Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, I don't understand."

He turned and smiled at me, "You will. You remember Sooline whispering to me last night as we left the bar?"

"Yes I do. You said it was something about hoping to see us again sometime."

"Yes she did, but she also said "I swim at sex,' and that's what I was remembering I had to do, I knew this weird gothic teenager was waiting for me in the sea."

Out of sight below the complimentary newspaper I squeezed his cock, "So this little fellow led you to the beach then?"

A pretty stewardess in red offered us some free drinks, I wondered if his ex Lisa looked anything like her. When her trolley was out of earshot I got him to continue.

"There were some early birds on the beach, and joggers performing their morning ritual. She was in the water, out deep and off to one side of the bay."

"Had she seen you?"

He shook his head, "If she had, she didn't wave, she seemed to stay in one spot, gently paddling her arms to stay afloat."

"So why did you think she wanted to fuck?"

"I don't know Sue, I just knew, the way people do? I was drawn to her like a magnet and dived into the sea."

"What happened to the hangover?"

He grinned, "What hangover!"

"So was she surprised to see you?"

"I don't think so, her eyes soon locked with mine and long before I even reached her I knew we were going to fuck."

"So were you hard and ready like this?" I squeezed him some more, feeling his manhood swelling under my hand.

"Umm, put it like this, I was a bit too pornographic to be out of the water!"

He sighed as I slowly stroked him though his jeans, "Go on, what happened when you got to her? Did she jump you?"

"Not immediately, her face was as expressionless as last night, but there was no doubt about the intent within her eyes, but when I moved in to kiss her she turned her head to one side, my lips finding instead the long pale neck below that cropped hair."

"Mmm, I love being kissed there, Tom." And presented my neck to him.

He nuzzled my flesh, releasing a leak into my panties, and whispered in my ear, "We were both paddling well out of depth and together we moved inshore so we could stand. Apart from that kiss, we still hadn't touched each other."

"What was she wearing, Tom?"

"Same black bikini as yesterday. Reaching shallow water she grinned impishly and raised her arm out of the water, her hand clutching the bikini bottom, and showing off her hairy armpit."

"So you got the message then?"

Seeing this was turning me on, and knowing I had sex with her a few hours later, it spurred him on.

"Bloody right, it was clear what she wanted. So I lowered my own trunks and pulled her toward me and grasped her ass. Then she grabbed hold of my cock and pulled me into her. It was very strange, my cock being ice cold and her pussy red hot!"

I shuddered, remembering that delicious moment when his thick cock had first entered my own pussy. I imagined it was good for Soo too.

"Had she still not said anything?"

"Nope, she just looked hard into my eyes and silently mouthed the universal invitation to have sex."

"What, 'fuck me'?

"Yep."

"And of course you obliged."

"If it was you, wouldn't you have wanted me too?"

"Of course I would Tom, and I don't blame you one bit. But isn't doing it in salt water supposed to make you sore?"

"Yes, I've done it before, in Ibiza actually, but I remembered what I had to do is to stay inserted as deeply as possible, then restricting the in-and-out bit to short but fast, thus keeping the water out. We should try that sometime."

"I think it's great that you fucked her Tom, it turns me on to know that you are doing something that pleases you, and I hope you will be the same with me if I want to go with another guy."

I felt dampness beneath my hand, he had leaked through his pants. Now I had to keep the newspaper there!

"I think you are the most amazing woman I have ever met Sue, and of course I will go along with that and just maybe the woman I am shagging will be the wife of the guy that you are fucking at the same time."

I kissed his cheek, "You mean, Sophie and Paul?"

"Exactly."

It was time to test the water, "You know he's bisexual don't you?"

"So?"

"So, this fat cock of yours might get more attention than you bargain for."

Tom turned my face to his, "We made an agreement Sue, if what you want me to do excites you, then I will go along with it. Anyway…" he whispered, "… you know I have this hankering to see what one tastes like."

"Another cock, you mean?" I whispered back.

"Yes," he hissed.

