Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Personally I like 'W' the best, see what you think."

"Yes please, do it, I love anything like that!"

Eager to make it work for her in the same way Tom had done it to me, I kissed her again and slid back down her body. We were both perspiring a little, our bodies shining erotically with little beads of sweat. Parting her lips with finger and thumb, I exposed her little pink bud. For the first time my tongue was about to touch the most sensitive part of another woman's body. When I or anyone else for that matter touches mine I am in instant heaven, I knew how she was going to feel, and like me she flinched at my first hesitant touch. I reached down with my free hand to touch myself again, I don't know who was leaking the most, her or me.

Ever so softly I traced the letter 'A' a dozen or so times, and she shuddered when I hit 'B". As I worked through the letters I looked up her body, her breasts were rising and falling deeply, I knew she was getting off on this and I wondered if I would actually complete the alphabet, so I skipped some of the boring letters and went for the 'W' in a big way, at the same time slipping my finger into her pussy and finding her furry g-spot. When once again she froze against my mouth, I didn't stop, but kept on licking her through her peak despite her attempts to push me away. Tom had done this to me many times, taking me though my orgasm and ignoring my sensitivity, the resulting orgasms had been sensational. Now totally hooked on lesbian love I treated her pussy to that same relentless attention and while she screamed her way through her second climax I kept up the licking and stroking, only stopping briefly at one stage to see the tears streaming down her cheeks. They were nothing compared to those weeping from both our pussies!

After what must have been her fourth or fifth continuous orgasm (who's fucking counting I mused to myself?), "Fucking hell," were her only words as I inserted a small finger into her tight little asshole. My neck was beginning to feel the strain and I moved my mouth from her pussy and gently kissed her thighs.

"Kiss me up here you lovely darling," she moaned, pouting her lips.

I licked my way up her body, spending a little time on her hard little nipples, finally pressing my mouth to hers. For a while, as she climbed down, we snogged gently, both lying on our sides, our legs intertwined and soaking pussies pressed tightly together.

Our eyes inches apart, she kissed my nose. "That was the most beautiful thing that's ever happened to me Sue, you really sure you haven't done this before?"

I shook my head and kissed her back. "Thank you. It just seemed so natural, and after all it's only the same as what Tom does to me."

"Then you are one very lucky woman." She then stopped in thought. "It would be nice to have him here now to fuck us both, don't you think?"

I shook my head, idly wondering if this was all part of a prearranged plan. Men and their cocks!

"I don't think so Karry, this time was all about us, and personally I don't want it to stop."

She wiggled her legs, her pussy sliding wetly across mine, and I shivered, "I don't know who's wettest down there, you or me?"

After a quick glance at her watch she giggled, "Come on then, lets find out shall we?"

When she suggested I squat on all fours I wondered what her intentions were, until she crawled underneath me and I willingly lowered my pussy on to her face. With lips, tongue and fingers she didn't just eat me out, she devoured me, and my ecstasy leaked continuously into her open mouth. I was facing her feet and on impulse leaned forward to run my tongue into her at the same time, but she shook her head, mumbling through my pubes, "No darling, I've had enough, this one is for you." And she promptly stuck a finger into bum hole. That, with the sight of my cum juices dribbling off her chin, was enough to take me over the top. I rocked my hips back and forth on her face as if I was fucking her mouth and we both groaned out loud as flesh met flesh in a juicy wave of passion. Karen's fingers had returned to her pussy, obviously attacking her clit.

"Thought you said you'd had enough." I gasped, breathing heavily.

"I had," she grinned, her face shining with my pussy cum, "But your orgasm got me going again. Besides, I wanted your total concentration on what I was doing." She looked down at her groin, "And anyway I shan't cum again, I was just comforting myself."

I climbed off her and we laid down side-by-side and an incredible wave of affection swept over me as we gazed lovingly into each other's eyes. Our fingers explored each other's face and I took one of hers into my mouth and sucked gently on it. She tasted of sex, my sex, and I came to the conclusion that I wanted more of this, much more. I had opened a chapter and now knew I would never put the book down.

"I love you," I whispered as if it was the most natural thing to say, and I had only ever seriously uttered those three words to two lovers, Tom and my late husband Jim.

"I love you too," was her sincere reply, "More than I could ever have possibly believed with another woman, and that's the truth."

I kissed her softly and, as her tongue came out in search of mine I drew it into my mouth and sucked on it as we hugged our sweaty bodies together, wrapped in love. Taking a breather I told her that if it wasn't for my passion for men too, I would want her as my exclusive lover.

"I could go monogamous for you," she sighed.

"Me too Karen, that's something Tom and I haven't committed to yet because I haven't fallen in love with him, just the sex. But I could easily fall in love with you."

