Sex and the Capital Ch. 02

Story Info
The torrid affair with the intern continues.
3.8k words
4.49
19.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes after six the doorbell rang; Bruce opened it and smiled at Kathy. "Come on in," he said.

Keeping her at arm's length, he said, "Let me look at you."

She held out her arms in a model's pose and slowly whirled around. She was wearing a fitted royal blue short sleeve dress with a white flower print pattern. It had a button front and fell to mid-calf. Every pearlized button was fastened, no cleavage. A bit of eye shadow and pink lipstick was all the makeup she wore. It was enough.

"Do I pass inspection?"

"You're beautiful," he said as he held out his arms.

She stepped into them and wrapped her arms around his neck, drawing his lips to hers, kissing him as she pressed her body against his. His arms encircled her waist, holding her tight. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth, exploring, inviting him in. Feeling the beginning of his arousal, she pressed her hips against him and slowly rotated them as his cock responded and he pulled her closer.

Reluctantly, he broke off the embrace. "Our reservations are for six-thirty, twenty minutes from now."

She feigned a hurt look as her hand went to his crotch and slowly stroked his dick, bringing him to a full arousal. "We'll go to dinner if you promise me that this is dessert."

His hand went to the top button on her dress. She continued to stroke him for several more seconds before releasing him and stopping his hand from opening the third button.

She looked at him licked her lips then pressed her breasts to his chest and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Let's go eat. It'll be even better after, I promise."

He exhaled and nodded his head. "Okay." What I really want is to rip your dress off and fuck you right now.

* * *

"Bring us two glasses of the house Chardonnay," Bruce said as the waiter handed them the menus.

She smiled at him over her menu, "What do you recommend?"

"I usually get the Thai Noodles with Shrimp."

She put her menu down. "I love Thai Noodles. I want that."

He put the menus aside and leaned over the table, taking her hands in his. "This seems like a dream. Is this really happening?"

She blushed, "It certainly seems real to me. What happened this afternoon has never happened to me before."

"In my office!" he whispered, "I can't believe that."

The waiter placed the wine on the table and he ordered, declining the offer of an appetizer.

Picking up his wine he said, "Here's to us."

She touched his glass with hers. "I don't know where this is going, but I want to go."

He stared at her breasts for a few seconds before taking a sip of wine, feeling the impact of her words. I don't know where this is going either, but I don't want to get off.

She put down her glass and smiled at him as her foot found his pant leg, her toes tickling his calf.

"What did you tell your roommate?" he asked, wanting to move the conversation to something that might keep his mind off what was going to happen later.

She looked at him, a slight smile on her face, "I told her I wouldn't be home tonight." Her smile broadened and her foot moved up his leg, stopping against his knee.

Well, that didn't work. Oh my goodness, spending the night. Let's try something different. "What does your family do back in Mississippi?"

"My father owns a trucking company. I have a Class A CDL with HAZMAT, double/triple trailer and tanker endorsements."

"What?" he said, a puzzled look crossing his face.

She laughed at the look on his face. "I'm the only child so I'm my father's son too. I started moving rigs around the yard when I was fourteen years old. When I was eighteen, I got my Commercial Driver's License. I've been driving eighteen-wheelers every summer since. Last summer I moved hazardous material all over the Southeast."

He just stared at her; not quite believing what she said.

The waiter appeared with the entrees. "More wine, sir?"

"Yes, make a selection for us."

"Glass or bottle, sir?"

"A glass will be fine."

He turned back toward her and she handed him her CDL.

Wordlessly, he took it and examined it. Shaking his head, he said, "Well, I'll be damned, a truck driver."

"Being an intern is a first for me. This is the first job I've had where I didn't climb out of a truck wearing jeans scratching my butt."

The vision of her naked ass walking toward the bathroom flashed through his mind.

They ate in silence for a few minutes. Bruce was having trouble dismissing the vision of her in his office.

"Your degree is in Environmental Science, right?"

"Yeah," she said, spearing a shrimp with her fork. "I'm an environmentalist at heart. It's the degree I wanted."

He smiled at her and shook his head, "A truck-driving environmentalist. I would have never believed it."

