Seven Nights in the Caribbean Ch. 01

Story Info
Shy Lisa has a sexual awakening.
23.3k words
4.77
42.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it! I can't stand this anymore." Lisa yelled at Darren.

"You don't even care about me, about my needs! I'm leaving!" she continued.

"Fine! Leave then!" Darren returned.

Lisa stormed out and never looked back. She and Darren had been losing grip on their relationship over the past several months and with the passing of her grandmother and mother, the stress had become too much for Lisa to handle. Her thoughts of Darren had turned from one of attraction to total disgust over the last seven years.

Darren is a typical male, her friends would say. One who is concerned with his own interests and not yours.

Lisa was a true child of the nineties, head strong, self sufficient, confidant that she could do anything she wanted as well as any man, and she wanted out of this relationship.

They had been a couple ever since Lisa was a junior in college. She met Darren at the local college pub on her 21st birthday and felt an immediate attraction. Inexperienced in the ways of love, Lisa found herself attracted to his tall frame and sandy blonde hair.

Darren had been paying very close attention to her that evening and she knew that he wanted her from the start. Darren however didn't push her the first night which attracted Lisa even more, a true southern gentleman, she would tell herself.

Lisa was not allowed to date without a chaperone until turning eighteen. Years later she would determine that her attraction was to the freedom from her strict upbringing and not so much Darren.

Seven years and a lot of mental abuse later, Lisa had come to realize that Darren was never going to treat her the way she wanted, the way she was supposed to be treated. Her lack of experienced kept Lisa from ever knowing what she was missing, but she had heard other woman talk about their great sex lives and Lisa began to wonder.

When Darren came home one night smelling of beer and sex, she knew that she was over him. Darren even tried to have sex with Lisa that same night, but he only wanted to fuck. Thoughts of Lisa's enjoyment were the last thing on his mind. Lisa knew then that she could leave without feeling any guilt.

Frequently reminiscing about that night, Lisa convinced herself it was the right decision. She and Darren had planned on taking a winter cruise together; they had booked it and paid for it in full. Now it was only a week away and Lisa was considering canceling the whole trip, however, when she found out she couldn't get any of her money back, she decided that she would take the vacation alone.

The week prior to her vacation was filled with troubles. Her job was making many demands as a production manager, but with the added stress of taking a vacation alone, it only made the work issues seem worse.

Lisa had decided before entering college that she wanted to be a career woman and this added work was the price she would pay. Family life could wait. Now that her career was well entrenched, she looked forward to any rewards that might come along.

Traveling was nothing new to her, but vacations were usually a weekend to a Florida beach or along the Alabama coast, nothing ever exotic. That's why she was looking forward to this cruise, she was actually going to leave the country and sail off to the Caribbean beaches she'd seen in the travel brochures.

The day had come and Lisa was still considering not going. It took Herculean effort to drag herself to the airport, but after several months since the breakup, Lisa realized this would be her best opportunity to make a new start. She boarded her Delta flight from Huntsville and flew non stop to Miami where she then took a taxi to the Port of Miami and boarded her cruise ship.

Passengers milled about the ship, making themselves accustomed to the nuances of the ships layout, locating the bars and restaurants and waiting for their luggage to arrive to their cabins.

Lisa was no different. She walked to her cabin on the Sky deck, cabin 108 her ticket read. It was large for a cruise ship, with a large floor to ceiling window and balcony that overlooked the pool deck.

Lisa was well armed with her latest Stephen King novel and began to read while sitting on her balcony. A loud laughter arose from the deck below and Lisa was drawn to a dark haired man. He was older than her, she thought, maybe forty? She watched him for a moment, her eyes searching the deck for a female companion and finding none.

"That doesn't mean he's alone Lisa." she scolded herself.

Still, she watched him. His smile was genuine and his manner seemed confident. He looked comfortable while sitting at the table with the others. He was not the center of attention, but it obviously didn't bother him.

"Does he know those people? He must! What am I thinking?"

Lisa returned to her book, but not before she snuck another look at the dark haired man.

Part TWO

Alan D'Entremont was a hard worker. His company had survived the rough times and was again thriving. Sales were approaching the previous watermark of four years ago, so he decided to reward his sales staff by taking them on a cruise.

