Seven Tasks of Poor Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy nearly threw up at the question. He quickly admitted that he had not.

"Would you like another man's cock in your ass?"

"Please, no......I'm not gay," Tommy pleaded.

"Neither is Ivan, but he does what I ask," Erika explained. She was silent for a moment, as Tommy thought about what was going to happen next. At last, she continued. "I'll make you a promise. I'm going to take off your handcuffs, so you can better help us finish completing your sisters' tasks. I know you probably want to wipe off all that nasty cum off your face and body, but I like it where it is. If you don't clean yourself up, no matter what happens after this, I promise you won't have to suck or fuck Ivan at all. Is that agreed?"

Tommy quickly agreed, and they uncuffed him. It took a lot of strength to resist the urge to wipe the drying sperm from his face, but the alternative was even scarier.

"Carrie, you stay right where you are," Erika demanded. Tommy snuck a glance at his sister......lying naked on the bed, with her ass up in the air and a thick black butt plug tightly wedged in her ass. The spark of defiance she had shown a few moments ago was all gone.

The other women got on the bed next to Carrie, sandwiching her. Everyone in the room was naked now, and the sight of his sister and two other women lying across the bed----naked, with their asses up in the air-----actually made his sore cock grow another inch.

"This is the fucking and sucking contest" Erika explained, as she rubbed her fingers over Carrie's ass, gently tapping the butt plug for effect. "Ivan, please get behind Janie and put that cock to good use."

Ivan did as he was told, and Janie squealed happily to feel Ivan's cock penetrate her.

"Tommy, you stand in front of me......you're going to fuck my mouth...and I want to feel every inch of you in my throat."

Sounded good so far, Tommy thought. Carrie laid there, still trying to adjust to the butt plug. It wasn't helping that Erika kept tapping on it.

"Every sixty seconds, you and Ivan will rotate around, switching holes. If Tommy can cum first, I'll let you take a shower and you'll get to sit out of the rest of the night's festivities. If Ivan cums first, then Tommy has to clean us girls up! So....let's get started!"

And so it began, and Tommy had every reason to not hold back now. He put both hands on Erika's head and began pumping wildly. He didn't want to hold back, not for this vicious, cruel bitch! He wanted to make the woman cry for mercy, but it wasn't happening. She seemed to have total control over her gag reflex, and it she seemed to love the rough treatment. Even worse, Tommy wasn't sure if he could bust another nut so soon. Could he cum again sooner than Ivan, who had already shot twice?

It wasn't but a minute later that Erika raised her hand, pointing towards her rear end. It was time to switch, and Tommy and Ivan moved counterclockwise around the women. Tommy was behind Erika now, and Ivan had already gotten around to Janie's mouth-----the little Hispanic cop didn't seem like her mouth was wide enough to fit Ivan's cock past her lips, but somehow, she did it.

This was a race to see who could shoot first, so there wasn't any time to waste. Tommy maneuvered himself, parting the dripping folds of Erika's glistening cunt, and shoved himself inside. She must have had thigh muscles of steel----they clenched at his cock tighter than a fist! Soon, he had forgotten all about the hardening sperm in his hair and face, and focused on fucking the shit out of this dominatrix.....and the line of pussies that would follow.

Tommy snuck a glance at his sister, kneeling there with her ass up in the air, with a thick rubber plug locked into her ass. If he didn't shoot inside Erika in the next few seconds, they were going to expect him to fuck his sister! If he could only....

"Switch," commanded Erika! Tommy moved without thinking, pulling his cock from her swollen, dripping hole. He stepped over, trying to forget that this tight little pussy belonged to his baby sister, and shoved himself all the way inside. Carrie gasped, a mix of agony and ecstacy, as her brother's cock filled her, and his stomach began jostling her butt plug. She could only groan for a second-----right now, her mouth belonged to Ivan, and he was stretching her jaw to the limit with his monstrous dick.

Tommy fucked his sister wildly, while trying not to cum. He didn't want to shoot off in his sister, but he wanted to cum before Ivan.......the entire situation was driving him insane. If he could just hold out for a few more.....

"Switch," Erika announced again. Carrie exhaled deeply and coughed a little as both Ivan and her brother's cocks left her....and Tommy couldn't help but find himself even more aroused as she drooled on her wrists while trying to catch her breath.

Ivan was getting a vigorous blow-job from Erika now. Tommy could tell that Erika was trying to make Tommy lose.....and Tommy definitely wanted to win. Tommy decided to be daring, and take a chance.

He stood behind Janie, who was wiggling her ass wildly, waiting for Tommy to start fucking her. She was fingering her own clit in anticipation.....

Tommy just had to beat Ivan......and Janie's left hand was busy playing with herself. With one hand, Tommy gripped Janie's free right hand. With his other, he grabbed a handful of her hair and gently but firmly pulled backwards, all but locking her into position.

