Sex at Sixty MPH

Story Info
Fucking with the truckers, and fucking truckers.
2.5k words
4.25
45.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck and Sara had been married a few years, the second time for both. Each of their first marriages was ruined by jealousy. This time they promised each other that they would leave their inhibitions behind, refuse to indulge in jealousies, and--most important of all--be honest with each other. Freed of society's rules of propriety, their only limitations were that neither would deliberately hurt nor lie to the other.

Both were serious writers, he a sports editor of a large daily, she a features writer and associate editor of a regional magazine. Both freelanced, mostly politics and social justice. Their only fiction was pornography, and that they wrote for fun.

They even picked up quite a bit of extra money from porn until the Internet became filled with it and people didn't have to pay for it. Still they persisted in a private contest. A good story by one would evoke an even wilder one by the other. The best part was the research for their stores and their willingness to live them out.

This morning they were driving east on I-80 across northern Nevada. Sara commented, "Hmmm honey, the sun is shining in on my lap and it feels sooo good."

"Like to give a trucker a show," asked Chuck? Let's see if any of them nearby have their ears on."

Sara turned on the CB. It was preset to channel 19, the one truckers used most in that part of the country. A big rig with a Yellowtop was right ahead.

Soon they heard, "Breaker, breaker one nine, this is old Yellowtop , Sailor Jack a drivin. We're about 25 miles east of Mucca-town the shakey side in my rearview mirror. Any smokies up there?"

A voice from out of the ether came back, "No, good buddy, I'm about fifteen miles ahead of you and they ain't nothing up here.

"I think that's our target love," said Chuck. "Let's pull alongside and give him a peek."

Chuck clicked off the transmitter. Sara reclined her seat, unbuttoned her blouse letting her size 36Ds loose. They were as lovely as an expensive Beverly Hills cosmetic surgeon could make them, much better than her 34Cs before they were enhanced. They were firm, just firm enough to sway gently with the movement of the car. Best of all they were easily visible from as far away as the cab of old Yellowtop. Her short skirt was already up to the top of her thighs. When she raised her hips and slipped off her black panties she didn't bother pulling it back down.

Chuck smiled at the audacious act they were about to pull off. He rolled back the sun roof to ensure the trucker could get a good view, pulled alongside, and set the cruise control to match the speed of the big truck with the Yellowtop .

He knew his signal would come in loud and clear. Chuck flipped on the transmitter and utter two words. "LOOKIE LOOKIE." Then he turned it off, and reached over and ran his hand up her thighs. She spread her legs.

Sara looked up at a smiling face, and saw a face smiling back. She wasn't sure he even saw her face. Her tits and auburn tinged pussy were likely of more interest.

Soon, "Breaker breaker nineteen, this is ol Yellowtop agin. I got me a show right alongside in a red Beemer. A lovely pair of big uns is smiling up at me, as well as the lovely redhead wearing them. Her skirt is two blocked up to her belly and the dude diving has pie all over his fingers. I swear she's getting off on it. Hooooo EEEEE."

Sailor Jack made his announcement to the world, or those within range of his CB rig at least. That was probably limited to about a half dozen other rigs heading east on I-80. Likely another half dozen or so were westbound but they didn't count. On our Interstate system east and west don't meet, at least they aren't supposed to.

But the private world of truckers had been invaded by the world of a red Beemer and a red headed beaver named Sara right now. Their antics were broadcast to a select audience. A half dozen truckers found the antidote to the boredom of long distance hauling, thanks to a blow by blow account by Sailor Taylor.

Assured he had an audience, Chuck stroked his wife's pussy, spread the vulva, and gently stroked her clit. Sara's response was immediate. They had done this so often, in so many places, she cold get off in a few minutes.

When he rested the heel of his hand on her clit and slipped his index finger into her vulva she was on her way. She used one hand to hold his finger tight inside her, and with the other she pinched and caressed one titty, then the other.

The CB momentarily silent he punched the send button and, loud enough for the mike to pick up, said, "I bet I can get you off before we get to Wells. "How about an orgasm in the desert?

"How about two orgasms, one for each of us?" With that she reached over and unzipped his pants. The possibility they were being watched and heard made it even more thrilling. They both had a yen for exhibitionism.

