Seven Minutes

Story Info
It was simply impulse.
766 words
4.06
23.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers

Seven minutes

He had known the fifty something year old woman for maybe twenty years. Their family's interacted and socialized from time to time. Attractive enough and in good form , though he had never been attracted to her unusually juvenile air. Never even a thought of visualizing her naked although she had quite a nice body.

All the others including his wife and her husband were a quarter mile away on the beach when he popped into the cottage to get extra towels.

A brief moment of confusion as he realized he had chosen the wrong cottage.

A moment later, there she was, in the doorway to the bath room wearing a light robe. It was parted, her breast partially exposed, nipples hidden.

It was that look she gave him. A look he had never seen or even imagined on her.

Through her normal little girl smiling demeanor pierced a serious look. No attempt was made to cover her exposure or move away.

A quick glance in his eyes then her gaze traveled down his shirtless body to his crotch.

Pausing her look there, her tongue slightly escaped to slowly slide along her lips.

That look he caught on her face now was brazen, animalistic and hot, yet pretty and innocent.

Her stare continued as the minor motion of her body caused the robe to part further.

One dark nipple came into his view along with a peek of dark curls.

Her lips parted while maintaining her stare as he closed the the ten foot gap between them.

It was simply impulse.

With no delay, his face leaned into the nape of her neck and his right thumb hooked one side of her robe, tracing down exposing her further. That same hand cupped and ever so lightly curled under her thatch.

He felt heat and fur and that slight motion to receive. Moments later he pressed into her mound with his palm , his fingers intertwined with moist lips.

Both nipples pointed and firm grazed the hair on his chest.

He heard her breath escape.

Without disengaging and continuing his kiss to her neck he led her the few steps to the puffy, wide wingback chair.

Easing her down to a sitting position she leaned her head back, robe fully parted.

His kisses traveled down between her tits and continued down the middle of her smooth abdomen as she slowly and methodically spread and lifts her legs.

On his knees, his kisses stopped at the top of her curls where he pulled back to take in the display of womanhood.

" Whew "

Butt cheeks hanging off the edge of the chair, knees up and wide. Her pussy is complex and beautiful with the shine of wetness low in the folds. An abundance of dark brown fur that does not match her short gray hair. A few gray curls down low. Fuzz around the dark caramel asshole. Perfect radial lines.

He glances up, notes her enraptured expression with her eyes closed and head tilted back.

His hands trace her inner thighs. He opens her further as he leans in to first sniff her earthy arousal then to lightly kiss the curls covering her unhooded clit.

He backs away once more to watch his fingers comb the fur away, making a part, before he dives in .

Her pelvis humps slowly at first, her hands slide around the back of his neck pulling him in tight.

She accelerates her begging motion as he , probes , sucks , licks and drinks her in.

He registers her rapid, audible breathing. He considers how good she smells and taste.

Within thirty seconds her gutteral moans and gushing cum clearly signal her release.

She rides her delicious torture until her legs quiver and vibrate.

He looks up and sees her now looking into his eyes for the first time.

He licks his lips while standing, pulls his swim trucks down, releasing his hard cock.

About ten strokes later, her eyes fixed on the head , she watches his cum fly out and splash her tits and tummy.

Looking down over the streaks then up into her eyes he sees a combination of post orgasmic bliss, surprise, embarrassment and confusion molded in her face .

He says:

"We better get cleaned up Doris. I'll see you down on the beach . "

He goes to the little kitchen sink, washes hands and face as she slips into the bathroom.

He locks the door on the way out.

She never said a word.

He had been inside for seven minutes.

Cockelbur
Cockelbur
10 Followers