Sex

Story Info
Sexual adventure of my youth.
845 words
3.35
19.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just to give a brief background of who I am and where I've come from, my name is Innocence (Yes that is my real name) Jacqueline Reicher. I am the only daughter and child of Olivia and Jack Reicher, both long and forgotten Porn pioneers. Forgotten so much so, that Google doesn't know who they are, which is probable all fine and good, but I felt that my story as incredible as it may seem, is real and just might be entertaining to some.

From my name, you can probable guess that I am a 60's child, which will be some of the back drop of what I am about to tell. If the laws of the land, both in the U.S. and in Europe were what they are today, back then, my parents would have been arrested for the willful endangering the welfare of a minor. I grew up around sex, drugs and porn and was exposed to things that, even at the age of forty-something makes me, blush. For the sake of getting published here, I'll start when I became of age.

By the time I hit 18, I had countless lovers, both men and women. Both my parents encouraged me to explore to the fullest my sexuality, with as many partners as possible. "You only live once. Don't settle," is what my mother told me. I had just finished my secular education, in Paris and was headed to Marseille with my girlfriend Marie. She and I have been close throughout most of our lives and while in school, we were able to make it through study, boys and men together.

Although we didn't have a sleeping car on the train, we found time and a place to engage in some explicit activities. After our lunch, we snuck away into the luggage compartment, and while on a couple of suitcases, we made out feverishly. We both always wore short miniskirts and never any panties, always prepared for what and whoever. I kneeled as she pulled her skirt up, exposing her trimmed cunt, spreading her well fucked labia, revealing the beautiful pink inner walls. I always started with a licking, because that is what seemed to make her moan the most and I love hearing sex, just as much as the act. She grabbed my head pulling me into her thighs as the rocking of the train jerking us around in the cool compartment. I stood up in front of her and kissed her, deep and passionately in the lips before standing in back of her wrapping my arms around her small chest. On a rack above us, were a set of tennis rackets, which became a tool for perverted sexual exploration. I grabbed one of the rackets, while kissing her on the neck, her eyes closed as I lustfully sucked.

"Spread your cunt." I whispered in her ear.

She looks down at the racket ready to enter. She looks at me shocked at first. She knew my thirst for the perverted, knowing that licking and kissing would not satisfy my dark desires. I moved from the back of her, with the racket still in hand as she hopped on a set of leather luggage, spreading her legs. The train entered a tunnel, causing the compartment to became pitch dark for a few minutes. Her scream as I rammed the racket into her loose cunt, were snuffed out by the loud train whistle. When the train exited and light filled the car from the skylight above, she looked down at the racket half way in her and gasped, tears rolled down her face as twisted it in circles. I moved forward and pulled her shirt up revealing her small tits and began to suck, her hands caressing my long hair as I bit softly on her nipples. I wanted to cause sexual pain to her, so I back up and shoved the racket further in her, causing her to lean back grabbing hold of a luggage handle, as the wood was pushed into her. I need to see her cum. I wanted to taste cum, that would be the only thing that would satisfy me, so with both hands, I began to shove the racket in and out of her, fast. Her lips grabbing hold of the leather tape as I pulled out and as I pushed in, they would disappear for a few seconds, making her scream silently. When she jerked her thighs into the air I knew she was reaching the point of climax, I pulled the racket out her, throwing to the ground, threw her legs over my shoulders and buried my head into her, savoring the juices oozing out of her.

When my mouth was filled and my sadistic desire satisfied, I dropped her legs and kissed her for thanking her for the sacrifice, yet again

Marie glanced around the car, for something that would cause me equal amount of pain and pleasure. Her eyes rested upon something that caused her to flash a devious smile.

"My turn." She says.