Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed. As soon as he saw my fingers working on my clit, he grinned, moved closer to me and slowly but firmly moved his hand up and down his shaft, pointing its purple head directly at my erect nipples. I had been so close to orgasm for so long that I got off in next to no time and he needed little incentive to join me. As I climaxed I asked him to cum on my tits, and a little did, but he was wanking so hard in order to keep up with me that his spunk flew everywhere, including onto my face.

Much to my delight, he leaned forward and licked his cum of my nose, then tentatively kissed me, transferring his salty cream onto my tongue as my fingers continued to fly frantically across my clit. Seeing how I reacted to this he grinned and lapped another blob off my chin and inserted that too into my mouth. The experience of kissing with his cum in our mouths excited me so much that I came again, this time so violently that I screeched out loud.

Both of us trembling, we continued to kiss hungrily until we had wound down from our orgasms and cleaned up all of his cream, from my body and of course his cock. Somehow it all disappeared, most of it orally.

"God, I love sex with you," I panted into his mouth.

"Let's go back to the hotel then, and fuck."

I frowned at his wilting cock.

"Don't worry, he will be ready by the time we get there."

"I would like that Tom, but let's just relax for a moment, not sure I can stand up, let alone walk down the hill!"

We pulled our shorts back up and for a while leaned together against the tree, each lost in our own thoughts. I recollected the only other time I experienced a spunky kiss, with my late husband Jim. It had been his idea and I remember how it turned me on no end, especially after I had told him about my wanking sessions with my brother. Then the fool had spoilt the moment when I bent down to lick him clean. He put his cock in my mouth and I assumed he wanted me to suck it, but he tried to put something in my mouth that wasn't his cum and I had pushed him away in disgust, his cock spurting instead on my tits. We didn't speak for days after that, and it was the start of a downward spiral in our relationship. Down below on my pussy, if he had asked, in the right circumstances might have been horny, but in my mouth? Eeuw!

That reminiscence had an immediate effect on my bladder and I moved over to the bushes for a quick pee. Not quite out of sight of Tom, I am not that much of a prude! He gallantly turned his head away but I made sure he could hear! I wondered if that turned him on? I wiped my pussy with some grass and pulled up my pants in full view of him and sat down again.

"Sue, what was the special thing that you wanted from me?"

"Tell you later Tom, I'm not ready yet."

Of course it was anal sex. Every time a tongue or finger touched my bum hole I got an ever-increasing urge to go further, just like the other night with Tom. Only Jim had really come close by inserting a finger once when I was in mid-orgasm. He went really deep and apologised afterward and I like a fool I didn't follow it up. Now, I knew it was going to happen, and soon, and maybe with Tom, but I was still quite apprehensive about it. I resolved I would have to be very randy and very drunk!

In a blissful state we wandered hand in hand back down the hill and, failing the sight of any means of transport legged it all the way into town. We had previously considered wandering a bit further but I had had enough travelling around these last few days so we walked back to the ferry. Besides, I wanted to fuck, especially when I could see Tom's dick taking shape again. I think my dirty suggestions all the way down the hill did a lot to help that, especially when I informed him I was going to fuck his brains out, adding a few more choice words for effect!

We arrived to find the maid cleaning our room. Sensing we needed the bed (whatever gave her that thought?), she sped up her work, but we decided to going to the beach bar and quench another thirst first! An hour later found us back in the room sprawled naked on the newly made-up bed and ready for some serious lovemaking.

Tom lay beneath me as I straddled his cock, wincing as he stretched me open to receive his love weapon. Never having given birth, my muscles were tight and I revelled in the grip I had on him. I stopped him when he attempted to thrust upward.

"No Tom, I said I was going to fuck you. So stay still and enjoy."

When he was fully inside me I leaned forward and kissed him, his hands responded by cupping my breasts and tweaking my nipples. In this position, my favourite, my clitty was rubbing against his cock so I had a good chance of us cumming together. On my knees I bounced up and down on him, our eyes locked, and again that finger sneaked around and into my ass. I was so tempted to lift my pussy off his cock and ease him into my other hole, but he chose that moment to ignore my request and, flexing his hips, started to fuck back up at me. That fired me up so much I had no trouble beating him to orgasm and as soon as I had climbed down he pulled out from under me.

"Stay as you are," he muttered breathlessly and, crawling up to my bum, took me deeply from behind. A few lusty strokes and he was there too.

"I love you," I whispered as I flopped back down beside him. I had only ever said that to two people before. Once was post orgasm like just now, but I was pretty stoned at the time, the other was of course with my dear husband.

"Hmm, I think I love you too Sue, and I don't want this to stop."

I laughed, looking down at his cock, "I think you have to Tom, for the moment anyway."

I looked at him pensively, recognising the concern on his face.

"There's no reason why it should stop Tom, we can carry on here, or at home."

He laughed and pinched my nipple. "How about both then?"

Exhausted, we cuddled up under the duvet, naked and in each other's arms.

Before we fell asleep, I asked the question, "Tom, have you any secrets? You know, sexy ones?"

He didn't reply.

"Tom?"

"None that you would want to hear," he murmured. That made me more determined!

"Try me."

"Not tonight Sue, I'm knackered."

"Tomorrow then?"

He didn't reply. He was asleep.

In the next part, those secrets are divulged after, of course, more sex with my horny new boyfriend.

12