Sex And Susan Adams Ch. 05

Story Info
Married woman's sexual development.
5.5k words
4.65
27.7k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean came in the door, somewhat fearful, half expecting to find Susan either comatose or hysterical, but, instead, saw her dry-eyed and, apparently, lucid. "How are you, dear," she asked, "are you ok?"

"I'm fine, I guess, but...but are you mad at me?"

Jean put her arms around her and hugged her as she asked, "What on earth would I be mad at you for'? You certainly didn't do anything wrong!"

"Oh, Jean, dear, your husband fuck...fucked me last night! I was so afraid you would be upset and angry! Aren't you?"

"You silly little thing! Of course I'm not upset! I'll admit that I wasn't quite sure how I felt when I realized that he was going to screw you, but, I have to admit, I actually enjoyed watching him take you. My only concern was how you would react after you left last night. I've been terribly worried because I know nothing remotely like that has ever happened to you and I didn't get a chance to console you last night. I'll admit something though. I snuck over here, after Don and I were finished, to see if I could tell if you were having trouble, and I heard you and Jim in the bedroom. That relieved my mind somewhat; otherwise I would have been over as soon as Jim left this morning. I hope you don't mind my eavesdropping."

"Of course I don't, honey. I guess I left your place in a daze, for I don't remember anything clearly after Don finished. As I'm sure you could guess, I've thought of nothing else since I woke up, and I think I've gotten things squared away, to some degree, anyway As you heard, Jim and I made love after I got home, and that probably was the best thing that possibly could have happened. If I had needed to come in and act natural a few minutes after Don screwed me, I know I couldn't have done it. Or, if I had, somehow, concealed what I had done, I'm sure that I would be wracked with guilt right now. After all, it was adultery, no matter what the circumstances, and I certainly was not prepared to handle that. Last night, though, Jim took me to bed while I was still in a trance, still dazed from Don having me. When I came back to myself, we were engaged in a wonderful love-making session. It doesn't make sense, I guess, but that was so reassuring; it seemed to put things in perspective. Maybe it is just rationalization, but I was able to see the screwing with Don was just sex, with Jim it was love. Does that make sense, or am I just trying to find justification for some that I did?"

"Of course it makes sense, honey. That's the same thing I was saying about loving and being in love."

"There's something else, too, which I'm using, right or wrong, to excuse myself. It seems that once someone dominates and spanks me, they can do anything they want with me. That's the way it was with you and, joke or not, you have been my mistress, at least in sex, ever since. Now Don handled me like I was an infant, picking me up and turning me over, and then placing me on the bed. When he laid me on the bed I knew he was going to have me, and I made absolutely no effort to stop him. In fact, maybe you noticed, I spread myself wide and helped him get in. I can't even claim that I didn't know what I was doing. I just never even thought of doing anything else! Hard as it is to admit, I wanted him to take me, use me, and to dominate me. I just can't understand myself, but part of me seems to want to be a slave girl when it comes to sex. But, I don't want that kind of relationship with my husband. There I want to be a loving, equal partner!"

"Well, I don't pretend to be a psychologist or psychoanalyst, but you know that I have the same feeling with Don after he spanks me, so I guess we are somewhat alike. In any case, I don't see any reason to worry yourself. If you enjoy being submissive in certain situations, I don't see that it hurts anyone, certainly not Jim. If it made you feel guilty and was hurting your relationship with him, that would be different, but I think that what you and I have done has made you a better and happier wife and partner for him. I don't know if being screwed by Don makes you a better wife, but, so far, it doesn't seem to have hurt."

"Hard as it is to believe that, with my upbringing, I certainly was more loving and responsive last night than usual! Do you realize that I went off with you working on me, had an unbelievable orgasm with Don and then really exploded with Jim? I must be a sex maniac! I just can't believe myself."

"Well, enough deep thought. To more pressing matters -- how's your bottom? I brought this over in case you needed it. I certainly did after I was after Don did me!" Jean took the bottle of lotion from her pocket and motioned for Susan to lie down on the bed. She pushed Susan's robe aside and said, "Boy, you did get a spanking! Your hips are still bright red!" As she smoothed the lotion over the cheeks, she asked, "Does that hurt'? The heat is unreal."

