Seventh Heaven Birthday Party

Story Info
Camden clan makes Ruthie a woman.
12.2k words
4.53
98.8k
38
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/04/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

The Date, December 27, 2007, the Place, the Camden's backyard. The occasion, Ruthie Camden's 18th birthday and graduation party.

Eric came into the backyard as Annie was just about to lie down and get some sun beside their newly installed in ground pool.

"Annie is there anything you need me to do for Ruthie's party?"

"No thanks hon, I have everything ready and I was going to relax here. Are you leaving soon to pick up Mary and Sarah from the airport?"

"Yes, Lucy, Matt and I are leaving in a few to pick them up. I can't believe we are really going to have the entire family here for a get together."

"If you see Kevin and Carlos in the house before you leave tell them to get their swim suits on and join me out here by the pool. Have you seen Simon and that cunt Rose?'

"Now Annie, you know I don't care that much for her either but she is Simon's wife now. No they have not arrived yet, but Martin and Sandy got here a few minutes ago and I saw them heading to the garage apartment to see how Ruthie is doing."

Eric bent to give Annie a goodbye kiss and she reached up and stroked his huge cock. She still couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a husband and two sons with cocks over twelve inches long. The best thing was that she was able to enjoy all three of them first hand even though Matt and Simon were a little reluctant to share their cocks with her recently. She hoped that this party would bring their cocks home to her where they belonged.

Eric slapped her hand away and headed to the house to tell both son-in-laws to take care of Annie by the pool. Little did he know how well they would?

"Hey Kevin, Carlos, Annie wants you two to join her out at the pool. Lucy, Matt and I are going to pick up Mary and Sarah at the airport."

Kevin spoke up first; "Okay Eric we'll be glad to help out Annie, give Lucy my love."

Eric chuckled, "Oh I sure will!" Knowing he would have Lucy in more ways then one.

Carlos and Kevin headed for the pool and Eric for the garage where Lucy and Matt were waiting. Lucy looked great with her long blonde hair nearly down to her ass now and after having Savannah her tits were larger then ever and showed off nicely in a too small white tee. Her cute tight butt was stuffed into a pair of tight shorts. Her long tan legs were shaped well and Eric couldn't take his eyes off of them as she slipped into the front seat. As they took off Matt, from the back seat slipped around Lucy's shoulder and pulling her long hair from her neck began planting small wet kisses on her neck. She let out a little moan and leaned her head back against the headrest. Matt snuck his right hand around the side of the car seat and cupped her full right breast. He ran his fingers around the hardening nipple and tugged lightly on it.

Eric smiled at his two children and rested his right hand on Lucy's left knee. She opened her legs and Eric slowly wild his hand up and down Lucy's trim thigh. She let out another moan when Eric's hand cupped her pussy and she arched her back trying to put more pressure on her throbbing pussy.

Matt turned Lucy's head and running his hand through her silky blonde locks covered her mouth with his. Their tongues dueled with each others as they tried to see who could kiss harder.

Eric's thumb and finger worked their way under the opening of Lucy's pant leg and worked along her slit. He slowly entered her dripping pussy and she let out a groan into Matt's mouth as she had a small but powerful orgasm.

Eric pulled his fingers out and licked them as he exited the freeway onto the airport grounds. Matt sat back and chuckled; "I guess we'll finish that later Lucy!"

She panted; "I'm going to hold you both to that. It's been awhile since I had that big cock of yours in my mouth and cunt."

Eric scolded; "Now Lucy that's no way for a minister to speak. At least call it a pussy that is unless you're being fucked at the time. We'll show you later."

She laughed; "You better!"

They parked the car and Lucy got out weak knee and all and they headed for the concourse to find Mary and Sarah.

Back at the Camden house Carlos and Kevin were making their way out to the pool area where Annie was sporting her new black bikini. She had spent the past year on a crash diet and a strenuous workout program to shed forty pounds and tighten her stomach, ass and tits. Her hair was now just below her shoulders and was fashionably curled. Her make up was impeccable with pink lipstick and just the right amount of eyes shadow.

Kevin's jaw dropped when he saw Annie in her bikini. "Annie what happened to the frumpy mother-in-law that I have known for so long. You must have been hiding that body under all of those loose clothes and jackets. You look like thirty instead of..."

"Watch it Kevin" Annie said. "Don't blow that perfect complement by saying my real age. Why don't you and Carlos lie down next to me and keep me company."

They lay down but neither could keep their eyes off of the bulging bikini top. Annie knew she had they.

Could one or both of you put some suntan oil on my back?"

She threw Kevin the bottle and turned over onto her belly. Her gorgeous firm ass wiggled as she adjusted herself on the lounge chair.

