Sex After Cancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers

A little touch of my arm, legs touching under the table, and those "I want you smiles". I thought she was just trying to get me off my game, especially where I am about 30 years older than her. Where Kevin was seated, he had no idea what was going on under the table.

Kevin was first to bet and went in strong but something was telling me he was just trying to take advantage of his position to steal the blinds. Lisa folded and when I saw Big Slick suited, I called. The flop gave me my flush and I knew he was mine. He went all-in thinking he could bluff me into thinking he had the flush. But with the cards that fell, he couldn't have the straight flush which was all that was going to beat me. Six players down, one to go.

"Play nice kiddies," Kevin grinned as he left the table.

Lisa looked at me with those baby blues and said "Just you and me big boy. And Carrie has told us all just how big you are." Her hand was on my thigh like she didn't care that my wife was in the next room. My eight inches was straining to go meet her hand. My turn to blush but we were getting ready to take a break before the final showdown. I got up to squeeze past her and get to the downstairs bathroom but she was holding onto my leg and scraping it with her long fingernails. She quickly got up and conveniently turned into me letting her hand glance across the erection I was trying to hide.

"Well, she certainly wasn't exaggerating about that. Bodes well for everything else she told us."

What the hell did women talk about all day at work? I tore myself away from her side and headed out the back entrance to the bathroom. I heard the footsteps behind me and then turned to look up when I heard them on the stairs. That sweet round ass was slowly walking upstairs with a very exaggerated side to side wiggle. I found myself desperately wanting to follow her, especially when a pair of black thongs came into view.

My cock was straining and tenting my shorts now and I slid into the bathroom and shut the door. I dropped my shorts and briefs down to my ankles and took hold of my raging manhood. It was dripping profusely and I spread my juice along my shaft in up and down motions, gripping tighter each time. Then I stopped, thinking about what I was doing.

I never thought of masturbation as cheating even when thinking about other women when doing it. But this seemed different, like I wasn't in control. What were Lisa's intentions? Could she really be attracted to a man thirty years older than her? Did she really want to try something when my wife was right there? Certainly the other girls had told her how jealous my wife got when she suspected another woman of moving in on her man. Maybe the crafty wench was just trying to throw me off my game to collect the $400 pot. Arghh!

I had fantasized a lot over the years but I had never cheated on Carrie before. Well, there were the frolics with Suzi, but I never considered that cheating. Even if Suzi got off a few times, I never did.

My boner had subsided enough for me to pee and recycle my beer. I let out a long stream and it almost felt like a small orgasm as it released pressure on my prostate. The tingling went all the way from my crotch, up my back, and finally into my brain where it flashed "Danger" signs in bright red. I finished up and went to pull up my briefs when I noticed the wet spot. I grab some tissues and sopped up what I could before flushing the toilet. Fortunately the wet spot hadn't yet worked its way through to my khaki shorts. I washed my hands and headed back out to finish up the game.

Once again I heard her footsteps on the stairs and glanced up to see her slowly shifting those hips as she descended. I wondered if she had waited at the top of the stairs until she heard me open the downstairs door. Those black thongs came into view again and I thought I noticed a wet spot. Her breasts were swinging side to side as well. Those large nipples were blatantly calling to me through the soft silk blouse.

I looked up into her angelic eyes which were focused on my shorts. If her intention had been to throw me off my game, she was now off her game as well. She gave me a very sexy grin as she walked right up to me, placing a hand on my hip. She had added some lilac perfume while she was upstairs and the smell was intoxicating.

"Ready to play the game?" she hissed. "You're going down."

There was nothing I wanted more right now than to go down on her, but we had a card game to finish and people waiting in the other rooms. I took her hand from my hip and led her into the den, allowing her to sit down first. Then we heard the commotion in the outer room.

"I am not playing spin the bottle!" Carrie shouted. "We're adults and that's a kid's game."

"Not the way we play it sweetie", Mary replied. "You spin the bottle and no matter who it points to, you have to kiss them. Girl-boy, girl-girl, or boy-boy makes no difference." She had a defiant, challenging stare that caused Carrie to quiet down.