"It's really sore. I'm glad Jim isn't home, because I would have a hard time not wincing when I sit down. That's not the only place I'm sore. Look at my cunt." She rolled over on her back and spread her legs, something that would have been unthinkable such a short time before. "I think I am really swollen."

"Oh my heavens! Your cunt lips are puffed up and spread apart as if you were ready for sex. I know that Don really pounded you last night, but I didn't expect that!"

"He really did screw me hard, but then Jim did the same thing. Two hard screwings in less than an hour may be more than my cunt can stand. Maybe the lotion will help there too. Ooh, that does feel better!" Susan lay quietly while Jean tenderly applied the soothing lotion to her cunt, and then said, "Honey, we still have a problem. What do we do next?'

"What do you mean, dear?"

"Well, we can hardly go on as we were before, but I certainly don't want to stop doing things with you! But, Don knows about us, and he's screwed me! Is he going to want to do it again? Do you want him to? Should I go with you to Maine?" Susan's eyes began to water as she talked and it was obvious that tears would soon follow.

"Don't cry, honey, we'l1 work it out! As far as Don is concerned, I definitely think that he would want to screw you again; he's not stupid. After the way I felt last night, I certainly wouldn't have any objection -- I might even enjoy it. But, that's up to you. If you have my question in your mind, I'll just tell Don to stay out of the way when you and I are together, and he'll do it. He was worried about you, too, last night, after I told him how inexperienced you were, and he has no problem with the two of us being alone doing whatever we want. Remember, I told you before that he wouldn't object. He just doesn't like being lied to or duped. And, if course you should come with us! Even if you decide you don't want any three-way sex, the fact that you and Don have screwed once will make us all freer and more intimate."

"That makes me feel better, honey. It's funny, I've committed adultery, something that always horrified me, and it hasn't seemed nearly as important as I would have expected. I've been unfaithful to the husband I love dearly, and, while I do feel guilty about it, the guilt is hardly crushing. In fact, last night we were closer than we have been in some time, and, rationalization aside, I don't see that Jim was hurt by what happened at your place last night. If doing things with you made me a better wife and partner, and I think that you are right that it did, it may be that extramarital screwing loosened me up even more. There's no doubt that I'm less inhibited than I was before you spanked me! In any case, I considered whether I should tell Jim about it, but I sincerely believe that no good, and probably a lot of harm, would come from doing so. Once I decided that, the real question was your feelings and the future, not past events. I really want to go with you to Maine, and I'll do whatever you and Don want."

"Watch it, my little slave girl, you might be getting into more than you expect if you have both a mistress and a master," Jean said, laughing for the first time. "I'1l tell you what I think. We should cool it with Don until we get to Maine, and we'll see how you feel by then. In the meantime, Jim won't be coming home till late tonight, you said. Why don't you come over and eat with us this evening and we'll pretend nothing happened last night. You and Don can get comfortable with each other again, and we'll have a nice quiet, friendly, and non-traumatic, evening. What do you think?"

"I think that would be perfect, honey!"

It was perfect, a quiet, comfortable, companionable meal that brought Susan and Don together without tension. The walk across the short deck was traumatic for Susan, not knowing how she would react to seeing Don, but her concern was banished when he, without speaking, hugged her and squeezed her hand as she entered. The evening was spent in casual, pleasant conversation about non-controversial subjects, particularly more details about the cabin and lake. The only time that Susan was the least embarrassed was one time when she inadvertently noticed Don's roving eyes taking in the more salient points of her anatomy? It suddenly hit her, for the first time in his presence that this man had seen, in her mother's phraseology, "everything she had," and she felt herself blushing. However, as she felt the flush throughout her body, she realized that she wasn't really embarrassed so much as mildly stimulated, sexually, and that, as much as anything else, relaxed her. So, the evening went well, and, as she left, both said "good night" with a kiss that was something more than pro forma -- and to her own surprise, she returned both with equal fervor.

The month of June was a busy one. Jim's classes and exams were finished and he was able to devote full time to his thesis. Susan's school finished for the summer at the end of the first week, leaving her free to catch up with house work and get ready for the Maine trip. Susan and Jean's Friday sessions continued as before with the two of them becoming more familiar each other's preferences and erogenous zones. Don finished the contract negotiations that caused the Friday night meetings, but he stayed away while the "movie sessions" went on. Only two things of a new sexual nature took place during that month, and they were closely related.

