Seven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax, ma biche. Push this out."

I closed my eyes, relaxed and pushed the plug into Lover's hand.

He passed it off to Anton, who held out a bucket. The rule at the house on toys apparently was, "You use it, you bought it. Take it with you or we pitch it."

"I need a large, soft, lightweight blanket, and another anal plug with lube," Lover requested. Gabrielle scampered off to retrieve the items.

I pushed my face into a pillow. My ass was still in the air and I was catching my breath. Lover cupped my ass with his hand and tapped it. "Roll onto your back, please."

I rolled over, and he handed me the new plug and turned away from me. I sat up, massaged around Lover's anus, kissed it a little and then gently pushed the plug into place before lying back again.

Everyone moved their chairs back to the sides of the bed.

"Grab the headboard with your hands," he said.

I gripped the metal bars on the headboard tightly. He threw the blanket behind his head like a cape, leaned forward to slide into me and brought the blanket down until it covered everything from his lower back and up. Everyone in the room could still see our pubic areas connected and see the red toy in his ass, as he moved in and out of me slowly, but no one could see our faces. "Can you hold the blanket over us and keep it in place, ma biche?"

I nodded.

"Good girl."

I held onto the blanket and onto the headboard. He slowed his pace and looked at me in the eyes.

"For the record, you are not my toy," he said. "You have never been a toy. This has never been a game to me. It's been a challenge since day one, sure. But when I look at you, I see a woman who wants so desperately be in tune with her sexuality while living a life that requires her to ignore that she has any sexuality at all. I see a partner who makes me laugh, keeps my intellect bright and my body humming. You never lie. You never make promises you can't keep. And if you think I feel anything for you other than complete adoration, you're a fool."

He was giving me what I wanted in the hallway.

"You are amazingly free. You're fun and joyous. You're thoughtful and caring, and you have this face that shows every emotion, even when you think you're hiding them. You have an energy and happiness that shines light all around you that attracts me. It keeps me warm at night with crazy fantasies. Do you get what I'm saying here?" he asked. He was panting between the words.

"Lover," I said meeting his eyes. "You're crazy. You're making love to me at a swinger fuck party."

"Yes," he said.

"You couldn't have told me this over dinner?" I asked teasing. Then I put my hand between us and rubbed my clit to catch up, knowing he must be close. "It feels good with something in your ass doesn't it, Lover?"

"I'm really close," he muttered. "I just can't pinpoint what I need to finish."

I caught his eye again. He needed something to push him over the edge. "Go faster," I requested. "Go deeper." I picked up my legs and wrapped them around his back as his movement increased in speed and depth. I kissed him deeply between his gasps and groans, as he moved in and out of me, and then right as my orgasm hit, I dropped the bomb. I said it quietly and in French. I said it as my vaginal muscles closed around his dick. I said it as I kissed his left ear, which drives him mad. Then as I pulled my head back and rested it on the pillow I saw him registering the words and confirming the emotion on my face. Immediately, his eyes glazed over in passion and he came into me.

He collapsed on top of me and covered my face in tiny kisses saying thank you to me several dozen times. As his penis and some of our sex slid out of me, he sat up and threw the blanket off to find that everyone had vacated the room, except Anton.

He brought us water, and we got up and put our robes on and slowly made our way down to the locker room to get ready to go back to the hotel.

On our way, we noticed the partner room was full. "You started a movement," Anton explained.

When we were dressed, Anton walked us to the door and gave us calling cards to come back. "Don't forget," he said as we walked through the safe room. "Next Friday is 'Get Me Pregnant Night.' It's very popular with her age group," Anton explained.

I raised my eyebrows at Lover in interest.

"What?" he said. "You know I had those tubes tied off a long time ago, and in our position it's a bad, bad idea."

"Yeah, but I have a great imagination," I said.

"Yes, I know," he responded. Then a few minutes later in the back of the cab on the way to my hotel he asked. "Would it really turn you on thinking that I could get you pregnant?"

"There's a gut thing about sex for procreation," I said. "It's like sex suddenly has a purpose besides just pleasure. It's basic. Primal."

"So you want to fake sex for procreation?"

"All you have to do is whisper something to me about the chance of it when you orgasm, and I'm pretty sure I'll go nuts."

"Something like, "Let's make a baby?" he whispered close to my ear as the valet opened my door. I got a case of the good shivers at the words.

"At 34, Lover, my biological clock knows it's got limited time. Just keep in mind that I don't actually want to be pregnant again," I said. "I just like knowing that you don't get completely sick that the idea of the risk and its outcome turns me on."

Lover laughed as we walked into the hotel lobby. "I take you to a sex party with strangers, and you're worried that I'll freak out over non-existent offspring," he said.

I smirked. "I'm a strange, but happy woman."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Familiar enough for me

I understand where she is coming from. Lovely story - thanks for sharing it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Happy, married Sarah takes the initiative for threesome.in Group Sex
Card Game With Couples Storm leads to sharing, swapping, and so much more.in Group Sex
Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 01 Truth or dare turns into kinky weekend long threesome.in Group Sex
Dinner Party Cum Eating "Shoshana, do you prefer tasting husbands or wives?"in Group Sex
More Stories