Sex Academy For Young Ladies Ch. 04

Story Info
Sex lessons and extreme punishments.
4.6k words
4.13
91.2k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blucher
Blucher
332 Followers

The following story has been compiled from the diaries kept by a teacher at the Rotenberg Academy For Young Ladies in Paris. The diaries are now in the National Archives. As explained in the previous stories, the school was founded by Professor Alphonse Rotenberg in 1891 to instruct the daughters of rich and titled families in the finer arts of sex. It was widely accepted that if a girl was proficient in sexual activities she stood a much better chance of making a successful marriage to a wealthy man.

As before, we will go back in time to visit the academy as it was then.

Rotenberg had hired a new teacher to replace Mr Francois who had been sacked for having sexual relations with a student. This was strictly forbidden at the academy. Only the principal himself was permitted this privilege, and only during punishment sessions. He had caught Francois performing a 69 with a young Hungarian princess. Francois had been dismissed immediately and the princess had been severely punished and sexually abused by Rotenberg.

The new teacher was Doctor Hess, a German who had previously been the director of a correction center for women and had a reputation for being very strict. Professor Rotenberg thought that he would make an excellent headmaster, taking over from himself when he took retirement at the end of the year. He decided that Hess should take charge of the sex education lessons which were held each afternoon. He showed him around the school on his first morning there and they entered a classroom where a music lesson was in progress. The teacher, Mr Dubois, was shouting at the pretty girl seated at the piano.

"You haven't practised at all since last week, young lady. If you don't play the piece properly this time you will be punished!"

Lady Kate MacKenzie was not very fond of playing the piano and she had been caned by Dubois more than once. Teachers were allowed to punish their pupils by either caning or spanking. Dubois told her to start again and the poor girl immediately burst into tears. "I can't do it and I won't do it!" she cried. There were horrified gasps from the other girls in the class; she was refusing to obey Mr Dubois. Disobediency like this was unheard of at the academy, she was surely in for the biggest punishment of her life.

Dubois looked rather embarrassed at this act of rebellion, especially as the principal and the future principal were both in his classroom. "How dare you refuse to do as I say madam," he thundered." You will be spanked for this. Pull down your panties, lift your skirt and bend over my desk." Normally he liked to spank girls when they were lying across his lap. He loved to see their gorgeous, smooth asses so close to his face. He always had an erection and the writhing movements they made on his cock as he slapped their buttocks and ran his hands between their legs usually made him ejaculate in his pants. However, he didn't want the visitors to see the pleasure he got out of these punishments which is why he told her to bend over the desk.

The school uniform was comprised of a short white skirt, a low-cut white blouse, white stockings and black high-heel ankle boots. Bras were not allowed and, as Kate bent over, the men could see her firm white breasts and little pink nipples. She had pulled her silky white panties down to her knees and lifted her skirt up to her waist. She had lovely, firm round buttocks and when Dubois forced her legs wide apart they could see her puckered brown asshole and thick pussy lips. Rotenberg and Hess put their hands in their pockets to hold their hard cocks as they enjoyed the erotic pose.

Dubois was about to spank her when Hess interrupted. "Why don't you try it with this," he said, taking a glove out of his brief case. "It's a glove especially made for spanking naughty girls". He gave it to Dubois who examined it. It was made of soft thin leather but the palm was covered with stiff animal hair with a very rough texture. "When a young lady gets beaten with this she doesn't forget it in a hurry," he continued. Rotenberg agreed that it was an excellent tool for corrective spanking. Dubois put the glove on and stood beside Kate. He lifted his arm up high and then brought the glove smashing down hard onto her buttocks.

The poor girl cried out in pain as the prickly hair on the glove smacked viciously onto her ass cheeks, leaving a large red mark. Several girls laughed as they watched Kate's suffering. Dubois repeated the action several time until she sobbingly begged him to stop. Her ass was bright red all over and there was a very painful stinging sensation. "That's enough," Rotenberg said. "Young lady, you may be the daughter of the British Chancellor, but you have refused to obey Mr Dubois and that is a very serious offence here. You will report to me in the punishment room at five o'clock sharp. Come, Doctor Hess, I have other things to show you." Kate pulled up her panties and sat down painfully on her chair. She was not looking forward to what would happen that evening.