"Darling, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me, male or female, and if we do this a few more times I think I might feel the same too."

We kissed yet again, the tears rolling freely down our cheeks. Then she looked at her watch and sat up, both of us wiping our sticky mouths on a tissue.

"I must go soon darling, can I use your shower? I can't go to work like this." Her hair was a mess and her pubes reminded me of my mum's dog when it came in out of the rain!

I wondered where Tom was? The match must have been over by now. Probably gone to the pub knowing Karen was with me. He would be wondering, no doubt with a hard-on, how it had worked out. Boy, did I have a tale to tell him!

"I think I'll join you," I grinned, "Show you how the shower works!"

We stood pressed together in the tiny cubicle that I shared so often with Tom, soaping each other's breasts, when she spoke softly as if the whole world were listening in, "I have a another secret for you Sue."

"Go on, I love secrets."

"Until today, no man ever made me cum with his tongue, and you were only the second woman to do it. You are a natural, sweetie."

"Karry, I'm totally flattered. Who was the other girl then?"

Our hands were now inevitably cleaning each other between our legs, and we kissed under the water as we talked.

"Promise you won't tell? I don't mind Tom, and I think he suspects anyway, but nobody else please."

"Cross my heart."

"Lisa."

"Your sister Lisa? Tom's ex?"

She grinned as I soaped the folds of her pussy, and she quickly returned the gesture. "Uh huh."

"Fuck!"

"Now what do you think of your new lover?"

"I think that's really cool."

"You don't think badly of me?"

"Of course not, after all look at me and my brother."

My new lover slipped a soapy finger inside me, "I wish I could have seen that."

I laughed. "You could have done if you had been on the beach that night!"

"I wasn't invited if you remember! Otherwise it would be me in Tom's pants right now!"

I ignored her comment and stepped out of the cubicle, handing her a towel. Looking at Karen's naked youthful body, all pink from the shower, made me wish that Tom wasn't coming home and she didn't have to go to work.

"I'll make a us a coffee while you get dressed, Karry."

"Okay, it will have to be a quick one though," she called after me.

We sat at the table, she fully dressed, me parading in undies hoping to tempt her to stay.

"Before you go I want to hear about you and Lisa, I thought she had only recently become bisexual."

"She had. After Tom had introduced her to his friend Rachel she confided in me, the so-called experienced one! She was really distressed."

"Why was that?" I looked at her cup, "Don't you want milk in that? It's awfully dark."

She shook her head. "She couldn't make Rachel cum."

"Nothing wrong about that, sometimes Tom can't get me there. Although you managed beautifully, thank you," I added.

She placed a soft hand on mine, "And so did you."

"I know, you came so quickly."

I looked down at her hand as she patted my bare thigh, this is where we started I thought! I really wanted her again, but I knew Tom would be getting impatient.

"Ah, that was because I was frigging myself all the way over here! But..." She held up her hand as I started to interrupt, "...that alphabet thing you did was out of this world. You really must let me have Tom when you are tired of him."

"You were saying? About Lisa?" I asked again impatiently.

"She was paranoid about it. It was her first time and she felt totally inadequate. I didn't help by saying that I hit the spot very time."

"So what happened?"

"Well, we were both on the old vino and pretty well oiled, and I was trying to explain the motions to her by licking my tongue between two fingers, like this."

Erotically she ran her tongue up the crevice between two slightly parted fingers, a third finger poking through like an engorged clitoris. I shivered, relishing the recent touch of that very tongue.

"Anyway, I got firm with her and said do you really want to do this properly or just stick with men, and miss all the fun?"

"What did she say?"

"She just said 'show me'."

"Hmm, that's interesting."

"I got her to remove her knicks and pretend her finger was a tongue."

"Can't see that working, that's just masturbating."

"Exactly, it didn't. But she was sozzled enough to ask me to do it with mine."

While having this conversation we were now both idly touching each other, her fingers close to my crotch, mine stroking her bare belly, both getting slowly turned on again.

"That's more like it," I giggled. "I'm still horny Karry." I knew it wouldn't take much to make her stay, especially if she thought she would get to fuck my boyfriend. But I still wanted more of the one-on-one.

"Me too, I guess we better stop." And reluctantly we removed our hands.

"Go, on you were saying?"

"Well, when my fingers didn't work either, I suggested using my tongue. I thought, being my sister, she would freak out, but she had got horny down there and simply nodded."

"Did you get her off?"

"Absolutely, no time at all!"

"Wow, your own sister!"

"I know. Freaky! I don't think I could have done that if I was sober. She said it was the quickest she had ever cum and asked me how I did it."

"And?"

"I took the bull between the horns and suggested she do it to me and I would take her through it step by step."

"Bloody hell! And did she?"

