Sex and a Single Girl Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over dinner, Tom (he had put on a dry pair of boxers!) and I revealed to Karen more about our erotic holiday fun and, as we savoured my delicious recipe we all played tootsie under the table, and I was secretly going mad with desire for my new girlfriend. Tom was staggered when I revealed that Norman's uncle who we had visited on Bequia was in fact Karen's father. I didn't reveal to her how he had come on to me and that he was in the swinging community, though I suspected she already knew. After all, I was sitting next to a twenty-year old body with the mind of someone ten years older!

"Any one up for some porn?" asked Tom over coffee. He obviously thought we needed 'warming up' as he liked to put it. Little did he realise that Karen and I were well past warm, we were close to spontaneous combustion!

"If it's all right with you guys," replied Karen, grinning widely, "I would like to get on with the real thing."

Tom grinned and, minutes later, the dirty dishes forgotten, we all hit those black silk sheets together, naked and on heat. Tom tossed a coin to see who would get their pussy licked first, and I won! Immediately on her knees, Karen resumed her position from a week ago, her head between my thighs, her own ass invitingly in the air. Only this time I knew what to expect, I was so ready for her lively little lizard-like tongue.

As she buried her head in between my legs I glimpsed Tom sitting there nearby, totally entranced with the erotic rear view of Karen's pussy, and stroking his fat cock. Knowing they had the raging hots for each other and my own desire to see them fuck, I asked the question I knew they were both waiting to hear.

"Would you like him to fuck you now, Karry?"

Tom grinned expectantly and Karen lifted her face, already shiny wet from my sodden pussy.

"God, yes please. Fuck me Tom you bastard, fuck me just like my sister said you used to. I want your fat fucking cock up my cunt. Fuck me with it, I want it!"

Tom's eyes flared at her dirty language (it turned me on too!) and, as she buried her face back into my aching cunny, I watched him position himself behind her. His eyes questioned mine and I nodded, my boyfriend was about to fuck new lover and I was going to enjoy every minute of it.

Trembling under Karen's flicking tongue, I leaned my head and watched as he gently parted her labia with his fingers and then, after lovingly kissing her exposed pussy, he slowly sank his thick shaft inside her. She gasped against my pussy as he forced himself all the way in, one second his length out of sight, the next in full view, glistening in the dim candlelight. Apart from that brief hammock incident with my brother and Lesilia, this had to be the most erotic moment in my life, I was having sex with two people, my two favourite lovers!

Every thrust from Tom forced Karen's mouth hard against my pussy and she had trouble trying to lock on to my clit. Not that I was worried, I was ready to cum at any contact, and promptly did so with a loud scream!

Meanwhile, Tom carried on screwing my friend and, as I sensed she too was getting close I scrambled around beneath her so that my mouth was under her pussy, Tom's cock slithering wetly past my nose, and the odour of Karen quickly rekindling my lust. While Tom humped away inside her, I attacked her clitty with my tongue, at the same time trying to ascertain how close he was to his climax.

I jumped as Karen's tongue re-established contact with my pussy, but sensing I was still sensitive from my orgasm, she instead started to tease my asshole, and I squirmed in delight, remembering Tom's first touch there back in the Caribbean. When I felt him pause and start to shake I knew he was close and reached around to stick a little finger in Karen's ass too, still working my tongue rapidly on her clit. Bucking her hips up and down, she orgasmed violently on my face as Tom, with perfect timing, blasted off deep into her tight little teenage cunt.

When Tom finally removed his cock from my girl friend with a silent plop, I quickly turned her over and, as his cream seeped from her pussy, we both licked her clean, pausing every now again to share a spunky kiss. Karen was in heaven as, leaning up, she watched the erotic spectacle and we brought her close again. This time Tom and I both got her off with our tongues and fingers, my fingers in her pussy, Tom's up her ass.

When Karen climbed down off the wall, she kissed us both.

"Bloody hell guys, that was so fucking gorgeous, I can't believe I have waited so long to do this. I never believed two people could be better than one."

"You should talk Karry, I am eight years older than you and I haven't been to this place before either."

"My sister should have been here, she would have enjoyed this."

"Not sure I could have coped with three of you," Tom laughed.

"That's not what Lisa told me, Tom," teased Karen.

"Oh yeah?" I glanced curiously at Tom, "So what was that then?"

"Last Christmas, he had my sister, and old school friend called Rachel in bed with him."

"Yes, I know, he told me."

"Ah, but there's more, isn't there Tom?" She looked at him, and he nodded.

"I'll go and make some roll-ups," he declared, trotting off naked to the kitchen, switching off the camera on the way.

Karen continued, "I don't know much about it, but apparently there was a fourth woman present."

"What? He had three of them?"

"Yep."

"Fuck, how did he manage that?"

"Well, Lisa said they were all together for some girlie fun and as it was Christmas they decided to let Tom join in. Never invited me, greedy cow!"

Our skins sticky with sweat, we were cuddled up together when Tom returned, offering us the ready-lit weed and we both took a deep drag. I accused Tom of not telling me everything about his threesome or foursome, whatever it was.

He grinned sheepishly, "I was going to tell you one day, didn't want to make you jealous."

"Well, tell us now." I looked at Karen and she nodded.

"Yes please, I like to know more about my so-called respectable sister. I know she was keen to try it with someone other than me."

"You sure you want to hear this Sue? I haven't really told you a lot about Rachel yet."

I pinched his arm, a little harder than he would have expected, "Now I definitely want to hear."

"Me too," giggled Karen, sitting up against the headboard, her chin tucked into her knees, her pussy on view to all. "I love sexy stories!"

Tom's eyes focussed on mine, "Okay, okay. As you know, Rachel I have known each other since we were this high." He placed his hand about two feet above the bed. "As neighbours we grew up together, then a couple of years ago her dad got me a job in his office. But we had always been just friends, none of the other stuff."

"Until you fucked her in your office," interrupted Karen with a huge grin. I was hanging on to every word, my new fuck buddy had more secrets than me! And there were more to follow!

"When did this happen, Tom?"

He raised his hands defensively, "Last November, long before you were on the scene, Sue. Lisa and I were going stale and Rachel was having a bad time with her husband."

"I remember that," smiled Karen, "It was the same weekend you asked me for a date and I refused."

"So you two really haven't had sex then?" I asked.

"No Sue, but I am sure we would have done if I hadn't been on a new date myself."

My mind changed course, "Are you still fucking Rachel, Tom?"

"No. We had a big argument and cooled things off." I believed him, especially when he told me that if it had been otherwise he would have taken her to the Caribbean instead of Les, the librarian.

"So what about this foursome thing then?" Karen gave Tom's cock an impatient squeeze. "My sister didn't tell me anything about that."

"Actually it was a threesome, on Boxing Day. I secreted Rachel into this very bed while Lisa was still asleep and for a while she thought it was me."

"Until she found there was no cock," I laughed.

Tom smiled, "Exactly! I had tied a ribbon around her neck with a little card that said'Happy Christmas Lisa. Enjoy. Lots of love, Tom xx'

"That's sweet of you Tom, you enjoy playing cupid don't you?"

"Especially if he gets to fuck the recipient!" laughed Karen. She looked at him expectantly, "I assume you did, didn't you?"

"Oddly enough, no. I had already agreed with Rachel to leave them alone, just like I did with you two last week. I went out for a coffee."

"That was very gallant, Tom. What happened when you got back?" I asked.

"Nothing really, Rachel went home with a big smile on her face, and in bed Lisa told me all about it!"

I was puzzled. "But you said something about a third girl?"

"Oh, that wasn't at Christmas, this happened on New Year's Eve. Rachel and I had been at a party, but some time after midnight we went home when she said she didn't feel well. I was in bed and she was fiddling around in the bathroom and secretly let Lisa in the front door."

"Yeah," laughed Karen, "She told me about that bit, she had managed to get some time off specially for that night."

"Anyway, it wasn't until I recognised her perfume that I realised it was her in bed with me and not Rachel, then she too joined me wishing me Happy New Year and I almost had my first threesome."

"What do you mean by almost, Tom?"

"They wanted me to watch them make love and it was okay if I had sex with either of them as long as I didn't cum."

"That's a bit tough. Why ever not?"

"Because they said they had a surprise for me."

"The third girl I assume?" I asked.

"Yes. I didn't know at the time but Rachel had let Carol in the front door at the same time as Lisa and she had been hiding in the living room."

"Fuck," I replied, "You never told me about her. Who the fuck was Carol?"

"Carol Ferrer was my first serious girlfriend at school. It was a surprise for me too, because I didn't know until then that she and Rachel were still friends, and of the most sexual sort too.