Rotenberg had previously explained to Hess that he regularly held what he called "random bottom inspections". He frequently explained to the students that a woman's ass was the finest part of her body and should be carefully looked after. It was superb to look at, lovely to feel, delicious to eat and wonderful to fuck. They could never be sure when a man would want to sodomize them and so they should always be prepared. Every morning they had to wash and perfume the anal region to get themselves accustomed to doing it when they were engaged or married. Nothing turns a horny man off more than an unclean and odorous ass, they were told.

They entered the art class where the girls were discussing the new impressionist movement. "Bottom inspection ladies," Rotenberg called out, "Bend over your chairs." The girls were used to these inspections and lifted their skirts, pulled down their panties and bent over the back of their chairs with their legs apart. "Watch me Hess," he said and slowly walked along the two rows of desks, looking into the panties for any tell-tale signs of a dirty bottom. A soiled ass meant severe punishment. Sometimes he stooped and held a girl's buttocks wide open to look at her anus to see if it was clean and sniffing to know if she had perfumed it. Today there were no infractions, all the ladies' bottoms were perfectly clean. He was about to tell them to pull up their panties and resume the lesson when suddenly a loud fart rang out.

All the pupils laughed hilariously. "Who did that", Rotenberg cried, "Who had the audacity to break wind in my presence?" Nobody owned up and so the two men walked along behind the ladies, sniffing the air. "It was you madam," he hissed at Lucie Buonaparte. "How dare you?"

"I'm sorry sir", she whispered, blushing to the roots of her hair. "It just slipped out, I think I've got a digestive problem."

"If you wanted to fart madam you should have left the room. You shall be punished for your impudence!"

Doctor Hess opened his case and said, "I think I have something here which should be perfect for her punishment." He took out a short ivory tube with a rubber bulb attached to one end. "With your permission Professor, I will demonstrate."

Rotenberg was intrigued. "By all means, dear fellow, please go ahead." He wondered what Hess was going to do.

Hess took Lucie and led her to the front of the class. "Bend over the desk madam," he told her. He lifted her skirt up to her waist and admired the sight of her little white silk panties pulled up tight between her ass cheeks. He pulled them down to her knees and held her buttocks open, exposing her brown anus to the class. He put the end of the ivory tube into his mouth to lubricate it and then inserted it into her asshole. "This is what happens when girls dare to fart in front of their masters." He began to squeeze the rubber bulb, sending a quantity of air into Lucie's ass with each squeeze. In a short time her colon was full of air and becoming very uncomfortable.

"Please stop sir," she said, "it hurts."

"Not yet my dear," he replied, continuing to pump air into her bowels. He put his hand under her and could feel that her belly was now swollen and taught. Lucie was crying and begging him to stop, the pain was becoming unbearable. He finally pulled the tube out of her anus and said, "You like to fart madam, you may now fart as much as you want."

Lucie couldn't retain the large quantity of air in her intestines any longer and blew it out in a series of long and loud farts. Everyone was in fits of laughter and she had never suffered such embarrassment. Hess made her remain bending over the desk until all the air had been expelled. "Let that teach you a lesson," he told her. "Now pull up your panties and get back to work." Rotenberg was very impressed with the new man's capabilities and congratulated him. He would let him assist him that evening in the punishment session with Lady Kate Mackenzie.

After lunch it was time for the extremely popular sex education lesson and Rotenberg went with Hess to observe how he handled his first class. He had told him what the girls had learned so far and Hess had immediately realized that something was missing. He knew they had performed a threesome, but nobody had mentioned a double penetration. Mr Bongo, the big negro from Senegal and Mr Dupont the other demonstrator were waiting in the classroom wearing their white bathrobes. Bongo had been hired by Professor Rotenberg who had discovered him exhibiting his massive penis to incredulous women in a freak show in Marseilles.

"Take your seats ladies," Hess told them. "I am your new teacher for sex instruction and this afternoon we are going to do something which you have not yet tried. It is called a double penetration and is frequently performed during a threesome which you have already seen. Who would like to volunteer? Several girls put their hands up and Hess chose a young lady called Baroness Eva Kraut. She was 19 years old with long blonde hair and came from Switzerland. During the bottom inspection that morning he had noticed what a delightful backside she had, with a large anus and a nice fat pussy. He had thought that she would be ideal to receive two pricks in her at the same time.