Carrie looked up at me with a pleading look. She had some kind of drink with coffee brandy in it and she looked a little tipsy already. "Loosen up honey. It's just a game." It was easy for me to say knowing I would be in the other room with the hottest chick here. Plus the beer was working with previous events to raise my hopes that something more would happen before we had to leave.

"Good", Suzi said. "We'll leave spots for Lisa and Joey and if their name comes up, they'll have to stop their game for a few minutes to join us."

"What!" I protested. "You can't just stop the flow of a poker game."

"Relax honey. It's just a game", my wife shot back in a seesaw tone. She downed the rest of her drink and asked Kevin for a refill. She wasn't looking happy and I wasn't sure if it was because she was stuck in a game of a sexual nature or because I would be alone in the next room with a gorgeous young lady.

I walked back to Lisa who was still sitting at the poker table. She had applied fresh pink lipstick while I was gone and now slowly ran her tongue across, like her lips needed any more moistening. She certainly knew how to flirt. My manhood was springing back to life. I knew I was in trouble but I also knew it was trouble I desperately needed.

I had double her stack so I was hoping this wouldn't take too long. Then maybe Carrie would want to leave and we could go home and take care of business. Cancer depression be damned, it wasn't going to be porn tonight.

We turned our chairs a little so we were facing each other instead of staring across the table at emptiness. She trapped my right leg between hers but the effect was me concentrating even more to try to end this game quickly and see what would happen next. I won the first two hands of our head's up showdown, draining her stack even more.

"Well played," she cooed as she rubbed the length of my left leg. Her hand went straight up the pant leg right over the burgeoning length of the Beast. "Poker can be so stimulating, don't you think?"

"Oh shit!" someone yelled from the other room. I looked to see that Suzi had spun the bottle and got Marissa as a kissing partner. Marissa looked thrilled as she moved to the center of the circle with a large toothy smile on her face. Lisa got up and moved behind me as she placed one hand on my shoulder and one on my right leg as she tried to get a better view. I could feel her nails softly digging into my thigh in anticipation of what was about to happen.

Suzi reluctantly moved to the center of the circle while Marissa reached for her, pulling her close. With the enormous racks on these two women, I wasn't sure they could get their heads close enough for a kiss. Marissa slipped her hands around Suzi's waist as their lips met, a soft peck at first. Then Suzi wrapped her arms around Marissa's neck and they went into a deep lip lock. Lisa's fingernails were digging deeper into my leg now and I could feel her breath on my neck. My manhood was growing even more and trying to reach out again to those long fingers on my thigh.

There wasn't a sound as the kiss lingered much longer than I had expected. Their bodies were pressing tightly together and you could see the tongue action. I looked to Carrie, expecting her to be mortified, but her eyes betrayed her, showing a hunger I hadn't seen in her since last year.

Meanwhile, Lisa had moved closer to me, her left breast rubbing against my right arm. I could feel the hard nipple as it raked across me. Her hand was slowly moving up my thigh, the nails dragging along and creating an exquisite pleasure.

Her seduction was complete and I knew there was no way I was leaving this house today before I fucked this beautiful young girl. I really didn't care why, but she had come to this party today fully intent on seducing me. I wasn't about to let her fail.

All eyes were on Suzi and Marissa as I turned to face Lisa, her mouth now just inches from mine. The smell of lilac filled my brain as I leaned closer to her and our lips met in a soft sensuous kiss. Her hand finished the climb up my shorts. My wet prick had long since worked its way out of the confines of my briefs and her hand latched onto my dripping manhood. She stroked it several times, spreading the lubricant the full length of my turgid member.

I came to my senses and gripped her wrist, stopping her from stroking me and making more of a mess of my shorts.

She pulled her hand from my shorts, a satisfied smile that said she knew her seduction was complete. We turned our attention back to our own game as the girls were breaking their kiss. There were some deep sighs from the other room as Lisa reached up with a tissue and wiped the pink lipstick from my lips. I had been enjoying that sweet strawberry taste, but Carrie would have flipped if she saw it.

I dealt the hole cards and Lisa quickly went all-in. I put her on a face card with a low kicker from her expression. I had an A-6 and quickly called. We flipped our cards over to show her K-3 and then I dealt the flop. A-3-6 had me dominating her now. Fourth Street didn't help either of us, but the river was another 3 and she doubled up.

