Sex and the Capital Ch. 08

Story Info
The senator makes another trip home to his sensual wife.
2.8k words
4.45
10.9k
1

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, where're the kids?" Bruce asked as he walked up to his wife at the airport.

Lynne hugged him briefly. "It's just us sweetheart, for awhile anyway. Sean has an away game tonight and the Girl Scouts are having a sleepover, thankfully, not at our house."

He grinned at her. She smiled back at him, a gleam in her eyes.

"Does that look in your eyes mean what I think it does?"

"You'll see," she said as they walked towards the parking deck, hand in hand.

"The short term lot was full. I had to park on the fourth level," she said as she punched the up button for the elevator.

He dropped his carry-on bag on the floor as the door closed and turned to his wife, putting his arms around her, his hands dropping to her ass. "You know, you looked great in tight jeans when you were sixteen and you still look great in them. You just have a great ass."

She ground her hips against him. "Is that right?"

He squeezed her cheeks. "Yes."

Her hips concentrated on the bulge that was prodding her lower belly. She stepped back a bit and her hand slipped between their bodies and caressed his erection. "Ummm. Things were never like this when we were dating."

He laughed lightly. "Oh yes they were. You just didn't notice it. This embrace never happened then." He squeezed her ass. "You would have fainted if I'd held you like this back then"

Lynne squeezed his cock and laughed. "I know, I would have been mortified if I felt your hands on my butt."

"And my dick never felt your hand until, well, not long ago."

They laughed as the elevator stopped and the door opened.

Minutes later, they were on the beltway heading home.

"What are you doing?"

She tugged at his belt until it unbuckled. "Just keep your eyes on the road, honey, we don't want to be in an accident."

Bruce's stomach contracted when her fingers opened the top button and then pulled down the zipper. Her hand rubbed his cock through his shorts. "Move your seat back."

Bruce complied with Lynne's request and smiled to himself. This isn't really happening, is it?

"Now. Lift your hips."

She moved his shorts down enough to expose his fully erect cock.

"Now, what should I do?" she asked as she gently ran her hand up and down the shaft. "I could give you a hand job. I've never done that. I could give you a blowjob as we're going down the Interstate at seventy-five miles an hour. Hmm, what to do?"

She fondled the head for a few seconds and then moved over and placed her lips over it, swirling her tongue around the broad head.

"One more minute of that and I'm going to pull over to the side of the road."

She slowly withdrew her mouth from his throbbing cock, letting it gently pop out of her mouth. "Really?"

"Really."

"Okay, I'll stop for now," she said as she moved back to her seat and buckled her seat belt.

He looked over at her when he felt her hand back on him, her fingers caressing the head, only slightly less sensuous than her lips. Lust softened her still pretty face. "We're got a lot of years to make up for. I never knew I could enjoy sex this much."

"I know," he said softly, his mind distracted by her fingers, still slowly caressing the crown.

Lynne waited until he pulled into the garage, then said, "Turn off the key and put your seat back down—all the way."

Getting up on her knees, she bent over and placed her lips over his cock, running them down until he was against the back of her throat. He moaned.

His hand caressed her hair. "I won't last long."

Her lips moved up to the head and her tongue swirled around it. She used her lips to slowly fuck him, taking him in a few inches before pulling up, riding over the knurled edge, then forcing her lips back down. A few more strokes and she heard a loud "Ohhhh" escape from his lips following by many short "Ohs" as hot cum spurted inside her mouth. She held him there, enjoying the sensation of his pulsating cock pumping into her. She licked the head as he settled down, resting against the seat back, his eyes closed.

She sat up. "We're home."

* * *

"Why don't you go get a shower while I get ready," she said, as her hand lingered on his chest.

"Okay," he said hesitantly, wondering what else his wife had in mind.

He walked into the living room wearing nothing but his pajama pants. Lynne was lounging on the sofa, wearing a purple lace flyaway babydoll with a white satin tie beneath her breasts. It flared over her hips, exposing a purple thong. Her eyes dark with eye shadow and liner, her lashes heavy with mascara, her lips a shade lighter that the babydoll. She motioned for him to sit down, handing him a glass of wine when he did.

"You look—extraordinary. I don't think I've ever seen you this beautiful—or sexy."

"Is that right?" she breathed the words before she brushed her lips against his.

"Yes. Stand up for me."

She put her wine down and stood in front of him in a provocative pose.