He told her to take her clothes off. "Firstly, of course, baroness, you must make these two gentlemen hard. I suggest you suck their cocks." Dupont and Bongo removed their bathrobes and, as always, the girls gasped when they saw the size of the black man's twelve inch cock which hung halfway down his thighs. Eva knelt down and stroked and sucked each cock in turn until they were both hard. "Now Mr Dupont, kindly lay on your back on the couch." He did as Hess requested and lay holding his eight inch cock in the vertical position. "Good," Hess continued, "Baroness, you will now sit on him with his cock all the way up your pussy. Gather round and watch closely ladies."

Baroness Eva put a leg over Dupont and used her hand to guide his prick into her vagina. She sat back on it until it was completely buried in her cunt. "Let him suck your tits a while," he said and felt his cock getting hard as he watched the lovely young girl lean forward and place a hand on either side of Mr Dupont's head, lowering her large breasts onto his face. Dupont caressed them and sucked the nipples, nipping them with his teeth until she squirmed with pleasure. She moved her pussy up and down on his cock which was wet and slippery with her juice. "Now Mr Bongo, lubricate your prick, then get on your knees behind her and stick it up her ass."

Eva gasped, "I don't think I could take the nigger's cock up my ass sir, it's too big." Hess felt his penis get even harder as he heard her using this vulgar language. The girls were taught to talk dirty at the academy because it made men so horny to hear their wives talking like common whores and it would be a very useful asset to them in later life. "Nonsense my dear, I saw your asshole this morning and it looked as if it could take an elephant's cock without any difficulty." The ladies laughed at this and watched as the negro took a jar of oil and spread some over his large, purple cockhead and all over the black shaft. Then he bent down and licked Eva's anus, making it wet.

"Gently please," Eva told him and felt his warm oily dick touching her sensitive asshole. He pushed the head against the tight anus until it suddenly popped inside her. He began to push back and forth, slowly inserting the huge ebony rod into her rectum. Eva pushed her ass back on his cock as she had been taught, to ensure maximum penetration. Now she had both cocks inside her and it felt so good. Dupont could feel the African's penis rubbing against his own through the thin membrane separating her cunt from her rectum. She moved up and down on his cock while Bongo continued to sodomize the blonde haired beauty, sliding the whole length of his throbbing black pole deep into her ass. Eva began to moan as Dupont continued to suck her tits and his cock stimulated her clitoris. Bongo's prick felt hot in her rectum and she was approaching orgasm.

"Pull it out Mr Bongo, let the ladies see her dilated asshole," Hess said after a while, wishing that he could join them and stick his prick up Eva's bottom. The big negro withdrew and Hess put his hands on the lovely white asscheeks, pulling them wide apart. The girls leaned forward to look at Eva's anus which was dilated to about two inched across due to the extreme thickness of Bongo's cock. It was pink inside and shining with the oily coating. "You've had a lesbian lesson ladies, let's see someone lick her asshole before it closes up. Sophie stepped forward and knelt down behind Eva. She put out her tongue and licked all around the pretty anus before pushing it inside as far as she could. It was a very erotic sight and Hess noticed that two or three girls had their hands inside their panties and were playing with their clits. He could see Professor Rotenberg's hand moving frantically inside his pocket as he masturbated.

"Excellent madam, thank you for assisting," he told Sophie. "Now baroness, get up off his prick and then sit down again with it in your ass." She did as he ordered and sat down on Dupont's dick until it was completely inside her ass. "Good, now lean forward as far as you can. Mr Bongo, you will put some more oil on your prick then kneel behind her and push it into her asshole, just above Mr Dupont's prick."

Eva gasped, as did the rest of the ladies. "Two pricks in my ass at the same time?" she cried, "It's impossible, I can't take two. The nigger's cock will split me open!"

"Of course you can my dear," he told her, "Just because you've never tried it doesn't mean you can't do it. With plenty of oil, the anus can do extraordinary things. Please go ahead Mr Bongo."

