Sex and the Capital Ch. 10

Story Info
A thunderstorm and a knock on the door.
2.3k words
4.44
10k
1

Part 10 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was a disaster. It was 17-0 at the half and things got worse after that. Ohio State won 45-7.

He watched the front move in during the 4th quarter. His living room window faced west and the lightning strikes had been getting closer for the last hour. Now you could hear the thunder. The time intervals indicated that the strikes were about three miles away.

As he was brushing his teeth, he heard the doorbell ring. It's 10:30 at night; who could that be?

Opening the door in his pajama pants, toothbrush stuck in his mouth, he was surprised to see Britney standing there in her robe.

"I'm sorry to bother you. Can I come in?"

He removed his toothbrush before replying. "Sure, what's the problem?"

"The lightning, I'm scared of it. Can I just stay here until it passes?"

"Of course, go sit down. Let me finish brushing my teeth and I'll be with you."

She went over and pulled the drapes closed on the window before sitting down.

He put on a tee shirt before joining her, sitting down next to her. "There has to be a story behind this, either that or I'm irresistible."

Smiling, she said, "Cute, not irresistible. I had a bad experience with lightning when I was thirteen and being alone during a thunderstorm brings back those fears."

Just then, a bolt of lightning hit the building across the street. She grabbed his arm with amazing force.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to grab you like that."

Rubbing his arm, he said, "That's okay. Tell me the story."

She turned towards him and rubbed his arm. "It happened one night several years ago when my parents went out to a housewarming party. I told them I didn't need a babysitter; I could take care of myself. They were reluctant to leave me alone but relented when I invited a friend to stay over until they returned. She was a neighbor and they were friends with her parents so they didn't have a problem with that.

"Right after they left it really started raining hard. It poured and never let up. My friend hadn't showed up yet. I knew about lightning and telephone lines so I didn't call her to see if she was coming or not. After about an hour of steady rain a lightning strike hit the house. All the lights went out. It scared the shit out of me. So there I am, in this dark house, alone and scared to death.

"I finally found a flashlight. I shined it around and I saw the phone. I thought, lightning or no lightning, I've got to call someone. I picked up the phone; the line was dead. That rattled me more. Suddenly, something hit the house. That put me in a panic state. Then there's a knock on the door. I felt relieved; my friend must be at the door. I opened the door. No one was there. I closed the door and locked the deadbolt. Something else hit the house. I huddled in the corner.

"After a few minutes I calmed down and started thinking a little bit. I'm afraid to use the flashlight now, thinking that someone was outside the house. I went upstairs to my parent's bedroom and got my father's pistol. Then I got in their closet, closed the door and waited. I sat there for three hours until they returned, the longest three hours of my life.

"When my parents got home they started calling my name once they were inside the house. Good thing they did, I would have shot anyone that opened that closet door."

"I would've been scared too," Bruce said, "especially at that age. What damage did it do to the house?"

"It hit where the power lines come into the house," Britney said. "It cut them and fried all the breakers in the electrical box. It took three days to get the power back on."

"What hit the house?" Bruce asked.

"Branches from trees in the yard. The wind was bad. I didn't even think about that. We never did figure out what was knocking on the front door. It may have been my imagination."

"I bet your parents didn't leave you alone again."

"When they fixed the power my Dad had lightning rods placed on the roof. The guy that put them in explained to me exactly how they would handle any future strikes and assured me that I wouldn't have to worry about anything like that happening again. That made me feel a lot better."

"Yeah,' Bruce said, "People don't realize how dangerous lightning can be."

"I know, before I go into someone's house I always look at the roof to see if they have lightning rods," she said. "If they do I feel better."

"Does this building have them?" Bruce asked.

"Yes, I had to go up on the roof to find them, but it does."

"What about your dorm, did it have them?"

"No, it didn't, but there were always a lot of people around and that reassures me. Being completely alone tonight is what got me. I haven't been by myself during a thunderstorm since that happened. That was nine years ago."

"Well, I'm honored you thought of me. Do you want something to drink, or coffee?"

She smiled at him and patted his leg. "Don't feel so honored, you're the only person I know here. Do you have any beer?"

As he headed into the kitchen, she called out, "Just kidding, if I knew everyone in the building, I'd still be here."

He brought two bottles of beer and handed her one before sitting down. She took a long swig and her robe bloused open as she brought her arm down, revealing a cone shaped breast topped with a long swollen pinkish nipple. He did a double take, never having seen a nipple that protruded like that.

She caught him looking at her breast and leisurely closed her robe.

He took another drink from his bottle and said, "I don't think we'll be running in the morning. I watched the weather after the game. They said this front was a slow mover, probably won't clear the area until after lunch."

Snuggling up to him, she said, "I guess there isn't any rush to get to sleep then, is there?"

He was having a hard time keeping his eyes off her breasts. "You seem more relaxed. Is it the beer, the lull in the storm or being next to me?"

"Hmm, how about a combination of all three, but mainly you."

"Good answer, that'll get you protection next time."

She turned and faced him as one hand went to the zipper on her robe and a sly grin crept over her face. "I know something that will guarantee me protection," she said as she slowly unzipped her robe and then pulled it off her shoulders, letting it fall behind her on the sofa.