"Oh God, I knew there was a reason I married you!" Sara wasn't one to remain silent when she was going excited.

Damn he was good. She moved her hips in rhythm with his hand, caressed her own nipple, and commenced stroking his erect seven-inch cock--all to the tune of the static of the citizens' band radio.

The passion was building and she was getting there. Then an update on a breaking story from the CB. "Breaker, breaker one nine. This is Sailor Jack, you ain't gonna believe what is happening right beside me. I done hit the jackpot of beaver shows."

Oh God, this was feeling great. It was going to happen. She was going to get off. Sailor Jack was going to see it. And all Truckers within several miles would hear about it. There was something special about being an exhibitionist. She clicked the microphone ON.

"Oh damn yes. Oh Chuck, rub it just like that." She moved her hips as his fingers held her clit and caressed it. "Oh god yes!! Oh darling. Oh Sailor Jack can you see what's happening?"

Back over the airways came the answer, "Whoooeee, do I ever see. This is the show of shows and the reason Mama Jackson's little sailor boy got out of the navy and became a trucker."

Thus encouraged, Sara again turned on the mike. "Hang on big buddy up there. I'm getting with it."

Was she ever! Chuck's fingers had moved inside her and was stroking her g-spot. Sara pinched her nipple with one hand and stroked her husband's cock faster with the other. Then she started moving even faster. It was about to happen.

"Oh my god. Do it chuck. Finger fuck me! YES! YES! YES! Oh my god, I'm cumming." Then she used her hands to help Chuck finger her.

"HOOOOEEEYY," Sailor announced to the world of truck drivers of northern Nevada. "She's getting off good buddies."

"Ten four" came a chorus of voices from a dozen rigs.

Sara let go of her husband's cock long enough to help him move his hand inside her. She put her feet up on the dash and threshed her hips. Then: Ohhh Christ (thus violating the FCC's obscenity rules) OOOh Jesus oooh god ooo god god."

And it happened. Sara grabbed Chuck's hand pushed his finger tight inside her pushed back with her hips and had her orgasm, all to the obvious delight of Sailor Jack who could only say, "God Damn, that is hot!"

Sara looked up at her one-man audience held her finger up to her lip. Then she gave him a world class smile and, with her ass and tits still bared grabbed her husband's cock again. A few strokes and she bent over, her ass pointing up at the cab and started sucking Chuck off.

Sailor Jack wasn't in a mood to be quiet. "God damn, she's giving him a knobber. I hope he holds course and relative position. . . Now he's holding the steering wheel tight and is almost jumping in the seat. She's good."

Spurred by the audience Sara renewed her efforts. She held her husband's balls, slid one finger up to his ass, probed then pushed it in. He held her tight gave with a "oooooh" and she had a mouthful.

As always she swallowed it then looked up at first her hubby, then at her admirer in the cab of a huge semi. She smiled wiped a bit of love juice from her lips and waved.

Sailor Jack waved back. MaryAnn took a 8 x 11 piece of paper and with a felt tip pen wrote REST STOP AHEAD INTERESTED? Then she showed it to the driver in Yellowtop .

If the redhead was saying what he thought she was, this wasn't a conversation Sailor Jack wanted to share with the world. He looked down, smiled, gave her a thumbs up then gave her a succession of blasts on his horn DAH DI DAH DAH DIT DIT DIT DIT.

Chuck gave with a guffaw and asked his wife, "Do you know what he said?"

I hope it was, "you are a beautiful woman and I want to share my body with you until you scream with delight."

"Almost. He spelled out YES."

"Close enough. Now let's lead the way to the next rest stop, and I'll get dressed enough to look proper while I make a walk from the car to the sleeper section of the cab of ol' Yellowtop."

Chuck pulled ahead and stayed a hundred yards or so in front of one lucky truck driver. Then he reached up and dialed his cell phone. Hers rang. "What's that for," she asked?

"Put your cell phone in your purse and leave the line open. I think this would be an exciting new adventure to listen to. Be sure to be vocal and loud."

"I suppose that means no blow job?"

