Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you don't make love to her tonight, Tom and I will come into your room and fuck in front of you both, and I will tell her about Elena."

He looked at me aghast, "You wouldn't?"

I gave him my most thunderous look. "Yes I fucking would, and you know it." And probably enjoy it I thought to myself. I pressed the point home, "Rich, I have done everything I can to set you up with Les, short of holding you at the entrance to her pussy and pushing you in."

I looked at my watch, "In fact I would put good money on that she is lying there in bed right now thinking about your cock, her pussy getting wetter by the minute knowing she will be in your arms in less than an hour." I had woken earlier with similar thoughts, about Tom's nice fat one, I couldn't wait to be with it again.

Richard suddenly turned to me with a big grin.

"What's so funny Rich? This is serious stuff here. Les is waiting for you, she is fascinated about this little fellow." I patted his bulge. "She told me in as many words yesterday that she wants you to fuck her, and take it from me that's from the horse's mouth, so go for it cowboy."

"I was actually laughing at Elena."

"What about her?'

"She tossed me off all over her lettuces."

I grinned, "Eew, glad we didn't have salad with our dinner!"

For a moment my mind drifted back to our late teens.

"Remember that time you came on my tits and pussy Rich?"

He grinned and I felt his cock twitch, "Of course, how could I forget? Why do you ask?"

"Because I told Les about that, and that you are my brother too, and she said she would love it if you did it with her, and her face too."

"Oh no Sue, I wish you hadn't told her about all that. Fuck. Whatever will she think?"

"She was fine was fine with it, she thought it was very cool and said it made her even more horny for you. She said she likes men who are adventurous! Besides, she has a past of her own which she will tell you about in good time."

"Bloody hell Sue, you said you hadn't told anyone else."

I smiled, "I said I wouldn't tell anyone new."

He grabbed my arm aggressively, pinching the flesh, "So, out with it Sue, who else knows about us?"

"Well..." I grinned.

"Oh fuck. Who?"

"Well, as you know, Helen always knew, we always shared everything, and that was before you slept with her recently, so she was obviously okay with it, and I told Les because she shared a secret of her own which she will tell you about when she is ready. Sophie's the other one, she and Paul always assumed there was something between you and me anyway. She asked me yesterday and I told her. You know she would still drop her knickers at a flash for you?"

He grinned at his memory of my school friend, she had visited the family house quite often.

"But she's always been with Paul, so that won't be very likely."

You would be very surprised I thought, if you knew what was really going on at our little island. As I continued to stroke the outline of his erection I could see St Vincent taking shape through the early morning haze, our little sexy haven of Young Island at the moment hidden from view. Feeling devilish, I gave the head a squeeze, releasing a tell-tale of pre-cum in his light coloured shorts!

He looked down and pushed my hand away in annoyance, "You bitch!"

I laughed, "Stand in the wind Rich, it will soon go away, save the rest of it for Les."

He stood up, adjusting his cock, "Talking of secrets, does Tom know that we're related?"

"No darling, but I do plan to tell him today, he's bound to find out sooner or later and I would rather it comes from me. Don't worry, he's pretty broadminded. He told me he has a sister and used to fancy her too."

"Bet he didn't have sex with her though."

"Probably because she isn't as sexy as me," I grinned, and we both went silent, anticipating the day ahead, our lovers getting nearer by the minute.

Our day of sexual destiny had dawned.

Don't worry, for those of you craving some more sexual action, it does return in the next chapter, a longer one too! A whole 24 hours with my sexy new lover, and we share together some surprising dark secrets of our youth.

Thanks again for the overwhelming number of emails, I try to reply to you all, but there have been so many! Some of you, mainly the guys, have admitted to getting off on reading my story? Although this wasn't the intention when I decided to write, I am secretly thrilled that I have turned you on.

By the way, a few readers have asked if my story is true. Yes it is, although for obvious reasons I have changed a few names. The accuracy of my memory comes from years of keeping diaries! And Young Island does really exist, and I did really meet Tom there, exactly where I said, in that neighbouring hammock. And everyone has a pervy uncle, don't they?

Sue x

PS To the girl in Scotland who asked the question. Yes, I am now truly bisexual! And that experience I owe totally to my friends in my story. Thank you girls for opening my mind, and sharing with me, you know who you are.

12