Sex After Work

Story Info
Male slave comes home, has sex, gets punished.
1k words
4.08
21.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen making dinner when I heard his car pull up. Hurriedly, I checked my reflection in the window above the sink. It would not do for me to be disheveled. The front door shut, and I turned back to the soup. A shadow moved, and I knew he'd come into the room. Taking a deep breath, I turned around.

He was leaning against the doorframe, watching me with his hazel eyes. A girl could get lost in those eyes. Staring into them, I smiled and said, "hey." He didn't reply, just stood straight and walked toward me. He took the ladle from my hand, lay it on the counter, and kissed me deeply. Although surprised, I relaxed and let him.

Feeling my acceptance, he began to kiss me deeper; rougher and harder. Liking it, but wanting to get back to dinner, I moved away. Having other intentions, he held me tighter, and moved closer. He kissed me again, and started fingering my shirt. My hands moved to stop him, but he caught them in one hand, and held them away. He began to unbutton my shirt one-handed, while still managing to kiss me.

Beginning to feel warmth from my pussy, I decided to let him have his way, and kissed him back. My hands were released, and they flew to his shirt. As he took off my shirt, I took off his. He pulled away, and unhooked my bra. I began to unbuckle his belt. About to toss it away, he caught my hand, and took the belt.

He looked into my eyes, and slowly began coiling the belt around his hand. My breath caught, remembered fun with the belt occupied my thoughts. Forcing myself back to reality, I found him reaching past me to put the belt on the table behind me. His belt gone, I reached for the zipper. I'd wanted to go fast, but his hand lay over mine, and guided it down, painstakingly slow. My hand alone again, was at the base of his zipper and it traveled to one hip while my other hand went opposite. I began to pull his pants down. I'd forgotten about the shoes. I quickly knelt and removed them. His pants, able to be removed, were.

Naked, beautiful, he stood. I moved to join him. My lips brushed his cock on the way up. Feeling closed up, and not wanting to be, my pants joined his in a matter of seconds. He kissed me roughly, and guided me back toward the table. When I was leaning against it, he slid me up onto it. I lay back and spread my legs. I didn't have to wait long. His cock at my entrance, he thrust, and buried himself in me. Pulling out, he began to thrust hard, fast and rough. His rhythm was fast and smooth. I don't know what he was doing, or how he was doing it, but I was elated, and wanted more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me. His naked, sweaty body against mine was too much. I orgasmed with him still thrusting, and was lost on the waves of ecstasy. I suspect my orgasm triggered his, because he came right after me. When he was finished, he pulled out, and lay next to me, panting. A few minutes passed while I ran my hands down his body.

I kissed him to distract from my reaching for the belt that lay behind me. When I had it, I rolled on top of him, and buckled it around his neck. His eyes went wide, but he didn't say anything. "Why don't you come upstairs with me?" I asked. He followed with a slight tug on the leather around his neck. I led him upstairs to the bedroom. In the center of it, I told him to kneel. He obeyed, and dropped to his knees, hands behind back, head bowed. I walked past him toward the closet on the far side of the room, and opened the door.

A section of the closet was reserved for our "toys." I selected a few items from that section, and walked back toward him, keeping two things, and setting the rest on the table. When I was in front of him, I removed the belt from around his neck, and in it's place locked a leather collar. I clipped a leash onto on of the rings, and led him to the table. "Do you know why you're being punished?" He shook his head no. "Because you came home, undressed me, and fucked me on our kitchen table. You distracted me from dinner, and I was really rather hungry." I crossed my arms, and waited. He leaned forward, and reached for a paddle. He glanced at me, and I smiled. The paddle was laid on a separate part of the table, to wait for use later in the night. A crop was picked up, and he held it out, and I heard, "Please Mistress, punish me."

I took the crop from his hands, smiled, and moved my finger in a circle. He turned, lay his hands on the desk, and braced himself. He shivered when the leather touched his ass. Not a strike, but the crop lightly touching him, tracing him. I took it away, and began to strike. His ass, lower back and legs turned red as the blows fell. When he began to shake, I glanced at the clock. Twenty-five minutes of steady strikes had passed, and yet, not a tear. I stopped hitting, and moved to the other side of the table. His knuckles were white, and his lips were bloody from biting them, but not a tear in sight. He looked at me, and I smiled. "Oh, my slave, I am so proud of you. You took it like a man, and I'm very pleased."

I ran my fingers through his hair, and kissed him. Pulled away, and licked my lips. A drop of his blood ran down my chin, and he leaned toward me. His tongue darted out, and licked it. I kissed him again, and pushed him down. He went to his knees. I looked down at him, and saw he was hard. "Your cock is so big, so hard, and so beautiful. It's just begging to be teased. I think, later tonight, we'll have to indulge in that." His head snapped up. He looked at me, and swallowed hard.