His mouth fell open and he stared, wide-eyed, at the most splendid breasts he had ever seen, topped by swollen nipples nearly an inch long. "My God," he said, wonder in his voice.

She swung one leg over his lap and got to her knees. Straddling his legs, she thrust her chest out, her breasts now inches from his face. She watched him as his hands took one breast while his mouth moved to it, reverently placing his lips on the areola before closing them around her nipple, then slowly moved his head back and forth, not unlike someone sucking on a tiny cock. After several minutes, he switched to her other breast. As he began to suckle it, he looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and a beatific smile crowned her lovely features. She was in heaven. He continued, occasionally switching breasts and glancing up at her. Her expression never changed.

Something warm and wet fell on the head of his cock, coating it with the sensually aromatic nectar meant to ease its entrance. Her breasts had so enthralled him that he hadn't realized his cock was sticking up through the fly in his pajama pants, hard and throbbing, wanting the source of the wetness, mere inches above.

Realizing what was happening, his hand went between her legs, cupping her cunt, feeling the heat and wetness. Using his middle finger, he started at the back and slowly massaged her labia, causing her to squirm before he pushed it inside her. The warm wetness enveloped his finger as it slipped it between her welcoming lips. His first instinct was to slide down between her legs to lap up that abundance of love juice he felt with his finger. But he knew he couldn't leave her breasts, not yet anyway. He slipped a second finger into her, finger fucking her, slowly moving in and out, exploring her. She trembled when his two fingers found a sensual spot. Oh, what have I found? He concentrated on that area, slowly, lightly, raking his fingertips over it as her body responded, focusing on his actions. Smiling inwardly, he moved his other hand down and gently pulled the hood away from her clit.

Whoa! His eyes widened and he stopped suckling her as his fingers touched her long, swollen clit and caressed it lovingly. It's like—one of her nipples! The thought of sucking on it evaporated as her body responded violently to his manipulations. Her breathing increased rapidly and she shook in a paroxysm of orgasmic pleasure. He glanced up; her face was contorted in ecstasy. Smiling, he watched her as the contractions slowly receded.

As she began to relax, he took her nipple deep into his mouth, suckling it gently. He slowly withdrew his fingers from her and caressed her inner lips until she began to respond. One finger moved inside, the warm wetness eagerly welcoming it, trembling as it anticipated his manipulations. His pushed his finger in fully and slowly brought it to the front wall of her cunt, the trembling increased as his fingertip drew small circles around her G spot. He withdrew it slowly, sliding it out over the lips to her clit, gently rubbing one side, enjoying her response. The trembling intensified as he took it between his thumb and middle finger. He looked up as he began to stroke it; her eyes were closed, the look on her face one of anticipation. He smiled inwardly and continued to lightly rub her clit between his thumb and finger, enjoying her pleasure. Then, using his middle finger, he started to massage the head when suddenly she shuddered violently as quick, short gasps punctuated her breathing, her face again displaying the intensity of the contractions wracking her body.

Once she relaxed a bit, he moved his fingers back down. This time he let her nipple escape his lips as he sat up to watch her. Her concentration was on his fingers; it didn't appear that she realized his was ignoring her breasts. He watched in amazement as she climaxed one, two, three more times; like she stayed on a plateau that only required a little stimulation to bring on another round of orgasmic contractions.

Keenly aware of her clit, Bruce actually salivated at the thought of sucking on it, he started to move down when her hand grasped his wrist and pulled it away. He felt her knees move forward until her cunt came down onto the head of his cock. Hesitating for just a second, he felt her let go, her weight burying his cock deep inside her.

She opened her eyes and stared at him, pure lust in her eyes. She watched him as she rode, rising up, settling down, up and down, never making a sound.

He felt her shift back slightly, changing the angle of penetration, the head of his cock now raking her deep G spot with each stroke. Her hands moved back to his knees and the strokes shortened the head of his cock on target deep inside her.

He watched as her eyes closed and her breathing increased. It took a few seconds longer, but the results were the same: body-wracking contractions taking her back to that state of ecstasy.

She repeated the sequence once more, riding him hard for a minute or so before leaning back and using the head of his cock to bring herself to orgasm.

He wondered how long she could keep having orgasms when she opened her eyes and smiled at him, putting her arms around him and kissing him passionately. She rode him hard and long, bringing her cunt to the head of his cock before settling back down, swallowing him whole.

He understood now, she was finished; it was his turn. Each stroke brought him closer and he made low moaning sounds as she sucked his tongue inside her mouth, simulating oral sex before breaking the embrace.

Her hand dropped down to his balls, caressing them as she started to ride him high in the saddle, bringing the head of his cock to her pussy lips before plunging down a few inches, concentrating on the head, rapidly bringing him closer.

His hands went to her hips, forcing her down, holding her firmly as he yelled out a split second before shooting the first jet of hot cum deep inside her. He relaxed his grip and he felt her rise up as he continued to pump cum into her, her pussy muscles now tightening around the shaft each time another spurt of cum blasted into her.

Finally spent, he exhaled and looked at her. She had settled back down on his lap, his cock buried deep inside her. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around him, bringing him close, hugging him tightly.

"I've never had sex like that," she whispered into his ear. "You're quite a man."

He held her, feeling guilty about what had just happened but knowing it would not be the last time.

She left in the morning after breakfast. He agreed to come to her place for dinner on Wednesday.