Sex & Submission Ch. 4

Story Info
Couple continues into the dark world of submission.
921 words
4
23.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introductions

They were sitting on her couch quietly looking at each other. She didn't dare to speak, but felt as if she were in an hypnotic state. He spoke, "Dear, this is the beginning of our time together. We will go slowly and learn each other's souls. There are many things you need to learn, but I will help you." As she was digesting this new information he asked her to stand up and turn around.

She did as she was told, turning slowly and standing still as she faced him again. "Nice. Take off your clothes. I want to see you," he requested. A deep blush ran through her body as she realized what he was asking. "Is there a problem?" he asked. "Umm no, well, it's just that, no one has seen me before," she offered. His eyes widened as he realized the impact of her statement. He had to question her further, "Does that mean no one has touched you before?" he asked. "No," she responded. "I would like for you to start calling me sir. Is that understood?" he questioned. "Yes sir," she responded.

He paused for a moment to adjust to the idea that she had never been with another man. That she was pure for him. This was an exciting thought. His cock stirred in his jeans. He reminded himself that he would have to handle her gently. Make this a special time for her. For them.

He asked her to start with her shoes. She slipped them off along with her sox. He pointed to her sweater and made a motion that she understood completely. She pulled the sweater over her head in one swift motion. He could see her large breasts; hard nipples showing through the cheap, white cotton bra. He pointed to her skirt and made the same motion. She reached behind her skirt and unzipped it letting it drop to the ground. She was wearing the same style panties. They were white cotton. He clicked his tongue and advised that she was never to wear these again. He would purchase all her underwear in the future. She did not argue with him. She couldn't.

He motioned to her bra and she reached behind her back and unhooked it. Slowly pulling the straps down and dropping it to the floor. Her arms covered her naked breasts. "Drop them! You are never to hide your body from me. Do you understand?" he questioned. "Yes sir," she nodded. She let them drop. Her full breasts were exposed. He noticed that she had very large areolas and lovely tight nipples. They puckered up under his close inspection. He motioned to her panties and she removed them.

Now she stood before him completely bare. She fought the urge to run and cover herself. He looked at her in awe. She was breathtaking. She had lovely red hair covering the triangle between her legs and soft warm white skin with light freckles covering parts. He moaned softly as he looked over every inch of her body. He stood up and walked to her. Reached a hand out to touch her left nipple. She gasped in surprise as she reacted to his delicate touch. He imagined taking them into his hungry mouth. Oh, he had so much to teach her, but trust and obedience would be her first lesson.

"Undress me," he commanded. She reached for him and pulled his shirt over his head. Then she unbuckled his belt and fumbled with his zipper being very careful not to touch anything inside his jeans. She moved her hands to his hips and pulled the waistband of his jeans down and off his body. He stepped out of them. She got on her knees and pulled off his socks. He had already slipped off his loafers. He was down to his boxer briefs.

His cock was semi hard and very obvious through them. She hesitated. "Little girls who do not do as they are told are often spanked. I don't think you want to be punished yet, do you?" he asked. "No sir," she immediately responded and reached for his brief waistband, pulling them down his body. He stood before her naked. She avoided looking at his body. She had never seen a naked man before.

"Look at me. I want you to know every inch of me. You will have to learn how to please me in every way," he advised. She let her eyes fall on his body. She looked at him from his toes to his chest; for the first time seeing a man's penis. It looked large and very foreign. "I am going to do something special for you. Tonight is for you, not for me. I am going to tell you right out that you will be mine tonight. Do you understand?" he asked. "Yes sir, I think so," she responded. "I will fuck you," he offered bluntly. She blushed again.

He wondered how long it would take her to loose her embarrassment with everything he said. He decided he might have to become very blunt with her and see how red and hot her body could become under those circumstances. "Ok darling, I want you to hold very still. I am going to give you pleasure now. I need to make your tight little pussy wet for my cock," he told her enjoying the red flame that rose up her neck with his nasty words. She held still as he approached her body...