Kevin squirted the oil on her back and she squealed. Her squeal turned to moans as he worked the oil into her back and shoulders. Carlos picked up the bottle and started on her calves and worked his way up her thighs. Annie spread her legs giving Carlos better access to her inner thighs. His knuckles grazed her bikini covered cunt and she wiggled her ass.

Kevin becoming bolder untied the bikini string of her top moved around in front of Annie. She looked up and the bulge in his trunks were evident. She raised her upper body and the bikini top fell away exposing her DD sized tits. Her large aureoles were a deep red and the nipples were the size of large pencil erasers. She smiled when she saw the bulge in his trunks grow and jump. Annie made her move; rising up on her elbows she stroked Kevin's cock through is trunks. Her tits were in plain view now and she licked her lips and catching Kevin's eyes said; "It's only fair Kevin, you took of part of my suit, now take off yours."

Without hesitation Kevin lowered his trunks and his eight inch cock popped into view. He stepped forward and Annie opened her mouth and she took the entire length down her throat. Seeing Eric's was nearly a foot long taking Kevin's eight inches was easy for her. Her tongue was like a lizard flicking and rolling all around Kevin's cock. Annie let out a moan when Carlos hooked his fingers in Annie's bikini panties and pulled them off her ass and down her legs. Her pussy lips were already opening and moisture was running down the lips. Carlos raised Annie's hips and he rolled onto his back and lowered her hips down onto his face.

Annie let out a groan when Carlos' tongue penetrated her cunt lips and drove deep into her dripping pussy. Carlos caressed her ass and fingered her asshole as he munched away at her pussy. When he began working on her clit she let out a loud scream and came all over his face. She deep throated Kevin and he grabbed a hold of her blonde curly locks. He pulled out of her mouth and squirted his man juice all over her face and hair. She licked all she could and fell back onto the lounge chair.

Carlos sat up and turned Annie over onto her back. He spread her legs and with one quick thrust buried his nine inch cock into her quaking pussy. She locked her legs around his ass and held on for dear life.

Kevin took advantage of Annie's head hanging off the lounge chair and once again drove his still hard cock into her mouth. Annie reached back, grabbing his ass and pulled him deeper into her mouth......

Ruthie jumped up from her bed when she heard the scream from the pool area. She looked out her window and her jaw dropped when she saw her naked mother sucking on her son-in-law's cock and Carlos, her other son-in-law between her legs eating her pussy. Ruthie could not tear her eyes away the scene out by the pool.

Ruthie let out a gasp when she saw Kevin pull his thick stiff cock out of her mother's mouth and shoot his jism all over her face. She watched as Carlos turned her onto her back and her mother readily spread her thighs and arch her back when Carlos drove his hard cock into her pussy. Ruthie's eyes were riveted on Kevin as he approached Annie's hanging head and shove his cock back into her mouth. Ruthie let out a groan when her mother grabbed Kevin's ass and pull him deeper into her mouth.

As Carlos continued to fuck his mother-in-law Ruthie's hand slowly undid the tie on her sweat shorts and unconsciously slipped her hand down into her shorts. She ran her finger tips across the lips of her virginal pussy and grazed her erect clit. She dipped one finger into her moist pussy to wet her finger and returned it to her clit.

Ruthie wet her full red lips with her tongue as she watched the threesome change positions. Kevin was now lying on the chair and Anne was poised above him. He held his cock steady as she lowered her dripping pussy onto his stiff member. Annie let out a loud groan as she settled down on his cock.

Ruthie groaned also as she drove two fingers deep into her own pussy. She dropped her shorts and kicked them away so she had better access to her pussy.

Annie was now riding Kevin like a crazed cowgirl. Her large tits were bouncing up and down and her hands were gripping her curly blonde locks and she was panting and moaning.

"Kevin, drive that cock deep into my cunt, make me cum. I want to be a whore for both of you. Oh fuck Kevin, I'm cumming, give it to me now."

Annie fell against Kevin with her gorgeous ass up in the air. Carlos could not avoid the opportunity and straddled Kevin's lower body. Grabbing his stiff cock he positioned it at Annie's puckered asshole and with one swift lunge buried his cock deep in her ass. Annie straightened up and let out a loud scream.

"Oh fuck Carlos slam that cock in my ass. Kevin, please fuck my pussy harder I need to cum again and again. I can't get enough of these two young stud cocks."

Ruthie was shocked and totally turned on by the display before her. She was unaware when Martin and Sandy came into the room and were both watching her drive her fingers into her dripping pussy.

