Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! What did you do?"

"I watched of course, same as he sometimes does if I screw another guy."

"Why didn't you join in?'

"I sensed she wasn't into girls so I sat it out."

God, this girl! Just when I had climbed down from the ceiling I was getting turned on again, my thoughts focussed on my own teen years, but this girl was far more adventurous than I had ever been, and I thought I was promiscuous at nineteen! "Then why won't you wait for Tom? I would love to watch him fuck you, just like he did this morning."

"Sue, you might think this weird but, I usually only go with a guy once. Greg and I just prefer to swap. That's me, I get off on that, sorry. When, and if, I meet the right bloke it might be different."

I must have looked disappointed because she came up to me and kissed my mouth softly, and then made for the door.

"That only applies to guys by the way," she grinned over her shoulder. "See you, I have your number."

I called after her, "When are you in London next?"

She paused, for a moment deep in thought, as if indecisive.

"Can you keep a secret Sue?"

How many more secrets I wondered? "Another one? Of course I can."

She walked back inside closing the door again behind her and took my hand, I was suddenly aware I was still stark naked.

"I am going to be in London on and off for the whole of September, and if we are going to meet up again I think there is something you should know.'

"Know what?" Soo had moved back into the room and I reached out and stroked her thigh, desperately wanting more of what we had just done, twice.

She gripped my hand, moving almost within reach of her damp bikini-covered crotch, "One day I want you to move that hand higher still!"

I looked puzzled, "Is that your secret?"

"No silly." She looked hesitant. "It's just that you might think me weird and not want me again. And I so want to do it again with you Sue, and by September my pussy will have healed." She grinned, "Then you can make me cum with your tongue instead of talking all the time."

Intrigued at what she could possibly disclose I continued to stroke her thigh, God, now I had started I wanted more sex with this strange girl. I looked at my watch wondering if there would be time before Tom returned.

"Go on, trust me, nothing will shock me, I've got my own stuff that would make your hair curl."

"Impossible," she laughed, running her fingers through her thick black bob, "I've been trying for years!"

I pinched her thigh, "Tell me about it!" I would give up sex for curly hair, for a day that is1

I was now desperate to know her secret and continue with some lovemaking. I had experienced the first taste of the apple, now I wanted to eat her down to the core and spit the pips out!

"Greg isn't really my lover."

"What do you mean? What about the beach? We heard him cry out."

She laughed, "Oh that! I just gave him a wank to quieten him down. He's really my brother!"

I laughed out loud and clapped my hands.

She frowned, "What's so fucking funny about that?"

I shook my head, "Never mind, tell you in a minute. Go on."

Sooline paused, obviously distracted by my outburst, and then shrugged her shoulders.

"Greg was twenty when my parents got drunk and horny one night and the result was little old me. Being the youngest of two brothers he sort of took me under my wing, especially when my Dad died of cancer."

I stayed silent, the similarity to my own experience was unnerving, especially with what followed.

"When I got into my teens I caught him masturbating one day and one thing led to another and very soon I was doing it for him, he wasn't having any luck with the girls you see."

I couldn't believe it, this was Richard and me all over again, "Did you suck him?"

"No, And we don't fuck either, never have done. Although we have been tempted, we daren't go there. Greg is quite religious and says it would be an abomination. Personally I don't care, a fuck is a fuck. Bollocks."

She grinned when she saw that my fingers had gravitated down between my legs, the bitch had got me horny yet again, as if it had gone away in the first place!

"If you are going to wank, I'd better join you," she grinned and she too slipped her hand into her pants.

"So what got you two into watching each other have sex?" I asked her.

Her fingers, like mine were moving gently over her pussy, the only difference was that mine was blatantly in full view!

"Well, we got to the stage we were both watching porn and I was getting him off virtually every night and after a while it got monotonous, so we decided to sneak out in the dark and watch other couples have sex. They call it dogging, you know. One time we got caught but they invited us to watch and we have got off on that ever since. So, do you think we are weird?"

I laughed, my finger in the place her tongue had recently explored, "Not at all Soo, what you are telling me is so similar to my own experience."

"Really? Is that why you laughed? You going to tell me that Tom is your brother?"

I grinned, "Very close, but not Tom. You remember that tall guy that passed us in the bar?"

She nodded, "The one with the huge cock? He's your brother? Lead me to him darling!"

I laughed, Richard really must invest in some tighter pants!

"Yes, Richard's my brother. He's the one I originally came on holiday with, and we used to do the same things you did with Greg, but I did get to give him a blow job once as well."

"Fuck. I'm getting to like you more and more Sue. Tell me more."

"Well, we are actually step brother and sister, otherwise I don't think we would have actually had sex together."

"You fucked him too? You delicious dirty bitch, I wish I could have seen that!"

Her fingers were working furiously in her pants and I sped up mine to keep pace, intuitively we knew we wanted to cum together.

"We only did it twice, once a few weeks ago and then last week in one of those hammocks. That's where we met Tom and Les, his girlfriend."

"Will you go with him again, your brother I mean?"

"No, it was really just a pity fuck the first time, and the second go was spontaneous when I saw the other two shagging. He has Les now and I think it might just work out."

"Just like you and Tom?"

"Yes, but we have decided to have an open relationship and be just fuck-buddies."

"Very cool, I approve of that. Best way to have sex, no strings."

"So what's the deal now with you and Greg?"

"As I said, we both just get off on watching each other have fun. Being a big guy he is also a very useful chaperone. Sometimes when we are without a date we get each other off, but not orally."

"Just like last night?"

"Yes, exactly like last night. You might not have noticed but we both got incredibly turned on catching you two fucking in that hammock, so I took him down the beach and wanked his cock. I did myself later watching him with that waitress slut."

"Wow!"

"Have I surprised you? Do you think me weird that I still wank my big brother, and he strokes my pussy?"

"Shit! How can I call that weird Soo? Tom won't mind me telling you this, he used to masturbate with his best friend, sometimes they did each other."

"Now that I would liked to see, I keep urging Greg to try that but he won't go there, his religion and all that."

She was so involved in frigging her pussy that I caught her completely off guard when I grabbed her bum in both hands and once again pulled her groin into my face, pressing my mouth to her partially clad pussy. The odour of her sex excited me as my lips explored the soft yielding outline of her pussy, careful to avoid the stitches at one side of her vulva, and for a long moment she was silent as she started to weaken under my pressure, especially as she was aware of me reaching my own orgasm. I made the mistake of starting to lower her briefs when she placed her hands on my head and gently pushed me away.

"Sue, as much as I want you to do this, I really can't. I want my pussy to be perfect for you, and then you can have me for as long as you like."

She knelt down and kissed me softly, tasting each other on our lips, and then with a cheeky grin, she was gone, both of us incomplete. My head whirling, I plonked myself down on the loo, the seat still warm from her ass, and quickly got myself off.

As I straightened my dishevelled hair I wondered if I would ever see her again. I had just had sex with my first girl, and yet I hadn't, not fully. I felt a little cheated that my introduction to bisexuality had been purely one-way. I had enjoyed the orgasms but somehow still felt incomplete.

I quickly showered and returned to the beach, wondering when I was going to tell Tom and, interestingly, when he was going to own up to me! I decided to luxuriate in my secrecy for a little while and give him the pleasure of the temporary privacy of his own experience as well.

In the next chapter Tom and I head for home, leaving my brother Richard and his new girlfriend to luxuriate for a further three days in our newly discovered paradise. We have a long revealing conversation on the plane.

But my story isn't over yet! There's Karen, and Sophie and Paul all to come. ThenĀ¬ I am up to date!

12