts. She looked as her tight uniform top was torn open revealing her pink bra.

He popped the bra open and let her nice tits out. He bent down with a grin and began to suck one as his hand slid down and rubbed her crotch. She tried to move as her attacker slid his hand down her pants and slipped her the finger. She looked at him with wide eyes as her body got violated by his finger.

He looked up at her and released her tit from his mouth. He locked lips and kissed her hard as he had three fingers inside her making her horny. He wanted her since she was a rookie, now he was going to take his prize and her pride. Geanie couldn't help but cum to the fingers and he laughed as she covered his hand in her sticky cum.

"Seems it is time bitch." He said moving fast and ripping her pants off her long legs.

She fought as her thong was ripped away revealing her nicely shaved pussy. He fought her legs and won. She cried for help as his dick rammed inside her tight body. He was going to fuck her no matter the cost.

He grabbed her legs and bent them back towards her head as far as they could go. He thrust deeper and deeper into her body. Her cum was flowing as he made her his sex toy. He grabbed her tits and just pounded the hell out of her body. Her backup was running late, and if she wasn't safe, he may make her period late. She realized her predicament was not in her favor as he had his way with her.

Geanie was to the point of passing out when he bent down and smiled at her. He gave a couple good, deep thrusts and she felt it. He exploded inside her, no condom, no nothing to protect her from his sperm. Her eyes rolled back and she fell limp as he finished. He pulled out and stood up laughing at the sexy, naked, and fucked cop. He heard another police car outside and looked as her backup arrived, finally.

He smiled as he hid in the shadows, reloading his stun gun. Her back up was her partner and she was just as sexy in her tight uniform. She walked in with her gun drawn and looking for Geanie. He smiled at her cleavage and her skin tight pants showing her nice ass.

She was the one who had trained Geanie and was now within his grasp. He aimed the stun gun as she walked into the room. She stopped when she noticed the red laser light on her tits. Jessica looked for the beam but it was too late, he had pulled the trigger.

She fell to her knees, but fired a few rounds his way. She fought the stun guns shocks and removed the probes out of her tits. He ran at her and she stood up as he jumped. Jessica moved but he grabbed her top as he landed on the floor, she was pulled down to the floor. He grabbed her long hair and rammed his cock into her mouth. He fucked her red lips as she fought him. He noticed he had ripped her top open and her bra had been moved. Her tit was out and he smiled at the hard nipple.

"Jessica, my dear, I am going to fuck you like I did Geanie!" He said pulling her hair until she screamed and he flipped her to her back.

He pinned her down and kissed her as he felt her bare tit. She felt his hand squeezing and releasing as her nipples grew even harder. His hand then went down her uniform pants and h smiled when he found she didn't have any panties on. He fingered her until she was wet.

"That is a good little whore cop. Get off to my fingering!" He said as he fingered faster making her cum.

He laughed as he pulled his hand out and smacked her face with a handful of her cum. He pulled her glasses off and tossed them aside. Jessica looked around as he peeled her pants off and flipped her to her stomach. Her bare ass was pulled up in the air and her nice pussy was exposed and then violated.

He rammed his cock deep into her and he began his assault upon her skinny ass. She cried for help, but no one could hear as her radio called for her and Geanie to respond. He knew they would send more officers and not women, so he smacked her firm ass cheeks as he fucked her.

Jessica had never had such a violation upon her skinny, tight body. Especially by a criminal! She was getting fucked hard by him and by the time she fainted, she had enjoyed it. He filled her up and pulled out. He took all the police women clothing and items.

He ran outside and jumped into a cop car. He was about to leave when then neighbor lady ran over.

"Officer, is everything okay?" She asked as he eyed her low cut tank top, no bra and yoga pants.

"Actually no! I need you to help me!" He said reaching down to the trunk button and popped it "Hurry you can help!" He said running around back and lifting the trunk lid.

The blonde did as he said. "Can you reach back there and get me that bag?" He asked.

She bent over and reached as far back as she could he smiled at the ass and pulled out his cock. She felt her pants get yanked down and realized, he wasn't a cop as he pounded her tight pussy.

He fucked the young blonde until he heard sirens. She was crying as his cum was inside her now. He found a tazer and zapped her on the ass cheek. He stripped her nude and left her on the hood of the other cop car. He sped away and was gone before they got there.