Seven, Eight and Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers

"Now?" Melanie asked hopefully.

"Definitely." Marcia smiled back. "If I don't get my tongue in that tight, juicy little slit in the next five minutes I'll end up fingerfucking myself until I come just looking at it."

Melanie reached down for her underwear.

"Did I tell you to get dressed?" Marcia snapped.

"But..." Melanie objected.

Marcia slipped down off the worktop and straightened her skirt and top, running her fingers through her hair to make sure that she was presentable. She grabbed the bottle of wine and popped the cork, then pushed Melanie ahead of her toward the lounge. Mel stopped at the door, looking beseechingly over her shoulder at the grinning brunette behind her. "You started this." Marcia grinned.

"But the others...." Melanie stammered.

"Mark and Karl know what's coming. Anyway, after I've finished with you they'll be fighting over us both. Sandra, though....well she's probably too pissed to notice by now anyway." Marcia laughed as she pushed past Melanie, opened the door, then roughly pulled the smaller woman into the living room. Karl and Mark's eyes widened as the naked woman was dragged past them on the way to the stairs. Sandra almost choked on the small amount of wine in the bottom of the glass that was upturned at her lips.

"Sorry, but this dirty little slut can't wait any longer." Marcia shrugged apologetically at three people lounging in front of the fireplace. "I have to take her to bed right now. Guys, can you keep Sandra entertained until her taxi gets here?"

Karl nodded, dumbstruck, while Mark said that wouldn't be a problem at all. "Is that okay with you, Sandy?"

"I guess it'll have to be." She shrugged, unable to prevent herself from breaking out into a fit of giggles, drunk as she was.

"Thanks. I'll leave the bedroom door open if anybody wants to come up and watch." Marcia smiled and pinched Melanie's bottom roughly, making her yelp in surprise and pain and making her jump forward as she guided her toward the stairs. "Get a move on, bitch." She commanded. "We've only got a little time to ourselves before the boys come up and join in."

Melanie damn nearly ran all the way up the stairs just to get out of the lounge and away from all the eyes ogling her nudity. Marcia followed more sedately, throwing a 'goodnight, all' almost as an afterthought over her shoulder as she began to climb the stairs.

"I think I need another glass of wine." Sandra laughed as she processed the confusion of the last minute or two, then thought better of it. "Or maybe I've already had too much."

"Do you come easier after a drink or does it make it harder for you?" Karl deadpanned.

"What do you mean?" Sandra asked, confused.

"Your orgasm. Does drink enhance it or deaden it?" he persisted.

"I think it enhances it." She said thoughtfully. "But I'm not sure. Been a while since I had one" Sandra admitted.

"Well, how about we find out?" Mark asked.

"Now down, boys." Sandra tittered, wagging a finger at them. "I'm a married woman."

"We won't tell if you don't." Mark laughed, standing up and unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm going upstairs to watch the show if you'd rather finish the rest of the wine than let Karl and I entertain you properly." He continued. "I'm already getting hard just thinking about what those two horny little bitches are going to be doing to each other upstairs."

Karl took the empty glass out of Sandra's fingers and refilled it from the fresh bottle that Marcia had brought in. "Me too." He confessed, "But it's the thought of those great big fat jugs of Sandy's wrapped around my cock that's given me a raging hard-on."

"Guys, I'm flattered, but..."

"Here, let me show you." Karl said, then without warning took Sandra's hand and pressed it against the bulge in his jeans that was running diagonally across from his groin to his hip before placing the full glass of wine back in her hand. Sandra swallowed once before wrenching her hand away and raising the glass to her lips, then downed half of the glass in one go, her eyes still locked on the solid length of uncoiled cock that she had just stroked.

"And I've got another one just like that." Mark said, sliding across the sofa to sit close beside her, placing a hand high up on her stockinged thigh. "Well, maybe a little bigger." He grinned.

Karl laughed, then settled into the sofa on the other side of Sandra and put his hand on her other leg, pushing her dress up to expose more of her limbs. "It's totally up to you what we do with them." He smiled as she tore her eyes off the stiff but concealed cock and turned her head to look into his eyes. "You can have them both all to yourself, or we can take our dicks upstairs for the girls to share. What d'you say?"

"I think." Sandra said demurely, sweeping a lock of jet black hair away from her eyes as she leaned forward and put the half empty glass of wine down on the coffee table. "I think I'll be going to hell when I die." She smiled.

