Seven Year Itch Ch. 01

Story Info
My husband forgot our anniversary.
3.2k words
4.42
200.5k
152

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

I' m a 29 year old woman who married right after college. My husband and I both landed good jobs earning well over 100K a year. We decided not to have children right away to build our careers.

I am an attractive woman Brunette, 5'7" tall, with a 36C-26-36 athletic build.

Six and a half years into the marriage my husband and I decided it was time to start a family. We had substantial savings to cover my maternity leave. I went off the pill but try as we may it was not happening.

A week before our 7th anniversary I decided to take that day off. The day finally came I dressed for work and left. I did not go to work I went to the spa instead. After the spa I went shopping for a new outfit for my husbands viewing pleasure. The outfit was a short mini dress six inch stilettos and new lingerie.

I went home and undressed to admire my make over. At 4:00 I put on the sexy red lace lingerie, garter belt and stockings included. Admiring myself in the mirror, I thought, if this doesn't work nothing will. I put on the little black dress and 6 inch stilettos. I looked so hot I whistled at myself.

My husband must have forgotten it was our anniversary, He did not come home. At 8:00 I started getting frustrated that my husband had not called. I called his cell and it started to ring in the kitchen. I tried calling him at the office but it went straight to voice mail. By 9:00 I still had not heard from him. I was furious so I decided to go out without him. Grabbing my handbag I left, thinking, fuck him his loss.

I was driving around trying to decide where to go, I wanted to dance. I found myself in a deserted warehouse district in the city. I hit something in the road, thwump, thwump, thwump I had a flat. I pulled over and reached into my bag for my cell. "Shit, I must have left it on the table" I started to cry.

Gathering my thoughts I looked around for signs of life. Off in the distance I saw lights and started walking. After about 20 minutes I found a bar at the edge of the warehouse district. It looked a little seedy and run down but I needed a phone so I went in.

Entering the bar I became really nervous all the customers were black and I was a white female. I walked up to the bar and waited for the bartender. The customers started with whistles and cat calls as I waited. A young black man walked up to the bar and stood near me. While we were waiting he introduced himself "Jerome" holding out his hand. "Dani" I shook his hand. The whistling and cat calls stopped.

The bartender asked Jerome what he wanted. "Beer for me and what ever the lady would like" he offered.

"Rum and Coke please" I ordered. Being so nervous I forgot to ask about a phone.

I grew up in a small town and never socially interacted with a black person. I heard all the rumors about them and did not associate much in college either. After talking to Jerome over drinks I dispelled any of the rumors I heard, he seemed very nice.

Half way through my third drink I sighed. "What's the matter Dani?" I explained my predicament and needing a tow truck. "When we finish I will change your flat." We finished our drinks and left the bar.

Jerome turned out of the parking lot and headed to my car. Once we were on the road Jerome reached over and started rubbing my thigh. I gasped "What are you doing?" he slapped me.

"Nothings free" he said.

"What?" I got scared.

"A cheap whore like you slinks over the tracks for one thing" he said.

"And what is that?" I asked. "BBC" Jerome said.

"What is a BBC?" I had never heard that.

"Big Black Cock" Jerome said.

He grabbed my hand and placed it in his crotch. I gasped "I'm married, it was by accident I was in this part of town" I said. Jerome was moving my hand up and down his crotch.

"What ever you say" he said. I was so nervous at what was happening I did not realize Jerome had removed his hand from mine. I was stroking his crotch on my own. No way this is real it's huge, I thought.

I saw my car and pointed "THERE IT IS" I screamed. Jerome pulled up to it and parked. I was happy that this would be over soon. We got out of the car.

Jerome walked around the car and grabbed my wrist leading me to a warehouse door. Jerome pulled on the door and it opened. He pulled me inside and closed the door. I got scared I'm going to be raped. I'm ovulating this was supposed to be the night my husband impregnated me.

Jerome ushered me to the second floor where he found an old mattress and flopped it on the floor. "What do you want?" I said nervously.

"White pussy" Jerome said.

"I, I can't I'm married" I said.

"All you white ho's the same. Slink on over the wrong side of the track's then gets scared" he said.

"I'm no ho" he slapped me again. Just hard enough to let me know I was his as long as he wanted.

There was enough light from the security lights on the adjacent buildings to see every thing. "Strip" Jerome commanded. "I can't..." slap making me cower. I started to sway my hips in a way that should only be seen by my husband.

"Go you sexy ho" Jerome said. I reached behind me and unzipped my dress. Peeling my dress off slowly revealing to this stranger the sexy red lace lingerie I bought for my husbands viewing pleasure.

After I had kicked my dress away I noticed Jerome had his cell phone out. "What are you doing? Who are you calling?" I was getting nervous again.

"No one, you look so hot I thought your pencil dicked hubby would like pictures" snap, snap he took a couple quick photos.

I got scared he would post them on the net. "You won't post them will you? I asked. "I may keep a couple for myself. I will not post them now finish" he said. I started to sway, shyly, trying to cover my neatly trimmed pussy that was visible through the lace. While I was stripping I realized I was becoming excited and wet. OMG! What have I gotten my self into? I thought.

