Seven Days Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,051 Followers

Nic looked down at Victoria. "Outside, now," he barked at her.

Victoria just looked at him like he had lost his mind. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

Nic grabbed her hand and was about to pull her away from the group when Sonny made the mistake of grabbing her other hand. Victoria tried to jerk her hand away from Sonny, but Nic was already heading for him again when Jimmy stepped in and blocked the two men.

"Take your fucking hands off her," Nic growled at Sonny.

"She's my date!" Sonny spat back.

"Keep fucking with me Sonny. And pretty soon the fact that Paul Marcone is your father isn't going to be enough to keep me from putting a fucking bullet between your eyes," Nic warned, jerking Victoria behind him.

Sonny knew the look on Nic's face, and Nic wasn't bluffing. Sonny looked down at Victoria. "Don't take too long. I'll be leaving soon," he said, as he turned to walk away.

Now that the situation was defused, Victoria tried to pull her hand from Nic, but he gripped her tighter, almost painfully, and pulled her to a side door.

"Nic, oww, you're hurting me," she said, trying to get him to stop, but he pushed open the door. Waiting outside was his limo. He opened the door.

"Get in!"

"No!" Victoria shouted.

Nic was beyond pissed at this point. This girl always made him lose his fucking mind. He hated getting so worked up. Only fools lost their temper and once that happened, they usually lost control of the situation. That wasn't him. He was calm and collected for the most part. Until Victoria started fucking with him.

"So you're fucking him now?! You certainly move from house to house" Nic yelled at her.

That's it! Victoria wrenched her hand from him and slapped him as hard as she could. Then she stuck her finger in his face. "Don't you EVER say anything to me like that again! I don't know why you get off on embarrassing me, but I'm not a whore, I don't care what you think! I've only slept with two men in my life. One was my high school boyfriend that barely touched me and the other is you, you motherfucker!" she screamed, punching him in the chest.

Nic stood there, taking in the sight of her. His face was stinging, but he knew he deserved it. He had to chuckle to himself. A month or so ago, there's no way in the world she would have gotten away with that. But right now, fuck if she didn't look fine as hell. He had missed her so much. It had been too long. He wanted her. Now.

Victoria calmed her breathing long enough to take in the way Nic was gazing at her. He had that look on his face...the one she had seen several times before. She needed to leave. She turned to go back inside, when Nic blocked her exit. He gently pushed her back against the limo and locked her in with his arms braced on both sides of her.

"Get in," he whispered to her.

"No."

"Get in, Victoria."

"No!" she said, breathing hard and glaring up at him. Her body was so close to his, he was brushing up against her, causing her nipples to harden.

"I just want to talk, okay?" Nic whispered close to her neck.

"No you don't," Victoria said, turning her head away from him.

"Just talk," Nic persisted.

Victoria knew better, but damn if she wasn't getting an aching down there. She had only been away from Nic for less than two weeks, but still, she felt herself moving toward the car door.

She finally sighed. "Okay. But to talk only."

Nic opened the door and she stepped inside. He quickly followed and shut the door. He turned on the overhead light and stared at her.

Victoria was trying to pull the dress down again. But sitting was a bit of a challenge.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Victoria asked.

"Why the hell did you show up here with him?"

Victoria sighed again. "Nic, that's really none of your business. You and I have no connection now."

"He bought this dress for you?" Nic said, scanning over her curves.

"Nic, I told him not to. Honestly, I didn't want it," Victoria said.

"Can I tell you that HONESTLY, I want to rip that shit off your body? You let him parade you around in that like you're his fucking Barbie or something."

"Like you haven't," Victoria replied. She shook her head. She didn't owe him any explanation. She tried to exit the limo, but he grabbed her and gently pulled her down to the floor.

"No! Stop it, Nic," Victoria said, trying to push Nic off her.

Nic hadn't felt her lips since the morning he had left her and not come back. They had been torturing him in his dreams. He roughly kissed her and shoved his tongue into her mouth. He heard her moan, but then she tried to pull her head away. The short dress had already risen to her waist. He took that opportunity to pull her panties off and shove them in his pocket. His little habit when it came to her. He spread her legs apart, and placed his body in between them. He yanked the top of her dress down, exposing her perfect, round tits. He massaged one of her soft mounds before he seized a nipple in his mouth and rolled the bud around his tongue. He heard her moan again.

"I'm not having sex with you," she gasped, trying to push his head away from her breasts, even though the feeling was starting to get to her. She could already feel the wetness between her legs, that she was sure was dampening the front of his pants.

"Yes you are," he moaned into her soft skin.

"No, I'm not. Stop it...uh, fuck, stop Nic," Victoria said, pushing him harder.

"Sure sounds like you want me to," he grinned up at her, and moved his body down hers until his tongue licked her slit. She inhaled sharply and arched her back. His tongue proceeded to assault her moist pussy, licking the sides and sucking on her hard clit. He teased her by shoving his tongue inside her and twirling it. Victoria thought she was going to die. A happy death.

"Nic, wait. Stop," she said breathlessly after she came, trying to push his head away. She couldn't take anymore. She was already so sensitive. She felt his wet tongue leave her pussy as he climbed back in between her legs. She laid there quietly as she heard him unbuckle his pants. She knew it was about to happen, and she wasn't going to do anything to stop him, because she wanted it to happen. She was such an idiot to give him this power back.