She dabbed at her mouth with her napkin after placing her fork on the plate. Dropping it on the table, she placed her chin in her hands, her elbows on the table, and watched him eat.

"You want some dessert?" he asked.

"You're dessert," she said with a sultry voice, "and I can't wait."

Bruce put his fork down and looked for the waiter. Signaling him, he indicated he wanted the check.

* * *

Once inside his apartment, Kathy dropped her purse on the floor and threw her arms around him, her lips on his, her tongue in his mouth, her body grinding against his. He placed his arms around her and his hands dropped down to her waist and pulled her tight against him. His hard cock pressed against her crotch, probing, wanting entry.

Suddenly she broke the embrace and took a step back. Breathlessly, she said, "I want this to be a bit slower than this afternoon. Do you have any wine?"

Bruce, resisting the urge to rip her dress off and take her there, standing against the wall, tried to comprehend what she said. The sexual fog cleared from his brain after a few seconds and he understood. "Yeah, I think—uh, yes, I have some. I'll get it."

Returning with the two glasses, he found her demurely sitting on the sofa, her legs together, dress tight over her knees, an innocent look on her face.

He handed her a glass and sat down next to her.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Merlot, I can't, ah, remember what winery."

She swirled it in her glass, sniffed it and said, "Very good bouquet." She took a sip, "I taste a touch of plum mixed with berries and vanilla. What do you think?"

Perplexed by the transformation, he took a sip of his wine, shrugging his shoulders. She giggled and took his glass, placing it on the table next to hers.

He glanced at her and then his eyes were drawn towards her breasts. Her nipples peaked against the material. It took a second for his brain to register: No bra!

She stared at him, a mischievous look on her face, and began to unbutton the dress. Stopping after the fifth button, she held it open exposing her breasts. "Get over here, the girls need some attention!"

He moved towards her and she pulled his head down unto her breast forcing the swollen nipple into his mouth. She moaned softly as he suckled, drawing it between his lips, caressing it with his tongue. After a few minutes she moved his head to her other breast. Her moaning continued as he moved his hand down to her crotch, his finger found an opening in the dress and slid between her legs, working its way through the golden fleece covering her sex. Searching, he forced it down into the wet crevice as she arched her hips, trying to force it deeper. She tried to open her legs wider but the dress restricted her movement so she took her hand and moved his finger to her clit. He continued to suckle her nipple while his finger moved over and around the sensuous bump that triggered pleasure.

Her breathing was fast and shallow, her eyes closed as she lay back on the sofa, moaning softly as he found the touch that would soon bring her to orgasmic ecstasy. She moved with him, increasing the pressure with short, quick gyrations until exploding with a long loud cry, clasping his finger between her legs as she shuddered with release.

He pulled his finger from between her legs and finished unbuttoning her dress. He laid it open and stopped, enthralled by the nubile body before him. She lay motionless, watching him with a sensual half-smile, waiting impatiently for his next move. He took his finger and gently traced it over the pebbled areola surrounding one breast then the other before bending down and taking a nipple in his mouth, drawing it deep inside. His hand went to her cunt and she opened her legs wide as he moved one, then two fingers inside her, and began slowly finger fucking her. Her hips responded, moving against his fingers, forcing them deeper inside her. Her moaning grew louder and she demanded, "Your dick, I want your dick in me."

Bruce stopped, stood up and quickly stripped off his clothes. Getting between her legs, he pushed the head just inside her cunt. "Is this what you want?"

"Yes!" she said breathlessly.

He slowly pushed it in further and made several slow strokes. "Like this?"

"Ah," she sighed and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him down on top of her. "Now," she whispered in his ear, "fuck me!"

He felt her hands move to his ass as he plunged deep inside her, a small gasp escaped from her lips as buried himself fully, her cunt eagerly swallowing him, the warm wetness embracing him, enticing him to spill his seed. She shifted her hips slightly, maximizing the pleasure brought by each thrust. Her hands pulled him back each time he withdrew, each stroke seemingly more forceful than the last, each stroke bringing them closer.

