Sex and the Office Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the men Jill had allowed to feel her, she found that Alan was the only one who really knew how to give her a satisfactory orgasm without her help. A subtle mixture of fingering the labia, reaching fingers into the vaginal folds, and stimulating the clitoris by small circular motions, varying the rhythm, increasing the pressure and urgency at just the right time. Building up tensions on top of tensions. He brought her off magnificently that first time -- the first of many.

Before being taken back to her work, Jill watched as her jerking hand brought Alan's cock to an exploding ejaculation into her handkerchief. She knew there and then that this was to be the only cock she wanted for the rest of her life. It was her idol!

But she reckoned without the one she was about to feel. Roger's was so full of promise. A wonderful specimen. It would be a good thing to recall as she played with herself in bed that night. Besides, she hadn't felt another cock since she took up with Alan, all those years ago.

Lying sideways on the grass, knees up to her chest, all her resolve vanished. Her only thought was getting her hand on this hard cock. Reaching up the leg of Roger's shorts, she had searched for the stiff shaft she had already sampled from the outside. When her hand encountered the puckered end of the penis, filled to the brim with his juices, she decided that she must have time to examine this wonderful piece of manhood, designed for women's delight.

Rolling over to face him, Jill pushed Roger on to his back and, kneeling beside him, quickly unclasped the waistband, unzipping the shorts. Leaning on one elbow, Roger's right hand renewed its contact with Jill's delicious labia, encouraging the flow of more personal honey, whilst his lips fastened onto her right nipple.

But Jill's interest was fixed on the mighty cock that came into view in the dusk of the evening. She gasped with delight. It was bursting at full stretch, a good seven or eight inches long with a pronounced sideways bend. She held it lightly with both hands, stroking it, marveling at its sheer arrogance and craggy beauty. No wonder Roger had lots of self-confidence. Here it was, in his shorts! So different from Alan's straight, smooth elegance.

Roger was certainly proud of his cock. He shared it out around with as many women as possible! And none of them had complained about the quality. Apart from his wife, Janet, he had a very randy mistress whom he regularly shared with a friend in boisterous threesomes. His biggest boast was that could fuck and ejaculate three times without stopping or losing his erection. And it was no empty boast!

The cock swelled out in mid-shaft, tapering to a point at the head. Heavily pronounced veins scattered across the surface, making it a rugged-looking piece of hard muscle, though the rim of the glans itself was not very pronounced, nor was it a particularly large head. Thinking back, as she studied it, Jill remembered having only once seen a similar shaped penis.

'Let's fuck.' Roger urged. 'It's want we both want.'

'No! Mustn't,' she muttered thickly, concentrating on jerking his cock, rolling her tongue over the head. Much as she was desperate to fuck with Roger, she really should retain some degree of loyalty to Alan. But she kissed this cock, and ran her tongue along its length. Special! Awesome!

Roger's manipulation of her genitals, the clitoris in particular, was giving Jill some thrilling feelings. But she knew she must bring him off to avoid him forcing himself onto her. They were both growling with unbridled lust. As she felt the jerking and fluttering in his groin, Roger twisted himself round whilst lifting her right leg over him to place his head between her thighs.

'Come on, lover,' she muttered, 'let's see you spurt. I love to watch those jets of sperm shooting out. Give it to me.'

As Jill jerked his cock with enthusiasm, watching every twitch, Roger took the generous drooping labia between his lips, chewing on them eagerly, slipping his tongue into the wet passage, whilst rubbing his nose against the dilated clitoris. Jill's manipulation of his cock was beginning to bring him to the boil. He felt the familiar stirring in his loins, dragging at his groin, clenching in spasms, preparing for the final push. Then it came! Whoosh!

Jill was on cloud nine. Delicious feelings flickered through her whole belly, muscles beginning to tighten. She was aware of Roger's agitation, twitching buttocks, jerking against her mouth. But the growing commotion in her body was swamping the conscious mind. A violent heave sent a jet of sperm into Jill's hair. After watching the second and third, she put her mouth over the end, filling her mouth with sperm -- then another, and another.