S C E N E E I G H T . . . . . . U P S T A I R S

Melanie sat trembling on the edge of the bed in the darkened bedroom, her slender thighs crushed together and an arm across her breasts as her pulse raced with embarrassment and a peculiarly heightened sense of arousal, waiting for Marcia to follow her up the stairs and into the bedroom. Presently the brunette became framed in the doorway, her curvaceous, voluptuous shape silhouetted by a wall light just behind her. Melanie swallowed nervously, all her confidence and sexual bravado having evaporated after the humiliation that Marcia had subjected her to in the lounge in front of the two men and the older woman.

Marcia stepped lightly into the room, her hand slapping at the light switch on the wall for the benefit of anybody choosing to follow them up the stairs wanting to spectate. Melanie's already rapid heart rate quickened even further when Marcia padded deeper into the room and stood over her, unbuttoning her blouse to reveal a bright red satin bra straining to hold back her full breasts, some of the tit-flesh swelling over the top of the stretched bra.

"You know," Marcia breathed huskily, "That shaved box of yours has made me so horny that I could melt, and here you are, sat on my bed and trembling like a fucking teenage virgin, hiding the sexiest pussy I've ever seen in my life. Lie back and spread for me, girl."

Melanie complied slowly, easing herself down onto the bed and opening her thighs for Marcia's lascivious gaze. She glanced down her belly, past her mound, to see that the brunette framed in the vee of her thighs was slipping her unbuttoned blouse from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor, all the while her lust filled eyes remaining locked on the sweat speckled pubic mound being displayed for her pleasure.

"It should be made a crime to hide a pussy that pretty in knickers." Marcia murmured, her passions rising faster than a thermometer taken out of an ice box and placed in the midday sun. "Maybe I should get out my cuffs..." she smiled, then shook her head slowly, her tongue licking her lips seductively as she inspected the hairless slit and the seemingly puffed up pubic mound being offered to her. Her pussy creamed involuntarily at the arousing image. "Nah," she continued after a moment. "If I cuffed you to the bed then I wouldn't be able to watch you peel your pussy lips apart and fingerfuck yourself for me."

Melanie swallowed dryly and watched enraptured as Marcia unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor at her feet, stepping out of it to reveal a skimpy pair of scarlet briefs with a large circular wet patch where her pussy was seeping the liquid evidence of her own state of arousal.

Marcia noticed where Melanie was staring and looked down between her own legs at the warm dampness staining her knickers. "See how wet you've made me? Sliding your tongue in my mouth and groping my tits in the kitchen made me soaking fucking wet, but seeing that shaved pussy of yours is making me burn down there. Are you wet, too?"

"Uh-huh." Melanie nodded.

"Show me." Marcia commanded her. "Open your pussy lips and show me."

Melanie spread her legs wider.

"Not like that. Use your fucking fingers!" Marcia snapped, her hand dipping inside her panties to rub her slit as Mel's vagina winked at her, the crinkled lips of her labia glistening with girlie-goo in the harsh glow of the ceiling light above. Melanie obediently reached between her thighs and used two fingers to gently part her pussy lips, opening herself fully to Marcia, the shadow of her slit transforming into a fleshy, wetly glistening pink gash. She watched over her own knuckles as the brunette's hand worked slowly but purposefully inside the triangular scrap of her own flimsy red underwear.

"Oh God that's so hot." Marcia said, stroking up and down the length of her sodden vagina, her panties bulging as her knuckles stretched the silky fabric. "You have a beautiful pussy. I just want to eat it all up."

"Mmmmmm," Melanie whimpered. "I'm ready."

"No, no, no," Marcia giggled as her fingers continued to massage her own snatch inside her knickers. "That's a reward that you have to earn, honey."

"What do you want me to do?" Melanie asked, her voice almost a moan, her own hands mirroring Marcia's as she stroked up and down the fringes of her bubbling pussy, caressing the lips of her equally well lubricated labia as she gazed fixedly at the corresponding movements inside Marcia's stretched panties.

"I want to watch you finger-fuck yourself." Marcia breathed huskily. "I want to watch your fingers going all the way to the knuckles inside that sexy bald cunt of yours."

Melanie spread her thighs slightly wider in obedience and a fingertip glided over her parted slit. She shuddered at the pleasurable sensations that coursed through her as her finger played at the hole of her pussy. This was so much better than masturbating solo and alone at home, she realised, her eyes locked on the more rapid movements inside Marcia's slowly descending knickers, each inward stab exposing more of the back of her hand.