Having recently divorced his wife of twenty one years, Alan was taking the trip as a bachelor, which was something new for him. The divorce was a direct result of Alan trying desperately to save his company from going bankrupt, which left little time for his wife. She found a new lover and left him as a single man for the past year. He vowed never to settle down again.

Alan was enjoying the company of his employee's and wanted to make sure to entertain them, but didn't want to interfere with their vacation, so he made arrangements to take a tour of the ship and left them at their table saying that he'd see them later that evening at dinner.

He tipped his head back to finish his drink and noticed a dark haired woman looking in his direction. She was younger than him that was obvious. Long dark hair, mid-back, maybe longer, ample breasts and toned body. She wore white shorts and a sleeveless knit top and she had a book in her hands, but Alan couldn't make out the title or author.

The one thing he could make out was her beauty. His fanciful thoughts of her quickly vanished as he was sure she was with a boyfriend or husband. He took his eyes off her and walked towards the main deck to begin his ships tour.

Lisa watched the dark haired man leave and suddenly felt a pang of regret. There was something about his mannerism that appealed to her. She could only hope to meet him before the cruise was over, but with more than two thousand people aboard, not counting the crew, she wasn't going to hold her breath.

The evening rapidly approached and Lisa got ready for dinner. Unlike many of the newer ships, this ship still maintained the traditional first and second dining arrangements with the same people every night.

Lisa was ready for anything and was looking forward to making some new friends. She dressed in a pleated skirt with a white sweater. Underneath she wore a lace bra and panties to match. Lisa looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with her look. She left her cabin to begin the first evening's meal.

At dinner Lisa was seated with seven others, two couples and two other single women traveling together. One couple, Albert and Louise were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.

Lisa was taken in by their charm immediately. Louise was the talker and Albert was the kindly gentleman. The other couple was celebrating their own anniversary while the single girls were hunting men. They weren't much younger than Lisa in age, but Lisa didn't feel like playing the big sister role and decided to talk with the older couple mostly.

"Albert is such a wonderful man," Louise said.

"Years ago, I told Albert I'd be good in one room in the house. I could clean the bathrooms, cook the meals or cook in the bedroom." she continued with a twinkle in her eye.

"Albert does all the cleaning and has become quite a gourmet cook," she winked at Lisa.

Everyone laughed, especially Lisa.

The dinner conversation exchanged from one party to the next until Lisa was the last one to say anything.

"My name is Lisa and I'm sailing alone," Lisa said sighing.

"Why's that honey?" asked Louise.

"My boyfriend wasn't what I thought he was and I've broken up with him."

"Oh I'm sorry dear. How long ago was that?"

"Seven months ago. I'm so much happier now. I can concentrate on my career and let myself experience all that life has to offer."

"Good for you." chimed in Albert. "Such a pretty girl too. You don't need anyone that's not treating you right."

If only she could find someone like that, but did she really want that? No! She needed someone who could make her feel sexy. Someone who could show her what great sex was, but not someone who would be around all the time.

Lisa's thoughts returned to the man she saw on the pool deck earlier that day. Could he show me what great sex was? She wondered silently.

Alan watched as his employees all sat at the round table and ate their dinners. Each one taking turns complimenting the chef on their food. The table was big enough for ten, but there was only seven in his party. While none said it, many thought that Alan looked uncomfortable sitting there with the other couples.

"This is just so great Alan. We can't thank you enough for giving us this cruise." The employees and their spouse's were all saying or agreeing.

"I wouldn't be able to if you all didn't put in the efforts you did. We had a tremendous year and we've got a great start on another one. Each of you is responsible for this. You've earned it. But, I do have some bad news."

Groans were stifled, no one knowing just what that meant. Would they be losing their jobs overseas like so many companies seemed to be doing?

"Yes. I'm sorry, but we are going to have to talk a little shop while aboard the vessel. I need to write this off as a business expense." Alan said with a sly grin.

Relieved, the couples all laughed. They raised their glasses and made a boisterous toast to their host, employer and friend. Alan smiled and reveled in the limelight of his personnel. As things settled down, Alan stood and began to make a toast.

"I promise to not be too much of a pain in the ass during this cruise, but...."

