Sex and the Capital Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting in a final fling before Congress takes a break.
1.6k words
4.03
10.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce leaned forward and picked up another piece of pizza "This is the last one for me; I'm getting stuffed."

Kathy took another pull at her beer, leaned back on the sofa and patted her belly, "God, we almost finished this pizza. I think this was supposed to serve 3 or 4 people."

He popped the last bit of pizza in his mouth laid back next to her. "I love pepperoni pizza, that was good."

She rubbed his inner thigh while he finished eating. After taking another swig of beer she held the bottle up and said, "Beer and pizza, it doesn't get much better than that." Then a mischievous look came over her face as she ran her hand up to his crotch. "Well, maybe it does get better."

He grinned at her and took a drink of beer as she swung around to lie on the sofa, her head in his lap.

"I'm glad you called," he said, his hand moving to her breast.

"It's been three nights. I've missed you."

Gently squeezing her breast, he said, "Seeing you Monday when the committee met and not being able to do anything about it was depressing. I had to stop looking at you, it was like you were naked and you know what I wanted to do."

"I know. I wanted to go over and kiss you so bad..." she shook her head without vocalizing the rest of her thought.

She rose up and took a mouthful of beer. After swallowing it, she said, "How are you going to vote on the Organic Farming proclamation tomorrow?"

"Against it."

"Really? The chairman wants unity. You're not going to make an organizational vote for the good of the committee?"

He frowned, his hand still on her breast. "I don't really want to speak ill of one of my colleagues in front of you."

"You're talking about Harris, right?"

"Yeah. If I voted for it, it's like I'd be endorsing everything he says."

"It wasn't just his bill. Senator Oakley was one of the co-sponsors. He's on the Ag committee with you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, and I have a lot of respect for him."

"Harris can be a jerk sometimes," she said

He laughed. "Sometimes? He always a jerk."

She rolled her head in his lap, rubbing her cheek against his partially aroused cock. "I think you're letting your opinion of Harris cloud your judgment."

Making small circles around the peak of her breast with his finger now, he smiled down at her and asked, "Did Spencer send you over here to convince me to vote yes?"

She laughed. "NO! My loyalty is to the committee. It's a symbolic vote supporting organic farming. I want to see the committee united on this. Don't you think that organically grown food is better, health wise?" she asked while slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

He thought for a moment before replying as she rose up slightly to remove her blouse and unhook her bra. "Yeah. Health wise. But it's more expensive, more labor intensive, its yield is less and, important to the consumer, it doesn't look as good as what the traditional farmers produce." When he placed his hand back on her breast, it was bare. He looked down, tweaking her nipple between his fingers.

She rubbed her cheek against his full arousal. "So, you agree about the health aspects. What about the chemicals? Do you agree that we're making a small trade-off between yield and appearance and some slight potential health risks down the road with traditional farming?"

She turned her head and was mouthing his cock through his trousers while she waited for his answer. Not hearing anything, she sat up and smiled at him while she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his slacks. She freed his cock from his shorts and caressed the shaft with her hand. "Well?"

"Uh, I'll give you that. There's a trade-off," he said before leaning his head back on the sofa, enjoying what she was doing.

She ran her hand up to the head and rubbed her palm around it. "Are you going to agree with me and vote yes?"

"Maybe," he moaned softly.

Her lips moved to his cock and she took the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Closing her lips on the shaft, she slowly moved her head up and down until he responded, raising his hips, trying to force it in deeper.

She withdrew her mouth and moved up to kiss him. "Have I convinced you?" she asked, breathlessly.

He nodded his head. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said.

He lay on the bed naked as she kissed his forehead before moving down and kissing him lightly on his lips. Seconds later, he felt her lips close around one of his nipples as her breast touched his cheek, the swollen nipple searching for his mouth. He took it inside, slowly savoring it as she pressed her breast against his face, moaning softly.

The nipple pulled out of his mouth as she made her way down his abdomen, tracing his abs with her tongue as her stomach skimmed his face. The blond bush at eye level now, he reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her soaking wet pussy to his mouth.

Her juice poured out as he pushed his tongue deep inside her, the taste and scent of her overwhelming his senses, small sounds of utter pleasure escaped his lips as he drank her in, savoring the flow from her cunt. He barely noticed when she took his dick in her mouth, his attention focused on her, wanting now to bring her to orgasm.

Holding her thighs wide, he placed his lips over her clit and gently rolled it between them. He felt his dick slip out of her mouth as she moved. Her weight shifted and he realized she was now holding herself up with her arms. Using his tongue, he drew small circles around her clit as her moaning became louder. Now alternating between gently suckling it and using his tongue to encircle it, he felt her shift again, this time trying to exert more pressure on his lips. She wanted the ultimate orgasm again. Holding her off, he continued to excite her until he knew she could stand it no longer. Then, using his lips and mouth, he pulled her inside and sucked hard, listening to her scream before she collapsed on him.

It was several minutes before she came to. He lay there on his side, his hand on her breast, smiling at her when she opened her eyes. She slowly shook her head, "You're something. That was just—unreal."

He moved between her legs and pressed the head of his cock against her cunt. The lips were still quivering but they opened wide, wanting him inside. She lay back and closed her eyes as he pushed inside her, her hips moving to accommodate, taking him fully inside.

Pulling him down to her, holding him tight, she said, "My intention was to suck you dry when we came in here. But, once I felt that tongue in my pussy, the blowjob went out the window. Now, just fuck me—slowly."

He rose and smiled down at her as he slowly stroked, almost pulling it out each time he withdrew. "I want to come in your mouth."

Her breathing quickened and her hips rose up to meet his as her hands grabbed his ass. "You will—but not right now. I want to come again."

"I'll hold you to that promise," he said as he began to hump her, full strokes as he came within an inch of pulling it out each time. He watched her face as he slammed into her, each time his cock hit bottom she uttered a short cry. He watched her face contort as she got closer and closer. Finally, she cried out, overtaken by the pinnacle of pleasure that his throbbing cock brought. It was too late for him. Watching her, he couldn't pull out and shove it in her mouth. Her coming triggered him, he pushed into her one last time and pumped hot cum inside as she wrapped her legs around him, her heels digging into his ass.

* * *

He heard her in the bathroom just as the coffee was finishing up. Pouring two cups, he set them on the table and waited for her.

"Perfect timing," he said, pointing to her cup.

Walking up behind him, she bent down and kissed him on the neck. He reached up and placed his arm around her. "You want to go back to bed?"

"I wish," she said as she removed his arm. "Period just started."

He watched her as she sat down and took a sip of coffee.

"Just like clockwork," she said. "That was the real reason I came over last night."

"Really? I'd have sworn it was to convince me to vote yes," he chuckled.

"No, I wanted to come again while you're still here. Friday's the last day we're in session."

"Are you going to Mississippi for the two weeks?"

"Yeah, I'm flying out Friday afternoon. When are you leaving?"

He looked at her with a guilty smile on his face. "Not 'til Sunday morning. I'm playing golf on Saturday."

"Did the Kenyans knock you out of golf last Saturday?" she asked.

He nodded his head and smiled.

Holding up her coffee cup in a mock salute, she said, "Well, here's to the Kenyans. Thanks to them I've had the best sex in my life."

He raised his cup, "Funny how life is. I salute them too."

"Take me to the Thai place tonight?"

"Sure."

She stood. "I've got to go, I'll have breakfast at my apartment."

He got up and placed his arms around her. "Last night was wonderful."

"I know." He kissed Kathy; held her tenderly and whispered, "I'm going to miss you."

She stepped back and looked into his eyes, hers misting over. "I'm going to miss you too."