Sex and Blood

Story Info
He couldn't resist her, and neither could she.
7.8k words
4.51
15.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second submission and feedback would be greatly appreciated. Its similar to my first story in the sense that the names of the characters are basically the same. However, the girl is a vampire in one story and the guy is the vampire in the other. I want to write two mirror series...so let me know what you guys think.

*

-Christian-

Her scent befuddled me, I only wanted to get away from this place. I couldn't. Not anymore, she intrigued me too much. Her eyes were like mine. I watched her as she walked through the forest, foolish. Others like me could be around the woods, especially in a rural place like Maine. She had headphones in her ear, but I kept my distance. I sat perched on a tree staring at the walking beauty. She smelled so good, I inhaled a few deep lungfuls of air and I felt my canines extend a little. She was tempting.

How sinister fate was, to dangle an innocent girl in front of a vampire, she was only lucky it was me and not another. For I do not think another vampire would be able to hold themselves back.

She took off her thin jacket revealing a loose fitting black one-shoulder blouse. It also revealed a white bra and more of her smooth olive toned skin. I licked my lips as I saw her pulsating artery slowly and consistently pushing up and down her skin...oh how I ached to break her skin. I swallowed and silently jumped to another tree closer to her and hung on by one arm, my eyes never leaving her. Her long black hair rested on her body as she sat on a log and pulled out a sketchpad and began to draw the forest.

I watched her, forgetting I was hanging on by one arm. Until I heard an all too familiar sound; another vampire...

-Elena-

I sat there indulging in the beautiful lush scenery nature had created. I was lost in my drawing until I felt a cold presence that forced me to look up. I nearly screamed with surprise as I saw a man standing a few feet away from me, I looked closer and felt my scream lodged in my throat. He growled and smiled revealing fangs glistening in saliva. He looked rather savage, torn up clothes and dirty skin. He took a step closer and I fell over the log I was sitting. I screamed when I saw he was right in front of me, all I remember seeing was him lunging at me and something happened, I saw him be thrown into a tree and I was also thrown back into one. I felt a painful hit and I blacked out...

///

I woke up with a pain in my left arm. I was still adjusting to the lighting as I began to come around. Everything was still a bit blurry. I noticed everything around me wasn't green, and I was on something very soft, a bed perhaps. I sat up straight and gave myself a minute, then I clearly opened my eyes. I was in a large room on a bed with white sheets. The room had an old feeling to it, despite it having dark sheik furniture. Thats when I saw him, sitting in a chair reading some book. He looked at me, with a dark sparkle in his eyes.

"You're finally awake," he said. His voice was a bit deep and raspy, almost like a sleepy voice. "Wh-who are y-you?" I stuttered out, I was a bit scared, I didn't know who this guy was. "Shh, I am not going to hurt you, I saved you after all..." he said getting up from his chair. It all started to come back to me, the guy with the teeth and dirty look, I remember seeing him get thrown into a tree before I blacked out myself.

"What happened? Where am I?" I asked, now starting to get flustered and worried. No one would know where I was, and who was that guy back in the forest? It was surely not the one standing in front of me. "You were attacked-" he said, 'By WHO?" I blurted out. "A bad man..." he said in a low tone. "Who are you," I asked, I could see he looked irritated but I had a right to know.

"Why did that guy have teeth like that?" I asked, but like a bus hitting a person, the realization hit me right in the head. Vampire? Wait, no, that can't be true. Can it? My whole facial expression changed to scared shitless as my subconscious mind already decided for me that that man was a vampire. So who was this guy? And what happened to that guy?

In the blink of an eye, he was right next to me with deep interested that looked into my soul. "Please, calm down, I am not going to hurt you," he said with a soft, subtle smile. "That guy was a vampire, from the look on your face, I knew that you'd figure it out," he said. "So what are you?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Any traces of any smiles he had were gone, he looked serious. "Are you scared?" he asked me. I thought about it, and I was. However, not as scared as I am when I think about the other vampire.

