Seven Year Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,369 Followers

She was standing in the kitchen when I returned. She wasn't doing anything, but just standing there. I found it to be annoying. I didn't get upset over too many things. I had to do something to keep her from being this subservient. I didn't mind having her as a companion, but I didn't want her as a zombie.

I told her to go to her bedroom and try on all of her new clothing to make sure that they fit. There was an empty dresser in the room and some hangers in the closet. She was smiling when she left to open her packages. She already knew what was there, but still seemed excited about looking at them again. I decided to figure out how to work the new coffee pot. I made a mess on my first attempt, but the second one was pretty good.

I was enjoying my culinary skills at making coffee when Madison came back to the kitchen. She had on a pair of jeans, an orange Tee shirt, and white tennis shoes. She was cute. She smiled when she saw that I was smiling.

I was still drinking my wonderful cup of brew, as she skipped back to the bedroom. Maybe it wasn't actually skipping, but she did have a bounce to her step.

I called the personnel lady at work and asked her what I had to do to get Madison added on to my insurance coverage. After ten minutes of complicated bullshit, I thanked her and hung up. I didn't know what possessed me to do that, but I felt as if I was starting to feel responsible for her. She hadn't been with me for a full day yet, but I was getting attached. I was ripe and vulnerable. Maybe I had better slow down.

Madison was busy in the bedroom. I left the house to think about my new situation. A day ago, I was a lonely, despondent loser trying to figure out a way to buy a wife. Today, I was responsible for a perky little sexpot that was thrust upon me. I had no idea what I was going to do with her for the rest of the week, let alone for seven years. I didn't even know if it was legal for me to keep her. It was as if she was a pet instead of a person. None of my life experiences prepared me for what was going on. Damn, I was confused.

I got gas in the car and then picked up two Subway sandwiches before going home. I liked their sandwiches, but the bread sucked. I always wished that somebody in the company would improve upon the bread.

Madison seemed relieved when I got home. I got the feeling that she was a little anxious when she noticed that I was gone. That didn't seem to fit her nature, or what I thought her nature should be. She was a submissive. She wasn't supposed to have any emotional reaction. Hell, what did I know? I was not even sure what a submissive was and I definitely didn't know what to do with her.

We had two cans of soda, and some chips, with our lunch. It was nice to eat at home, and it was nice to have somebody to eat with, even though she didn't talk much. She cleaned up after the meal and I sat down to watch television. I was not used to having time off during the week and didn't know what to occupy myself with. Madison didn't seem to know what to do with herself either, so I just looked towards the back of the house and nodded. She quietly left the room.

Not being a regular TV watcher, I found myself flipping through the channels. I was surprised to see a picture of Maurice Franklin pop up. The FBI and a few other local and Federal agencies were looking for him. It appeared that Mister Franklin was not only ugly looking, but also a nasty person. Most of the things they were talking about were over my head, as I didn't understand when they discussed his involvement with the three dead guys that they found in the alley. I thought it was funny that they didn't know where he was, but I did. Then, I realized, that he probably lied to me. My being trusting and gullible, made that was an easy thing to do.

Ten minutes later, I was deeply engrossed in a Steven Seagal movie. I fell asleep before the end of the movie, and was awakened by the familiar smell of a bean burrito. Madison had taken it upon herself to prepare supper. A frozen burrito is not a substitute for the real thing, but I appreciated her effort. She served it with some corn chips and a Pepsi. I smiled at her efforts and she smiled back. It was easy to keep her happy. What I liked is that she seemed to feel comfortable around me.

I was halfway through the meal when I noticed that her hair was now a light brown, instead of a glossy black. She looked cute. I found myself thinking how good she would look if she was about six inches taller and forty pounds heavier. I immediately felt bad for not being thankful for what I had.

That evening she sat with me on the couch, as we watched tiring, old, sit-com reruns. We didn't talk at all. I didn't know how to converse with her or anyone for that matter, and she had been conditioned not to. What a strange pair we made.

I usually went to bed early, and tonight was no exception. The only thing different about tonight was that I did not sleep alone for the first time in my life. Ten minutes after all the lights were out, Madison came into my room and into my bed. I was scared stiff in more ways than one. I wasn't a virgin, but the only girls that I had ever been with, were ones that I paid for.

I laid perfectly still. I was afraid that if I moved or said anything, that this perfect moment would disappear. I had not actually thought about the possibility of having sex with Madison. I am sure that I would have considered it at some point, but I hadn't as of yet. I assume that she took my silence as approval to go ahead.

For the next hour, I experienced the joy of free, uninhibited sex. I didn't do anything at all, but enjoyed myself. Madison was skilled and knowledgeable in ways that I could not imagine. All the impossible things that I had seen on the Internet were happening in my bed. It ended all too quickly. When I woke in the morning, she was curled up with her head on my shoulder. I didn't want to move. I would have stayed like that forever, except I had to pee like a horse. She woke, when I stirred and giggled at my early morning erection as I made my way to the bathroom. She was gone when I returned.

Madison's coffee tasted a lot better than mine. I decided that she would make it from now on. She had some microwave pancakes and three fried eggs on the table when I came out. She smiled again when I did. The eggs looked like they suffered a little from the flipping, but only one of the yokes was broken.

By the end of the first week, things had settled down. Madison and I had a few discussions about what I expected from her. She was smart and a quick learner. Our relationship normalized, in a fashion. She seemed comfortable with me and I was ecstatic to have her around, especially since we started having sex on a regular basis. There were no more trips to Taco Bell and the Waffle House. I still had to grab lunch outside when I was working, but it did not cause a problem. I told Madison to make herself something everyday when I was gone.

The first month passed quickly. My new house pet was now making meals from scratch: not all the time, but pretty regular. She knew how to use the computer and would like to surprise me with new recipes that she discovered. Our grocery shopping became a little tedious as far as I was concerned, and I started making plans for her to get a drivers license, so that I would not have to go along with her.

Madison had never been to a dentist. After I finally figured out how to get her on my medical plan at work, she started making regular trips to the tooth doctor. I still had to pay the deductible, but I could use the money from my "wife shopping" fund to pay it. She needed several thousand dollars of dental work. Of course, the checks from Mister Franklin helped.

Three months later, she had her driver's license and I was relieved of grocery shopping duty. I was in high heaven. It doesn't get any better than this.

And then the bomb dropped.

"Bobby, I think I am pregnant."

"Do you know for sure?"

"Yes. I have been pregnant before."

"You have children?"

"No. I had two abortions. Mister Franklin does not allow children."

"Mister Franklin is not here; I am."

"I know. Bobby, what do you want me to do?'

It was a no-brainer for me.

"I want you to go to the doctor and find out what you have to do to make sure that we have a healthy baby."

I was expecting a smile, but not the hug. She almost knocked me over when she jumped on me. I think she was happier than I was.

I also was not expecting the backlash that I got after the first doctors visit. The examination clearly showed all of the scars and bruises on Madison's body. Although none of them were recent, the hospital staff felt obligated to call in the authorities. The authorities then felt obligated to talk to me.

I wasn't sure what to say. I decided that it was better if I didn't bring up Maurice Franklin at all. I simply told them that she had been in an abusive relationship before we met. The doctors verified that none of the bruises were recent, which substantiated my statement. Madison irritated the hell out of them, because she flatly refused to say anything. The situation was temporarily resolved when I agreed to bring her back to the hospital for regular visits and the hospital agreed to report any new abuse to the police.

From there on, things seemed to go smoothly. Madison and I grew close. She never seemed to mind that I was big and homely. She started to cut my hair for me and it looked a little less severe. I had to comb it over a little, but I didn't mind. The big change was my new beard. Every three days, she would sit me down and carefully trim my beard, eyebrows and ears. I thought that only old guys had to get their ears trimmed. Maybe I was starting to get old. The beard sort of mellowed out my features. My unattractive nose and mouth were hidden behind the neat little mass of hair covering my face. I also realized that I was starting to dress a little better. Her shopping trips included things other than groceries. She seemed to enjoy buying clothing for me. Since I could afford it, I didn't complain.

A few months before the baby was due, we drove down to Maryland and got married. Maurice never said that we couldn't and besides, he wasn't here.