Alan noticed the woman he'd seen earlier in the day on her balcony. His mind wondered again if she was alone as he spied her table. He took a moment to take in her beauty. Not a tall woman, maybe five-five or six, dressed in a white sweater which helped accentuate her breasts. The dark hair was pulled back off her face and Alan noticed her green eyes, dark emeralds he thought.

Her breasts well ample, but not large, her lips looked soft and very kissable. She laughed at something being said at her table before turning her head and glancing his way.

Alan's eyes caught and held hers for a moment before Alan remembered he was toasting his people. He continued,

"But it's in my nature to be. So, drink up, enjoy your time aboard, but be prepared to work a little too."

"Oh, and one more thing. I've been invited by the Captain to sit as his table while on this cruise, so you'll have plenty of time to talk bad about me during the evening hours."

Everyone laughed as they all knew, no one worked harder then he did and none had ever worked for a better person. After he finished his toast, he excused himself stating that the casino was begging for his presence.

Alan left the table, but couldn't resist the temptation to look at the brunettes table again. She didn't notice him leaving and so off he went to spend some time giving the cruise line more of his hard earned money on the craps table.

Part Three

Lisa found herself walking around the ship that evening. She walked to the pool deck to get some fresh Caribbean air and found a spot to just sit and relax. She gazed up at the stars, amazed how bright they seemed in the blackness of the Caribbean sky. No lights from big cities to mask their luster.

Lisa thought about her life, the turmoil and frustrations she had endured the last several months. The anguish of loss and the unhappiness of her relationship with Darren. What a waste he was!

Waves crashed against the hull of the ship which drew Lisa's attention. She rose from her seat and peered over the side to watch the dark water turn white with foam as the big vessel carved it's way towards it's first destination, Jamaica.

Just the sound of that name, Jamaica, made Lisa smile. She wanted to see every thing the beautiful island had to offer. She decided to turn in early so she could get in her exorcise first thing in the morning. It was a routine she never wavered from.

Her feet followed along the deck and up the stairs to her cabin. She removed her dress and gazed at her nakedness in the mirror. Lisa was not vain, but did her best to keep her shape. Her breasts were firm and curvy. Her waist was narrow and her hips widened perfectly to match the width of her shoulders. Lisa believed in keeping her pussy shaved and smooth. It was something that Darren hated.

"If I wanna fuck a baby, I'd do it. Don't ever shave down there again." his demand echoed in her ears.

Lisa turned off her light and fell asleep almost immediately.

"Oh God! Oh Yes. That's it! Yes, right thereeeeeee."

"You like that baby? You like it when I fuck you doggy style? You like it when I pull on your tits while I fuck you?"

"Yes. Harder, fuck me harder!"

Lisa woke up to the sounds of the cabin next to hers. The woman was obviously enjoying her man, as he was enjoying her. Their grunts and moans excited Lisa.

She could picture them in her mind, naked, sweaty, faces filled with pleasure. She could see him holding onto his partner's hips, pounding his cock deep into her as she would look over her shoulder, before she dropped her head, moaning loudly.

Lisa's hands reached down to her pussy and let her fingers slide across the smooth, wet skin. Her fingers parted her lips as she played with her clit. It had become the norm, if she was gonna have sex, and it was by herself, always alone. She knew what area's to touch to make herself even wetter.

Her fingers would fly over her clit, rubbing the sensitive spot with increased speed. Her breathing became shallow as she neared her own orgasm.

"Oh God, that feels so good. Yah Baby, fuck me good!"

"Ohhhh -- Yah. That's it, I'm gonna cum." the male voice said.

"I wanna suck you off. Cum in my mouth." said the female voice.

Her neighbors words only helped stimulate Lisa's own desires. Her fingers sliding inside her pussy from one hand, while the other continued to rub her clit.

"Oh Yah. That's it baby, lick my pussy. Make me cum."

"Oh, oh. Yes, right there. That's it. Oh, OHHH! I'm Cumming, yes, that's the spot, I'm cumming."

Lisa let out her own moans as her orgasm came faster than ever before. She thought of herself in the room next door, having a man lick and suck on her body. Kissing her lips. Taking his cock in her hands and stroking him, sucking him. Her hands and fingers flew over her clit as she came again.