Nic slowly thrust into her wet pussy, dragging out a moan from both of them. He laid his body flat on top of hers and gripped her upper body while he bit down on her neck.

"Aah, fuck, Nic," Victoria muttered. He felt so damn good. And she welcomed his roughness.

Nic wanted to pull his shirt off and push his pants past his knees, but he couldn't stop long enough to do it. Her pussy felt so good, enveloping his cock. She was still so tight, like she had been waiting just for him. He knew she had. He started to drive in and out of her faster and faster. He was sure if Raymond came to check on the limo, that he would know exactly what was going on in here. He could feel the car rocking under his thrusts. But he wanted to be as close to her as possible, so he kept his chest pressed tightly against hers, while his hips moved rapidly up and down, trying to bury himself as far into her as he could.

Victoria stared up at the ceiling of the limo. She wanted him. There in that moment, she wanted this mean, possessive, alpha asshole. And she wasn't even sure why, but she loved him. But she knew deep down the only way he would treat her how she believed she deserved to be treated was if he loved her. She could never go back to the type of relationship they had before. If they ever ventured into real relationship territory, it would have to be on equal footing. Something she wasn't sure he'd be willing to share. She would learn to understand the war and peace that was constantly going through his head, but she knew underneath this rough exterior was something only she could touch. She had seen it, even that night when he had hurt her so badly, she saw him hesitate. She saw a flash of forgiveness in his eyes, but he would have to meet her halfway. He had to. But she still wanted him to know how she felt, and prayed before they left this limo, that she would know how he felt.

"Nic...I think I love you," she whispered to him, running her fingers through his jet black hair. She felt him slowing his thrusts down until he stopped. He was completely still on top of her, but she could hear him breathing by her ear. She wondered what he was thinking at that moment. Then he slightly raised up and stared into her eyes. She watched, as his eyes scanned hers back and forth, as if to see if she were joking. But Victoria wasn't. She meant every word. She bit her bottom lip, watching him watch her. He had yet to say anything.

She placed both her hands on the sides of his face and lightly gripped his hair. "Do you...do you think, maybe you love me too?" she whispered to him, her heart beating a million miles a minute. 'Please, meet me half way,' Victoria begged in her mind.

Nic looked down into her hopeful face. He did. He knew he did, he just still wasn't ready to go that step. He just couldn't. Not yet. This was all still so new to him. It was throwing him off. He had to figure some things out first. So instead of answering her, he leaned down and kissed her lips, then made a trail back down to her neck and started thrusting into her again.

Victoria closed her eyes, swallowing back the lump in her throat. She held onto Nic tightly, knowing this would be the last time she was ever this close to him. She couldn't accept anything less this time, and he couldn't even confess his love or any love for her. She held him firmly and whispered into his ear that she loved him again, trying desperately not to let any tears fall. She thought she felt him hesitate a second, but he continued to plunge in and out of her.

Nic didn't know what he was feeling. Hearing her whisper those words to him...was really fucking him up. He wanted her back, but he just wasn't sure if he wanted everything to be this deep yet. But for right now, he just wanted to be inside her. "Ugh, shit," Nic whispered into her neck as his lower body convulsed and he came, sending his sperm deep inside her womb. "Fuck, Victoria."

Nic rested his body on top of hers for what seemed like several minutes. He wasn't ready to part from her. But he felt her wiggle underneath him, her tell-tale sign that she was getting uncomfortable. Nic raised up from her and pulled his pants back up. He grabbed her hands and pulled her up to her knees.

Victoria pulled up her top, and pushed down the bottom of the dress. She knew she had to leave now and not look back. She couldn't do this with him any longer. "Nic, can I have my panties back," she asked, while fixing her hair.

"No."

Victoria sighed, and went to open the door, but he grabbed her.

"Wait, where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to find Sonny, so I can go."

"Oh, no the fuck you aren't. Just come back with me," Nic suggested, trying to keep her with him.

"Nic, no. There's nothing for us," she said.

"What are you talking about? What do you call this?" Nic asked, looking between the two of them.

"It was just sex. Something you and I are great at. About the only thing we do great together."

Normally a girl making a comment like that wouldn't have fazed Nic, but for some reason that one hurt. Especially coming from her. She went to reach for the door again when Nic grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap, pressing her back to his chest. He locked his arms around her, so she couldn't move.

Victoria could feel his heart beating fast as he leaned his head against her back. She felt his hair tickle her shoulder. He gently kissed the middle of her upper back.

"Victoria...I, fuck," he whispered and closed his eyes. "I never said I didn't love you."

Victoria slowly nodded. "But you didn't say you did," she whispered back. She pulled his arms from around her, opened the door and stepped out.

When she closed the door, Nic leaned his head back against the headrest. "But I never said I didn't," he repeated softly. He sat there for several minutes, just thinking, before he got out of the limo and slammed the door.

*

Thank you so much for reading chapter 6, and I really hope you all enjoyed!! Chapter 7 might take just a little while longer than chapter 6 did, but as always, I'll try to get it out as soon as possible;-) Thanks for all of your comments, emails and votes! Much appreciated.

Soular

soular
soular
3,051 Followers