Her moans came in quick succession, coordinated with the short gasps coming from his throat after each thrust. Her cunt pulled him in, consuming him until she yelled "Oh God!" and wrapped her legs around his thighs, imprisoning him. He felt her body quiver as she fell back on the sofa, her eyes closed. He struggled against her for one final thrust before yelling out himself as he pumped the first spurt of hot cum deep inside her. He sighed as her vaginal muscles constricted around his throbbing cock, milking him until he collapsed, his body spent.

Moments later her hand pushed gently against his chest, "I think we need to get up, without the passion, you're a bit heavy."

He pushed himself up into a standing position. She sat up and held her arms out. "Come here."

She took his semi-erect dick in her hand and brought it to her mouth while she held his balls with her other hand. Placing her lips around the shaft, she slowly withdrew her mouth and then kissed the head, ending with her tongue making one final swirl. She looked up at him. "That was unbelievable sex."

He smiled down at her as she released him and stood up.

She pulled her dress off and looked at it before dropping it on the floor. "We're kind of messy," she said as she picked up his shirt. "Where's the bathroom?"

He pointed her in the right direction and then watched as she sashayed across the room, exaggerating the swing of her hips.

"Okay Bruce, time for a tour," she said as came back into the living room.

"Come here, first," he said from the sofa.

She stopped in front of him, her legs slightly spread, hands on her hip, his shirt fully buttoned. "What do you want?" she asked innocently.

"Let's see what you got, girl," he said as he reached underneath the shirt and put his open hand on her cunt; running one finger between her warm, still wet lips.

Pushing down on his hand and stepping back, she giggled and said, "That's all for now. But I would like to make it to the bedroom next time."

"I don't think they'll be a next time tonight. You're wearing this old man out."

"I don't think so," she said, looking into his eyes. "I think you'll be ready."

He patted the sofa next to him. "Let's drink this wine."

She laughed and sat down. "I forgot about it," she said as she placed one hand on his thigh and picked up the glass with her other hand.

"This is good wine," she said after taking a sip, her other hand stroking his inner thigh.

"Uh, we can drink it while I give you the nickel tour," he said removing her hand.

She laughed. "Okay, kitchen first."

She glanced around as they walked in. It was clean, but he had time to tidy up before she got there. "Let's see what we've got for breakfast," she said as she opened the refrigerator door.

He opened a cabinet door and pointed to the Cheerios.

"Uh-uh," she said, shaking her head. "Eggs, sausage and toast, that's what I want."

Next, they walked into his spare bedroom. A computer console covered one wall; a Bow-Flex machine and a treadmill took up the rest of the room. "You don't use the Senate gym?" she asked.

"No, I prefer to exercise alone, here."

"What's next?"

"C'mon," he said and took her into the bedroom.

The first thing that Kathy noticed was that the bed was made. I doubt he does that everyday. There was a TV on the Chest of Drawers. Looking closer, she saw that it had a built in VCR. The nightstand held the remote and a book. She picked it up, White Death by Clive Cussler. Never heard of him. She turned towards Bruce, standing there with a smug look on his face.

"Is this how your place always looks?

"Of course."

"No way. You had an hour to clean it up before I got here. Let me look in your closets."

He shook his head and walked over and sat on the bed and motioned for her to sit too.

She sat in the middle of the bed cross-legged as he moved up, leaning against the headboard. His eyes dropped down to her pussy and she pulled down his shirt and tucked in under her.

"What made you get on the Environment and Public Works Committee?" she asked.

"Despite what some people say, farmers do care about the environment..."

She took a sip of wine and half listened as he explained the need for farmers to work with nature and the environmental initiatives he sponsored as a state senator. She had her doubts when Gary asked her to see if she could get close to him, exert some influence over his votes. She hadn't intended to do anymore more that try to indebt herself with a few favors. She hadn't counted on the chemistry. This was definitely a level one, rip off the clothes, reaction. She watched him as he continued to speak, now talking about the state Sierra Club. She concentrated on his lips. I want him to eat me.

Emptying her glass, she leaned back on her elbows, his shirttails now draped on either side of her groin, giving him a clear shot of her cunt. One glance was all it took; his concentration was shot. He uttered a few more words and then just sat there, a silly grin on his face.

She held up her empty glass. "Can I have some more wine?"

"Of course," he said and got off the bed.