"Please, don't be scared," I promise I will not hurt you. "Why? I thought you killed people," I said. It didn't make sense, why was he saving me. What are his ulterior motives? This whole thing seemed like a movie or some story you'll find on the internet. "I try not to kill people, but I will not lie that even I have to feed," he said very dryly. It almost sounded like he was in pain to say it. "I will not lie to you, I saved you because you interested me. I have never come across another like you, with those eyes. Like mine," he cryptically said. He leaned in closer and I was able to see his eyes in the dim room. They were like mine. 2 different colors. Only his were a dark blue and a bright golden brown. Mine were a light blue and a hazel green. I never seen another like him either.

The doctors told my parents that it was a genetic mutation, rare, but it does occur. Why would my eyes interest him so much? "I am sorry for scaring you," he said, a bit sad. Now I was able to actually see his face, handsome. Black hair with an odd streak of white on the right side near his temple. He had a somewhat tan skin, but it was pale. And such full lips, a light touch of facial hair that made him look a bit older. All honesty, he looked like a teenager or someone in their early 20's. "Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Christopher," he said, and he put his hand out as if to shake mine. I must've been bat shit crazy, but I automatically respond with my hand and my name, "I am Elena," I hesitantly said. He grabbed my hand and gently kissed my knuckles. "A pleasure to meet you," he said...it wasn't as mutual. "Would you like anything to drink or eat?" he asked me. I was starving, but wait, this was too casual. He is a fucking vampire, I almost got attacked by one. Aren't they all evil? They lie, what if this was some sick plot and the other guy is alive? My silence must've told him everything, for he was no longer showing that cute crooked smile. Cute? Did I just think his smile was cute?

"I am a vampire," he blatantly spoke, "but I promise you, I will not let harm come to you," he sounded almost sure. He looked at me very carefully, observing me, trying to read my movements and body language. I said nothing, until my stomach growled. "You're hungry," he said. But my stomach growling was more like a soft purr, I felt it more than I heard it.

"How do I know that you will not hurt me?" I asked, "I would have already done so if I truly wanted to harm you, but that is not my intention," he said. "If you choose to leave after you have eaten, you have every right to do so, but please, allow me to prove myself to you, Elena," he said. I must have been crazy for even thinking about it. "O-okay," I said. He smiled, and for some reason it brought warmth to see him smile.

I got up from the bed and became aware of the fact that I was in white robes with only my underwear and bra on. I blushed and got angry, had he undressed me? "Where are my clothes," I asked. He only chuckled, it was cute as well. "When you fell back, you hit mud and other things," he said with another soft chuckle, "So I changed your clothes and threw the dirty ones away," he said. "What?" I asked, "What will I wear?" I asked.

He smiled again and walked towards and opened a large closet door. He pulled out a lot of female clothes and accessories. "While you were resting, I went out and got you clothes to wear, I got them based on what I saw you wearing," he said. I walked over to the bed and was astounded, all these clothes were name brands and expensive. He stood by me, intently staring at me. "I wasn't sure what you'd like," he said. "I can't take this," I said lifting up jewelry, some of the most beautiful gold and diamond jewelry I have ever seen. "Please, take it" he said, "I have no use for it and I don't get much company" he sounded sad, and I surprisingly felt sorry for him.

He grabbed a beautiful long and thick gold chain and put it around my neck, I felt scared but invigorated. Knowing what he was, the thought of him being near my neck brought an erotic feel that frightened as much as it excited me. His cold fingers slid across my shoulders and it made sparks erupt from within me. He slowly moved my hair to one side and stood behind. He moved me to face a mirror and I watched him tower over me as he put on the necklace. "You look beautiful," he said. As he intently looked into my eyes from the mirror. "I thought you couldn't see vampires in the mirror," I asked.

He only chuckled more and he rested his hands on my shoulders, once again I felt the same melting sparkling sensation come from deep within my body. "That was a lie we came up with to help keep our secret," he said. I stared into the mirror and I looked at him as he stared at my neck, his mouth a bit open. He must have a lot of self-control, I know what he wants and he is keeping himself from harming me. I couldn't help but feel a bit flattered by him. He grabbed the gold chain and straightened it, and his fingers grazing my neck and shoulders felt...good. As twisted as it sounds, he was very handsome. He wore a loose back tank-top that showed off his built shoulders and hard chest. His arms were strong as well, big biceps but he wasn't overly built. He was more lean, but still you could tell his body was sculpted perfectly. He was taller than me, must've been 6'2" at least. And his corner smile brought a warm feeling to me. I couldn't explain it.