As she swallowed the delicious musky juices, Jill fell backwards, thighs trembling, to enjoy the tumult swirling through her entire being. Great waves of lust and desire swamped her completely. With insistent crawling fingers, she grappled her clitoris urgently to bring the agony to a sweet end. Every single orgasm came to her as a surprise, a new experience. Nothing else in the world matter to her when she reached this stage. Then the swell crashed over her, the delightful spray of release as she moaned and groaned her despair and delight. She was oblivious to everything except that supreme feeling of rapture.

As Jill slowly recovered from her delirium, returning to reality, she realized that she was being fucked! The delicious feel of long hard strokes was filling her soft vagina. Roger had taken advantage of her defenseless moment of orgasm to slide that beautiful monster into her secret passage. Alan's own private refuge. Private that is, until now!

'Oh, shit! Roger! No!' she cried, stifling the shout. She tried to squirm from under him, but he was holding her down by the shoulders, pounding into her, long and deep. Much as she wanted fucking, she had to resist for Alan's sake.

'Darling! You're wonderful! I could fuck you all night.' He grunted.

'Well, you can't' she responded. 'The stewards will be locking up soon and coming to get their cars. Just let me go.'

But the supreme feeling of well being she always had when being fucked overcame her willpower to resist. And the distinct bend in Roger's cock reached parts of her vaginal folds never reached before! It was different. It was marvelous. Oh, she loved being fucked! Ecstatic! Jill was at her happiest when a stiff cock was filling her vagina, fucking, fucking, fucking! She felt alive - happy and content to allow the intruder to stroke her inner folds.

What the hell! Having been without Alan for three days, she was desperate for cock. It had become like a drug to her - her body craved it all the time, it seemed. She just had to give in to it. At least, she'd put up a token of resistance. But now her lust was being fed, she wrapped her arms round Roger's waist to help draw him in to the limit. She was ecstatic with delight, with this large cock inside her willing vagina. It was a new thrill for her. If it was inevitable, she would make sure she was thoroughly penetrated!

For Roger, his first ejaculation into Jill's mouth, had left his penis still as hard as steel. He was ready to continue. A second orgasm was called for straight away. So, as Jill writhed, preoccupied with her own orgasmic release, falling backwards in the exhilaration of it all, Roger quickly straddled her and aimed his fanny-ready cock into the waiting, dilated vagina. After a brief pause at the entrance to her goddess-like vagina to treasure the moment of victory, he slid his cock slowly and purposefully into her, up to the hilt. Then he began to shaft her quickly and powerfully. Roger had achieved his ambition -- he was fucking Jill! The beautiful, delectable Jill! He was jubilant!

And so was Jill! She hinged her thighs as wide apart as she could, to allow deepest penetration of that superb shaft. Now that he was screwing her, for the first and last time, she might as well get the most enjoyment out of it. Jill was floating in a cloud of ecstasy. Her whole body was aflame with lust. This was out of this world! Wonderful, wonderful cock!

Keeping up the steady rhythm, Roger screwed vigorously until he felt his muscles begin to contract once again, before bursting open the sluice gate to lubricate Jill's vagina with his juices. Jill's growing muscular tautness came to a gripping climax, joining him in a rare simultaneous orgasm. Both fell into each other's joyful arms. Unbelievable ecstacy!

Oh shit! I must get home, Jill thought. The baby sitter will wonder where I am. Phew! But she was reluctant to leave that extraordinary penis. Still stiff as ever. She drove off without another word to Roger. Well, what was there to say?