Marissa was spinning the bottle now yelling "C'mon baby! Come to mama. Yessss!"

"Uh, Joey. You're up honey." I was up alright. All eight inches that Lisa had been grabbing.

Lisa calmly looked at me now. "Down boy. Who would have thought that a bunch of old farts would have such a great party?" She giggled and my manhood slowly calmed down as I laughed with her. Her hand slid up my pants leg again, squeezing the fluid from my shrinking dick and then tucking him back inside my briefs.

She brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking the juice from them and moistening her lips again. "That should help keep the wet spot away for a little while," her giggle now with just a hint of evil in it.

I went into the other room and sat down in the middle of the circle. Unbeknownst to me, Marissa had a crush on me, but I guess everyone in the office, including Carrie knew about it. Carrie leaned into to whisper "Be nice to her. Don't hurt her feelings."

The next thing I knew, I was flat on my back with Marissa on top of me. She straddled my right leg as those soft puffy lips met mine. I had to admit she was a good kisser and I could see why it was so easy for Suzi to get into kissing her. Then she started humping my leg like a dog in heat and I thought for sure that Carrie would put an end to it. But apparently everyone liked Marissa and didn't want to interrupt her moment of happiness. As I started to enjoy it, I wrapped my arms around what I could of her and ran my tongue across her soft lips. She exaggerated the movement of her twin pillows on my chest, making sure that everyone was aware that she was well endowed there and not just fat.

She shifted her entire, very extreme weight on me now and really started to grind. In spite of the suffocating pressure, I could feel my manhood rise again. That was all she needed as her pussy clenched around it and she humped in rapid motion quickly reaching a climax.

I could feel her large body quivering as the last waves of pleasure waned. She didn't seem to be the least bit embarrassed about having an orgasm in front of her friends, one of whom was the wife of the man she had just used as her dildo. She was sucking on my lower lip, her eyes closed as she reveled in every second of her bliss. Then she released my lip and her eyes opened.

She raised herself slowly. "Damn, that was good." As she rolled off me and stood up, she offered a hand to pull me up, and then pulled me to her for one last kiss. "God I love this game," she squealed.

"Don't go anywhere babe. It's your turn to spin." Suzi, as always, was in charge and had a sexy look of anticipation in her smile. Her dark areolas and perky nipples were clearly visible in the white tank top as she stared at my shorts. I was standing in the center of the circle, my manhood pushing on the front of my shorts for all the world to see. I quickly knelt down and spun the bottle, desperately trying to hide my embarrassment.

I tried to get Lisa's spot but it stopped on Suzi, certainly not my last choice, but given that I still had a hard-on, probably not the best choice for me. She met me in the center of the circle, still standing, and pulled me up, placing my hands on her hips. As she had done with Marissa, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me close.

Our lips met soft at first. She whispered "It's been months. I've been waiting for this." Then her lips crushed mine, sucking my lower lip between hers. Her pendulous melons were crushed against my chest, her nipples tickling mine. My boner was getting even harder as I slipped my hands to her round ass and pulled her closer to me. My turn to hump now.

Dry humping in front of my wife just seemed to increase the pleasure. Instead of a jealous reaction, Carrie once again had a look of wonder and hunger in her eyes. While I was curious about what she was thinking, my body was responding to the avalanche of sensual stimulus. I didn't care what Carrie thought, I was completely enjoying the feeling. I was more concerned I might blow any chance at Lisa. My right hand went up to her bra less tit and pinched the nipple through her tank top sending shivers coursing through both our bodies. Marissa had opened the flood gates on what was allowable and I aimed to take advantage of it. My extended pole was now bouncing against Suzi's wet crotch and our breathing was becoming ragged.

Suzi sensed my impending disaster and reluctantly pulled away. "Later babe," she whispered so no one else could hear, nibbling my ear lobe. She softly kissed my neck and whispered again "I will have you before you leave this house today." Another soft kiss and she slapped my ass and pushed me back toward the poker table. "Go finish your game. I've got a bottle to spin."