"Y-you should get dressed," he said stuttered out. He licked his lips and walked over to the bed. I couldn't resist in asking, "Are you okay?" I boldly said while turning around. He only looked at me and swallowed, "Sorry...its just that," his voice was dry, "I haven't fed in a few days and I'm very hungry," he took a deep breath, "and you smell sooo good...," he said as he closed his eyes and tilted his head back. My heart skipped a beat and sped up, silence engulfed the room. I stood there, feeling terrified and exhilarated. He brought some adrenaline and danger to my life. My boring life. He made it that much more interesting. And the more I spend time with him, the more I like being around him. It gave me proof that there is more to this world than what I had always known. And I was very curious to know more.

I didn't know what possessed me, but I found myself slowly walking towards him. For what, I didn't know, but I stared at him as I walked. I felt bewitched. He tensed up as I approached, and I put my hand on his face. He shuddered very slightly upon contact, his hand raised and grabbed mine. "This is dangerous," he warned me. "I know, and thats why I'm so curious," I replied. He looked shocked, confused. He hesitantly put his hand on my face and I smiled. He moved closer to me, and began to rip the robe with his fingers like nothing. He ripped it off me and revealed my white bra and white underwear. I was exposed to a demon from the shadows, and his eyes, his splendid peculiar eyes drank me in. I'm not sure if he noticed, but his teeth began to grow. Similar to the other vampire.

I was intrigued at the way he looked at me, I was deeply terrified but it didn't show. My body wanted him. He retracted his fangs, "I am sorry, I didn't mean to show you that," he said. "I want to see them," I replied. What was I thinking? He looked confused again, but he walked towards me, and rested his cool hand against my warm skin, those same sparks erupted. "Close your eyes" he said. I thought about it, not knowing what would come of it. But slowly I closed them, my heart becoming a bit faster. I became anxious, not knowing what this man, this vampire, would do.

Then I felt his cool lips against mine and grazed them gently. I melted inside. He slid his tongue out and took a swipe at my lips, I only "mmm'd" in satisfaction; my eyes still closed. Then his tongue forced its way into my mouth and I reacted just as passionately. His lips were sucking on mine, his hands exploring my backside while my hands crept up and down his short messy hair. Our tongues danced and twirled and my body felt weak. I felt a moisture stir between my legs.

He stopped abruptly and took a step back, leaving me a bit upset that he stopped. He only looked at me and then he ripped his tank-top with one hand and revealed a chiseled body that had ridges in all the right places. His hard chest had a tattoo in the center of the Eye of Ra and spheres encircling it. He had some chest hair, very light and a small thin trail of hair that traveled down between his abs into the depths of his pants. I felt myself get a little wetter. I couldn't deny that him being a vampire was at the back of my mind.

I watched as he took a long and deep breath and he let out a growl, and showed a sinister smile. A smile that spoke provocative things. He was already picking me up before I even noticed he moved and he put me on the white sheets and he continued to kiss me and began licking my neck. All I could do is moan in response. "Elena, you are so tempting" he said in short breaths and in between licks. "I make you wet; I make you feel good," he whispered onto my skin. His cool breaths made my skin react each time. I couldn't resist him, I let out a whispered moan.

"A virgin as well," he said and I felt his mouth smile against my shoulder. His hands traveled down my backside and he ripped the bra strap. He took a step back and let my bra fall to the ground. "Amazing," he let out while licking his lips.

"How did you know I am a virgin?" I stuttered out.

"I can smell you; you smell...delicious," he said as he sunk his face between my breasts and licked the skin. "Oh," I moaned and his hands gripped under my thighs. "I want to taste you Elena," he said. My body tingled with sparks at the way he said my name.

He pulled me closer to him and I felt his hardness press against my thigh. He moved me a little and he sucked on my neck and his hardness was now pressing against my warm pussy. His pants and my underwear separate our most intimate parts. I wish there was nothing between us right now. He licked my neck and sucked on my pulsating spot, I was sure he was giving me a hickey. His rock hard cock was pressing more into my soft pussy. "Mmm Chris, that feels so good," I moaned into his ear. "I want you," he spoke into my sensitive skin. "Please don't stop," I moaned. He growled sightly and began to kiss my body and traveled towards my exposed breasts.