Bongo knelt behind Eva and put his black cock above the white one. He slowly pushed it forward and it went in. She cried out at the massive intrusion into her rectum. Bongo continued to push until it was a long way in, now she had two pricks in her asshole, she would never have believed it possible. Nobody, including Rotenberg, had ever seen a double anal penetration before and they all watched enthralled as the obscene act was performed before them. Bongo started to fuck her ass harder and she felt a delicious sensation as her sphincter became accustomed to the large objects abusing it. She had heard of anal orgasms but she had never experienced one. Now it was coming. She cried out as wave after wave of intense orgasmic pleasure swept through her body. Both men groaned loudly as they shot massive loads of hot cum into her colon.

When it was over Hess told Eva to show the girls her gaping asshole again. This time it was at least three inches across and full of thick white sperm. He told her to sit down and suck their cocks clean. "This is known as ass to mouth," he said. First Bongo and then Dupont put his cock in her mouth and she greedily sucked off the coating of jism before swallowing it. "Very good baroness, that was first class," he told her. "Now you may go and clean yourself. That will be all for today ladies, you should now go to your rooms and do your homework."

Rotenberg had asked Hess to meet him in the punishment room before five o'clock so that he could show him the implements he used when administering punishment. Hess examined the chains, leather straps, bamboo canes, huge dildos and other items. "This seems perfect Professor," he said, "but I have a piece of equipment which I would like to show you. I've used it in Germany and it produces excellent results." He opened his bag and took out a square wooden box which had a handle on one side and two lengths of rubber coated wire extending from one end. At the end of each wire was a small metal clamp. "This is an electric shock machine," he told Rotenberg. "By turning the handle I can increase the intensity of the electric current. The clamps can be attached to the girl's nipples or her pussy lips. I will show you how it works later."

At five o'clock there was a knock on the door and Lady Kate McKenzie came in looking very pale and scared. She had never been in the punishment room before but she had heard the stories told by those who had. She looked around and saw the chains and punishment tools. Oh my God, she thought, what are they going to do to me. She was naked under her bathrobe as the school rules stipulated.

Professor Rotenberg looked at her sternly. "Refusing to obey your teacher is an extremely serious offence in this academy, Lady McKenzie. Remove your robe and prepare to be punished." She took it off and stood naked before them. Her long dark hair was pulled back in a pony tail and both men gazed in admiration at the sight of her magnificent body. Kate was 19 years old and was of medium height with large, firm breasts and slim hips. Her ass was perfectly formed with taught, muscular buttocks. There was a soft covering of dark pubic hair above her pussy.

"I think we will begin by attaching her to the overhead beam and give her a good caning," said Rotenberg, pulling down two of the chains with leather straps attached.

"May I suggest we turn her upside down Professor?" Hess asked him. "I've found this to be the best position for caning and punishment of the orifices. Having spent several years in a correction center for women, I have a huge amount of experience. I always punished at least two girls every day."

Rotenberg was curious. "Please do as you wish, sir. How should she be attached?"

Hess fastened Kate's wrists behind her back with velvet cord and told her to sit on the floor. He pulled two chains down and attached her ankles to them with the leather straps. He pulled on a rope connected to a pulley system and as the chains were wound up, her legs were slowly raised until her body was lifted off the floor and her pussy was just below his face. He then adjusted the chains so that her legs were spread wide apart. He took Rotenberg by the arm and brought him closer.

"Look at that Professor," he said. "Isn't that a lovely sight? Her cunt and her ass are in an ideal position to be abused." He demonstrated by slapping his hand sharply on Kate's pussy, causing her to cry out. He bent his head and kissed and sucked the pink pussy lips, running his tongue over them and then held the lips open to see the exposed juicy hole. Rotenberg was impressed. He went behind and pulled Kate's buttocks apart and sniffed her puckered asshole, then licked up and down the crack and pushed his hot wet tongue into her anus.

"You are absolutely right Hess," he gasped, " this is perfect. Why didn't I think of it before?"

Hess looked at the array of spanking equipment on the table and chose a leather strap with a wooden handle. He tested it by slapping it on his palm a few times. Kate heard the slapping noise and could see him (upside down) holding the tool. The thick leather strap was about twelve inches long and three inches wide. Her eyes widened in terror as she realized that she was going to be severely beaten. The blood was rushing to her head and she felt faint. She closed her eyes and hoped that the punishment session would soon be over. "I prefer to use a cane," Rotenberg said and picked up a thin bamboo stick. He had lost count of the number of lovely young asses he had beaten with it.

Blucher
Blucher
332 Followers
12