He leaned forward and placed his hands on her hips, his thumbs running along each side of the triangular patch covering her cunt. She moaned as his thumbs ran under the material along her shaved lips, feeling the wetness beginning to ooze out of her.

"Turn around," he commanded.

He placed one hand on each cheek, rolling his hands as he caressed her, squeezing gently. "Firm, shapely, no one's better than you, you know that?"

"Is that right?" She asked, spreading her legs and bending over, her hands on her hips.

He pulled the thong down and put his hand between her legs, inserting his middle finger deep in her cunt. She squirmed, moaning, "Ummm."

He pulled it out and ran it up along the crack of her ass. "Yeah, that's right," he said as he took a cheek in each hand and squeezed it playfully.

She leaned back into him as he stood and put her arms around his neck. "What's poking me in the butt?"

He turned her around and took her hand and placed it inside his pajamas on his cock. "You mean that?"

"Uh huh," she replied, stroking it.

"Where do you want it?" he asked.

She squeezed it. "Let's slow down and drink some wine."

"You're going to play the make me wait game?"

"Just for a bit, let's sit down."

Her back to him, she snuggled into a comfortable position under his arm, slightly angled away from him. His arm dangled over her shoulder, his hand inches from her breast.

"I love this new, sexy you."

"I know. I love this feeling. I feel like a woman after all these years."

"Life is strange," he said. "All this started with one explicit romance novel."

She was silent for several seconds and than said, "That and, I think, ah, just getting older. The kids don't need as much attention now. I have time for me—to concentrate on me. I found that I want—sex, with you."

His hand found the satin tie and he pulled on it, exposing her breasts. Feeling her swollen nipple, he said, "I can tell."

She put her hand on his, pulling it tight against her as she ground her breast into his hand. Her other hand went to his groin, feeling his cock. "Oh," she cooed, "he's still hard."

"Yeah," he laughed. "What time will Sean be home?"

"They should be back in town by eleven and his curfew is midnight. He won't be here before that."

"You sure? If he knows I'm here he might come home early."

She smiled seductively, "The kids don't know you're here. This evening is just for us."

He kissed her on the neck and said, "Hmm, just for us, I like your plan."

Neither said anything for several moments as he nuzzled her neck and rolled her nipple between his thumb and finer.

"You surprised me in the garage."

"That was the intention," she said as she squeezed his cock again. "I would have finished you off on the side of the road, all you had to do was pull over."

"Is that right?"

She laughed and sat up, picking up her wine glass. "But that's not going to happen again tonight. I want you inside me."

"That was inside you."

She giggled, "Semantics, huh. I want you to come in my—pussy."

"Whoa! You know, I've never heard you use that word before."

"Well," she said, laughing, "I want you to—fuck me."

"Wow, the new you, talking dirty. It turns me on more than you know. You have my cock in your hand, did you know that."

"Yeah, and I gave you a blow-job in the car. Sucking your cock until cum ran down my throat."

Bruce took a drink of his wine. "My goodness, how things have changed. I love it."

Lynne blushed and lifted up her glass. "Here's to us and a sexy future."

"Here, here," he said tapping her glass.

Finally, he said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

She stood and waited for him to get up, then headed towards the bedroom, exaggerating the swing to her hips.

They stood next to the bed and embraced, his full hard cock against her belly, his hands on her ass, kneading her cheeks, pulling her hard against him. Her hands were on his back, holding him tight. He couldn't remember ever feeling this close to his wife. He wanted to taste the essence of her, now.

Breaking the embrace he lowered her to the edge of the bed and gentled pushed her upper body down on it. Kneeling before her, he kissed the material covering her cunt, his tongue pushing it inside her. Her hand moved to her crotch, pulling the material aside, enjoying the sensation his tongue made as he forced it fully inside her.

After a few minutes, he backed off and removed her thong. Putting her legs over his shoulders, he placed his tongue at the bottom of her cunt and let it slide inside as he moved it upward. She moaned and rolled up her hips, controlling where she wanted his tongue, her gyrations got wilder as she got closer, his tongue now sliding below her cunt on the downside and up and over her clitoris. Her breathing now coming in short, quick gasps as she grabbed hold of his head and focused his tongue on her clit, making rapid movements with her hips as she began to contract. With one long euphoric cry, she held him hard against her as she exploded from her orgasm.

A few moments later she was on the bed, on her knees, waiting for him. He moved up behind her and slowly entered her, enjoyed the sensation of filling her completely. She pushed back and he grasped her hips, pulling her tight against him each time he rammed his cock into her.

