Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my disappointment there was no sign of our new acquaintances at breakfast, following which we played a few sets of tennis until the sun got too high. Rich took a nap in the shade by the pool while I showered for lunch, getting more excited by the minute. I shook his shoulder before leaving for the rendezvous with Tom and Les.

"Going down to lunch Rich, see if I can find that couple. Coming?"

He sounded in a better mood today, "Okay, in a mo. Don't forget we are going on that trip soon."

With other things on my mind I had completely forgotten I had agreed to an excursion to visit some disused film set. He also reminded me that we had to visit his uncle sometime before we returned home.

It had started to rain and as a result the restaurant was busier than usual, but I located the two hammock lovers sitting opposite each other at a wooden bench table near the pool. Grabbing a complimentary drink from the bar I wound my way towards them through the crowded tables.

Almost like twins Les and Tom were dressed identically in khaki t-shirts and shorts, as if about to embark upon a safari. They looked up and grinned as I approached and, as they introduced themselves, I felt Tom's eyes work their way up my body which I had clad as sexily as possible without looking too tarty, and much to Richard's disapproval. I trembled under his gaze as his eyes settled on my half exposed boobs and what little tanned cleavage I was able to display. Her seat being adjacent to the pool, Les slid along and invited me to join them, so I squatted down next to her.

"Do you fancy eating with us Sue? We have only just started."

Much as I desperately wanted to hang out with these lovely guys, I declined.

"Sorry, Rich & I are booked to go on a tour over on the main island." My eyes scanned the restaurant. "That's assuming he ever turns up. Please don't let me stop you though."

Les, or Lesilia by her full name, was even more attractive in daylight, with wonderfully translucent skin, a great figure and much larger breasts than my own. But of course my real interest lay with Tom. I think that last night's definition of handsome would be an exaggeration, but sexy was definitely in there, possibly a little older than me in his late twenties. I sensed a deep kindness very much akin to my brother and on making that comparison, idly wondered if his cock would be anywhere as near as big.

Tom was the first to raise the subject of last night's jollifications, and once the initial embarrassment was overcome we all quite quickly relaxed into the subject of sex and agreed it had been a very erotic interlude. My assumption that they were new arrivals was confirmed, they had only been on the island an hour or so before we first saw them.

"We had been saving up our sex for four weeks, just to give the holiday more edge," said Tom.

"So that's why you were horny enough to do it like that in the open," I laughed.

"Afterwards I was worried that we might have embarrassed you," replied Les.

When I shared that I quite enjoy seeing people make out and make love, they both looked relieved and agreed the same. With consideration to the location and the very sexy company, I could have gladly ditched that afternoon tour with my brother and suggested going to bed with both of them, and I had a distinct feeling they wouldn't have refused. The way Les looked intensely at me every time she spoke convinced me she was into girls, and that was what they had in mind when they wrote that note. I decided there and then that if she were, I would gladly lose my virginity with her!

What I did notice however was that Les was also very aware of the way that Tom and I were eyeing each other up. You better hold tight onto him, I thought, you have some very horny competition here. I made a special point of noticing the promising absence again of any wedding or engagement rings on either of their hands.

By the time Richard arrived we had fortunately changed the subject, I had already warned the others that he was not so hot about last night's voyeuristic event and not to discuss sex.

Introductions were made again. Tom got up to buy us all drinks and Rich slid boldly along the seat to sit opposite Les. To my amazement, and delight, they seemed to click straight away. They quickly discovered a common interest in antique books, whether they were sexually attracted to each other at this time I didn't know, or even care, but the reader will guess by now that I was fancying Tom like crazy, and blatantly let my bare toes caress his leg to make him aware of the fact. His eyes locked with mine and he made no attempt to move his leg.

The other two totally engrossed with each other, Tom and I talked quietly between ourselves and particularly about the fun last night. Richard and I had earlier agreed that since they had seen us having sex it would be improper at this stage to reveal that we were brother and sister.