He slowly trailed his tongue, painfully slow, across the skin. He passed my aching nipple, desperate to be licked. He nibbled and gently chewed here and there, making me feel anxious, wondering if he would bite down. His tongue then lapped across my nipple, making it hard and tinge at the sensation. I silently moaned, my breath becoming a little more heavier.

He took my nipple into his mouth and immediately cupped my other breast. My hands were on his head and shoulders, I was moaning, not wanting this to end. I felt his hand slide down my body and he easily ripped my underwear by the waistband. Then with two fingers, he traced the outline of my pussy. He teased me, and I gripped his hair. He groaned against my skin, gently biting down on my breast, fear and a high rush filled my body. I felt his two fingers rub and play with my soft silky flesh, I whimpered in satisfaction. He growled and I found it so fucking sexy.

"Chris, ah, oh, ahhhh fuck. Yes, mmm, chriiis, keep going," I moaned, he only breathed heavily. "Ah, AH! GOD," I kept letting out. The way he rubbed me, he was so conscious of how my body reacted to him, he knew exactly what to do. He made me melt and become so pliant to him.

I felt one long finger slowly push in, and I felt him push against my hymen. It stung a little, but he let out a deep primal growl into my neck and I felt his fangs graze my skin, I thought I would cum right there. My hands moved to hug his strong back tightly, my nails digging into his skin. I was lost to the pleasurable torture he was giving me. I secretly wanted him to bite me, to drink from me. God what the fuck was going on with me? I shuddered in his other arm which held me tight and close to him. I felt like a person, the way he held me and the way he reacted to my body. He knew how to keep the pleasure going and brought danger with it.

I felt a second finger gently push against my wall, and he rubbed it gently, bringing a pleasureful and stinging sensation. Such a unique pain, it was eccentric. I moaned into his shoulder, "Oh, Chris...that feels so good," I moaned. I felt his breath on my neck, he never moved his mouth, he was teasing me and himself. He moved his fingers towards my sensitive nub and gently squeezed it with his two fingers. "Fuck!" I moaned as I gripped and dug my nails harder into his back and shoulder. He reacted intensely, for his lips now sucked and had my pulse between them. He moaned into my neck and the vibrations were otherworldly.

His mouth let go and moved to stare at me deep in my eyes. His fangs glistening with saliva, his eye color seemed to fade, more grayish, a savage look. Almost animal like. He moved his fingers back to rubbing my hymen. I moaned slightly as he stared at me with deep lust driven eyes, then moved closer to my neck. "I should tell you something, Elena," he said, his fangs extended and grazed my skin. I only only breathed deeply, grabbing his shoulder and lower back as he spoke into my skin while slowly moving his two fingers in opposite directions. I couldn't speak at all, only react to him. "I will make you bleed in more ways than one," he breathed as he sucked on my neck.

"Chris, please, I want you," I moaned. I couldn't deny that. He had seduced me and made me want him in a way I never wanted anyone else. He smiled a genuine, yet mischievous smile. "How do you want me" he asked, his fingers never abandoning my clit. "In every way," I mustered out. But it was faint, "How?," he said as he began to tap against my pussy, he smiled. "In-side," I slightly breathed out. "Can't hear you" He asked me, now teasing me. "I want you inside me," I moaned as he began sucking on the spot where my neck met my shoulder. I wasn't even surprised I said that. It was all true, I can't deny myself what I want. He lifted his head to face me and smiled while his fingers left my pussy.

I quickly felt both his hands under my thighs and before I knew it, I was thrown back towards the bedpost and before I landed I was caught by Christopher. I let out a short shriek and he simply laughed at me as he kissed and licked my thigh. "Sorry, I thought you may need the pillows to throw yourself back on," he said smiling and inhaling the scent I was giving off from my warm wet pussy. He moved closer, whispers away from my pussy, I felt his breath on it. My pussy shuddered at the feeling. I watched him glare at my pussy like a predator looking at its prey. His hungry gaze turning me on and making me dripping wet. His eyes seemed darker, loosing their color and I tensed a little. He hungrily licked his lips and his sinister eyes slinked over to mine, and he let out a dangerous and devilish smile. I felt nervous, "Wait-" I said before I was cut off with the delicious sensation of his long cold tongue taking a slow and tormenting lap across my pussy. "OH GOD!" I moaned out, and he didn't give me a chance to recover.