Martin watched Ruthie, looking at her he couldn't believe how much she had grown up in the past two years. He and Sandy left for college and this was the first time he had seen her since then. Her long curly dark brown hair cascaded down her back to her waist. Her ass was exquisite and her short legs were perfectly shaped. This was all easy to see seeing she was naked from the waist down. Two years ago her tits were already around a 34 B, but now in her tight tee they must have grown to a 38 D or DD.

Martin put his finger to his lips and motioned Sandy to circle Ruthie from the left and he how come up on her right. When they were both beside her he cleared his throat and said, "Boy Ruthie, I leave you for two years and I find you finger fucking yourself. What's so interesting out there?"

Ruthie let out a scream and tried to cover herself. Sandy came up to her and wrapped her arms around her and gave her a big hug. Martin looked over Ruthie's shoulder and his eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched Annie riding Kevin's cock.

"Hey Sandy, take a look out by the pool. Get any ideas?

Martin belt down and placed his wet lips on Ruthie's neck. She let out a sigh and Sandy dropped to her knees and began slowing running her tongue up and down Ruthie's inner thighs. Ruthie knew she should stop Sandy but she couldn't. She grabbed Sandy's dark blonde head and pulled it to her dripping pussy.

Martin turned Ruthie's face to his and looking deep into her gorgeous dark eyes lowered his mouth to hers. She licked her dry parched lips in anticipation of the kiss and when his lips covered her parted lips they both ground their lips against one another.

Ruthie let out a groan when both sets of her lips were entered by a wet tongue. Sandy drove deep into her pussy and Martin into her mouth. Her knees buckled and Martin caught her and carried her to the bed. He lowered her to the bed and she stretched like a cat.

Martin turned to Sandy and pulled her tight halter top off. Her medium sized tits popped into view and were crowned by knob like aureoles and nipples. They were a dark pink and stuck straight out. Martin lowered his mouth to her right tit and sucked it in. At the same time he undid her shorts and slipped them and her panties to the floor. He motioned to the bed and she crawled in next to Ruthie.

Martin stood over the bed and slowly began taking his clothes off. Sandy hovered over Ruthie and she kissed Ruthie deep her fingers slowly pulling the tight tee from Ruthie's body. Both Sandy and Martin let out a gasp when Ruthie's naked tits came into view.

They were perfectly rounded and stood high on her chest. Her aureoles were small, but were crowned with large nipples, just like her mother. Sandy captured one between her lips and drew it into her mouth. Ruthie had her eyes closed, but opened them when she felt Martin climb up onto the bed.

Martin straddled Sandy's ass Ruthie licked her lips when she saw Martin's cock. It wasn't as large as Kevin's or Carlos' but it was a lot thicker. She didn't get a ready good look at it because it quickly disappeared into Sandy's waiting pussy. When he shoved his cock into Sandy this drove her onto Ruthie and their tits crushed against each other. Sandy regained her balance and with Martin pounding away at her cunt she wiggled her way down to Ruthie's hairy pussy which was now matted down with her pussy juice and Sandy's saliva.

Ruthie arched her back and pulled Sandy deeper into her quaking cunt. She thought for a second that she may be a lesbian, but seeing Martin fucking Sandy she knew she wanted cock. For now she would settle for Sandy's tongue, but not for long. Sandy was the first to scream out that she was cumming, followed by Ruthie. Martin pulled out of Sandy's cunt and shot his wad all over her tapered back and compact ass.

The three of them fell to the bed and all you could hear was their heavy breathing and Annie yelling at the two son-in-laws to fuck her harder.

With both of their heads on Martin's chest they laid there resting. Sandy slowly began stroking Martin's cock. It began coming back to life and Sandy asked Ruthie if she wanted to play with it. Very tentatively Ruthie wrapped her small fingers around his cock. Her fingers could not encompass his girth and when she tried she squeezed a little too hard and Martin let out a yelp. Ruthie suddenly let go and tried to apologize.

Sandy spoke up, "Now you have gone and done it Ruthie. So now you'll have to kiss it and make it better."

Ruthie was at a lose for words

Sandy tugged at her arm; "Here Ruthie I'll show you.

Sandy tossed her dark blonde mane to one side and belt over Martin's erect cock. She kissed the head and it jumped. She slowly ran her tongue up and down its length licking and sucking her juices that were still clinging to the shaft.

"Now you try it!"

Slowly Ruthie came around the other side of Martin. Her waist length hair covered his thighs. Sandy scooped up Ruthie's hair and threw it over her shoulder. Ruthie slowly lowered her full red lips to his cock and kissed just below the crown of his cock. It jumped and Ruthie fell back startled. Martin and Sandy laughed; "Go ahead and try some more I think he likes it."