She sat up and opened the top three buttons of the shirt with one hand while holding out her glass with the other hand. "Come around here."

One breast with its swollen nipple was visible where the shirt bloused open. She continued to hold up her glass but he just stood there, staring at her breast.

"You have got to be the most sexy woman in the world. That's a perfect breast."

"Really? I thought it was kind of small."

"No, it's perfect."

She set her glass on the nightstand and reached down and made quick work of the remaining buttons. Kathy pulled the shirt off her shoulders, tossing it aside. Moving down on the bed, she motioned for him to lie beside her.

He put the wine bottle down and picked up her glass and set it beside it before lying down on his side next to her. She raised the nearest breast up and he moved to mouth the nipple. "Take it in and out, slowly," she said, resting one hand on the back of his head.

After several minutes, she guided his mouth over to the other breast. He shifted his body to accommodate her, one of his legs now between hers, his hard cock on her leg, straining against his shorts. "Take your shorts off but don't stop," she commanded softly.

Using one hand, he worked his shorts down to his ankles and then freed himself of them, flipping them off the bed. Shifting his body, he now laid between her legs, his throbbing cock nudging her wet, beckoning pussy.

He moved up slightly and she felt the head enter. She let it stay there for a moment, enjoying the sensation of it spreading her lips, ready, eager to fill her.

Her nipple slipped from his mouth and his dick pulled out of her cunt as his body obeyed the gentle push on his shoulders, forcing him downward. "No, I want you," he objected mildly.

"You'll have me," she responded huskily, "but first, I want this."

She felt his lips kissing her stomach, his tongue drawing small circles on her skin as he slowly made his way down. She removed her hand from his head and relaxed, anxious to see how skillful he was.

His arms over her thighs now, he kissed her once on the top of the right thigh before taking his tongue and running it along the crease, reaching down as far as her position allowed. He brought it back up, traced it across her mons and down the other side. Gently, he began kissing her, starting on one side of her cunt, moving to the other before she felt his tongue maneuver itself through the hair to the top of the slit, working up, just short of her clitoris.

She moaned softly and tried to open her legs. He held her and made slow searching moves with his tongue, each one coming a millimeter closer. Her moaning increased as she arched her hips upward, trying vainly to expose her clit to his probing tongue.

Finally, he relented and she felt his arms lift off her thighs. His shoulders now between her legs, she moaned gratefully as he spread them wide. A wet, warm tongue touched the outer lip of her pussy and began slowly moving downward. It made several more passes before he dragged it up and over her clitoris and down the other side. Teasing her, his tongue stayed on her outer lip, occasionally slipping over the edge, a bit of tongue, sliding inside her.

Enough is enough. She put her hand over the back of his head and centered her pussy on his tongue. He obliged, pushing it deep inside. She moaned her approval as he slowly moved his tongue in and out. She only had to move her hips a few times before he understood what she wanted. He moved his mouth up and down and his tongue in and out, tantalizing her, bringing her closer and closer. After several more minutes of enjoying the titillation, it was time to get serious. She moved his mouth up over her clit.

Let's see if he can get this right. He was a quick learner, listening to her moans, and responding to her movements, he found the key. Using his tongue, he brought her to the edge before backing off, again using pleasurable torture to excite her. His tongue returned alternating between fucking and sucking her, causing her to moan loudly before she forced his lips back to her clit. Sensing that it was time, he applied his tongue expertly and slowly brought her back to precipice and then nudged her over. Her moaning became a low cry; her body trembled as she went over the brink, the familiar paroxysm of orgasm beginning. Suddenly his lips clamped around her clit and he sucked—HARD. She screamed and both hands tried to push his head away as stars exploded and darkness enveloped her. She collapsed, her arms outstretched, her breathing ragged.

It was several minutes before she opened her eyes. He was lying on his side, watching her. She stared at him for a moment before the sensation returned. She quivered as her muscles began to relax and closed her eyes, enjoying the aftermath of the most intense orgasm anyone could have.

She felt his finger lightly touch her clit. "Anything else you want?" he asked as he finger traced small circles around it.

Reaching down, she grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards her. "I want you now. Slow. I'm so sensitive I don't know how much I can handle."

12