"Serious as in first time?"

"Yep," smiled Tom, the recollection showing in his eyes.

"So you had three women sucking your cock then, Tom?" laughed Karen.

"I wish! Carol and I had to settle for having sex while we watched the other two make love. And I can tell you that was far better than any blowjob!"

"You lucky boy," I smiled, with just a mere touch of jealousy.

"Too right. The girls had actually set this up as a party for themselves, I was supposed to be at my parent's for New Years', but my Mum fell ill so I didn't go."

By now I had heard enough of Tom's exploits. I wanted more of my own. "I want to fuck!" I declared.

"So do I," laughed Karen, "so who's fucking who this time then?"

I kissed her softly and whispered, "Karry, I haven't had a shag in a whole week, would you mind if he does me, while I lick you again? Anyway, it is my turn."

I knew she wouldn't refuse an offer like that, but this time around our positions were different. I laid flat on my back with my legs in the air and Tom knelt between them and entered me with gusto. Just before Karen lowered her pussy on to my face I saw her lean forward and kiss Tom.

As I prised open her labia a little dribble of excitement dropped on to my lips. I gathered her love juices on my tongue and returned them to her pussy, in this position I was able to slide deeply into her pink slit, making her gasp. All the time her body was moving back and forth over my face in time with Tom's cock fucking motion inside my own cunt.

I thought it would take some time for Tom to cum again but he surprised me filling me with spunk before I got anywhere near to getting Karen off. He told me later that the sight of Karen's mouth sliding across my pussy, combined with their randy kissing each other, was too much for him to bear.

Karen leapt off me with a desperate glance, she still had to cum, "Daisy chain, she gasped," pointing to the floor.

"What do you mean,' I asked, but Tom grinned, he was obviously wise to her intention.

"We lie in a circle, Tom sucks you, seeing he just made a mess of your pussy, you carry on licking mine and I suck his cock."

Tom looked disappointed, he had the cleaning up to do! But at least he would have Karen sucking him off, and I really had the best of both worlds!

As we settled on the carpeted floor Karen delved into her bag for the remaining bottle of champagne. Carefully removing the cork, she asked us both to take a large mouthful and, doing likewise lowered her mouth over Tom's stiff cock. He jumped, and so did I when he squirted his mouthful into my cunt. It tingled and felt like thousands of tiny little tongues! I held Lisa's lips wide apart and dribbled my portion all over her pussy, before licking it off, and she giggled.

"This is what you call champagne sex," laughed Tom, momentarily releasing himself from the cocktail of bubbly and cum.

"This is so exciting," said Karen, "Let's see if we can all cum together."

"Okay," I replied, "But I think we better slow down, give Tom time to catch up."

"Won't be long," he grunted from between my legs, his cock disappearing once again down my sexy lover's throat.

All the same we relaxed into a slow gentle rhythm, all of us enthralled with the highly erotic situation. In that circle of three, we all made wonderful oral love to each other. Twice we stopped, firstly for Tom to set the camera up on the edge of the bed (how could we not record this beautiful moment?), and once again to change positions so that I was now sucking his cock, while he enjoyed Karen's pussy, and she of course had her tongue buried in mine.

When I sensed Tom was wilting, I suggested to Karen that we switch positions yet again and he gleefully resumed fucking her mouth. I saw Karen slip a finger into his ass as he jetted his cream on to her tongue, and that took both of us over the top.

Karen sat up and poked out her tongue at me, a small quantity of spunk rested there, awaiting disposal, one way or the other.

"Permission to swallow your boyfriend's spunk sweetie?"

"Be my guest Karry, as long as I can kiss you after?"

Closing her mouth, she gave an exaggerated gulp and grinned. I took her naked body in my arms and we kissed like the true lovers we had become. Tom staggered off for a pee and we snuggled up under a blanket on the sofa, sipping the remainder of the champagne.

"I love you Sue," she whispered, "And I adore your sexy pussy."

"I love you too," I sighed, "And want to do this over and over."

"Me too, can we do it again without Tom?" That surprised me knowing how much she fancied him, and clearly she had enjoyed him fucking her on the bed.

"What's changed your mind? You were so up for this threesome with him."

"Nothing" she replied, "It's just...I was hoping for a big, big favour."