"Keep going Bitch. I want to see it all" he said. I reached behind me to unclip my bra. Snap, snap. "Nice tits, Dani, so firm" Jerome complimented me. Blushing

"Thank you." I swayed with excitement now getting wetter and wetter. I moved toward Jerome and turned bending over. Jerome started fondling my ass...AHHHHHHHHHH... I reached to strip my panties. Jerome had other ideas I felt his lips start kissing my ass, I was really getting excited. Jerome reached up and started to strip my panties while continuing to kiss my ass. When my panties were around my ankles I stepped out of them, snap, snap.

I was now standing in heels, garter belt and stockings in a seedy warehouse. Jerome started to undress. "What are you doing? I asked nervously.

"LAY DOWN! We gonna fuck now" he demanded.

"I can't it's my anniversary. You'll get me pregnant" I told him.

"Nothings free" I did as he commanded.

I watched as Jerome took off his shirt. When I saw his broad chest and muscular arms, I moaned. "Like what you see Dani?" he smirked.

"Yes" I couldn't help myself. He reached for his belt and unfastened it.

He walked over to the mattress and stood there. "Finish undressing me" he said. I crawled over to him swaying my hips. I reached up finding his zipper I pulled it down. I unsnapped his jeans and started to wiggle them down. I jerked his boxers off and his cock sprang free hitting me in the nose. I gasped, I was a foot away.

"You can't put that in me it will split me in two." Jerome laughed.

He pointed and I crawled back to the center of the mattress giving Jerome a nice shot of my ass. Jerome rolled me over on my back and started eating my pussy. My husband has never tried that, I had an orgasm immediately. Jerome started working his way up my body slowly kissing the whole way up. He stopped at my tits and sucked on my nipples and proceeded higher to my neck and ear lobes. This is my hot spot I was his now.

Jerome started kissing me OMG! forceful but with passion. I felt Jerome's cock slapping my pussy lips. I got scared I'm not on birth control and ovulating. Jerome broke the kiss "Guide it in" he said. I reached with my right hand and Jerome slapped it away. "The other one" he said rising up on his knees.

I closed my eyes and found his cock surprised he was wearing a condom. I was happy not to be getting impregnated by this act. I moved his cock up and down my pussy lips to give it more lube. When it started into my pussy I looked at Jerome he was staring at my pussy. I looked too I found that the contrast of black and white amazing. Staring down and looking at Jerome I realized he was looking at my wedding ring.

Jerome took it easy at first as my pussy was tight around his huge cock. He started sawing in and out of my pussy and I was getting wetter by the moment. Jerome's cock felt so good when his balls slapped off my ass I was surprised he got the whole thing in. I wrapped my legs around his waist "Why the condom?" I had to know.

"I didn't want to catch anything from a slut like you" he said.

"What? I'm clean. I haven't been with anyone since I got married" slap.

"You ain't nothing but a BCS and you know it" he said.

"What the fuck is a BCS? OHHHHHHH" I moaned.

"Black cock slut" Jerome said sawing in and out of my pussy.

I am not....OHHHHHHHHHH! What are you doing to me? AHHHHHHHH" I moaned.

"Waking you up bitch" he said.

"Waking me up? OHHHHHHHHH" I moaned.

"You're just a whore. It's about time you realized it. Can't wait to tap this pussy again" he said.

"This is a one time thing OHHHHHHHHH" Jerome started to plow into my pussy with force now knocking at the entrance to my womb. "OHHHHHHHHHH...That feels so good" I moaned.

Jerome kissed me before kneeling up. He started to play with my clit still plowing into me. I leaned up and to watch as Jerome's cock sawed in and out of my pussy. It was an amazing sight when he pulled out I saw my pussy lips hugging his cock like they did not want to let go. The excitement of the situation and Jerome plying with my clit I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life and passed out.

When I awoke I realized this must be my destiny. Jerome was plowing in and out of my pussy still it felt so good to be seriously fucked. My orgasms were the most intense and seemed to just continue one into the other. Feeling Jerome's cock hitting my cervix was intense until I felt something give inside. Jerome's cock was in my womb "OWWW! SHIT!" I screamed

Jerome tried to pull out but it hurt too much. Jerome started to rock slowly in and out I felt his cock starting to swell. Thank god for the condom I thought. Jerome exploded the pulsing of his cock seemed to last an hour I climaxed. Jerome softened and started to pull out my pussy felt soaked. "Jerome I think the condom broke. You may have just knocked me up" Jerome stopped pulling out.

"It didn't break" I felt relieved.

"I took it off" Jerome started laughing.

"What? Why?" I got pissed.

"When you passed out, I didn't want to waste an opportunity to seed another man's wife" he said.

"I don't believe this. You did it on purpose just to knock me up on MY ANNIVERSARY! BASTARD!" he pissed me off.

"Got a picture of my Big Black Cock in your married white pussy too" He said. I was so pissed I did not realize that Jerome's cock was still in my pussy. Jerome's cock started to grow again during our heated discussion about him trying to knock me up.

