Sex and the Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He soon found out what Jill had planned. The door open silently as she slipped quickly inside, closing it softly behind her. Standing with her back to it, she turned the key, before facing Frank. After dumping her handbag on the nearest chair, with a smile, Jill reached down to the hem of her skirt, slowly raising it as far as to her waist. The look on Frank's face was one of surprise and astonishment. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Jill had taken off her underwear, displaying her bare thighs, wide hips and narrow waist, her spread of dark pubic hair. The slightly parted legs showed her fleshy labia protruding from the swollen outer lips, framed with her dark curls. All was open to his gaze. His mouth went dry. He swallowed hard. He stared. After a few moments of showing her charms, and without saying a word, Jill sidled towards Frank, hips swaying provocatively. When she got to him, Jill stood with her legs parted. Taking his left hand in hers , she placed it, palm up, between her thighs, against her warm, slippery vulva.

'There!' she whispered. 'That's what you've been wanting for absolutely ages, darling. Feel!'

It was completely unbelievable! Swallowing hard again, Frank gently squeezed her fleshy mound, warm and silky, whilst Jill unfastened the buttons holding up her skirt, allowing it to shutter to the carpet. She stepped out of it. Next came the blouse. She wore nothing underneath that either. Jill was now standing before him stark naked, erect nipples standing out, topping her perfect creamy breasts.

Frank's eyes were bulging with lust.

'This is your Christmas Present,' Jill told him, removing the glass of wine from his right hand, putting it onto the desk, before unhooking the fastening of his waistband. Then she lowered the zip fastener with skillful fingers. At last! She was going to see his penis. It had already risen to the occasion when she flipped it out of the confines of his underwear. Both trousers and underwear were pushed down his thighs and over his legs to dangle from his ankles, giving Jill free access to his genitals.

Jill studied the manhood in front of her. She wasn't disappointed. It was a large specimen with a distinct upward bend giving it a boomerang shape she had never seen in any cock before. Wonderful! The head had a pronounced rim that would thrill any vagina on entry. Jill thought it a shame that such a handsome piece of male equipment should be under utilized. Taking hold of the stiff cock in her right hand, Jill began fondling the full erection, trailing her delicate fingers along its length, feeling the smooth silky texture of the skin. She could play with it all night, but she turned him to one side of the desk, sitting him in the chair. Lifting her left breast to his face, she proffered the hard nipple to his lips, for him to suckle.

When he realized he wasn't dreaming, Frank began to explore every crease of Jill's slippery labia in earnest, rubbing the honey-wetness over her hair-covered outer lips, stroking against the clitoris. The large fleshy vulva gave him an awareness and thrill he had almost forgotten. It was a long time since he had felt the secret cluster of womanly flesh. It was absolute bliss! To slip a finger, then another, into the hot willing passage of soft folds was heavenly!

Jill knelt between Frank's open legs, toying with his testicles, stroking the length of his erection. She put her lips over the head, tasting the pearl of liquid oozing from the tip. Delicious! Her tongue licked over the underside from the base to the tip before she took the head in her mouth. Slowly, she pushed her head onto his cock until she had the whole length in her mouth. Deep throat. She had practiced long and hard in her younger days and could swallow the whole shaft. Her mouth wriggled over it, tongue teasing, sending shivers of sheer delight into Frank's groin.

But sexual abstinence over the years had reduced his ability to control his own physical emotions. Jill, gently sucking his cock, was encouraging his inner loins to tighten and flex in rapid succession. Frank began to panic. The muscles in his thighs and buttocks clenched. His loins started to jerk. Oh god, he thought, I'm coming already. His body was out of control. I'm going to squirt into her mouth, he thought in horror.

But Jill read the signs and, taking her mouth from it, held his cock hard against her groin as, with a groan of despair, he shuddered to a climax of considerable power. His sperm flooded into her pubic hair, splashed across her belly, spilling over her thighs. Spurt after spurt gushed over her whilst his fingers continued to feel her vagina.

Jill was thrilled. She continued to masturbate the handsome hard shaft as she rubbed the thick sperm vigorously against her clitoris and vulva, harder and harder, feeling the waves rising in her own groin. Faster and faster, the sperm lubricating her fingers, until her thighs twitched and lurched, she gave a loud sigh as she exploded into a myriad of ecstatic sensations and blissful release.

They both panted for breath as the excited muscles gradually subsided.

'My, my! What a deluge!' Jill gasped, snatching the handkerchief from the top pocket of his jacket, to mop up the excessive amount of sperm swamping her belly and pubic mound.

'That,' said Frank rather breathless, 'was the finest Christmas present I've ever had. All I need now is to fill your fanny with my cock. Just to feel it inside a woman again.'

'There's nothing I'd like better, darling, but I think we should draw the line at adultery. Much as I would enjoy it myself. You have a wonderful piece of equipment there. It's a shame to see it go to waste. Ah well. I'll take this hanky home to wash for you. Can't have your wife finding it.'

Jill went to collect her handbag. Opening it, she tucked the handkerchief inside and took out her crumpled lace knickers. After wiping them slowly between her legs, cleaning her wet vulva, she handed them to Frank. 'There, you can have a reminder of the evening.' Then she pulled on her skirt and blouse, taking a last longing look at his softening penis. Unlocking the door as she quickly left him.

The scent of her pussy invaded his nostrils as he lifted the panties to his nose, inhaling the special smell of Jill's vagina. He would keep them tucked away at the back of a drawer so that he could pleasure himself behind locked doors in the future.

That was the only time Jill saw and handled Frank's cock, though she had, several times, allowed him the liberty of sneaking his hand up her dress to feel her wet pussy whilst standing at his side, taking notes with an unsteady hand. She exchanged freshly soiled knickers for the earlier ones. Jill knew he masturbated into them. She could smell the sperm. Heavenly!

When she left the firm, shortly afterwards, Jill was sorry not to have sampled that magnificent penis again. Frank was on a business trip to America when Jill had her farewell party.

But that's another story.

12