After a few minutes she turned her head toward him and said, "Let me lay down."

He let his weight push her down on the bed, his cock still buried inside her, his legs outside hers.

"Like this?" he asked, slowly stoking her.

"Oh yes," she replied. "You're hitting the spot, just keep doing that."

He smiled at her laying there, her cheek resting on her hands, a contented smile on her face. This must be a G-spot. I've got to remember this position.

"Umm," she murmured each time he thrust. Tuned in to her body, he was enjoying her reactions, knowing that he was bringing her this pleasure.

The tempo of her moans increased as her breathing grew quick and shallow; he knew she was near. Suddenly the intensity seemed to overwhelm her, her body rocked as the orgasm began. She yelled as he continued to stroke the now supersensitive spot, prolonging the contractions, her cries now bordering on pleasurable pain.

Suddenly he stopped and let out a low cry as spurts of semen splashed against the deep G spot. She cried out as her body tensed, overwhelmed by the sensation the hot cum created at the very moment when she could handle no more.

"My God!" she exclaimed as her body shook, the orgasm continuing

He collapsed on top of her, his body spent, holding her, feeling the final throes of her epic orgasm.

After a few minutes, he rolled off and lay there, looking over at her with a look of amazement.

She smiled weakly at him. "My God, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. We can't do that too often."

He continued to look at her. Finally, he asked, "Did you learn about that from romance books?"

She laughed. "No. It was good when I was on my knees but you weren't hitting the right place. Then I remembered something I read in Cosmo months ago. That was it. That position, the size of your dick, everything fit together perfectly."

His shook his head. "It sure was. I'm still amazed at how you came. I felt like a stud."

She reached down and took his flaccid cock in her hand for a quick pet. "You are a stud."

"I aim to please." Bruce yawned. Soon his eyes closed and he was snoring lightly.

Twenty minutes later, she pulled the covers up over them and snuggled against him; she was asleep in minutes.

* * *

"Hey Dad," Sean said when he walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing here?"

"I got in last night. I tried to stay up until you got home, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. How was the game?"

"It was great, we blew 'em out. I caught seven passes, two for touchdowns. The final score was 35-7."

He put his hand up to high five his son. "All right! Way to go, son."

Sean slapped his hand, a huge smile on his face.

"Now I feel bad," Bruce said. "I should have gone to the game. That was the last game of the season, wasn't it?"

Sean frowned for a second before the smile returned. "Yeah, but I understand, your job keeps you in Washington."

"I know, but still, I only saw you play once this year. I should have done better than that."

"I've got one more season, maybe you can watch more games next year."

Bruce shook his head, "Man, you'll be a senior next year. That's hard to imagine. I'll make a special effort to see more of your games next year, I promise. God, you'll be off to college after that."

"I know," Sean said. "Notre Dame, here I come."

Bruce started to say something when Lynne walked in with the morning newspaper and said, "Hey Sean, should I open it to the Sports section or not?"

He reached for the paper, "Let me see that, Mom!"

She turned away from him, "I'll look at it first, I'm your mother, remember?"

He pretended to grab it once more and then smiled. "We won and I did good. I'm in the write-up, I'm sure."

Lynne had the Sports section in her hand. She handed the paper to her husband. Sean's picture was there, him catching a pass in the end zone.

After breakfast, Sean left for his girlfriend's house.

Bruce was sitting in the living room, enjoying a cup of coffee, reading the morning paper when Sonia came in the front door.

"Daddy," she yelled as soon as she spotted him. She ran to him and jumped on his lap, throwing her arms around his neck. "I didn't know you were here."

"I got in last night. I didn't want to interrupt your sleepover so I didn't call.

"You should have, I would have come right home."

"You would? You mean I'm more important than a sleepover?"

She kissed him on the cheek and hugged him, "Of course you are. You're my daddy."

His eyes teared up, "And you're the sweetest daughter in the world."

She sat back and looked at him. "Really?"

"Really. And the prettiest, and the smartest."

She beamed. "If I'm all that maybe we should go to the mall this afternoon."

He laughed. "Of course, that's what I came home for, to take you shopping."

"Okay," she yelled and jumped off his lap headed into the kitchen to tell her mother.

He sat there for a minute, thinking about what might have happened. Man, I'm lucky. If Kathy was still there, I might lose all of this.