She teased her pussy lips slowly, circling the bubbling hole, then slowly pushed the tip of a finger inside, pressing down firmly on her throbbing clitoris.

"Oh yeah." Marcia moaned as her own fingers dug deeper into her dripping vagina.

Melanie's hips came up high off the bed for several seconds, her entire body quivering uncontrollably as the finger explored inward and a mewing groan escaped her pursed lips. She wiggled her fingertip inside the fleshy depths of her cunt, her free hand closing over her left breast and squeezing it roughly, closing her eyes for just a moment. She arched her back further, her tongue licking erotically across her luscious red lips.

"Fucking do it, bitch." Marcia urged as she rubbed herself faster, harder. Mel buried her finger deep inside her pussy and began to fuck her slick cunt with it, squirming on the bed in the rapture of the moment as Marcia watched with wide eyes, totally engrossed. Mel's head lolled from side to side, her body shuddering from the sensations rippling through her. She pumped her finger harder and faster, probing as far as it would go inside the spasming passage. She could feel the walls of her pussy clutching at the exploring digit, the thick, creamy moisture trapped inside beginning to leak out of her cunt and run lazily down into the crack of her ass.

Her body began to tremble as she ploughed her pussy, her breath panting and coming in little gasps as tremors of passion coursed through her slender body. Her cheeks glowed hotly and her eyes looked decidedly unfocussed, her breasts heaving with each pleasurable exertion. Marcia leaned in closer, dropping to her knees on the floor as she watched the wetly glistening finger pumping in and out of Melanie's tight vagina, her own slippery hole filled with an impatient index finger.

"Fuck that's hot." Marcia hissed, then ordered Melanie to stop fingering herself. When the blonde's finger slipped almost reluctantly out of her gaping pussy Marcia grabbed her hand and sucked it into her mouth, her tongue licking all along the digit until it was completely dry of Melanie's cunt juices and was instead slick only with saliva.

"Mmmm lovely." Marcia whispered, allowing the finger to slip from her mouth. She pushed her own finger, slick with her own juices into Mel's pussy, and the blonde arched her back and gasped out loud at the unexpected penetration. "You like that?"

"Fuck yes." Melanie groaned hoarsely.

"Dirty fucking whore." Marcia grinned, then slid a second finger inside Mel's tight cunt.

"Aaahhhh." The tanned blonde cried out, her back arching yet again, which only served to stab those two blunt fingers deeper inside her. She felt wet kisses being planted along the insides of her thighs, a tongue snaking up towards the sundered pussy, then slithering back down to her knees as Marcia finger fucked her brutally. She bucked her hips at the roughly jabbing fingers, gasping each time they speared into the depths of her boiling cunt.

"You like that, you lesbian pervert?" Marcia snarled, a third finger tapping gently at Mel's damp anus each time the two in her pussy slammed inward.

Melanie found herself unable to respond coherently. Her heart was racing inside her chest, her mind aflame with the non-stop electrifying sensations, her eyes all but glazed over. She felt weak and helpless but at the same time more alive than she had been for as long as she could remember. She could feel the bunched up duvet cover beneath her ass had grown damp with both her pussy creams and her sweat, her vagina stretched by the fingers slamming in and out with total and utter disregard for her enjoyment, more of an angry punishment than a tender lovemaking. She bit her tongue as Marcia's palm slapped wetly against her pubic mound, and at the finger tap-tap-tapping deliciously at her asshole. She wanted it in there, too. She wanted both holes filled with Marcy's expert fingers. Her cunt throbbed with a pulsating urgency, a delightful feeling of unquenchable lust and raw, naked desire.

And then, suddenly, it stopped. The fingers abruptly abandoned her still spasming snatch, the lips and tongue on her thighs similarly absent. She opened her eyes and stared between her legs to see Marcia standing up with her soaking wet knickers having slunk to around her knees, her dark cuntal hairs glistening with dew drops of her own juices trapped in the fine, wiry hairs, a vivid contrast to her milky white skin. The woman was reaching behind her back, fumbling at the clasp of her own bra, then the flimsy fastening gave in to her attentions and she shrugged her impressive cleavage out of it, the red top discarded to the floor.