"Believe it or not, she jumped at the idea. I hardly had chance to get my pants off, and she was in there. And that was her trouble, she was too eager, too fast."

"I prefer it when Tom does it slow and loving, like you did."

"Me too. She actually asked if she should do that alphabet thing with me, just like Tom did in Paris when they first met. I told her to use her fingers a lot too, in both holes."

"Did she make you cum?"

"Yes she did. It took a little while, and I was just about ready to fake it when she got me there. Next day she went back to Rachel and apparently all went well."

She looked at her watch. "Fuck, I must go."

We hugged and kissed again, I was still feeling incredibly horny. "I wish you could stay. I could do that all over again."

"Me too, perhaps next weekend?"

"That would be nice. I guess we have Tom to thank for this."

She shook her head, "I fancied you long before he brought the subject up."

I helped her on with her jacket, kissing her neck in the process. "You know, before we made love I did wonder if he set this up just so he could get into your pants."

She looked over her shoulder as we descended the stairs. "No Sue, I wanted you for just you. If I want to shag a bloke, I shag him, simple as that, but only if he's available. I once went with a married guy when I was seventeen and that was big trouble, never again! But that doesn't mean I would say no to Tom if he's on offer!"

At the door we kissed yet again. "I wouldn't blame either of you if you wanted to fuck, you are both so sexy."

She stared straight into my eyes. " You know I fancy him Sue, but he's your guy and that's it."

As she turned to leave I grabbed her arm. "Karry, I really wouldn't mind if you did."

"What? Fuck Tom?"

"Yes."

"Shit! Are you serious?"

"Very, it would actually turn me on. One condition though."

Karen came back to the doorway. "What's that?"

"I would want to be there. To watch. I would love that."

She plunged her tongue into my mouth, obviously excited with the idea. "That would turn me on too, to know you are watching your boyfriend shag me. Have you done that before?"

"No, I only just thought about it. I would have to join in though, not like your boss's wife."

She looked at me thoughtfully, the lust showing in her eyes. I was so tempted to drag her back up the stairs and start all over again, fuck her work, fuck Tom, his whereabouts totally forgotten. God, I thought, he might even catch us at it, that would be interesting.

Karen was visibly excited with the idea, I was surprised she hadn't thought of it sooner, "We could make it a proper threesome Sue, I would like to do it properly."

"Me too. We would blow Tom's mind!"

"And something else I hope!" We both giggled together.

"I will broach the subject tonight, at a suitable moment."

Karen laughed. "I can guess when that might be if you are still as horny as I am."

"I really wish you could stay and join us when he comes home."

"So do I, I am so up for some cock right now, there is nothing nicer than a good hard fuck after some girlie sex, but I'm going to be late for work already."

"Sorry about that."

"That's okay, Dianne is on the same shift as me, she will cover." Karen had explained that she works as a part-time waitress at the Scotch Beefeater in Leicester Square.

"Next weekend then?"

I nodded.

"With Tom too?"

I smiled at the thought, "Maybe, I'll ask him." Although I knew what the answer would be!

She blew me a kiss before rounding the corner and I hurried up the stairs and dressed.

The kettle had hardly finished boiling when I heard keys in the front door. Tom was home! I wondered if it was coincidence or he knew that Karen had just left, and had been waiting around the corner for the all-clear!

We kissed hungrily as soon as he entered the kitchen, his hands squeezing my ass, mine groping for his cock. He was rock hard in his pants, he did know!

Breathless, I grinned at him hungrily, and started to unbutton his shirt. "I have something to tell you."

"I think I know what it is," he grinned, doing likewise to my blouse.

"Come to bed sexy. I want to you to fuck me while I tell you about it."

In ten seconds we were both naked and snogging on a bed already reeking of sex, it would have been hard to hide her earlier presence. Tom was inside me pumping away as if his life depended on it and I told him to slow down otherwise I wouldn't tell him my story. As it was he came well before I had finished the blow-by-blow account. My lovely man was so turned on that he licked me clean while I told him about Karen and her sister. Even though he had lived with Lisa he didn't know about their bit of incest. Tom got me off nicely in time with the end of my story. If my afternoon with Karen had got him this excited, I wondered how he would react to her suggestion of all three of us having sex together. I thought I would save that information until our next fuck!

And yes, Tom had engineered the whole thing but, to his credit, not until Karen had asked after me. And of course he admits that he fancies her, what male, or female come to that, wouldn't! I know I couldn't wait to get into bed with her again and enjoy again the memory of this wonderful afternoon.

Yes, of course I invited her around the following Saturday for dinner! And for some strange reason Tom decided to give the football a miss! What happened that night turned out to be a 'warm-up' for our long awaited weekend with Sophie and Paul.