"Of course darling, I think you know I will do anything for you, because I love you."

"Oh, that's so sweet, no girl has said that to me before. When Tom has gone to sleep later, can we sneak back out here and make love again?"

Under the cover I stroked her breast and kissed her cheek, "Is that all? I thought you were asking for something momentous!"

She groaned as my mouth descended to her dark nipple, "Never mind that now, let's do this, let's have sex all night shall we?"

And we did that very thing, snuggled up together on the sofa while Tom snored away in the adjacent bedroom. We would only ever be half asleep, both aware of the heat and touch of each other, rousing sufficiently to kiss and caress and mutter words of love. Twice we aroused ourselves to the point of having full sex with each other, and on one of those occasions were highly amused to see Tom standing naked in the doorway, watching us and wanking furiously. We allowed him to cum over our breasts and then sent him back to bed!

As a sunny dawn pierced through the blinds, I climbed out of our sweaty love nest and switched on the kettle. At the sound, Karen, her streaked hair all tousled, yawned loudly and padded off to the loo, the sight of her round teenage bottom sending a shiver down my spine.

As I brewed the tea I recalled the horny events of last night with my two lovers, followed by the gentle loving sex with Karen, all alone together on that sofa. As I gripped the hot mugs I suddenly realised that I was in love! And it was not the love that comes from shagging a guy, not even Tom. This was a deep spiritual union between two women and the sex that came with it simply bonded us more tightly together. It's hard to describe, but this was a deep passion that could never be created between a woman and a man. I understand now why lesbian relationships are known to last longer than any other.

When she returned from the bathroom, stark naked and beautiful, I pulled her to my own nude body and gazed deeply into her huge eyes. She smelt of love, and sex! I laughed.

"What?" she cocked her head.

"Nothing," I replied, I just realised I am in love, and it's not like love that you have with a man."

We kissed lovingly and deeply, our tongues teasing each other, "I think I know what you mean. Men say they love you, then they cum. I love you because I just want to be with you, near you, around you."

"No sex then?" I laughed.

"Of course!" She looked back at the rumpled sofa, "How about now then?"

Our tea ignored, we fell once again onto the makeshift bed, and we kissed and masturbated each other into the most serene of all orgasms.

We awoke later, much later, to the delicious smell of bacon. Tom was in the kitchen, modestly dressed in a pair of shorts and brandishing all the tools of a fry-up.

"This is nice," whispered Karen in my ear, "First, sex with him, then sex with you and breakfast included."

"We do full board if you play your cards right," I whispered in return, Tom unaware that we were awake.

"Mmm, I could easily be tempted. Look, your man even has a bulge while he's cooking!"

"He calls that his morning glory, Karry. You really enjoyed him fucking you didn't you?"

She sighed, "You can say that again, I've never felt so filled up, you are so lucky."

"Filled up as in spunk, or cock?"

"Both sweetie, if I didn't know different, he had it saved up for me."

I giggled quietly, Tom was now breaking the eggs, we would get a call soon. "He did just that, and me too. I think he had a hard-on all week knowing he was going to fuck you. I know I was soaking wet all day long."

"I was the same, it was just like the build up to a first date, one that you just know you are going to sleep together on the first night. Only this date was borrowed."

I could hardly believe what I said next, "You can borrow him again if you want, Karry, as soon as you want."

As she looked at me in amazement, Tom called out, "Ready in five minutes girls."


I raised my head, "We are all sweaty here, have we time for a quickie, Tom?"

He grinned, taking in our semi naked bodies, "God, haven't you two had enough sex for one day?"

"We meant a shower, lover boy," laughed Karen, and we ran hand in hand to the bathroom.

Under the cascading water Karen questioned my outburst, "When were you thinking of sharing him again, Sue? I don't really have time now, meeting my Mum at twelve."

I took her hands which had been busy soaping my breasts, and looked lovingly into her big oval eyes, "I meant you can borrow him in private if you want."

She froze as the water splashed our faces, "Fuck! Are you serious?"

I nodded, reinforced by the knowledge that Tom, having experienced her once would go out and out to screw her again anyway. "Yes Karry, I know you two want to fuck each other some more, I saw the expression on your faces last night. Who am I to get in the way of lust?"

I turned off the water and we towelled each other dry. Karen was clearly excited by my unusual offer and hesitantly replied, "But Sue, he is your boyfriend, you just moved in with him."