Seven Year Itch Ch. 05

Story Info
Dani gets turned out.
3.3k words
4.38
92k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers

Jerome continued to come over whenever he wanted, after I told him I was knocked up. Whenever he came over it was the same intense fucking, I enjoyed so much.

Jerome taught me how to give head, after awhile I was able to deepthroat all twelve inches. I enjoyed it when he came in my mouth, running that salty semen all over my tounge before swollowing.

After giving birth to Jerome's daughter, Jacquilin, Jerome again disappeared. for the next two mothes with three kids running around, my body became taut again.

I was sitting at the table taking a break after puttinng the kids down for their nap. There was a knock on my door, stunned I got up and answered the door, it was Jerome.

"What do you want? Bastard!"

"We need to talk, Ho!" I could not believe it, at that very moment my pussy got all wet.

"About what?"

"You, Whore!"

"What about me?" He pushed his way in.

"You need extra cash with Three kids."

"You offering?"

"Offering what?"

"To pay for your kids."

"No proof of that," denying they were his.

"We both know their yours."

"I'm not so sure."

"I know and thats all that matters, get to the point, or just go away."

"You need work and the boys want to get to know you," he snickered. "If you know what I mean?"

"What are you talking about?"

"We both know you're a black cock slut."

"Yes, You made me realize that there was no better fucking then the confidence of a black man, So what about it?"

"It's time to turn you out, you make money and get all the black cock you want."

"Will you still fuck me?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"To many diseases out there to put my cock in a whore," Jerome was confidant and arrogant, I thought about it. My pussy just got wetter remembering how he came with such force, dousing my womb.

"O'kay, the extra cash would be good," Jerome left.

Over the next month Jerome bought me some slutty clothes to wear. I had my nipples pierced, with little bar bells. I got a tribal weave tattoo put right above my pussy. Jerome bought me a gold ankle chain, which he placed on my right ankle.

During the time the tattoo was healing, when the scarring was disappearing, I noticed deep in the weave of the tattoo three initials BCS. I laughed thinking, so right.

Jerome came over to check the healing process. He had made up my client list and was ready to put me to work.

"Nice initials," I pointed to the tattoo

"Truth hurt?"

"No, you were right, I was born to fuck black men."

"Glad you came to your senses," looking down at my ankles. "Why is the bracelet on your left ankle?"

"I did not like it on the other one, Why?"

"Right ankle signals the boys that your into black cock," he told me.

He reached down and put the chain on my right ankle, right where it belongs I thought. I was disappointed that Jerome did not want to fuck me anymore, after all I did give him Three beautiful children. Just thinking about what I had gotten into got me excited. The oppertunity to fuck as many black cocks that I could, I forgot to get a script for birth control.

After I gave birth to Jacquilin I started tracking my fertile time again, Just in case.

Jerome set me up with my first client a week after the meeting. Jerome would not tell me their names, I never did ask, it was not my place.

When Jerome called, to tell me about my first client, My pussy got wet right away. "Hello," I answered.

"Tonight, Biltmore, Nine," he said.

"What about my kids?"

"Sister will be there Eight thirty," Jerome hung up.

I got to the Biltmore and knocked on the door, at Nine. A well dressed black man opened the door, he escorted me in. He offered me a drink, which I accepted.

It was not long before we got down to business, I was again on my back naked with a black man's cock pointing at my pussy. I came, just grabbing it and pulling it toward my pussy. Oh my god! I thought are all blacks so well endowed.

He started to push into my pussy, I came. I thought, Oh yes! this is what I was meant for. and soon his balls were slapping my ass, "That's it baby fuck me, This is what I was born for"

"You were born for what babe?"

"Born to be fucked by black cock, OHHHHHH! I was born for this," He laughed.

I started to really respond and started pumping my hips to meet his thrusts, "OHHHHHHHHH! that's it just like that, FUCK ME!"

"You like the big black cock don't you."

"Love it, AHHHHHHH! addicted, OHHHHHHHH!"

He started to really fuck me then. His cock was hitting my cervix the whole time, I went into a continuous climax.

The feeling of his cock expanding in my pussy was amazing, it was just incredible. When he exploded in my pussy, it was the same feeling I had when Jerome did it, powerful, intense.

While he was injecting his seed into my pussy, I thought, HOLY SHIT! I hope all my clients cum like this. Just then, SHIT! I'm not on birth control. That thought quickly disappeared, I had the taboo thought of getting knocked up by a black stranger.

My first night as a whore was amazing, my clients orgasms were just so powerful. I got home and took a shower and climbed into bed, his semen leaking down my thighs.

I checked my temperture the next morning and it was normal. Thank god, I thought, not fertile. What would Jerome think? If I got knocked up on my first night as his whore.

The taboo thought of getting knocked up by a black stranger made being a whore all that more exciting, I decided not to go on birth control.

Jerome came over at Four that afternoon.

"Hello," I said, when I opened the door.

"How was tour first trick?" He was carrying a binder.

"Jerome, He fucks and cums with the intensity that you do."

"Good! I knew you would enjoy it."

"Jerome, the first time he came in me, I realized that I never went back on birth control."

"What? So you want to stop?"

"NO!, that's not what I'm saying after I remembered that, I had a taboo thought, I really got excited."

"What was it?"

"Getting knocked up by a black stranger."

"I can work with that," he said "Do you still have your wedding ring?"

"Yes! my ex let me keep it."

"Go get it," I went to the bedroom to find the ring, I brought it to Jerome.

Jerome was making notations in the binder, when I got back, "Here it is," I handed it to him.

"Here, read this," underneath a picture of me, from the warehouse, Jerome wrote: Married white ho wants BBC, no birth control.

I smiled, He tossed an envelope to me $1200.00, "What's this?"

"Earnings plus tip," he said. "Your John was impressed."

"I was born to fuck black men."

"Where are the kids?"

"Sister took them away for the weekend," he said.

"Now get ready, A new client I'm working on wants a test drive."

I went and hopped in the shower. when I was done I put on some of the lingerie Jerome bought. Looking in the mirror, I thought, I still got it. I walked out to the kitcken where Jerome was.

"What dress should I wear with this?"

"Won't need no dress, he'll be here in 10 minutes."

"HERE! I don't want our clients knowing where I live."

"Anywhere, anytime, you said once."

"Of all the times for you to remember anything I've said," I smiled at him.

There was a knock at the door, "Hi, I'm....."

"That's between you and Jerome, I'll just call you John."

"Smart girl Jerome."

"Only hire the best."

"Well she is one of the best looking," he said. "How does she fuck?"

"You'll have to judge for yourself," taking that as my cue I walked over to John.

I grabbed his cock and walked toward the bedroom. Once there I undressed John as sexily as I could. I stripped what little I had on and climbed into bed, John hopped in next to me. I started stroking his cock with my left hand. John looking, a huge smile came to his face seeing the wedding ring. his cock got real hard, immediatly.

"What are your fantasies?" he asked.

"Big black cock, and fucking total strangers," I rolled over on my back and spread my thighs.

John reached for his jacket and grabbed a condom, "You don't have to use that if you don't want to."

"Are you on the pill?"

"No birth control"

"Aren't you worried?"

"Taboo fucking bareback, stranger, getting knocked up," I grabbed John's cock again and pulled it toward my pussy, he tossed the condom.

I rubbed his cock head up and down my slit. I inserted it, John was balls deep in seconds. He was so excited when he saw the ring and I told him no condom, he could not wait to make a deposit.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH! John that feels so good just like that, fuck that married white pussy, AHHHHHHHHHH! That's it," My hips were thrusting up to meet his.

Soon his cock head swelled, "Cum baby, AHHHHHHH! deeper, plant it deep baby, OH YEAH!" I wrapped my legs around his waist, I spurred him in as deep as he could go.

He exploded, "OHHHHHHHH! Baby that's it flood that pussy, OHHHHHHHHHH!"

It must have really been true about the taboo, I was in ecstasy all night. John's four deposits into my unprotected pussy were fantastic. I felt every injection of potant seed.

After John got dressed, smiling down at me, "Are you fertile?"

"No! unfortunatly, you are a fantastic fuck."

"When?"

"End of next week, begining of the following week," John left without another word.

The next day Jerome came over and handed me a thousand dollars, "John said you were amazing, he signed on"

"That's great, he was fantastic."

"Glad you say that, he booked you for a week starting Friday."

"That's good, I could really use more fucking like that after all I was born for it," we both laughed.

"He also told me to tell you, thanks for the info," I smirked. "What info?" I held up my left hand with the ring, Jerome laughed.

Jerome stopped by on Thursday and gave me a plane ticket, "John's business meeting was cancelled, he want's you to fly to Florida."

"You don't mind?"

"He paid extra, customers always right."

"What about the kids?"

"Sister already said she would watch them."

"O'kay then," Jerome left.

I packed for the week, figuring I would only need one dress, after all I am a black cock slut.

I checked my temperature Friday morning, it was elevated. This excited me all day. When I arrived in Florida, I was walking through the airport, I saw a sign being held up "Dani".

Riding in the limo, I was impressed with the scenery and more impressed at the mansion I was being brought to. Once inside the butler told me John would be home in an hour.

"You may relax by the pool, miss Dani."

"I did not bring a swim suit."

"In the pool house miss," John came home an hour later, he joined me by the pool.

"Did you have a nice flight?"

"Very nice," We made small talk for awhile. John told me the plans he had for me. which included going to a gathering on Saturday night

"John, we both now why you brought me down here, yes my fertile time started this morning. So! all I will need is a bed and a shower to complete my assignment."

"Dani, that is part of the reason, yes, but even a person in your line of work needs to get out once in awhile. You don't want to get bed sores," we laughed.

"I get the point, how did you know my name?"

"I asked Jerome when I called to tell him my meetings were cancelled."

"Oh, you men are tricky."

"Jerome got my address from my registration the first time he knocked me up."

"You have kids?"

"Three."

"Wouldn't know it looking at you."

"Thanks," I blushed.

"What about your husband?"

"He's sterile."

"He doesn't care that the children are black?"

"No! he loves children as much as I do."

"What about your families?"

"We tell them we adopted, what they don't know won't hurt us."

"Does your husband know why your here?"

"No he thinks I'm here on business, Oh shit! I guess he does."

We had supper that night about 8:00. I told John that my husband was going to call me on my cell at 10:00.

At Nine John took me to my room, "I will be back, after the call at Ten"

I flashed the ring, "Taboo."

John closed the door, turning on stripper music. He sat in a chair and watched as I swayed and removed my clothing, seductively for him. I was so wet by the end of my stripping, I could not help myself. John stood up, I had him naked in seconds.

I was on my back on the bed waiting. John looked at the night table, "Where's your phone?"

"Oh shit! I'm so excited, I left it in my purse," John retrieved it and put it on the night stand.

"So you won't miss the call," John climbed into bed, my thighs just seemed to fall open for him.

I grabbed John's cock and pulled it toward my fertile pussy. John was looking at my ring when I inserted his cock between my pussy lips, he pushed in.

I was so wet from the strip show that he was in balls deep, "AHHHHHHHHHH! I missed this cock."

"Tell me what you want, Bitch"

"Fuck me, OHHHHHHHHHH! just like that, fuck that married white pussy," John was plowing in and out of my pussy, making me cum constantly.

"I didn't hear you, Bitch!"

"Fuck this married white slut, AHHHHHHHHH! just like that, knock me up."

"You a fertile whore?"

"YESSSS! Plant your seed deep in my fertile garden," John's cock exploded just then, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!, baby I feel it, your potent seeds dousing my womb, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I climaxed.

John stopped cumming leaving his cock in me, "Bitch! you don't care that I'm not your husband."

"No, your seed feels so good dousing my womb, white boys got nothing on you."

"Bitch you a true WHORE! letting a man other than your husband cum in your pussy."

"Only a black man has that priviledge."

"Why's that? Whore!"

"This white pussy was born to fuck black cock, to bring the superior race into this world."

"Lying bitch."

"No! Black men are confident and secure, white men weak and pathetic. If a black man wants to seed my garden and knock me up, it is an honor to carry the next generation of confidence," John's cock grew immediatly.

He was again sawing in and out of my pussy with authority, "OHHHHHHHHH! yeah baby like that, white boys got nothing on you, AHHHHHHHHHHHH! No stamina, OHHHHHHHHH! one and done."

Just then the phone rang, "It's my husband."

"Answer it, Whore!"

"Hello."

"Dani."

"Hi honey, How's it going?"

"Boring honey."

"Are you in the middle of something?"

"Yes, It's not that important, just working on a deposit," Jerome started playing along.

"Really, How many have been made?"

"One, but I think it will be three or four by the time I'm finished."

"You are a Whore."

"Yes honey, but its your fault."

"How's that?"

"If you had not changed my flat, this never would have happened."

"Is he wearing a condom?"

"No! honey you know I'm allergic to the pill."

"Does your garden need tending?"

"Yes dear, I wish you were here too, My fertile time started this morning, I'm so horny."

"You just a Ho for big black cock!"

"Yes dear, I wish you could be here too my garden needs a good seeding, OHHHH!" John's cock exploded. OH MY GOD! the intensity was outrageous. The seeding of my womb set off another climax.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, just spilled something honey," Jerome broke out in hysterics.

"Honey, I have work to do."

"Have fun ho."

"Love you too, bye," I hung up.

"That was awesome John."

"Glad you liked it."

"You really like the taboo sex don't you?"

"The way your seed pelted my womb tells me you do too."

"I have to admit it, it's exciting fucking you while you talk to your husband."

"The only thing better would be to be in his bed."

"That wasn't your bed last weekend?"

"No! That's my stable for Jerome."

"So you said you have Three kids, Jerome knocked you up once?"

"Twin boys the first time, and a daughter the second."

"Do you know who her father is?"

"Yes! she is Jerome's too"

"So how did you end up whoring for him?"

"It's a long story."

"We have all night."

"It all started on my 7th anniversary, the preverbial itch. My husband got called out of town with an emergency. I went out and met Jerome he was confident and secure with who he was. I let my guard down, next thing I remember was being in a seedy warehouse. I stripped for Jerome, the next thing I knew, I was on my back with him fucking me. I found the contrast of his black skin and my white skin exciting. I looked at his cock sawing in and out of my pussy. My pussy lips hugged his cock like they didn't want to let go. When he came in me I was hooked, power confidence. I fucked him for the entire week and got knocked up." "Does he at least take care of his fatherly obligations?"

"No! he denies their his, but I know."

"How are you financially"

"I am fine, regular job pays well, now I make extra."

"John you seemed to have gotten awfully excited after hearing my story?" I started flexing my hips on his engorged cock.

He started pounding my pussy like he owned it, "OHHHHHHHHH! John that's it baby fuck me, pound that pussy, AHHHHHHHHHH! John seed the garden."

"Bitch gonna knock you up."

"Yes baby fuck me, knock me up with a little black bastard, AHHHHHHHHHHH! I don't care," The climax that would not end started.

"You ho! I'm not your husband"

"He's not man enough to seed my fertile garden, AHHHHHHHHHHH! you are knock me up," John's cock exploded.

Rope after rope of John's semen was injected into my pussy, "That's it baby, You just knocked me up, I can feel it, OHHHHHHHHHHH! Thank you"

"For what? Whore!"

"For choosing this fuck bunny to carry your child," John got into this his cock didn't go soft.

I didn't give it a chance I started flexing my hips, "Fuck your play toy, OHHHHHHHHH! This fuck bunny doesn't want to stop pleasuring you,OHHHHH!"

"Gonna fuck you all week bitch, give hubby a new baby"

"Do it cum again baby, I'm your cum dumpster."

"I'm gonna have you knocked up by the weeks end."

"Anytime, anywhere, just keep fucking me like this, OHHHHHHHHHHH!, I was born for this"

"Born for what Whore?"

"Born to fuck black men, carry their off spring," John's cock started to swell. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deep, "That's it Baby, plant more seed in your fertile garden, AHHHHHHHHHHH! that's it."

John exploded for the forth time that night deep in my fertile pussy. Everytime he came was with intensity, I felt every rope pelting my womb. we fell asleep with his cock still embedded in my pussy.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,230 Followers