"In which case I can assure you that they taste delicious, and Paul's in particular is very tasty if my memory serves me right!"

"Good, that's settled then, now where were we?"

"You were in the sea, fucking Sooline. Did no-one see you or realise what you were both doing?"

"No, only our chests were visible above the water, I remember looking over her shoulder at the beach, only the joggers came anywhere near the water's edge, and if it was obvious what we were doing, they didn't seem concerned. Perhaps sex in the sea is now old-hat!"

"So how long did you fuck?"

"We did it as fast as the restriction of the sea would allow, knowing that once the salt water crept in the fun would be over. I was fascinated by the determination of this girl to screw just for the fun of it, and sensed that she didn't fancy me all that much, she just needed someone different to fuck. I filled the slot, to coin a phrase.

"Did you make her cum?"

"When I reached between us to finger her clit, she shook her head and put my hand back on her ass."

"That's odd, she was the same with me."

"Well, she shook it again when, knowing I was about to cum, I started to pull out. Instead, she gritted her teeth and pulled me even closer."

"Ha ha, I bet that gave you the green light!"

"It did. I came inside her, she muttered a grunt of satisfaction, pulled herself off me, kissed me on the cheek and swam away, just like that. Something funny though."

"What?"

"While I stood there waiting for my cock to go down, a small blob of spunk rose to the surface."

"So that was it then? A quick shag?"

"Yep. When I waded back to shore saw her swimming out toward the diving raft, I wondered if she was leaving a trail of sperm behind her!"

I laughed at that vision as he continued, "Just in case you ask, I was expertly advised by my doctor that salt water is not only a good contraceptive but pretty good at anti infection too."

"That's a relief Tom, considering I nearly had my tongue buried in her pussy a few hours later. So was that it?"

"Uh huh. Back by the restaurant I took one last look, she was sitting on the raft and waved to me, and I hurried back to our chalet, found you asleep, stark naked on your back with your legs wide apart. I couldn't have been gone more than twenty minutes. The rest you know."

I smiled lovingly at my new man, "The rest I remember very well."

"So, are you going to meet up with her again?"

"I would like to Tom, but she lives in Belgium, so it could be difficult. What about you, did you swap numbers with her?"

"No way. I like someone who takes an interest when you are having sex with them. It was an impulse animal thing, she had a hole to be filled and I obliged. It was one of these holiday things you talked about."

"So Tom, are we still going to be fuck-buddies then?"

"Of course." He cast one eye toward the toilet. "How about starting now?"

"No way, not in that smelly thing!"

We were gifted with an empty seat beside us and for most of the overnight flight we slept in each other's arms. At one point I recalled the day's sexy events and reached for Tom's cock. I should have been surprised to find him hard, but clearly his mind was on the same subject. Very carefully I reached under the complimentary blanket, unzipped him and, in near darkness, discreetly wanked him off into a tissue.

"That's the nearest you get to a mile-high darling," I whispered when we were done and I had squeezed the spunky tissue into an empty drink carton.

"Already been there darling," he laughed quietly, "With Lisa, if you remember."

"Was it this plane?"

"I don't know about this one but it was definitely a Virgin Jumbo, we had come out of Boston two thirds empty, and she was on her rest period."

"Is that what they call it? Dirty sod!"

We arrived back to a misty humid dawn at Gatwick where we both caught the train to London. Tom wanted me to come home with him, it seemed an eternity since we had had sex, but I had to be in Manchester that afternoon for an interview. However, I invited him down to my cottage two days later for a long weekend.

Those three days were spent lovemaking in every position conceivable and anywhere that happened to be convenient. For a while we continued to live apart and, although we had given each other the space to see other people, neither of us did so to start with, our weekends together were sufficient enough to keep our adventurous libidos in check. We were as close as possible to being in love without actually being so. At night, in bed, we were one united being. By day, two independent individuals intent on exploring what life had to offer. But mind kept wandering… Sophie was waiting for me to contact her.

But first there would be Karen, the delectable younger sister of Tom's ex girlfriend, Lisa.

12