With school over, Susan and Jean began shopping for clothes needed for the trip, and, as a result, they made several trips to the local mall. Jean found a short, denim skirt that she said would be ideal for Maine, and urged Susan to try one on, but she protested that she could never wear a skirt that short, several inches above the knee. However, with Jean's and the clerk's urging, she finally did try it on, and even she had to admit that it looked perfect on her. For her, the oddest thing was that, when she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt sexy, something that never had happened to her when she tried on clothes. Over her not-too-sincere protests, Jean convinced her not only to buy it, but to wear it right then. Walking through the mall, wearing by far the shortest skirt she ever had on, Susan was very conscious of everyone looking at her (even when they weren't) and feeling a combination of embarrassment and exhilaration.

After leaving the clothing store, Jean asked, "Now, what about shoes? You really need soft soled, athletic-type shoes because regular shoes are just no good on the rocks around the cabin. Do you have any shoes like that?"

"All my shoes are the regular, dress type that I wear in school. I guess that I had better get a pair, if you think they are necessary."

Jean had wanted that response, for she had an ulterior motive in convincing Susan to wear the short skirt and, now, to try on shoes. As they went into the store, the clerk immediately came over to wait on her, as he always did. An attractive man, probably in his 50's, he enjoyed fitting Jean with shoes because she obviously didn't mind when he lifted her foot higher than was necessary and casually looked between her legs. His glances weren't so conspicuous that she would have to notice, yet not so secretive as to deprive her of the pleasure of being a little wanton. A nice compromise, bringing pleasure to both without risk of condemnation.

They sat down and Jean indicated that this time the shoes were for her friend, and described the type of shoe Susan needed. The clerk smiled and pulled his stool over in front of Susan. He put her foot on the stool, removed her shoe and, with great care, measured the foot. As he did so, the short skirt slid up, giving him a nice view of her thighs. He left to get the shoes, and Susan, red-faced, said, "Jean! I can't keep this skirt down! He'll see all the way up me!"

"Uh huh! Remember several weeks ago I said we were going to come to the mall and show you off? Well, this is the time!"

"Jean, please, I can't do that! Don't make me."

"Susan, honey, all you have to do is relax your legs. He'll do the rest. Just picture how sexy you look in that skirt!"

At that, the clerk came back, bearing several shoe boxes, and sat down in front of Susan. Selecting one pair, he lifted her right foot and fit the shoe onto it while, again, focusing his eyes on her exposed thighs. Unfortunately, from his point of view, she kept her knees tight together, foiling his efforts to see higher. Jean got up and, while supposedly looking at a display, caught Susan's eye and mouthed the words, "Relax!" and she pantomimed spanking. Susan's face flushed even more, but as the clerk raised her left foot to fit the other shoe, she reluctantly let her knees part, opening a path for his eyes directly to her brief, sheer panties. From Jean's position, she also saw her panties, and, as Susan walked around trying the shoes, she whispered, "That's the way, dear. You look lovely!"

Susan tried on a second pair, letting her legs part as her foot was lifted, and, to her complete surprise, the warmth she had felt from embarrassment somehow metamorphosed into sexual heat. As Jean had promised, the clerk was doing the lifting and looking, and all she had to do was relax her legs -- once again, it was being done to her, not by her! She had never had the experience of being exposed like this, and she was startled to discover that it was exciting. As a result, she made no further effort to hide herself from his view, and when she had made her choice of shoes, she turned her upper body to talk to Jean, leaving one foot up on the stool, the other on the floor, knees wide apart, deliberately giving him an unobstructed view of her almost transparent panties. When they left the store, she was hyper; embarrassed, excited, exhilarated, and a number of other emotions she couldn't categorize. "Oh, my heavens, I can't believe I did that! He was looking right at my panties and I let him!"

"See, I told you that you would enjoy it. You get a little thrill, he gets some sexual excitement, and no one is hurt. It's fun! Now, I want you to do one more thing. Go into the restroom and take off your panties." Seeing the shocked expression on Susan's face, she headed off the protest by adding, "Hold on, now, dear. You don't have to show off anything, just take them off. Now, go on!"