God, those tits! Mel mused, her blue eyes wide with envy. So damn big, the nipples standing out proud from broad dark brown aerola like thimbles, making the shapely brunette look decidedly top heavy. All tits and no belly. Lucky bitch. Mel struggled up onto her elbows to get a better view as Marcy tugged her panties down and kicked them away to stand naked between her wide spread legs, then the woman was on top of her, face to face, nipples to nipples, hot wet pussies rubbing against each other, the feel of trimmed pubic hairs against her denuded vagina unbelievably erotic, the heat of the fiery cunt burning into her own burning hole.

Then Marcia's lips mashed down hard on her own and their tongues began a frantic engagement, attacking and retreating from one mouth to the other. Marcia sucked hard on Melanie's tongue, drawing it forcefully into her own mouth, and bit gently down on the trapped muscle. Their bodies writhed together on the bed, hardened nipples raking roughly against hardened nipples, sharp, painted fingernails clawing at shoulders and spines, at asses and hair, and their hot, wet pussies thrusting impatiently at each other as if they wanted to both fuck and be fucked at the same time. Their wide open mouths feasted on each other torridly as a mere prelude to what they were going to be doing in a short while, practicing enthusiastically on teeth and tongues and lips before they later graduated to labia, vulva and clitoris.

Marcia shifted her weight on Melanie's slender body, slithering downward, her slick pussy rubbing against Mel's upper thigh as her mouth latched onto the blonde's neck. Biting, sucking, raising a bruise that would be visible for days afterward. Mel cried out at the assault, but that only served to increase Marcia's violence. "Owww." She whimpered, but Marcia ignored her, recalling the numerous occasions when Wendy had done the same thing to her, and that while it had hurt initially it was a sensation soon lost in the torrent of much more intense, much more delightful sensations that followed soon afterward.

Wendy had loved to do that to her, adored biting into her exposed throat like a dominant dog beating a lesser bitch into submission, an analogy that Wendy liked to remind her of the following morning when she was forced to dress herself with a silk scarf covering the livid, multi-coloured tell-tale mark. Marcia would give Wendy cold, wounded, hateful looks in the mornings when they sat facing each other at the breakfast table before lectures, and Wendy would just laugh them off, kiss her shoulder tenderly and tell her that if she didn't like the way she marked her territory then next time she might try pissing on her the way wolves in the wild did.

Wendy had been vulgar, violent, uninhibited, shameless and insatiable, but the energetic, no holds barred sex was so, so worth the fleeting pain and the humiliation that extended no further than the walls of an apartment that echoed with their orgasmic shrieking night after night. Outside the privacy of their bedroom and the seemingly destructive intensity of their lovemaking they were the best of friends, Wendy giving no hint of the depths of depravity that underpinned their relationship to any of their mutual acquaintances. She wondered if Wendy dreamed of her as often as she still dreamed of Wendy over the years they had been apart, but knew in her heart that the dirty slut had probably found another compliant, submissive bitch to fuck the nights away almost straight after they had parted ways, taking her favourite strap-on without even asking - the one that Wendy had given to Marcia for her twentieth birthday.

She doubted Wendy would even remember her now, so she took it all out on Melanie. She had never played the role of dominant lover before, but no way was she going to be submissive to a novice at the arts of lesbian sex like Melanie was. It was time to turn those hard learned lessons from her youth into practice. These were moments to savour.

Her hand closed around Melanie's right breast, fingers squeezing it, thumb stroking the nub of nipple. Her tongue trailed down into the broad valley between the twin mounds, then she turned her head to the left and flicked out her tongue, coating her thumbnail and a portion of the nipple with her warm saliva. Mel shivered underneath her, then gasped as she felt teeth raking across the bud. Marcia's tongue flicked between her teeth over the tiny teat, circling it wetly, swirling around it, lapping at it, all the while squeezing it firmly with her left hand.

Mel arched her back, pushing her breast up at Marcia's hungry mouth, and felt her nipple become trapped between a thumb and a forefinger, those fingers rolling the bud between them, pulling at it, stretching her breast from a flattened circle to a pointed cone. "Aaaahhh" She breathed, then cried out again louder as the fingers were replaced with teeth that maintained the eye watering tension.

The hand that had been crushing the tit and pinching the nipple slid down her flanks to her hips, then glided lightly inward. Marcy's teeth released the teat, but then she crushed as much of the breast into her mouth as she could and began to suck hard on the red, swollen boob, her tongue lashing at the trapped teat.

Millsy
Millsy
147 Followers