I looked down at Carrie as she gulped down another glass of whatever they had added to the coffee brandy. She took a deep breath and then smiled up at me, a slightly mischievous look in her eyes. She was definitely getting turned on and it was playing havoc with her moral standards.

I joined Lisa back at our private table and collapsed into the chair. "Enjoy the show?" I asked.

"What do you think," she smiled. She then took my hand and ran it up her thigh until my fingers came into contact with her very moist panties. I guess it was safe to rule out any jealousy from her. I could feel her slit against the wet thong and ran a finger the entire length until I could diddle her clit. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply, her tongue coming out to moisten her lips again. She was as close as I was to exploding and the smell of her sex was now stronger than the lilac perfume that had intoxicated me before.

Suzi had spun now and landed on Carrie. "Oh you know you want this, sweetie." She hefted her boobs, giggling as she said it and then helped Carrie into the circle. As she bent to kiss Carrie, Carrie surprised us all by reaching up to cup one of Suzi's soft melons. Their kiss was passionate and I was hoping it would go on for quite a while. I knew my wife had a girlfriend before we met, but I wasn't sure if she had a desire to be with women again. I just new she currently didn't have a desire to be physical with me.

I watched as the desire overcame both Carrie and Suzi, and gambled that this would be the distraction I needed. I grabbed Lisa and led her through the hallway to the bathroom and shut the door.

I pinned her up against the door and our lips met in their own passionate kiss. The sweet strawberry taste, the smell of sex and lilacs, and I was ready to burst. She was running those long fingernails through my hair, nerve endings tingling that I didn't even know existed.

I softly pushed my tongue between her lips as I undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor. I lifted her up while she shifted her thong and then set her down on my dripping manhood. Our combined juices allowed her to sink down deeply without much friction. Otherwise I would have cum on the first stroke. I lifted her up and then drove it home again and again. She broke the kiss, her breathing ragged, and started to moan softly.

"Oh God, so close, so close. Hang on for me baby." She was trying to slam down on me, getting the most contact possible on her clit. It didn't take long. "Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yessss." Her demure demeanor had disappeared and was replaced by a hungry wanton hussy. There was fire in her eyes.

She clamped her legs hard and then kissed me again, trying to steal any oxygen available. That was all I needed as I gave one last shove and shot stream after stream of cum deep inside her. I was tingling all over and could feel her legs quivering as they tried to hold me tight.

My knees were trembling but the Beast was still rock-solid and Lisa took advantage by lifting herself up and slamming down ten or fifteen times until another orgasm overtook her, her head tilting back and her eyes squeezed shut. Her pussy gripped my manhood and flushed out any remaining cum. As our breathing calmed and the blood flow returned to our brains, we kissed again.

Our kiss softened becoming more intimate as I held her up, enjoying the feel of my still hard tool deep inside her. We kissed a little longer, tongues sliding back and forth, and then she suggested we had better get back before people came looking for us. I let her down gently and started to slowly pull out as she clenched her pussy lips tight, wanting to get the feel of every inch that had traveled through her. I handed her some tissues and then shuffled over to the sink, my shorts still around my feet looking like a dork, so I could wash up.

I went to pull my pants back up, but my briefs were soaked. There were also small wet spots scattered across the front of my khakis. I decided my briefs had served their purpose for the day and discarded them in the trash, going with the commando look for the rest of the day.

Lisa had also removed her black thong, now sopping wet with both our juices. She wadded it up and came over and stuffed it into my pocket, her hand briefly searching out my briefly sated Beast. We kissed again, the feelings being generated said this was going to be more than a one night fling.

We need not have worried about hurrying back as Carrie and Suzi were still going at it in the center of the circle. Deep passionate kisses with Carrie still massaging those boobs and Suzi clenching Carrie's cute little ass and pulling in close. Mary had moved closer to her brother-in-law Kevin and was rubbing his thigh while Jay had moved toward Marissa, while she blatantly placed his hand up her skirt and was trying to get off again.

I held Lisa in front of me while we watched them, my hands up under her blouse tweaking her sensitive nipples. She leaned back against me working her ass up and down my once again hard cock. Her breathing was heavy and ragged and we were both ready for round two. As right as it felt with Lisa, it felt like I was spying on my wife during an intimate moment.

Malomar
Malomar
385 Followers