As she groaned-----either in protest or excitement, although Tommy barely cared at this point-----he pressed his cock quickly past her tight little asshole, sliding in all the way to his balls.

"What the fuck are you doing, boy?" she screamed.

Erika, between slurps on Ivan's cock, just giggled. "Calm down, Janie, I never said which hole he could have, did I?"

"Fuck you, Erika," Janie spat back, and although she tried to sound angry, a hint of laughter was in her voice. It was all Tommy needed to hear, and he began pounding Janie's ass as hard as he's ever fucked a girl. He was going to fill this woman's ass, he knew it.....it was just going to take a few more pounds....

And just as his balls started to explode, he was disheartened to see Ivan already cuming again! Thanks to Erika's hands, Ivan couldn't hold back.....one blast of cum fired over Erika's head, but the rest of it------there must have been another gallon!-----went right into Erika's mouth, and she seemed to swallow his load like a hungry animal.

And as she gobbled Ivan's cock, Tommy came too----filling Janie's ass right to the rim. He lost the challenge again, but at least he got to have his way with one of these fucking cops. Tommy pulled out of her, his cock completely milked by this Hispanic woman's ass. Janie collapsed on the bed, lost in her own orgasm, as her fingers finished herself off. It was about the hottest fuck Tommy had ever had, but his cock was now getting terribly sore.

The sixth task was starting now, and it looked like Janie wanted some payback.

"Hands behind your back, you smart-ass," Janie commanded. She was doing all of the talking now, while Erika was still using her tongue to take in the last drops of cum dangling from Ivan's cock.

Tommy was confused. "Aren't I supposed to clean you up now?"

"Absolutely," Janie nodded, handcuffing Tommy's hands behind his back once again.

"How can I wash you if my hands are cuffed," he asked.

Janie answered by grabbing the skin of his testicles and pinching.....Tommy yelped angrily. He tried to step backwards, but Ivan----his cock having been fully emptied into Erika's mouth-----was now holding him in place.

"We were going to make it easier on you,

but since you decided it'd be funny to fuck my ass without warning me, you'll have to do it the hard way now. Ivan, put him on his back.....he has to clean up Mistress Erika first."

Tommy couldn't fight the larger cop as he literally picked him up and tossed him face-up on the other bed. Then, Ivan sat down next to Carrie, who was still struggling to get used to the butt plug buried uncomfortably in her ass.

Janie was straddling Tommy's chest now, and he could feel her dripping pussy and cum-soaked ass sliding over his stomach, while her knees pinned his arms down. He couldn't move, and Erika was approaching him with a sinister grin on her face. Why wasn't she talking?

"Ivan made a mess of my friends' mouth," Janie explained. "Time to clean her up......clean her up completely!"

Erika kneeled over and kissed Tommy, and her tongue easily parted his lips and forced its way onto his tongue. It was then he realized that it wasn't just her tongue that he was feeling. Something....foreign.

Tommy realized with horror that Erika hadn't swallowed! Every hot drop of cum that Ivan had poured into her mouth was being dumped into his! He tried to jerk free, but it was impossible. Between the handcuffs and the two women holding him down, he wasn't going anywhere.

"Swallow or drown, motherfucker," Janie laughed.

He had no choice.....and against every instinct he had, he swallowed every ounce Erika gave him in that terrible kiss.

Erika stood up now, and Tommy realized in horror that she was wearing a strap-on cock, nearly as large as Ivan's!

"We were going to make this easy on you, but that was before you ass-raped my friend," Erika explained. "So here's the sixth task......take a look at your sister....."

Fear was starting to overtake him now! Tommy glanced at his sister.....she was lying on the other bed on her back, while Ivan laid next to her, fingerfucking her. He had three fingers inside of her, thrusting in and out, while he used the other hand to keep the butt plug from esacaping. Carrie was breathing quickly, as this man banged her mercilessly. She looked to her brother in panic, but he was otherwise occupied.

"Here's what's going to happen, Tommy," Erika continued, as she poured a generous amount of lube on her strap-on, and coated the entire shaft with her fist. "Janie's going to sit on your face now. You stuffed her ass and emptied your load, and that's what you're going to have to clean. Every single drop, boy, you need to lick her clean. And since you got the fun of some ass fucking, you'll have to be on the receiving end now. I'm going to fuck your little virgin ass, Tommy-----and that's the sixth task. As soon as Ivan can get his whole fist up your sister's tiny fuck-hole, this task ends....and we'll move on to the last task. Do you understand?"

Tommy was about to answer, but Janie was already pressing her pungent ass against his face, while she painfully pinched his nipples! It caused him to gasp----and as he did, his own cum began to waterfall from Janie's ass, and over his nose and mouth.

"I don't feel your tongue, boy," Janie complained, pinching his nipples again. "Clean me up!"