Sadly, all too soon we were interrupted by a waiter telling us our ride awaited. When I reached under the table for my bag Tom leant down with me and suggested a repeat of last night's performance.

"I would love to watch you two fuck again," he whispered.

I studied his deep blue eyes, "I would like that too. And vice versa."

He grinned and lewdly stroked his obvious erection and I blew it a kiss. In that instant I knew I was going to fuck this man, and I think he suspected the same, all that remained was where and when. If the table had an overhanging cloth I could easily have started the ball rolling there and then! Amazingly, I had to drag Richard away from Les, we said our goodbyes with kisses and hugs all round, the gentle pressure of Tom's cock against my belly not going amiss. We arranged to meet later for dinner.

As we wound our way around impossible bends on the mountainous west coast of St Vincent, we discussed our new friends. "They seem a nice couple Rich." There were three other couples in the little tour bus, all on our way to the film set of the Pirates of the Caribbean.

He grinned, "Les seems a very nice lady, not what I expected after last night."

I whispered close to his ear, "What did you expect Rich, a couple of sex maniacs desperate for us to lure them into our love nest and fuck their brains out?" I couldn't very well admit that this exactly my intention!

"No, but I could see that you want to get your claws into Tom, I'm not that blind!"

"Ha ha, more than my claws! Do you mind that I fancy him? He told me that he only met Les last month and like you he offered her his spare ticket, he had just broken up with his girlfriend. Les came along for the sun and the sex, but with no particular commitment to her."

"Yeah, she said the same. She admitted she was along for the free ride, so to speak."

I laughed, "I think they call that fuck buddies. Just how we are Rich."

Richard smiled. "Yeah, but without the fuck bit, sis."

"So do you fancy her then?"

He shook his head in mock disapproval. "Sue, I am not like you, we didn't even go there." Then he grinned, "But I must admit she is very sexy, I could be tempted if she offered."

I sighed impatiently, "Dear brother, don't wait for the woman every time. If you want her, go for it, I shall certainly do so with Tom, given half the chance. This evening should be fun, especially if last night was anything to go by."

He looked away from me out of the window without replying. The dramatic rugged scenery sped by.

I taunted him further, "And I would love to see the expression on her face if she sees your cock! Remember, Fran and Helen knew about it in advance, so they were forewarned!"

As the palm trees flashed by the window, I visualised the four of us back down there on the beach in the dark, two watching two, but this time with Tom inside me and his girlfriend impaled on my brother's colossal cock. By the time we reached our destination I was uncomfortably damp and had surreptitiously slipped a tissue into my pants.

The film set was just as I had seen it in the movie, minus the actors of course. The gallows, the pub, the village square, it was all there. I made a mental note to watch the film again sometime, it wouldn't be the first time I had orgasmed to the presence of Johnny Depp. I sighed when I realised I was crossing the same little artificial bridge that he had done only a few months ago.

Unfortunately we didn't make it for dinner, frustratingly our minibus broke down, bit we did catch up with our new friends later in the bar. My plans for another beach liaison were soon dampened when it started to rain again. So much for the sunny Caribbean! Even Richard seemed a little disappointed, I think he might just have gone along with our adventure so that he could be with Les, even if they didn't go as far as having sex. I strongly sensed something growing between them, and evidently it wasn't yet his cock! I did give it a squeeze of encouragement though and Les, spotting this with a sly grin, did the same to her own partner.

I made it quite obvious to Tom that I fancied him so, like me, he was keen on the evening progressing towards something sexual, but it all went bottoms-up when he suggested that we substitute the rainswept beach for one of our bedrooms, and when I opened my big mouth and added that our bed was easily big enough for four or more, Richard finally flipped and stalked out of the bar. I was very disappointed with my brother, having got so close, and went to bed in a complete sulk, masturbating myself to sleep, visualising Tom making love to me in one of those hammocks.

As it happened I wouldn't have too long to wait.

But first, in Part 6, an old schoolfriend shows up, with an interesting offer!

12