Ruthie bent over again and her large tits rubbed against his thigh and she kissed it again. She slowly began running her tongue up and down his thick shaft and really got into it.

Sandy whispered to Ruthie; "Put it in your mouth and suck on it!"

Ruthie looked up at Martin with her large doe eyes and lowered her open mouth to his thick cock. Martin let out a groan when she sucked the head into her hot wet mouth. Her tongue ran around the head as she sucked more in.

Sandy chimed in; "Use your hand to stroke it and cup his balls with your other hand. Make it nice and wet, he loves it that way!"

Ruthie really started to get into it and she shifted her weight and hovered over his cock. Her tits crushed against his thighs and her long dark locks totally covered his crotch area. Martin was moaning louder and louder as her sucking and slurping filled the air.

Martin dug his hands in her long mane and raised her head up and down. "That's it Ruthie, suck my big cock. You know you've always wanted it, so have I. Lick my balls, that's it you sexy cunt make me want to cum all over you. I love how wet you've made my cock. Stroke it harder, god I've got to eat your pussy. Spin that sexy ass of yours around here so I can eat that virgin cunt of yours!"

With a pop Ruthie's mouth came off of Martin's cock. She spun around and straddled his face. Martin roughly pulled on Ruthie's ass and crushed her dripping cunt down to his mouth. He kissed her thighs and spread her cunt lips with his hands. Using his tongue like a spear he drove it into her dripping cunt. She wiggled her ass and moaned around his cock which was now buried deep in her mouth.

Martin ran his tongue up and down the length of her tight pussy and found her clit. This sent electrical shock waves through her body. She popped off of his cock and experienced her first man, woman orgasm. She smiled and dropped her head back down to his cock. His entire lower body was covered in her hair, but Sandy knew Martin was also close to cumming.

Sandy slipped in between Martin's legs and uncovering his balls from Ruthie's hair sucked both into her mouth. Her tongue bathe his balls and he let out a groan.

Sandy rose up and whispered to Ruthie; "Get ready Ruthie, he's going to cum, and cum big!"

Ruthie sucked harder and she felt Martin's cock expand and all of a sudden he drove his tongue deep into her pussy, his finger up her ass and his cock deeper into her mouth. With a heavy groan he let go a large load.

"Oh fuck Ruthie, here I cum. Take my load you sexy bitch!"

Ruthie sucked and swallowed as fast as she could. It was too much for her to take and it popped out of her mouth and shot all over her face and hair. At the same time she shook as Martin sucked hard on her clit and she came again. Ruthie dropped to the bed and shook violently. When she regained her composure she sat up and saw her reflection in the mirror. Her lips, cheeks and chin were covered in Martin's cum. Strands of cum were stuck in her hair. She smiled back at her reflection; all of the wishing and hoping over the past few years about Martin finally have come true. Only one thing remained, to have his thick hard cock in her pussy to take her virginity and finally make her a woman.

Sandy came over to Ruthie and ran her fingers through her hair pulling the cum out and licking her fingers. She scooped the cum from her cheeks and chin and ran it across Ruthie's lips. Ruthie gladly accepted it and then Sandy bent down and gave Ruthie a deep kiss. They exchanged Martin's cum and fell back into the bed laughing.

"Hey gals, you want to get off of me you're smothering me."

They all laughed and all of a sudden the laughter was gone. Martin pulled Ruthie to him and gave her a soul searching kiss. Their arms wrapped around each other and Martin rolled Ruthie onto her back

Ruthie realized that soon Martin was going to make her a real woman.

Eric, Matt and Lucy waited at the concourse entrance waiting for Mary and Sarah to come down the walkway. Sarah was first seeing Mary was a flight attendant on this flight and had to leave last. Sarah had her patented granny dress on that hid her curves. Eric always wondered what she looked like under those baggy clothes. Matt smiled, knowing what Eric was thinking and knowing first hand what a fantastic body Sarah had. Her breasts were of medium size, not too large, but not too small. Larger then a handful but extremely firm and stood high on her chest never needing a bra but Sarah always wore one due to modesty. A modesty he was determined to break her of this week. Her waist was tiny, nearly small enough for Matt's hands to encompass. Her tight flat stomach was a sight to behold, but her greatest feature was her off the wall gorgeous ass. She thought it was too rounded, it wasn't large at all, but like two small cantaloupes and tight and firm as can be. Matt loved it when she rode his cock so he was free to caress and play with her ass. His mission in life was to either fuck her in the ass, which he held out very little hope seeing his cock was so large, or watch someone else fuck that gorgeous ass of hers. The second option held out more promise, he just had to find the right guy and the right situation, maybe his brother-in-laws.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers