Sex & Submission Ch. 7

Story Info
He dispenses punishment for her indiscretion.
1.9k words
4.25
31.1k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Special Date

His car pulled into her driveway at exactly seven. She had just finished placing the food on the table as she heard him arrive. She felt that familiar tightening in her stomach and her nipples instantly grew hard under her bra and robe. She ran to the door to let him in. She stood in the doorway and watched him approach knowing he liked her to allow him to enter this way. He walked though the door as she stepped aside. She turned to close and lock the door.

He was facing her when she turned back around. She blushed and looked down. Every time he came to her, she was always embarrassed at first. It took her some time to adjust to accepting the feelings he made her feel.

"I'm very hungry tonight dear," he advised her, knowing she would understand the double meaning. She again blushed a deep rose and answered, "Yes sir, dinner is ready for you."

He nodded and crossed to the dinning room, noticing along the way that she had once again followed his instructions exactly as he wanted. He smiled to himself as he sat down. She stood waiting for instruction from him. He looked up at her and asked her to take off her robe. He enjoyed seeing her lovely body.

The robe was semi transparent. "I want to look at you while we eat dear," he ordered. She let the robe spill off of her body and fall to the floor behind her. He told her to sit and eat with him. She pulled out her chair and sat down, unfolding the napkin and placing it in her scantily clad lap.

She poured them some wine and they enjoyed their meal together in silence. They exchanged glances over the candles. She smiled and blushed often as they ate. When they were finished, she stood and started clearing the table. He helped her take everything to the kitchen.

After she was through cleaning up, she stood and waited for further instructions from him. He sat down on the sofa, relaxing after the wonderful meal. "Come sit at my feet darling. Be close to me," he told her. She quickly crossed to him and sat at his feet, enjoying being near him.

He smiled down at her and asked her if she had been a good girl. She lowered her head and tried to hide her guilt at masturbating in the tub without permission. "Is there something I should know?" he asked. "Yes sir," she offered. "I am so sorry sir, I did something very wrong today. I don't know how to tell you,” she said.

"Just tell me. Do it quickly." he scolded. "Ok, well sir, I touched myself in the tub today. I was just relaxing, and I was thinking of you. I know it was very wrong because I didn't have your permission, but I ...," she started to explain.

He interrupted her with a hand raised advising her to stop speaking. She immediately stopped talking and looked down. He had never been angry with her before. She waited in fear for his response. He did not reply right away but instead looked down at the top of her head deciding which punishment would be appropriate for this first indiscretion. He decided her fate quickly and rose to stand above her.

"Tonight was supposed to be very special dear. I had plans as you know, but things have changed slightly. You have done something that angers me and you need to learn to accept punishment when you do wrong," he advised.

"Yes sir," she replied. He turned and walked to the bedroom, asking her to crawl after him. She followed on hands and knees, as he demanded. When he reached the bed he turned and sat on the end waiting for her to reach him. She crawled to his feet and stayed on her hands and knees waiting for him to tell her what her punishment would be.

He asked her to stand up and lay over his knees with her ass exposed to him. She realized what was going to take place. She felt excitement and fear at the same time. She rose and lay across his lap. He told her to hold still or her punishment would be worse. "Yes sir," she responded.

He pulled her panties down so her bare ass was exposed. He gently rubbed her round ass cheeks and felt her shiver in excitement and anticipation. He raised his hand and started smacking her cheeks. She gasped with each crack of his hand. He noticed her little round mounds starting to become red, and he could see his handprints on them. His cock became hard under her body.

He continued to spank her while she whimpered and gasped. He was curious so he inserted one finger in her exposed pussy to see if she was wet. Oh yes, she was dripping onto him, all slick and creamy. He continued to spank with his right hand while rotating a finger inside of her. She was alternating whimpering with moaning now.

He spread her legs more and pushed deep inside of her while still spanking that lovely behind. He inserted another finger, then another until he had four inside of her. She was close to cumming. He could feel it as her body tensed on him. He wanted his mouth on that cunt when she came.

He ordered her to stand up and pull down her panties to her ankles. She did as he ordered. He could tell her ass was sore by the way she moved. There were tears running down her cheeks. He told her to bend over and hold her ankles with her legs spread apart as far as her panties would allow so that her pussy was gaping from behind.

After she was in position, he told her to hold completely still and he knelt behind her and buried his face in her cunt. He licked her ass and nibbled on her clit. When he could tell she was getting close, he would slow down and hear her whimper in frustration. She was having a difficult time keeping her body still. It would tremble and shake with his every move.

He moved his face away several times when she was close and spanked her bottom when he thought she was moving too much. Then he would dive back into her and bury his tongue deep inside her. Finally, when she could take no more, he pulled away and told her that he was going to let her cum, but that he wanted her to try and hold completely still and not make a sound through her orgasm.

He wanted to test her control. She agreed to try.

He once again let his tongue enter her pussy lips and licked her soft and slow. Then he moved up to her little asshole and let his tongue enter her there for the first time. She gasped as she tried to hold still. He then moved to her delicate clit and took it in his mouth and started to suck.

She cried out and received a slap on the ass for it.

She closed her mouth and fought for the control he desired. When he started lapping her clit she knew it was all over. She did the best she could to hold still and be silent as his tongue circled her little bud and she came with full force.

She was able to control most of her sounds except for some muffled moans between her closed lips. It was all she could do to maintain standing. He reached up and held her legs to keep her from falling over. She spasmed over and over on his mouth. He could feel her body tensing and releasing. He continued to slowly lick her knowing her delicate clit was tender and each lap felt like an electric shock coursing through her private area.

When he finally pulled away, he allowed her to rise up halfway and place her hands on the dresser in front of her. She could see her reflection in the mirror; could see him behind her raised ass. He told her that he wanted to enter her little ass hole.

She had never heard of such a thing and was shocked and embarrassed.

But, she trusted him completely and wanted more than anything to make him happy. He undressed as she watched his reflection. He explained that he needed to enter her pussy first so he could use her cum juices to get himself nice and wet for her other hole. She accepted this and grunted with the force of his violent entrance in her body.

He made quick deep thrusts inside of her. She held tightly to the dresser edge to keep from falling down. Then he pulled out of her and repositioned himself so that his cock was touching the rim of her ass. She was scared, but she didn't say a word as he slowly pushed into her virgin hole.

She bit her lip to keep from screaming as the head of his cock started to bury itself inside her tight hole. There was a burning sensation as he neared her inner muscle ring. Holding still for a moment, he caught his breath and advised her to push against him. “Push out like you are trying to go to the bathroom” he encouraged.

“Good girl,” he moaned as he felt her obedient muscles straining and pushed past them to enter the ring that was holding him back. She felt the pop as he cleared the obstacle and entered her hot valley.

It took him a few minutes to bury himself all the way in of her. They both were sweating when he finally got there. She was panting and trying not to cry. He held still within her and let her adjust to him.

She finally calmed down and he started slow circle grinding movements on her. When he felt her returning the motions, he knew it was time to fuck her.

He withdrew half way out of her and then pushed back in. She gasped with the new sensation. He continued until he had worked up the speed he desired. While holding her hips, he let his head drop back and fucked her hard and fast like he wanted. It didn't take him long to near his own orgasm.

He looked down and saw beads of her sweat running down her back and along her red ass. He could still see where she received her spanking. This put him over the edge, and he made his final thrust in her and spurted all his cum in her. He held her body tightly agains his as he spilled all his seed deep into her body.

After he was finished, he pulled her body tight against his and carried her to the shower. He turned the warm water on and carried her in with him. He gently washed all of her body, being very gently with her tender ass. When they were finished, he carried them out and dried both of them off. He then carried her to the bed and lay her under the covers, kissed her forehead and tucked her in. It had been a long eventful day for her. He smiled as her eyelids closed and a smile came to her lips...