Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should have asked, I wouldn't have minded. I love to share him with my friends. In fact I'll let you into a little secret." She pulled me close again, "On New Years Eve I slept with his brother."

"What, not that horrible Kevin? Did Paul know?"

She laughed, "Of course he did, he was there too, and Kev's girlfriend. And before you ask, yes I did sleep with her. In fact I enjoyed her more than her boyfriend!"

"You dirty bitch!"

"I know! Jealous?"

"No way," I lied.

"When do you leave, Sue?"

"As soon as the boat gets here, anytime now."

She shook her head impatiently, "No silly, I meant when do you fly home?"

"Sorry. Tuesday night. Why?"

"Then there still might be time for us, we don't have anything planned before then, and Mike and Rita leave tomorrow."

"We'll see, depends on the others. Must go. Bye."

I grinned at the female eavesdroppers and they smiled knowingly back as I passed their table.

The first remark I received upon rejoining the others was predictable and it came quietly from Les.

"If I didn't know better, another five minutes and you two would have been under the table."

I blushed and whispered back, "Or on a bed! You are pretty close there Les, Sophie is an old friend from college."

"Hmm, I could see she wanted more than just lessons!"

"Did it show that much?"

"Well, put it this way, the couple next to you have deserted their breakfast and headed back to their room."

"I think they are mother and daughter Les."

"So what? Remember where we are Sue."

I laughed. After my antics with Richard I should be the last one to cast the stone.

I carefully pocketed Sophie's number, I had a feeling I would need it in the near future. And I did, and, shortly after that delicious sexy occasion alone with her, Tom and Paul shared with her in my first-ever proper foursome. As I mentioned before, Sophie was not destined to be my first female lover, there were two before her, but more about that later in my story.

Before we departed for our boat Tom cornered me, he too questioning me about my coffee chat.

"Sophie and Paul are old pals from college Tom, just a coincidence they are here, although I guess the swinging element of this place does reduce the odds somewhat. She was the one making all the noise in the next cabin last night."

"She looked more like she was coming on to you, I've seen that girl-to-girl expression before."

"You're absolutely right, but I told her I was not ready for that sort of thing just yet." I'm deceiving myself with my lies, I thought.

"Pity, I would love to watch you two together."

I snorted, "Tom, I'm disappointed in you, that's a typical base male reaction. I wonder what you would say if I told you I have the same fantasy about watching two guys suck each other off?"

I was unprepared for his reply, "No prob, when we get home I will set it up!"

"Don't tell me you're bisexual Tom?"

He laughed, "Of course not, but for you I could be, just for the night of course!"

From his face I couldn't tell if he was serious, but from his revelations the next day I discovered he was deadly so. The thought of his mouth around another stiff cock suddenly excited me and if we weren't about to leave I would have dragged him off to Paul and asked him if he was interested! Sophie's long-time boyfriend was actually gay when they first met at school and I often wondered if she he had got him fully back into the closet.

Quickly I changed the subject and offered up my own surprise, "Paul and Sophie are keen to sleep with us Tom."

"Wow! That's a bit soon, I haven't recovered from this little event yet!"

The manager Vaughan passed by just as I was kissing Tom softly and squeezing his dick. He smiled, he'd seen it all before, it went with the location. I felt a little sorry that in his position he couldn't join in the erotic fun he appeared to endorse.

"I have no intention of letting you recover," I breathed into Tom's mouth then, seeing Richard frantically waving, I reluctantly pulled away. "Gotta go darling, duty calls. See you tomorrow morning, we will get back as early as possible, I'm so looking forward to our day together."

"And another night! I can't wait to fuck you again."

The Fast Cat for our journey to Bequia had arrived at the jetty and the four of us wandered across the beach towards it, passing the hammocks with a laugh.

"Maybe in one of those again," he added quietly as we kissed goodbye. Richard and Les were in a clinch as well.

As we sped away from the shore we waved to our two lovers, knowing that inside less than a day I would be back in Tom's comforting arms.

No sex in this part, sorry! But I hope you enjoyed my horny conversation with Sophie. To this day I still do not know how I didn't end up in bed with her that day.

In the next chapter, away from our lover's nest on Young Island, I get to meet Richard's pervy uncle. Oh yes, and my brother gets an unexpected blowjob!

12