As Lisa's breathing returned to normal, she sat up and put her hand to her ears, but her neighbors were quiet. She put her ear to the wall, but still heard nothing. Resigning herself to the fact that they were done, Lisa lay on her bed and waited for the sleep that didn't come.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, Lisa." She thought to herself.

As she laid there in a failed attempt to sleep, Lisa rolled over and looked at her alarm clock. It read 2:32 am. Lisa wasn't getting much sleep lately, so she got up, put on her robe and sat on her balcony. This was the one thing that would help her relax as she sat and looked into the night sky of the Caribbean.

The warm Caribbean breeze whisked her hair into her face, hiding it from the light of the moon. Her thoughts returned to Darren. His good looks were the only good thing about him. His sexual ability was lacking in every aspect.

He didn't kiss well, he didn't give her any attention, and he never even tried to make her cum. Just grope, grope, grope until his cock would get hard and she'd dutifully spread her legs for him. He couldn't even last a full minute before he would roll off her, completely satisfied leaving Lisa to tend to herself, but only after he would fall asleep.

She made the mistake once of rubbing herself to orgasm which only made him mad.

"Whets wrong? Aren't I good enough for you?" he scoffed.

His tone was accusatory, as if Lisa were some kind of slut for wanting to have an orgasm. She felt guilty and yet not at the same time. Her lack of dating experience in high school was a direct result of her feelings.

It wasn't until one Friday night while out with the girls from work when Lisa heard them all talking about their sex lives. Lisa sat quiet and listened. When it came for her turn to talk about sex with Darren, she wasn't sure what to say.

"Well, it's good. I guess!" Lisa said shrugging her shoulders.

"What? You guess?" they all asked simultaneously.

"Well, he's quick. Isn't that a good thing?" she asked innocently.

"Hell no! You need someone who can give you some good lovin'."

"Good lovin." The words echoed in Lisa's head that night. She curled up in her chair and let her eyes close. Dreams would soon follow, dreams of a dark haired man looking up at her from the pool deck below, looking at her in the dining room. Looking at her with bedroom eyes.

Lisa woke up, still curled up in her chair on the balcony. The sun was just beginning to crest the horizon and Lisa took in it's simple beauty. Like turning over a new leaf, Lisa felt invigorated, vibrant, and ready to meet any challenge thrust upon her.

She brushed her teeth, put on some shorts and a tee shirt, jogging shoes and pulled her hair back in a pony tail. She didn't figure on bumping into anyone, let alone the dark haired man she had seen the day before, and especially not at five-thirty in the morning.

Part Four

Alan had become an early riser over the past couple of years, mostly because he went straight to work, but in the past month he had begun jogging as a way to clear his head. It was his thinking time. Time to reflect on things outside his company. He wasn't up to jogging a marathon, let alone a 5k race, but he was working on it.

He went up the sports deck where the jogging track and weight room was located. The hours for the weight room were posted as 6a-8p. Alan looked at his designer watch.

"Five-thirty Alan, your a bit premature. Might as well jog first." he told himself as he broke into a quick pace.

Lisa was rounding the corner when she saw someone else jogging further up the track. She wasn't surprised that someone else would be up at this hour, but she hoped that they wouldn't want to talk.

She watched and noticed the man's legs and buttocks. His legs were well defined and his ass was looking good too, she teased.

"Lisa, keep focus. You need to get in 10k before breakfast." she scolded herself.

Alan heard the footsteps behind him and knew that the person jogging was running faster then he was. He listened intently on their feet pound on the deck in a steady rhythm. Whoever they were, they were more accustomed to running than he was. He tried to keep his pace steady hoping that he wouldn't be a bother to them.

Once, twice, three times around the track Alan ran. Each time around the footsteps grew nearer. Alan knew he needed at least five more times around to get in his mile run. That will be no problem he thought silently. He kept jogging, the pounding feet behind him driving him on.

Lisa had her concentration on. She barely noticed the jogger in front of her anymore. Her pace was steady as she continued her run. Her mind calculated the distance between her and her fellow runner, her mind calculating how many more times around before she would catch him and eventually pass him.