On arriving home shortly after, after thanking the baby-sitter and paying her off, Jill noticed stains of sperm on her blouse. Oh my god! I hope Fiona didn't notice! Oh well, it can't be helped even if she did. Feeling between her thighs, she felt Roger's sperm still seeping from her vagina. She staggered to her bedroom, slid between the sheets and went to sleep with a smile on her face, her hand cupping her vulva, conscious of the slight soreness there.

During their foreplay the next evening, whilst caressing his body and kissing, whispering in his ear, stroking his penis, Jill asked Alan to tell her about his previous evening's sexual escapade. It was a common ritual they often played. Each would recount a sexual episode of such a nature and in such detail, that the other could never be quite sure whether it was a fantasy or an account of a real event. Either way, it helped to keep them on the boil. This was, in fact, how Jill had 'confessed' her episode with her ex-boss, Frank's cock, and the young man in the park, amongst more fictional events.

Encouraged to tell all, Alan described to Jill how one of the young secretaries had drunk rather too much for her to drive home. So, brushing aside her wish to sleep it off in the car park, he insisted that she shared his twin bedroom apartment. Having helped in stripping off her clothes, he laid the compliant young woman on the bed and kissed her goodnight.

In the middle of the night, however, he'd awoke and realized that there was a soft young woman in the next bed. Slipping from his own, Alan could not resist joining her in her bed. He stroked her all over, her small pliant breasts, hips, thighs and buttocks, sucked her small tender nipples, gently felt her oozing vulva, and stimulated her clitoris, ending up screwing her hard. As she matched his thrusts, begging for more, she moaned and groaned her way to a stifled, but otherwise noisy orgasm. Eventually he quickly withdrew his cock, spurting into her downy pubic hair. But she still wanted more and they spent the next two hours in an orgy of oral lust and brutal fucking. He came three times, he boasted!

Jill laughed! 'Pull the other one,' she said, not believing a word, but enjoying the stimulation of her body and mind. So, as Alan presented his erect cock to her fuck-ready vagina, Jill whispered to Alan the graphic details of her sexual encounter with Roger in the car park, describing in great detail his cock, his energetic fucking. As Alan slid easily into that superb vagina, he would never know whether she spoke the truth or not -- and Jill would be happy that she had truly confessed to her husband her wickedness and her unfaithfulness and found forgiveness. The effect as she described Roger's cock was to cause Alan to thrust even more vigorously. Of course, he didn't believe a word of it! But the image of Roger shagging his gorgeous wife, spurred him on to even more vehement action between Jill's wide-spread legs.

She had already enjoyed two mild orgasms in response to Alan's manipulation and whispered description of his previous evening's encounter. Orgasms she was unable to control. But when his cock nudged the opening of her secret passage, she gasped with delight. Lifting her legs high and wide, Alan was afforded a full view of her genitals as his cock slid between the soft lips. Recounting her adventure with Roger, now filled her memory with erotic images as she whispered the story to Alan.

The combination of being fucked with the memory of the previous evening, stirred her loins to greater heights of expectation. The relentless fluttering in her belly started to reach a climax as she whispered the description of Roger's fucking. Her loins tightened. Muscles flexed. Hips lurched. Oh yes. She was ready to come. Whimpering. Her mind filled with images of cock - Roger's cock - erupting. A stream of sperm spat from it, flooding over her face. Yes! Yes! Yes. Yes! Oh god! She cried out as the orgasms erupted from deep inside. It shook her entire body. Her mouth was full of ejaculating cock. She was crying out in ecstatic agony. More. More. More! Back arching. Hips lunging. Oh jeez! Shaking! Shaking! So very wonderful!

Whoosh! Oh yes!

When she returned to the present, the cock in her mouth turned out to be Alan kissing her passionately. His tongue inside her mouth. His discharged penis deep inside her vagina. She knew she loved him very deeply. He understood her needs - and satisfied them. She was a lucky lady. But her indiscretion with Roger had been brought on by feeling horny, fueled by the warmth and a generous amount of wine. She didn't regret it, but it wouldn't happen again.

12