"STOP! We can't do this I can't get knocked up by you" Jerome started a slow steady sawing in and out motion into my pussy. I was enjoying the feeling of a real cock in my pussy so much I came again. "OHHHHHHHH Don't stop, that feels so good" I moaned.

"Gonna have you knocked up before nights end" he laughed.

"YESSSSS! Just keep fucking me AHHHHHHHHHH." Jerome knew he could do anything he wanted now.

"That's a good black cock slut. What do you want?" he taunted. I didn't want to answer I was ashamed at what had happened to me in the short time with Jerome. It felt so good with Jerome's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I could feel my nether lips hugging his cock every time he pulled out. Jerome stopped fucking me his cock still half way in my pussy. "What do you want bitch?" he said.

I lay there for what felt like an hour Jerome's cock half way in my aching pussy. "FUCK ME! I want you to fuck me" I begged. Jerome looked down at me and flexed his cock in my pussy. I started to cry "Fuck me, CUM IN ME! Knock me up with a little black bastard" Jerome started to plow into my pussy and I started moaning constantly. My orgasm's came one after the other a feeling of euphoria that I didn't think was possible came over me.

Jerome started rutting at me like a wild animal after I told him to knock me up. It was the most incredible feeling imaginable knowing I could be knocked up by a man other than my husband. Jerome's cock just felt so good in my pussy I didn't care.

Jerome was sawing in and out of my pussy I was moaning "Knock me up bastard I want your baby, AHHHHHHHHHHH." I felt Jerome tense up and his cock swell I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deep. "OHHHHHHH, Yes cum in me, KNOCK ME UP! That feels so good." The dam burst I felt Jerome unleash another torrent of black baby seed into my white pussy. "YESSSSSSS! Baby that's it knock up your fuck bunny" I moaned.

Jerome finished Cumming in my pussy for the second time. He pulled out and rolled over on the mattress I lay next to him. I felt satisfied sexually for the first time in my life. I fell asleep for a little while when I awoke Jerome was gone. I became scared again alone and naked in a seedy warehouse.

I heard a noise and quickly scampered to my feet to find my clothes. I was pulling my panties on when Jerome walked in. "Where did you go?" I asked.

"I changed your flat, nothings free whore" he said.

"What? Whore? How can you say that after...? Slap.

"After what? After you let me cum in your fertile pussy twice" Jerome laughed.

"You tricked me the first time" I started to cry.

"You wanted it and you know it" Jerome said.

"I wanted my husband to knock me up on my anniversary, NOT YOU!" I was getting pissed.

"You guided my cock to your pussy on your husband's anniversary" Jerome was laughing.

"Jerome you had a condom on" I said.

"I was testing the waters of your fidelity bitch" he said.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked confused.

"It started in the car when you kept rubbing my cock after I let go of your hand" he said.

Jerome walked over and kissed me again putting his thumbs in the waistband of my panties. "Wait" I said.

What whore? Confident bastard I thought. "What do you mean you were testing the waters of my fidelity?" I was curious.

"It's your anniversary? Right! Where is hubby? Where are you?" he said.

"I see where you're going with this." Jerome kissed me again our tongues were wrestling I felt my panties sliding down my thighs. I knew it was wrong I am married. I was pissed at Jerome for calling me a whore. It just felt so right sinking to my knees and falling on my back for Jerome, he never stopped kissing me.

I was again on my back clad only in garter belt, stockings, and fuck me shoes. Jerome was kissing me with a passion that did not exist in my husband. I felt his cock slapping my pussy lips again reaching down with my left hand. Jerome kneeled up "Is this what you wanted to see? My wedding ring guiding your ebony weapon to my fertile pussy? I asked.

"Yes" he answered.

"Does it excite you, knowing you may be knocking up another mans wife?" I asked.

"Yes" I pulled Jerome's cock to my pussy and inserted it. Jerome pushed into my pussy for the third time without a condom. All I could do was moan knowing he may be knocking me up.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! Jerome knock me up" he hammered my pussy. My orgasms just kept coming it felt so good to have a man that wanted to knock me up on my anniversary, After all my husband never even called. Jerome's pace quickened and his body tensed I felt his cock swell. I could not control myself at this point. "YESSSSS! Cum in me Jerome, knock me up you bastard" I pulled him in deep with my legs. Jerome's cock exploded and I felt the volleys of cum pelt my womb trying to knock me up. We lay together with Jerome's cock plugging my pussy so his sperm could find and fertilize my egg.

I jumped up thinking OMG! My husband is probably at home by now I told Jerome I had to go and he helped me find my clothes. I gave him my cell number before I left.

I made it home about 1:00 a.m. My husband was still not home and there was no message on the answering machine. I took a shower to get the smell of Jerome and sex off my body. I dried off and put a clean T-shirt and panties on and went to bed. I had the best sleep in my life remembering Jerome's baby batter pelting my womb. Dreaming about the consequences, my belly may be soon swelling with a little black bastard.

To be continued............

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers