Seven Year Itch Ch. 06

Story Info
Dani is confused.
2.5k words
4.17
65.3k
33

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers

When John fell asleep on top of me with his cock still embedded deep in my pussy, I was in heaven and soon drifted off myself. I was asleep for a couple of hours.

I was awakened by John's cock, it was growing in my pussy. He had not rolled off me during his sleep. The harder he became the more excited I became.

I started flexing my hips gently, so as not to wake John. I flexed my hips gently but to no avail John woke up, "Sorry, I just......."

John kissed me, our tongues were soon wrestling with each other, a tidal wave of emotions came over me at that moment. John kept kissing me throughout this fantastic fuck session.

My orgasms just kept coming and with the dominant fuck I was getting I just could not help myself. I was thrusting my hips up to meet John's, his cock felt extra special at that moment.

John's cock exploded deep in my pussy. With the kiss, his seed being injected at my womb seemed extra special. I knew I was now pregnant, by a Black stranger.

We fell back to sleep after that amazing fuck. When I awoke the next morning John was gone. I put on my robe and went to take a shower. I ran the water and brushed my teeth.

John's cum started running down my thigh and I lost it, I started crying, What am I doing? How did I let this happen? You don't even know his real name? You are a true Slut for Black Cock. Confidence, Dominance, and your on your back. You should be on birth control. Whoring yourself for the father of your children. You should be ashamed of yourself

I could not defend my actions, even to myself. I just had to live with what I have done. I climbed into the shower and cleaned up. I calmed down after a long hot shower, but my emotions were still there.

I looked out the window to see John sitting by the pool. After the emotional onslaught, I was getting excited again. I found the lingerie that I had bought for my husband's viewing pleasure, I put it on.

Damn! I thought, you are hot. Something just didn't look right. I took the panties and bra off, that's better after all you are just a whore. I put my robe on and joined John by the pool.

I walked over to the table and sat down, "Morning, sleepy head."

John got up and poured me a coffee, from the carafe, "Don't you have help for that?"

"I gave them the day off."

"Oh, I see," John handed me my coffee, he sat back down to read the paper. When he finished the paper he looked up smiling.

"Whats the matter?"

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"Your eyes are all red and puffy, have you been crying?" I started crying again

"I am confused about all this John."

"About what?"

"Everything over the past couple of years."

"Do you want to tell me about it?"

"You may not like what I say."

"I can handle the truth."

"I will try to explain."

"I'm listening," He got up to pour us more coffee.

"Well, I was totally in love with my ex-husband, I removed the ring, and had never even thought about cheating. Then I met Jerome. I grew up in a small town, At 29 I had never even talked to a black man. Well I..."

"29 and you never talked to a black man?"

"Well all I had heard were rumors about black men being vicious and cruel, anyway when I met Jerome he dispelled all those rumors. When he walked up to me at the bar, the patrons stopped whistling and hooting at me, I thought powerful. Then we left the bar and the confidence appeared, I did not realize just yet. Then he told me to strip, commanding. And when I stripped for him I was so wet, when he told me that we were going to fuck now, the domanance appeared. No white person ever showed those qualities, I was hooked. Well anyway, When he started fucking me and he came, even that told me that black men were superior. When he said he came in me I should have just left. The confidence and command he showed made me feel like it was my duty to pleasure him, I did. Even though I was fertile, without a condom. I fucked Jerome all week bareback, he knocked me up. I told my husband when he came home a week later, I wanted a divorce."

"You divorced your husband, for Jerome?"

"I divorced my husband because he did not have confidence or an authoritative demeanor."

"So, What was his reaction?"

"I lied to him, he was sad, but understood."

"So, Who was on the phone last night?"

"That was Jerome, strictly for your pleasure."

"To continue, Jerome asked if I wanted to be a whore for him, I agreed. He took me out to get adorned for my new job," I pulled my robe off showing my nipple rings and tattoo, "I liked what I was doing. I was born to fuck black men. The way their cocks fit my pussy, the way my pussy lips hug their cocks when they pull out, the contrast of black on white, I'm hooked," John got up and hugged me, from behind, while I continued.

"When my first client fucked me, I realized I had forgotten to go back on birth control. The taboo thought of getting pregnant by a black stranger took over. I decided not to go on birth control."

"When you came to my apartment and fucked me, I was amazed. I was excited the next day when Jerome came over and told me you were now a client, You are and awesome fuck, I enjoyed every minute of it," John started bending me over the patio table and started rubbing my pussy with his cock head, I came.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Now here I am in a total strangers house, fertile and letting him fuck me without birth control," John pushed his cock in my pussy.

"I was enjoying every minute of it until, OHHHHHHHHH!"

"Until when?, Whore"

"I woke you up, you kissed me, OHHHHH! fuck me."

John turned my head and kissed me again, confident, dominant. John continued to kiss me while pounding into my pussy. When his cock head swelled I pushed back hard, he exploded deep dousing my womb with powerful jets of baby batter, I climaxed.

John pulled out and poured new coffees for us and we sat down, "Well anyway when you kissed me, all these emotions started. I felt passion and confidence in the kiss, I guess what I am trying to say is I miss being in love."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"I guess the only regrets I have are, believing the rumors about black men, and divorcing my husband. I was in love with him, until Jerome taught me that my husband was weak and pathetic. There was no passion when we kissed, he really showed no confidence."

"So what are all the emotions really about?"

"Here I am, I don't know your real name. I'm most likely, or soon will be, pregnant with your little black bastard."

"Do you want to go home? I will understand"

"No, Jerome would be pissed, I don't know what he is capable of, I will stay the week."

"Well, You are welcome to stay, I will leave you alone."

"John you are much to kind, really you don't have to, after all I am a whore now and you are a fantastic fuck."

John continued to fuck me all week long. He treated me like a whore in the bedroom, like a lady when we went out.

I left the following Friday sexually satisfied, I still had not figured the emotions out. There was something about John, his confidence, and compassion, were like no one else's.

When I got home Jerome picked me up at the airport. His demeanor changed, I was fearful of telling him I did not want to be a whore, he just agreed. Jerome started making child support payments and the kids had everything they needed. Could it be? I thought.

I got tested for disease when I got home, the tests were negative, what a releif. I continued to work, but from home, because the money was good and my job did not require any interaction.

I took a home pregnancy test six weeks after leaving Florida, positive. "Whore!" You don't even know his name.

I had been with two men, so I made a doctors appointment. I knew it was John's, I was with him multiple times. The doctor confirmed I was about two months along. The emotions hit again, Whore! Slut! What have you done? He doesn't even live in this state. He needs to know.

John must have felt the same emotional turmoil I did, after I made my confession. I was just starting to show, at about four months.

I was at home working one day when there was a knock on my door, I got up an answered it. "JOHN!" I screached.

I jumped into his arms and kissed him, Passion confidence, was all I felt when he kissed back. He walked into my apartment with me in his arms.

I had on a long shirt and tried to cover my bulging belly, John felt it when I jumped in his arms.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just checking in with my favorite little whore."

John's kiss had my panties wet, I just could not control myself. I had John in my bedroom and we were naked. I was guiding John's cock to my pussy again, "I missed this cock."

Rubbing it up and down my pussy lips, "You don't have to do this."

"I want to, you are an amazing fuck, and I missed you."

John started pushing in, I climaxed, "OHHHHHHHHH!"

"What will Jerome think about me getting a freebie?"

"I'm not whoring for Jerome anymore," John kissed me.

He started giving me the fucking I wanted, "John this is what I needed so bad, OHHHHHHHHH!"

"Started letting yourself go," he said, poking my belly.

"Eating to much, not getting much excercise with work," John knew better.

"Did you miss me?"

"Yes everything about you, fucking the most, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

John kissed me again, I climaxed. John continued to fuck me. His cock started to swell, he broke the kiss, "You got your wish."

"What wish? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"You got knocked up by a black stranger."

His cock exploded with the power I remembered, his seed pelting my womb with confidence,"YESSSS, OHHHHHHHHHHH! that's it just what I needed."

When John pulled out he rolled over,"How far along?"

"I've told you to much, it was my wish even after Jerome."

"How is Jerome these days? More fatherly?" I kissed John passionately

"It was you! I knew it."

"Can we be honest?"

"Yes, What is your real name?"

"Marc, with a c," I shook his hand.

"Dani, D-a-n-i, but you knew that."

"So how many mothes along?"

"Four."

"Is it mine?"

"Yes you were the only one after Florida"

"Why didn't you call?"

"It was my fantasy, that came true, I am happy."

"Are you the reason Jerome pays child support?"

"I don't know if I am the reason but I did have a discussion with him after you left Florida."

"So why are you here? Jerome never called to tell me you were coming into town."

"Well your emotional breakdown told me you were not a liar. You told me you were fertile that week, we still fucked, I figured you might be pregnant."

"Well you were right, I got knocked up with my fourth, I enjoyed every minute of it, Thanks."

"Thanks for what?"

"For chosing me to carry your child, it is my honor," I said. "Come here Marc."

"He rolled over on top of me, I guided that potant cock to my pussy. When he pushed in, I climaxed, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Marc I missed you."

Our tongues were wrestling around the whole time Marc was fucking me. By the time Marc injected his seed into my honey pot, I felt wanted, not used. I started crying, "Whats wrong Dani?"

"I don't know."

"Well tell me how you feel."

"I don't know every time I fucked a black man, it was awesome. When they were done, I always had a feeling of being used. The more I fucked you that feeling changed, to being wanted."

"That sounds like a good feeling to have."

"It is a great feeling, I am happy, It's just got me confused."

"About what?"

"You met me ,working as a whore I should not have these feelings, it was supposed to be no strings attached sex. I lived out my fantasy getting knocked up by a stranger."

"It was supposed to be no strings, and you did get knocked up by me, I own up to my responsibilities."

"So what you are telling me is, All men aren't bastards?" We laughed

"Thats it Dani," He kissed me.

"Now that you knocked me up Four months ago, I have finally found out your first name, do you have a last?" I asked.

"Davies."

"Wow!"

"Wow, What?"

"Took Jerome forever to give up his."

"Not all men are bastards, we got you pregnant together, so I have responsibilities now."

"Oh my god, I think I feel loved," I giggled.

"I don't know if its love yet, after all the first 9 times I saw you were all about fantasies. You sated mine with the slut wife routine. I sated yours by knocking you up without telling you my name," We laughed, Marc rubbing my belly.

The next day Marc called Jerome to have him come over. Jerome surprised me when he showed up right on time, "Marc."

"Jerome, The reason I asked you over is Dani here is a fantastic woman, I would like to get to know her better."

"Whats that got to do with me?"

"Well since you used her and she had 3 kids fathered by you...."

"Ain't no proof of that...." Smack!

"I can fix that if you want, I have more money than you could imagine."

"No need doing that."

"Anyway since you are the father of 3 of her children, it is only fair that I ask you."

"Whats that Marc?"

"I would like to know if I can take Dani and the kids to Florida? With me? to explore our options."

"It's fine by me."

"You still have my PO box?"

"Yes."

"Check, for Dani once a week."

"Yes," Jerome left after that

"WOW!"

"Now Dani would you allow me the honor, To have you come to Florida as my guest, to explore your emotions more?"

"Yes, I would love to."

I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

Marc moved me to Florida, with no expectations. He found me an apartment, and took care of me and the children, while I was pregnant.

Marc treated me like a human being, after we sated our fantasies. I gave birth to Marc's daughter, he was in the delivery room the whole time.

Marc was a real man, kind, considerate, passionate, confident, loving.

More men should be like Marc, everyone should find the love they deserve.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,227 Followers