We had a beautiful little baby girl that Madison named Roberta. My parents had moved to Florida years before, but flew up to see the baby and to meet their new daughter-in-law. My mother and father both seemed amazed that I had attracted and married such a wonderful girl. I never explained the circumstances to them. Madison had no idea who her parents were, so we had nobody to contact on her side of the family.

A few months later, we bought a house. It was a little bigger, a little nicer, and a little more expensive than the rental. I had gotten a nice raise at work that year, which helped. We continued to get a check every month from Mister Franklin. Somehow or other, he got a hold of our new address.

The next year we were blessed with another daughter, Marcella. I sure was glad we got the new house.

My life was complete and everything was perfect. I had a good job, a nice home, a beautiful wife, and two lovely daughters. What more could a man want?

But time went by too fast. Madison and I had completely forgotten about Maurice Franklin. Although we were reminded every month when the check came, we sort of removed ourselves from the reality of his existence, until the day of the phone call.

"Mister Trent. This is Maurice Franklin."

It was a shock. I knew that someday he would return, but I kept thinking that maybe something would happen to change that. It didn't.

"Yes, Mister Franklin. It is good to hear from you." It was a lie of course, but I was trying to be polite.

"Mister Trent. The time has come to set things right. I am back in the county and I am temporarily staying at the Executive Hotel, downtown. I am in room 1222. I will be expecting Topaz at six o'clock this evening. I want to say how much I appreciate the fact that you took care of her for me, in my absence, and I will include a little bonus in your next, and final check."

I didn't say anything. I couldn't make the words come out. I sat in silence.

"Mister Trent, are you there? Did you hear me?"

"Yes. I heard you. Room 1222 at the Executive Hotel at six o'clock. I will make sure that she is there."

Madison was standing in the room and heard my end of the conversation. She stood looking at me, and finally spoke.

"What did he say, Bobby?"

"He said that it was time to make things right. I don't know what to do."

"What do you want me to do?"

"We have no choice. It is time to make things right. It has to be done."

Madison looked at me and I know that she saw the tear in my eye. Grown men don't cry. I left the house and started walking down the street. I didn't know where I was going, but I just felt like walking. Two hours later I returned to the house.

My wife was sitting on the couch all dressed up. Roberta and Marcella were comfortable in front of the television.

She stood up and looked at me without flinching. "I have to go now. You must take care of the children. There supper is on the stove. Just heat it up."

After she left, I sat on the couch and cried. The girls didn't notice. We had a quiet supper. Roberta asked where her mother was and I told her that she had to go to a meeting. I had no idea how I was going to explain tomorrow, why she had not come back. It was a dream. A beautiful dream. I still had my girls, but Madison was gone forever.

I had just put the girls to bed when I heard the front door open. It was Madison. She had come back. I started to blubber like a baby as I rushed over and picked her up.

"Easy, Bobby, easy. You are going to break my ribs."

"I am sorry, I am so happy to see you. I was afraid we had lost you forever."

"Why? Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. I guess it was because of your relationship with Mister Franklin. I felt as if I didn't have a chance."

"Bobby. What was the last thing that Maurice said to me before he left?"

I thought for a moment before I answered. "Mister Trent is your new master. You will do everything that he asks you to do without question. Do you understand me?"

"What did you tell me to do tonight before I left?"

"I told you that it was time to make things right."

"That is what I did, Bobby. That is what I did. Did the girls eat their supper?"

"Yes."

"Good. No more talk. Lets go to bed."

I had a restless night. The next morning Madison was acting as if everything was normal. I was at work when I actually discovered what did happen. The television set in the break lounge was showing the news. A man, identified as Maurice Franklin, had been found murdered this morning in his downtown hotel room. He had been tied to the bed with silk neck ties and a plastic bag was placed over his head. The police were looking for a Goth girl who was captured on the security cameras entering and leaving his room in the early part of the evening.

I took a dozen roses home for my wife that evening. We had burritos for supper, not frozen. I am going to miss those monthly checks, but I think we will manage fine.

PAPATOAD
PAPATOAD
3,369 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Penny Whimsy Her plan to trade up didn't work.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
More Stories