Chuck smiled and slowed down when he saw the sign "rest stop." He turned on his blinkers and the huge rig flashed his lights in recognition.

The stop was nearly empty in the mid afternoon. Chuck deliberately followed the signs that said "trucks only" and drove to the back, away from others Soon a huge tractor-trailer pulled up alongside.

Sara leaned over, give Chuck a big we kiss. He squeezed her titty, and said, "this will get us hot as hell for tonight, huh darling."

"I'll do my best." then she got out and walked around to the other side of the truck.

Listening on the phone Chuck could hear very plainly, "Hello beautiful redhead. Like to crawl up here or should we just get in the sleeper in back. There is enough room for two if we sit close together."

"My journalism courses said to open with action. Why don't we get in the back?" Chuck smiled at her audacity. When she helped someone seduce her she was dynamite. The Pope would be putty in her hands.

From the sleeper section the signal still came through still loud and clear. He heard Sara say, "Wow Sailor Jack you have all the amenities of home."

"All except a wonderful auburn beaver. Welcome to my home away from home. Won't you sit down."

Chuck assumed she sat down on the bunk. He heard, "And won't you join me Sailor Jack?"

None of them were surprised that the conversation didn't turn to the weather. Within a minute the two newly-met lovers were making the unmistakable sounds of passion. Sighs, moans, whimpers were followed by Sara's saying, "Do you mind if I watch you? get undressed."

"Hope I don't scare you."

Soon, "Oh god, Is that all for me?"

"All for you my love and it's been this hard since I looked down and saw you naked from the cab. Them titties look as good up close as they did from up there."

More moans followed by Sara's "Oh my god that feels good. Oh yes, yes, yes hold it like that and suck on it. Oh Christ that feels good."

Bodily sounds were followed by "Oh yes I love that, slide my panties off. Oh god darling I want this to happen."

Then chuck knew his loving wife held the telephone down close. He could hear the slurping sound of tongue on clit, and the responses of his wife as she approached her second orgasm within the hour.

"oh god oooh yes yes god yes, right there. Do it right there. That is so wonderful." From experience he knew she had her legs wrapped around Jack and was shoving her pussy in his face. This was followed by a long moan then a scream "oooooh god darling I'm cumming. Quick fuck me. Yes, yes oh yes, get on top and put it in me."

Chuck could visualize her raising her hips as he rubbed his cock against her pussy. Then he knew she guided it in.

This was confirmed by, "oh god that's big oooh yes so big. slow, go slow Jack but give me all of it. Okay hold it inside me now. oh darling that is so good. now move, fuck me. oooh yes jesus yes."

Soon it was a wild mixture of sounds: two bodies slamming together, the sound of a cock sliding in and out of a wet pussy, her moaning and begging for more, faster, his grunting with each stroke.

Sara surely was up to it. Chuck stroked his erection as he listened to the sounds of his wife getting fucked so hard he was sure the truck would rock.

Then the climax: Sara cut loose with another scream "I'm cumming I'm cumming. Push it in tight and hold it." Followed by another grunt by Jack who could only say, "Oh my god, oooh did we really do it?"

"Yes you beautiful road warrior we did it. My god it was exciting. Hold it inside me until you get soft. Oh Jack that was wonderful and my husband loved it to I'm sure."

Jack picked up the phone, "Was he listening on this thing?"

"Yes, say hello to Chuck."

He did and back came the answer from a husband who had forsworn jealousy, "Yes you enjoy the adventure?"

"Yes, do you mind if I say your wife was the best fuck I ever had."

"I'm sure she won't put it on her resume, but I'm glad to hear it." "Uh ten four good buddy."

"Ten four Yellowtop, now send my wife back to me. We have another couple hundred miles to go."

A few minutes in the Beemer and heading down the road Sara asked, "We going another couple hundred miles?"

Unless you're so insatiable you want to stop and fuck some more in a desert motel. You up to more sex?"

"Yes, there is a nice motel in the exit up ahead. Let's pull off." Chuck clicked on his turn signals. From out of the CB came, "You folks made a long trip very enjoyable. Look for old Yellowtop again. Hear?" .

Sara answered in her sexiest voice, "Ten four good buddy. You made two nomads very happy."