After that, Tommy was overloaded with so many conflicting sensations and tortures. The only time Janie wasn't painfully twisting his nipples was when Tommy explored her gaping asshole with his tongue. The deeper his tongue pressed in, he could taste the salty contents of his own balls dripping over his lips. Frightened by the taste, he withdrew his tongue and tried to turn his head away.....but that only resulted in Janie twisting his nipples.

When that didn't force Tommy to return his tongue, Janie began flicking the tip of his exhausted cock.....and he quickly complied, stroking his tongue in and out of her ass, as Janie purred contently.

Then, he felt his legs being lifted in the

air.....this was going to be worst than having Erika's fingers inside him, he was certain! Perhaps she would be gentle?

The tip of the rubber cock was pressing against his asshole, and he could feel himself trying to tighten up, hoping to prevent her from entering, but the lubricant was making him so slippery.

Just as he wondered why the hell his cock was getting stiff from this treatment, he was penetrated! Erika laughed cruelly, triumphantly even, as she started to press the thick dildo into Tommy's defeated anus. Her hands were busy keeping his legs hoisted into the air, but her hips were doing all of the work. Slowly, she pressed forward.....inch by inch, stuffing Tommy's ass with its first dildo. Tommy tried to grunt, but his tongue was stuffed too far up Janie's ass to make a sound.

"Are you clean, Janie?" asked Erika, once she had fully inserted her strap-on in Tommy's ass.

"I think so, Erika, I think he completely cleaned me out," replied her friend.

"Good, I think you can get off of him now, just hold down his shoulders," Erika requested. "I want to see Tommy Boy's face....."

Janie did as she was asked, dragging her cum-slickened ass over his face as she dismounted. Janie knelt on the bed behind Tommy, putting her weight on his shoulders. He saw on the other bed his sister, now breathing rapidly, as Ivan had clearly shoved four fingers into her pussy, while using his other hand to quickly stimulate her clit. He couldn't tell if she was in pain or pleasure, but she was clearly not fighting anymore.

Erika looked more terrifying than any of them----a wild look in her eyes, as she had buried herself all the way into Tommy's ass. He could barely feel anything now as she wasn't moving, just an overwhelming sensation of submission.

Erika smiled at him, tightening her grip on his ankles as she kept them lifted in the air. "I want to see Tommy Boy's face as I fuck the shit out of him!"

With that------like so many times that Tommy had done to other girls he had known and used------Erika fucked him. Not boned, not drilled......fucked. She pulled all the way out, and slammed back into him, with as much force and anger as Tommy had done to Janie a few moments ago. His ass was being assaulted and there was nothing he could do about it.

He heard an agonized moan from the other bed, and he turned his head to see his sister-----she had Ivan's entire fist inside her pussy!

"Oh," Janie pouted. "I was gonna get to ride his ass next!" Janie was wearing a strap-on now, too! She must have just now slid into it.

"No, rules are rules," Erika announced. The giant dildo slid out of Tommy's ass, and his entire body quaked from the overwhelming sensations as he just lay there.....not even aware that his cock had once again become engorged.

Ivan had carefully removed his fist from Carrie, and her pussy was now a gaping, pulsing wet hole. She barely fought back as Ivan picked her up off the bed with one hand and brought her towards Tommy and Erika.

"You've done very well today, children," commended Erika. "Last task.....our little underage bitch gets all her holes stuffed. When you can make Ivan cum again, this is all over!"

What happened next happened quickly. Before Carrie or her brother could contemplate what was happening, Ivan had dropped her on top of her brother. With the help of the female cops, they guided Tommy's cock into his sister's snatch----and with that, Carrie was once again being fucked by her brother. Ivan knelt behind her and slid his massive, inexhaustible cock into her ass! Carrie wailed as she continued to be punished by this double penetration, she couldn't believe that she had endured to much sinful behavior-----and she was especially astounded by how many times she had tasted and felt her own brother's cock.

Her wails were cut short by Janie, who stood in front of her and forced her to deep throat the strap-on dildo she was wearing. Erika did the same thing to Tommy, and he nearly gagged at the realization of where that dildo had been just a few moments earlier.

For fifteen agonizing minutes, Carrie was a fuck toy. Every hole filled, every trace of her innocent ripped away. Eventually, her entire body involuntarily spasmed into orgasm, and she felt the two men inside her doing the same....filling her once again with more sperm than could possibly fit.

And with that, they were done. The cops quickly dressed, unlocked Tommy's handcuffs, and left the siblings emotionally broken and physically spent, lying next to each other in pools of sperm, vaginal juice and spit.

"I love prom night," Erika laughed as they left. "It's amazing how much sex three friends with fake badges can bag in one night!"

As she left the room, laughing cruelly, Carrie could only collapse into her brother's exhausted arms. She felt his cock stiffening again next to her wrist. She felt her own clit begin to tingle. Wordlessly, quietly, as she mounted her brother's cock one more time and began to slowly grind, she wondered if they would ever be the same again.....