Sex and the Sheldrakes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers

"Fuck," said Ray again, after he had taken at least a dozen photos, "I've gotta have some of that myself."

He laid the camera down on the bedside table and knelt down between his wife who withdrew her tongue and smiled at her husband. "Here, Ray, come and takeover. I need a bit of a breather."

Ray smiled grateful thanks at his wife as Carol relaxed back onto the divan, fondling her tits with one hand and fingering her now extremely sodden fanny with the other as she watched her husband lick their youngest son's tight sweaty fuck hole while Luke wanked his cock through his spread legs. He was practically climbing the walls with desire and horniness, enjoying one hot incestuous rimming after another from both his mother and his father.

It looked like it was shaping up into another day of non-stop hardcore sex, the only sad aspect, Carol thought, as Ray continued licking and Luke's grunts and groans of sheer unbridled bliss resounded around the room, was that Ryan was not with them.

Little did any of them know, however, that the absent Ryan was not going to be absent for very much longer ...

MORE TO CUM ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,729 Followers
12