Reluctantly, Susan did as she was told, and came out of the ladies room with a red face, clutching her purse which contained her panties. "I feel funny, Jean. I don't think I've ever been out of the house without panties on. I feel so exposed! God, if my skirt blew up or I tripped....I'd die!" Fortunately, she did neither in the rest of their shopping trip, and, as she became more accustomed to the feeling of being daring, on the edge of a catastrophic embarrassment, she found the lack of panties to be exciting. It was even fun having to be extra careful as she slid in and out of a booth when they stopped for a sundae. She finally admitted as much to Jean, and said, "I guess this is how you felt, wearing your red dress without panties. It is sexy feeling."

"Remember, I didn't have a bra on either, and being completely naked under your dress is really a scary thrill! You'll have to try that next."

"This is enough for now, thanks! At least, I didn't give you any reason to spank me. I did just what you told me. Ha!"

"For that little bit of insubordination, you'll get ten whacks on your bare ass when we get home! And, if you're not careful, I'll lift your skirt and give you a smack right here in public." That didn't happen, but when they arrived home, Jean took Susan up to the bedroom to give her those ten hard whacks, just to, as she said, show her who was boss. That was, in fact, the reason for the intended spanking: as she had said to Don, Jean frankly did enjoy controlling her and a spanking for even a minor transgression would further establish the dominant-submissive nature of their relationship.

Holding Susan by the arm to prevent her escape, Jean forced her to climb the stairs to the bedroom, Susan protesting all the way that it wasn't fair, that she just had been kidding. Susan knew that this was going to be a real spanking, and put up the usual struggle with no chance of winning as Jean pulled her over her knee, flipped her new short skirt over her back, and bared her entire behind. She delivered one fairly hard slap, asking if Susan were sorry for being impertinent, and Susan protested again that she hadn't done anything. If the truth be known, Susan was still somewhat "high" from her afternoon exploits, and the humiliation of, once again, being handled like a child, was giving her a perverse sexual thrill at the same time that she dreaded what she knew was coming. Jean was, as usual, enjoying the view and feel of "that pretty little ass" reveling in the heady feeling of dominance over the smaller woman. "Ok, if you're not sorry, maybe it will be twenty whacks! With that, the spanking commenced, relatively light at first, but still hard enough to quickly redden the cheeks, and, as usual, the blows became more serious as they continued. There were the usual alternating slaps and moans of pain as the slaps rained down: slap, "Ouch," slap, "Ooh, stop it," whack, "Jean, stop, it hurts," slap, etc. Susan was writhing around, trying to twist away from the swatting hand, but to no avail. Finally, as usual she lay quietly, sobbing piteously, as she waited for the punishment to end.

At that point, a new element, the second event, was added. Unbeknownst to the women, Don was working in the study and suddenly heard shrill voices followed by the unmistakable sound of a hand slapping a bottom. Intrigued, naturally, he quietly crossed the hall and looked into the bedroom and saw the astounding and stimulating picture of Susan, naked below the waist, draped over Jean's lap and being spanked vigorously. He watched as Susan protested and struggled, enthralled by the erotic picture before him. Then, as Susan's defiance ebbed and she lay unresisting over Jean's lap, he stepped into the room, unnoticed at first, as the spanking proceeded. Suddenly Jean looked up and saw him. Startled, she started to let Susan go, but he simply said, "Don't stop for me!" Jean administered another, harder whack as Susan, hearing Don's voice, began a real struggle to get free. "Oh, let me up, Jean! Oh, good heavens, please let me go! Don't let him watch!"

The struggling and pleading were unavailing, and soon, Susan, completely humiliated and defeated, simply collapsed again and gave up as the blows continued. She lay there submissively as she pleaded, "Please, please, I'm so embarrassed! It's hurting, honey!" At that point, Jean took pity on her and stopped spanking and started running her hands over and around Susan's crimson bottom. Susan hid her face in her hands, horrified not only by having Don see her punished, but also by now lying there, completely exposed, as Jean fondled her. But, the humiliation also excited her: her tears were still falling and her bottom certainly still hurt, but, at the same time, her cunt was very aroused.

12